Dceu General!

Share your hopes & ideas for Aquaman 2, Wonder Woman 1984, The Batman, Birds of Prey, Suicide Squad, Shazam 2, The Joker & beyond.

Attached: [imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-4a4r16jaXq8O.jpg (2160x1350, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aznude.com/mrskin/elenaanaya/sexandlucia/sexlucia-anaya-hd-1-3-hd.html
aznude.com/view/celeb/e/elenaanaya.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9NegtY4febI
youtube.com/watch?v=V9uCJjNWo8c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOtinTlx7yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marvel is better

It's dead, Jim.

I just hope WW84 is good, and so is SS. I've absolutely no hope and interest whatsoever on BoP.

So how fat was that ass, exactly?

I possess future seeing abilities and I can approximate how the DCEU movies will turn out.

Your fortune: Outlook good

>The Batman
I pray it's a official prequel to Bvs set in the 90s.
That way The Batman 2 can get Affleck back and be a True Detective like multi time period mystery going back and forth between the new young Bruce & Affleck.

Attached: 068ytfco3ldz.gif (245x344, 1.82M)

>Birds of Prey
The more I think about it, the more pissed I get, what in the fuck are they thinking with this outfit?
Why does she look absolutely nothing like any official version of the character that has ever existed?
The SS16 outfit at least used her iconic colors.

Attached: tumblr_pm1z3fbtD71tqoojmo2_500.gif (500x208, 1.65M)

It would have been easy to remedy also, they could have had the glitzy shit be red and black each and have her top be also.
Hair is trash.
They are going out of their way to spite us.

What villain(s) should be used in Wonder Woman 1984? Who would fit best in the 80's?

Attached: 1478230736321.jpg (189x161, 20K)

Kristin Wigg is already confirmed to be playing Cheetah.
Not sure who Pedro Pascal from Game of Thrones is playing but he is being presented as a Trump metaphor.
If Trevor is just a illusion then he is likely Maxwell Lord fucking with Diana's mind.
If Trevor's spirit has actually been brought back, he is probably Hades.

Attached: 01-DC-Cheetah-Wonder-WOman-Kristen-Wiig.jpg (800x490, 78K)

VANDAL SAVAGE

so DCEU has a blonde, redhead, and brunette cultural icon(female)

For Aquaman sequels...
> Aquaman's faithful suit is not altered in anyway besides the groin flap being obscured.

> Mera gets a new outfit, keeps the color, cleavage & simplicity of Wan's suit but uses the sharp scales of Snyder's suit or the scales of Aquaman's Wan suit instead of the flat octagon pattern.

> Mera again gets a lot of screen time and equal footing with Arthur like in the new 52.

> Film is not anymore silly then the 1st & maybe even tones it down a little.

> The Others team is used & get faithful outfits (including Ya'Wara's fur bikini), maybe leave out The Operative as he is the least interesting & we don't want the film to get too crowded.

> Ya'Wara is played by Paula Patton? (mission impossible ghost protocol)

> Dolphin if used is played by Olivia Thirlby (dredd)

> If the Lorena Marquez Aquagirl is used, she is given a very faithful outfit & Hailee Steinfeld (true grit, bumblebee) plays her.

> Black Manta's helmet is revised to be glossy silvery metallic.

Attached: 1546298452631.jpg (3198x2319, 1.73M)

1950s Noir Martian Manhunter movie in the height of UFO paranoia.
Loosely adapt his storyline/characterization from New Frontier along with the cult angle, replace "the center" with some evil Martian god or Mageddon?... or maybe Starro with the cult members possessed by the starfish. Play it very Invasion of the Body Snatchers-ish with a serious, eerie & mysterious tone like the animated version had.

Lance Reddick as Jonn but don't make racism a major plot point. Pay lip service to it with other cops besides his partner being dickish, have him mention choosing a black form because he is already a outsider in his internal noir monologue & leave it the fuck alone.

Attached: 1537697126072.jpg (1477x1490, 337K)

Man, she can beat me with as many vodka bottles as she wants as long as I can keep putting babies in her.

For those who have not seen...
Doctor Poison flooding her test tube...
> NSFW
aznude.com/mrskin/elenaanaya/sexandlucia/sexlucia-anaya-hd-1-3-hd.html

She has a ton of other nude scenes - aznude.com/view/celeb/e/elenaanaya.html

Attached: tumblr_ot9ua8ZYdK1w9qtj9o5_540.gif (540x210, 722K)

>The Suicide Squad
Fairly pissed they are wasting Idris Elba on fucking Deadshot.

I agree. Idris would be better suited as Bronze Tiger.

haha what if Amber Heard ruined your life financially and professionally as a joke haha?

Eh, I think he should be a bigger character like John Stewart, Sinestro or Martian Manhunter.

Batman

> The Batman or it's sequel is a adaption of a sympathetic tas style Mr.Freeze or The Court of Owls.

> Scarecrow if used has the hanged preacher-ish design from New Batman Adventures.

> Would be down with Clayface being used as long as they don't oversize him CGI-wise. Play up the body horror angle like Tas did. John Goodman playing him?

> Wouldn't mind a monster movie type of Batman story with bumbling incompetent supervillain Killer Moth growing desperate & turning himself into Charaxes. Or maybe a rival businessman calling forth Arrakhat to kill off members of the Wayne foundation.

> Poison Ivy if used is notably sexualized. The Arkham games design would be nice.

> Deborah Ann Woll (daredevil), Vica Kerekes or Evan Rachel Wood (westworld) are casting choices I would be down with for Ivy.

> Rebecca Hall (iron man 3, the prestige), Lynn Collins (john carter) or if younger Kaya Scodelario (pirates 4) are casting choices I would be down with for Catwoman.

> Harley gets a more faithful or at least notably identifiable outfit design in BOP & keeps it for future appearances. Maybe use this recent New Gods inspired outfit you see pic related from the comics with fishnets instead of the scales & minus the head piece.

> Black Canary has the fishnets & cleavage.

> Black Mask has the menacing skull mask (not the recent bondage zipper mask) & it's suggested to maybe be supernatural.

Attached: vcW7vTd.jpg (790x1200, 324K)

I'm repulsed mainstream media hasn't talked about this shit either.

I just want a Flash costume that isn't trash

This but you're never going to get these keys to admit it

>Outlook good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: D25PpmPX4AAaGAr.jpg (1366x2048, 296K)

OMG U GUIZ!!! WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO KEEP ONE OF THE ORIGINAL JUSTICE LEAGUE ACTORS

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-090526_Chrome.jpg (1079x1542, 827K)

Isn't BAfflect super drunk these days?

I just want a good (and respectful of the base material) Peegee movie

Attached: PowerGirl.jpg (300x579, 30K)

Fatman!

I still don't get this. I got nothing against Kristian Wigg, but she's a comedienne, and American. Barbara Minerva is a serious minded, sociopathic Brit. Just, what?

>April 1st

Lol no

Attached: 16788999000.png (753x637, 361K)

ARMAGEDDON HAS ARRIVED

Attached: Shazam by Hot Toys.jpg (1300x827, 105K)

Henry Cavill plays Clark Kent, and RDJ plays Sherlock Holmes; Countries of origin are NBD.

Maybe you guys should start small like hoping Shazam doesn't bomb and send all DC movies straight-to-DVD from now on

Yeah because comedians totally can't do serious roles

Fucking moron

Cheetah is gonna be terrible

>Fatman
Is it the secret identity of Fruce Wayne?

I hope there's a post-credit scene where The Joker gives Shazam a special pass.

Holy fuck you're the idiot who said over and over that Aquaman was going to be the "biggest flop of the year".

Didn't Cap. Marvel get thousands of reviews deleted?

Yes fake audience reviews from the retards on Yea Forums who thought it would keep the movie from making a billion because they're fucking retarded

Attached: D1Jdu0qWsAAkL8T.jpg (1242x1734, 117K)

Reminder that Shazam only needs 230 million to break even according to Forbes
And it's gonna be more profitable than Captain Personal Attack specially once it gets released in dvd/blu-ray because DC movies always sell a lot of blu-rays and a kids movie will sell even more

If I try to vote 3/5 it automatically shows that comment
This is RT's doing to pretend they're bots

Just imagine if the movie didn't get extra points for being gurl powah, Wonder Woman got 93%.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NegtY4febI

Are you playing April's Fools or are you genuinely retarded?

>Yeah because comedians totally can't do serious roles
I've yet to see a single instance in which it worked.

Yeah, and those were pretty cringeworthy performances.

This is gonna be that godawful NBC pilot with British Veronica Cale all over again.

Robin Williams and Jim Carey went from comedy to drama without problems.

Cavill and RDJ were fine, but to each their own.

Kristen Wiig as Cheetah COULD work. But they are doing a fucking retarded version similar to Jamie Foxx as Electro and she'll be like Halle Berry's Catwoman with cat powers but human form for a while.

>I've yet to see a single instance in which it worked
Probably because you watch nothing but shitty DC movies

Damn dc playing the waifu game hard with aquaman

Can DCCCEU please get a reboot?

I hope Aquaman 2 is as good as the first one
I hope WW1984 is a lot better than the first one
I hope The Batman is great
I have no hope for BoP
I hope Suicide Squad is as good as all Gunn movies
I hope I like Shazam 1 and 2
I hope the Joker is better than it's going to be

>Robin Williams and Jim Carey went from comedy to drama without problems
Except for the part where it just plain doesn't work, and I never bought either of them as dramatic performers. But please, do continue to be a delusional celebrity cocksucker.

Yeah, it could work, Wigg can definitely sell "bitch cray, don't put your dick in it", but again, she's a comedienne.

However, I trust Aunt Patty to give some dignity to the character.

Sure all you have to do is make sure Shazam, Joker, and The Kitchen all bomb. Then DC and any future DC based movies will stop for at least a decade

So do your part. Shoot up a theater, make bomb threats just make sure those DC movies don't make money

You live in a world of pigeonholes, and that's sad

>TFW we live in a world where Aquaman had an infinitely better movie than Green Lantern and even Justice League.
>TFW we live in a world where Shazam had an infinitely better movie than the last few Superman ones.

Damn this would be kino

Implying it wasn't autist on both sides giving it absurdly low or absurdly high scores. It must be nice and comfy living in your mental echo chamber. Pathetic.

Attached: 1552324126577.png (680x680, 357K)

I swear, WB has no real cohesive plan for the DCEU. Look at shit like the BoP movie, or the Plastic Man movie, or the Trench movie they're making. They're literally throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. Literally just make movies of all or most of the founding members of the JL, to PROPERLY build up to a JL2, then move on from there. Also give us stuff like New Gods or JLD to flesh out the universe meaningfully.

The MCU is better, sure.

the kitchen will be irrelevant to the DC franchise, whether it flops or succeeds
The Joker will make a lot of profit

Fuck off. Typecasting happens for a reason. Everyone has their specialty, and they're better off staying in their lane.

No what's pathetic is making up bullshit conspiracy theories like Disney is buying all the tickets and deleting legitimate negative reviews because there's absolutely nothing strange about Captain Marvel having more reviews than fucking Infinity War before it's even finished its first day in theaters

>Kristin Wigg is already confirmed to be playing Cheetah.
Still SUPER iffy on this casting choice. Maybe they could pull it off but one thing I liked about WW1's villains were that they were dead serious. I kinda have a sneaking suspicion that they're trying too hard to be Marvel with this.

>If the Lorena Marquez Aquagirl is used, she is given a very faithful outfit & Hailee Steinfeld (true grit, bumblebee) plays her.
The girl who plays Dora in the new movie could work too.

> Black Manta's helmet is revised to be glossy silvery metallic.
That, and I'd like the costume to be sleeker with the air tubes connecting into the helmet.

Also, give me Blaqualad.

I would watch the fucking shit out of this.

>Typecasting happens for a reason.
Yeah because of morons like you

>Durr this one guy played a bald guy once so he should be Lex Luthor

>I kinda have a sneaking suspicion that they're trying too hard to be Marvel with this.
Gee why on earth would a failing cinematic universe try and copy the most successful movie franchise of all time?

What's REALLY pathetic is I didn't say any of that tinfoil hat shit, but you'd flail around and do anything to pretend you didn't get btfo, you fucking incel.

>Wonder Woman 1984
Wonder Woman loses her power due to a magical artifact which makes her biggest fear come true.
she now has to team up with indiana jones like character to search the world for the Eye of the Gods since only it is powerful enough to undo the curse.
Wonder Womans biggest fear was being stuck without powers in the world of men and now she has to mostly rely on the indiana jones like character for muscles and getting things done since her new body is simply to weak for physical action.
But during her adventure she overcomes her own bigotry about men and realizes that you don´t have to have super powers to be "strong" as wonder woman quickly realizes how to use her brains and feminine charm to get to her goal

>but he is being presented as a Trump metaphor.

Attached: Flash bored.png (421x390, 221K)

Is said bald guy really good at playing conniving businessmen? Then yes, they could be a contender to play Lex Luthor.

Nobody is going to buy a woman who tells wacky jokes for a living as a bloodthirsty archeologist/battered spouse of an evil plant god. But again, enjoy your delusions of how suspension of disbelief works.

>Gee why on earth would a failing cinematic universe try and copy the most successful movie franchise of all time?
I have no fucking problem with them taking inspiration from Marvel. Aquaman did it and it was fine. The problem is when they could hypothetically go too far in copying Marvel. I don't want comedic villains. I want bad guys who are serious and threatening. Aquaman for all its humor and fun, adventurous tone, had bad guys who were pretty evil and lacking in levity. Maybe they weren't exactly nuanced, but the movie didn't stop to have them make cheap jokes, which would ruin the dramatic gravity of their actions.

I think most would agree that WB should be taking inspiration from Marvel but please, let's not have jokes every 5 fucking seconds and let the villains be scary.

Joker trailer fucking WHERE

>Is said bald guy really good at playing conniving businessmen?
No he's just bald

I don't care about anything on that list, I just wish that Geen Lantern Corps will be good.

Nowhere

You have the Annabelle Comes Home trailer and that shitty Shazam ad and that's IT🦈

>They're literally throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks
good, I don't want uniformed stencil made movies/show/series

Hi ladderbro. Did you mean "keks" instead of Keys??

I legitimately enjoyed Aquadude for the world building alone, cheesy dialogue aside. Wan is a great guy and his passion and drive to put big silly underwater comic book shit on the big screen is reason enough for me to be interested in a sequel. Now that they got the technicalities of a water movie done right, I just wish they'd get a tighter script. I'm down with The Others being used, give me some adventure & OUTRAGEOUS action

That's what you're getting fucktard

Do you honestly think the second DC gets something that sticks they're going to keep throwing?

Same here, brother. Same here. I hope that they learned their lesson from last time. The movie was originally slated for next year but has been pushed back it seems. There's hardly anything on it but I guess since they haven't even cast anyone or said anything about a script, it's probably still in the very early stages of planning.

>good, I don't want uniformed stencil made movies/show/series
This shit reeks of WB not having any confidence in their universe.

People liked Harley Quinn? Throw her into BoP and make it aesthetically like Suicide Squad! People liked Aquaman? Better make a Trench spinoff then despite no one asking for such a thing!

See what I mean?

How wholesome

Attached: Blank+_75dd64536acdbb78b858f51dcae78370.png (326x145, 11K)

The MCU? Sure
As a whole? Nah

I just want confirmation that Cavil is being kept around. It honestly took the wing out of my sales and I can't get excited about anything DCEU because of it. Superman is my favorite character and a recast just wouldn't work.

I'm especially deflated since it sounds like the rumored cameo in Shazam isn't real, which means his presence in the DCU going forwards is shaky and uncertain at least until the next batch of movies are made and out.

Attached: 1531872086629.jpg (1500x1000, 301K)

We already know who's going to be the bad guy in 1984 but I'd like to see Dr. Psycho eventually, along with Silver Swan and Circe.

Is... is that Joker throwing Harley's pet/stuffed beever in a tutu out of a window? I genuinely love it.

>wing out of my sales
Wind out of your sails

>Birds of Prey
can't wait, looks so good!

Attached: 1548723329932.jpg (2685x2685, 292K)

>I just want confirmation that Cavil is being kept around.
Well you're never going to get it. In fact other than Gadot, Momoa, Robbie, and maybe Courtney everyone is gone.

There's a reason DC is doing these faceless cameos.

Yes it is🐀

Attached: D25aryUXcAAgi88.jpg (1364x2048, 358K)

>Share your hopes & ideas
Clearly, we need black superman, it's 2019 ffs

Attached: 15483359348520.png (640x224, 372K)

>Aquaman
>fine

I can't see how people liked this movie

I just want a soft reboot of Superman. Give him the classic costume (basically give him the Aquaman treatment), give us a proper Lex Luthor, recast Lois Lane for someone who's snarkier and looks more like Lois and has better chemistry with whoever they get for Superman, give us a proper Superman supporting cast, like a proper Jimmy Olsen, make Krypton more like the Golden and Silver-Age depictions instead of either the Donner and MoS versions.

Give the movie a brighter, more vibrant color palette and a tone that's more fun while still having a lot of serious moments and an examination of the kind of impact that Superman could have. And I want a Superman who's more friendly and warm to the general public.

And finally, make Luthor more of a background villain and give us literally anyone else who isn't him or Zod as the main bad guys. Seriously, Superman's rogues gallery is really damn good, USE it.

>that Cavil is being kept around
why? he's a disgusting pedo perv

Attached: dc cavill 1536428006434.png (1324x140, 57K)

>tfw I think the cinematography is fantastic but I think everything about the costumes and story looks or sounds like hot shit

Well you have to compare it to the other DC movies and absolutely nothing else

Well you can't get Aquamantier costumes on a $63 million dollar budget♥️

It had its issues, but it was a fun, thrilling ride with lots of cool worldbuilding, great, if not fantastic, cinematography and visuals, great costume and set design, good music, and great action choreography. And the scale towards the end was pretty impressive. Plus, it did all that while at the same time, being pretty damn accurate to the source material, which is more than a lot of other comic book movies can say, even other ones made today.

I would honestly say it were better than a fair share of Marvel movies.

i would like to see badass batman and broken bruce wayne

And everyone else on the planet would honestly say you have terrible taste

How big was the budget for Aquaman?

Yes, that. Based auto-correct AI.

I just hope you're wrong. Time will tell.

It would be doomed. Not only would it likely be more Soiman and Superman, given the current creative climate, I can't think of a single actor that would let me suspend my disbelief over a/the recasting. You might as well do a full reboot at that point, and they are in too deep, and movies like Wonder Woman and Aquaman doing well are probably confusing WB greatly since they won't understand why.

Between $160 and $200 million

About a billion people saw the movie and loved it, user. Maybe it's you who has terrible taste.

>Not only would it likely be more Soiman
Literally what does that even mean?

>I can't think of a single actor that would let me suspend my disbelief over a/the recasting.
No one cared when they recast War Machine in the MCU, buddy.

Damn, maybe that comment about them not using the classic costumes because they wanted to make a SERIOUS and GRITTY movie was damage control.

Time HAS told♦️

Attached: 1553731647444.jpg (1024x428, 51K)

>they're only modifying that costume
Uggh

Please pull an Aquaman and give him the classic outfit next time, WB

They don't show a face? I-It could just be because they are in negotiations for his future contract still, and a g-good sign.

>literally
>fucking likening the recasting of War Machine to Superman
Oh you.

Isn't Cavill supposedly still in contract negotiations, or at least I seem to recall he was while they were filming? Hell, on the Shazam budget they probably couldn't afford him.

>No one cared when they recast War Machine in the MCU
Almost like there's a difference between a random sidecharacter and FUCKING SUPERMAN🐰

>1553731647444.jpg
hahaha DCcucks will defend this

they execute amber heard for real

>Isn't Cavill supposedly still in contract negotiations
Sure, just like Affleck.💯

black black canary ehh
she was a the best blond white character that was written as smart badass despite the white bimbo blond looks and that for me was what makes her work and why i love/loved the character
and black blonde just this is so fake and mehh
if they wanted a black female they should cast vixen or silencer

The difference is that Cavill still genuinely wants to play the character. In fact, hopefully it will make all the difference longterm, with the success of Aquaman showing them it's okay to spend the money on him, and that they just need to get the right director and scripts.

Aquaman (and hopefully soon Shazam) doing well will hopefully give the DCU new legs.

wonder woman cameo would be better

Would've been nice if it was like the amount of Batman in Suicide Squad.

>black black canary ehh
user it's 2k18+1, it's the only way now.🙁

Attached: dc 1547844383541.jpg (939x858, 125K)

>Only 3 good movies
>It’s better!!!1!

2 and a half at best

Yuk !This is so fuckin unappealing...

i dont care if They cast harley black or asian or whatever people would dont fall in love with the character as they did (cosplay and haloowen and staff) if they want money they need an accurate casting and not SJW casting i dont mind minority characters i actually like vixen or mr.terrific if they want more diversity they should crates new characters and not misscast existing ones is just bad marketing strategy. They could earn money with this cast but they would earn more with right cast choice

Was it just me or was Aquaman a little underpowered in his solo movie?

>but he is being presented as a Trump metaphor.
Are they trying some sort of reverse-psychology to re-elect Trump? Because this isn't going to help in 2020 and it might just do the opposite.

I like that ended up alive in Aquaman because now it’s less guessable which one manta will kill in the sequel. I’d think it’d be atlanna but it could be his dad or Orm even, I don’t think aqua baby gets manta’d sadly

>popularity counts now!
Oh? Ok.

Attached: market share 2018.jpg (582x668, 54K)

why are you here?💢

>Marvelfags
Fuck off to your Captain Fungus threads

Cavill is a pretty mediocre actor

BOI

Mera is hot

One more point and it's popcorn drop

Based DC bringing the heavy artillery with Aquaman.

it dropped 2 times during last week, but Disney's web army is always ready

>wing out of my sales
Is this a Ricky from Trailer Park Boys user or are you being serious?

I just want a Mera movie. She was the best part of Aquaman.

Nah, he's gotten help

Well if anything, here's my Billy/Shazam wishlist:

Comics...
> More slice of life, comfy stuff and less bullshit "epic" battles & sci-fi

> A mini series/graphic set back while he was Captain Marvel with the classic suit that panders to the older fans. Has Alex Ross or Neil Adams on art.

Dceu...
> Billy gets some fight scenes comparable to Man of Steel in terms of epic hand to hand combat while flying at high speeds among buildings or space ships. They do a better job on the CGI for it then Aquaman handled a similar style fight between Arthur & Orm.

> Billy keeps the gold thunder chest having version of his suit through the entirety of Shazam 2/JL2.

> Billy does not blatantly upstage or condescend to the original Justice League team in JL2.

> Billy starts cheesy in JL2, gets his ass handed to him by Darkseid and learns seriousness.

> In Shazam 2, Black Adam is possibly the villain with faithful designs & transformations which would allow Zach to play both Billy & the film's villain.

Attached: shazam.jpg (1278x1995, 2.57M)

She was the worst part. Based Manta was the best.

Attached: Aquaman_Black_Manta_Character_Textless_Poster.jpg (2000x2964, 1.04M)

No, also just dceu.

>I just want a Mera movie
Same here.

Attached: Mera3.webm (2000x1600, 2.99M)

He was cool but he was basically the Boba Fett of the movie. I'm sure he'll be way more badass in the sequel.

Better than Boba Fett imo. I hope he's the main villain of the sequel but we need more secondary villains like him.

This scene was very cute, but it made no sense for the florist to give her that bouquet

Arthur paid for it though

Boba Fett types are basically glass cannons.

Nothing in that scene made sense. Why was the girl reading a toddler's book right in the middle of a trip to Italy? Why did she eat the flower? Wine isn't water, so why could they control it? Why is there a statue with an obvious peephole in it and why no archeologists were consulted for this movie to see if it was possible?

>Nothing in that scene made sense. Why was the girl reading a toddler's book right in the middle of a trip to Italy? Why did she eat the flower? Wine isn't water, so why could they control it? Why is there a statue with an obvious peephole in it and why no archeologists were consulted for this movie to see if it was possible?
I feel like you're just nitpicking the hell out of this scene when every one of those questions have pretty obvious answers.

It was a joke
No, I was not pretending to be retarded

My bad, I must've missed it

Nah. Michael Jay White should be Bronze Tiger.

Did the original Boba Fett even really do anything? It's been forever since I've seen the OT.

It was a bad joke, user.

I want this, but it's a good idea, so it'll never happen.

>Aquaman 2
aquaman and black manta fighting half naked in the middle of a storm
>Wonder Woman 1984
no gods bullshit, just Diana dealing with humans being complete dicks because they're humans
> Birds of Prey
i have no hopes, i have no dreams, only pain stands in front of me
> Suicide Squad
make it fun, keep Katana
> The Joker
simple indie-like movie about a normal dude going nuts and becoming chaotic evil

This is such a huge misconstrued argument that just by calling it false, you can take a single part of it and claim the rest is true.

Wonder Woman and MoS were definitely better films though

He was Bronze Tiger in early seasons of Arrow

I'll give you Wonder Man (and that's still arguable), but Man of Steel? Better than Aquaman? I'm a complete casual when it comes to DC and I thoroughly enjoyed Aquaman, while I found MoS hard to sit through.

Nice.

>Boba Fett
Black Manta actually talk and have character development through the movie, Fett had no canon personality.

I feel like there should be another DC character in it that helps J'onn about halfway through and helps push J'onn to go full superhero by the final act. Maybe someone like Superman if they could actually be convinced to show him outside his own films more. Or maybe a GL.

At least Chris Farley died before he turned out like Spade and Sandler.

This casting is mind-boggling.

>OP is Mera
Good choice user

Attached: Mera.jpg (3840x2160, 1.61M)

>Movies
Marvel >> DC
>Games
DC >> Marvel
>Comics
DC >> Marvel
>TV series
DC >> Marvel

I really hope Atlanna doesn't die.

What games? They basically have shitjustice and Arkham. Marvel's been lagging this gen too but overall they've been crushing DC in that department since the 4th gen. WB is holding DC back too much.

Your inversions of much of my Carol wishlist don't even make sense dude.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-01-16-08-31.png (1080x1920, 351K)

>Comics
>DC >> Marvel
Yeah no, not anymore. There's more noteworthy Marvel comics and writers right now than DC has. And no, Green Lantern might be good but it's an oasis in a desert of creativity.
It wasn't meant to make sense though, just a quick inversion. Did it really take this long for people to notice?

> Did the original Boba Fett even really do anything?
He tracked Han & Leia to cloud city & took the frozen Han to Jabba. Had a brief fight with Luke when he arrived in Cloud City.

Tell Tale Batman and Lego DC Super-Villains were really good

Marvel usually dominated in games but there is no doubt DC is stomping them lately, Marvel Spider-Man is awesome but is an exception not the rule, MvC last game was embarassingly bad.

Arkham Games are the best super hero games out there
Injustice games
TellTales games

I doubt all that many Dceu fans frequent Carol threads.
I (who made the original list) do but I'm the exception not the rule.
Not being hostile, just saying.

Well the original list was pretty shitty to begin with and I kept calling you out on that but you never answered.

Mommy of the sea

OP HERE! Thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive & not getting bogged down in Snyder hate.

Damn this would be kino
I would watch the fucking shit out of this.
Thanks anons!

Will they fire Amber Heard?

Shitty how?
It's my personal wishlist, I'm not going to change my wants for you. You could have just responded with your wishlist instead of talking shit or mocking me.

>wasting based McGregor on a shit villain like Black Mask
Fucking why?

Because you kept posting it and it became basically a staple even though a lot of the "wishes" were things that Carol was never gonna do in her movie or Endgame. Plus the whole "leotard era mini drawn by Cho" was simply retarded. Why can't you just move on?

Fuck, I hope not!
It will be easy for me: no Amber as Mera in AM2, no watch.

Would be cool if we didn't get bat related shit for 10 years and instead had things like this and Hawkman and others from the JSA

why

more like
>everything
Marvel >>>>>>> DC

The "comics are better" is an idiotic meme, most of DC stuff is unreadeble garbage.

> even though a lot of the "wishes" were things that Carol was never gonna do in her movie or Endgame.
Except for the the idea of Cru being the villain, which ideas never had a chance?
They all seen perfectly reasonable to me.
When I said I wanted her to have a man of steel style fight I wasn't meaning with destruction, just the aerial fighting style.
> Plus the whole "leotard era mini drawn by Cho" was simply retarded. Why can't you just move on?
They just brought back BlackCat's cleavage & we just got a Marvel Knights mini series tributing the past, I don't think it's that outlandish that they might throw classic Carol a bone.
In 2011 when Thor came out they gave us like 10 different Thor related mini series to cash in on it. The seemed to drop that presumably because they learned comic movies don't sell more comics but my point is I liked the variety that such provided. With a character like Carol who has been so different at different points in her existence with fans of both eras, I think it would be logical to pander to both sets of fans.

now you are just baiting

>They just brought back BlackCat's cleavage
Wow, such a huge change, am I right?
>With a character like Carol who has been so different at different points in her existence with fans of both eras, I think it would be logical to pander to both sets of fans.
The leotard stuff is done with, get over it. They already reprinted the entire Reed run last year, not sure what else you want at this point. In fact, the stuff they really should be reprinting and focusing on separately is the severely underrated Binary era, specially now that the X-Men are getting more focus. Besides, the "other set of fans" that like the leotard aren't worth pandering in my opinion, because they're the ones who rail against everything she is now and are quite frankly a monetary risk.

This

>please reply

Infamous blocks your path

> because they're the ones who rail against everything she is now
Eh, I am fine with her right now.
The slice of life stuff just brings her down like it does most recent female character books.
The volume of hers with S.w.o.r.d. & her kicking ass in space is what I want from the character not her sulking around a movie set talking shit to the actors/director for giving her movie counterpart cleavage like the volume that followed the S.w.o.r.d. one I believe.
The current run seems fine, art looks decent and not tumblr-y.

I felt like MoS was better focused. It wasnt bogged down by tons of exposition like the intro of Aquaman was and Zod was more captivating as a villain than Ocean Master was (Manta was ok. Came off a bit cheesy and autistic though).

I think Mamoa fits better as Aquaman than Cavill as Superman but that movie was trying to juggle a lot and just felt bloated and meandering while MoS felt more clearly focused on where it wanted to go.

And the soundtrack for Aquaman felt super generic while MoS had some tracks that really stood out. Glad to see Skylar Grey get some major exposure with the credits song though.

It's good that you're fine with the current run and what she's doing, but what I meant was that it's a huge risk to pretend that people who constantly talk about how much they hate Carol are suddenly gonna want to shell out money for a miniseries focusing on her Ms Marvel years. That's my whole point, people like that are extremely hard to please: it has to be the EXACT combination of writers and artists or else you won't please them, and even then they'll deride their ongoing and claim she's shit forever. You can't win.
It reminds me of the people who were totally against Sam Alexander and wanted Richard Rider back, then they make a mini for his return and let the book die and even celebrate its cancellation.
>It wasnt bogged down by tons of exposition like the intro of Aquaman was
Sure, Aquaman was definitely longer and had a lot of "worldbuilding", it definitely felt like a chore at some parts.
And I certainly don't remember anything from the Aquaman soundtrack, I'll give you that too. But I still liked Aquaman more because it was very colorful, and a lot of parts were nice to see (like the whole Trench section and the battle in the depths). MoS was too dark in my cinema, and that blue tint was annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9uCJjNWo8c&feature=youtu.be

Manta is literally autistic though

kill yourself

If you think that Thor 1 or 2 or Iron Man 2 and 3 are better than Aquaman then maybe there is something wrong with you.

I found Thor1 to be more charming than AM, but AM's spectacle is way better, no contest

I just hope they're good.

Attached: comingsoon.jpg (2326x1833, 233K)

>I just want a Mera movie.
Me too, user. I want a Mera movie where she beats up pirates.

Attached: JackSparrowProfile.jpg (1709x2046, 1.28M)

I would love a Wonder Woman game, but WB are a bunch of money grubbing shitters who care more about carving content and selling DLC instead of fixing their broken, piece of shit games. Plus, it'd probably be yet another trash live service, since normal fucking video games aren't allowed to exist anymore.

Lucille Ball was the OG Comedienne and she was great as a serious, no-nonsense girl in Lured.

It's my dream to make some good Superman, WW, Aquaman, GL, etc. games. If I become a video game designer, I'll make it my mission.

>superman games
won't work that well unless it's an origin story like Smallville where he doesn't have all his power
Better chance with WW light mode (without her flying etc...), green arrow, redhood etc... any not superpowered hero game.

>won't work that well unless it's an origin story like Smallville where he doesn't have all his power
People say that and that's bullshit.

There are lots of games out there where you play as an "OP" hero not unlike Superman. People overcomplicate this shit.

>won't work that well unless it's an origin story like Smallville where he doesn't have all his power
Motherfucker if the dumb ass Virtual Reality Saints Row games can work, Superman can work.

like?
A superman game would need to be a large scale open world one with Destructible environments environment and a lot of impact.. Other than that, his multiple powers make it very difficult to make a good game. He is basically too op. He is invincible. Only kryptonite can stop him, so it makes it too easy for a plot to be made for a video game. he is objectively the hardest superhero to make a compelling game about.

A flash game wouldn't work that well either

>A superman game would need to be a large scale open world one with Destructible environments environment and a lot of impact
I mean, not necessarily. You could just do a linear action game like Bayonetta or the Wonderful 101 with lots of really cool setpieces and boss fights with a lot of spectacle.

> Other than that, his multiple powers make it very difficult to make a good game. He is basically too op
Lots of games like Devil May Cry or Bayonetta give you a shit ton of powers or abilities to work with and are actually better for it.

>Only kryptonite can stop him, so it makes it too easy for a plot to be made for a video game
That's not true. Don't forget about red solar radiation or the fact that you can just have opponents who are strong enough to hurt him. Literally all you need to do. Don't forget that it's a fucking video game and thus, the "rules" don't have to be logical either.

If BoP focuses on Harley more than the actual main team members, it will fail, and that's exactly what they're going to do.

What use a shared DC universe has if they have recasted Batman? I think they will make great individual movies, but i doubt they will get the meme status of the MCU, sadly.

/thread

Affleck is gone, bro.

You should most likely sell that/pitch that to WB directly so you can get credit, user!

The Hulk and War Machine recasts worked out fine.

starro should be a league villain.

Those were in-universe changes to relatively non established side characters.

DC is literally erasing the Batman role completely from the DCEU and starting over in a parallel universe.

You cannot compare the two.

Michael Keaton.

Will Farrell, Stranger Than Fiction (2006)

Wait, this is a parallel universe?

They should've switched the actresses playing Huntress and Black Canary.

Trunks would be made fun of nowadays and you know it.

WW should in theory be easy, you have the God of War, Bayonetta and DMC games to draw from.

Its not a parallel universe. It is supposedly a younger Batman.

I'd also argue those were very early changes, when the MCU wasn't still fully formed and there wasn't a long term plan for it yet (Phase 1). Changes at that stage wouldn't be the same if they had happened in Phase 2 or 3.

>Aquaman's costume would be made fun of nowadays and you know it
>Black Manta's helmet would be made fun of nowadays and you know it
>Ocean Master's costume would be made fun of and you know it
>Hela's head crown would be made fun of nowadays and you know it
Do I need to go on?

I'd argue that the DCU is still in their early stages since they haven't really delved into all their team members yet.

GoW clones are played out, and Bayonetta/DMC would work better for Flash. I think Soulsborne world and boss design mixed with a smoother, action/platformer gameplay style would work best for Wonder Woman.

Yeah, I think so too, it's just that Snyder's influence is/was so strong that any changes right now seem like a complete new direction instead of building upon what they already have.

I unironically would buy a GoW styled WW game that uses classic GoW as a pastiche.

Who claimed any of those would be made fun of, except for Aquaman's costume and even then, it only evokes the original as Aquaman used to have black trunks over green leggings.

Also his look is substantially different with Momoa.

That's what I thought about MCU too until they brought in the Russos.

I can literally only think of 2 GOW clones and they are Heavenly Sword and Dante's Inferno. Both have to be almost 10 years old at this point.

Nah, the other user is right. Superficially, those sorts of games would better fit WW than Soulsborne.

In any case, those sorts of games should be the inspiration for a Superman game as well. Not so much the launching enemies and doing combos part, but more so the deep combat systems, the advanced tech that gives the games even further depth, the pure spectacle that GoW and Bayonetta have, and so on.

It's not the fucking same.
ALL of those designs look badass as fuck in the comics when done by a artist who puts a lot of detail into his work like Ivan Reis.

There is no way to make a generic cosplay like cloth Superman outfit with trunks not look cheap and silly.
The Dceu outfit with the slick textured thick leather rubber is the perfect way of adapting his suit. They just need less dark coloring and MAYBE a red belt (or make the waist lines & wrist bands red)

Look at the Aquaman movie outfit. Look at the details and effort they put into the scales and materials.
Asking us to go back to a generic cloth Superman outfit would be akin to demanding we get pic related instead of the Aquaman suit we got.

Attached: 43083239_110836639858741_7877770983798183924_n.jpg (640x640, 103K)

>Who claimed any of those would be made fun of, except for Aquaman's costume and even then, it only evokes the original as Aquaman used to have black trunks over green leggings.
You kidding? Tons of people never thought we'd actually get a comics accurate Ocean Master, in any sort of way. His look always seemed too comic booky for a mainstream Hollywood movie, and yet here we are.

As for Hela, lots and lots of people were surprised that they went full Kirby with that shit too.

>Also his look is substantially different with Momoa.
For as much as I actually grew to like Momoa in the role, and even though I think he ultimately does look fine in the suit, I still think the suit doesn't look 100% right with his dark hair. It was made for a blonde, but oh well.

Actually as a matter of fact, fuck it, GIVE ME THE FUCKING TRUNKS. Every attempt to "fix" the suit by removing them has looked like complete shit. Fuck that noise, trunks or motherfucking else.

Attached: Ocean-Master-1.jpg (1400x700, 369K)

For a Superman game, It better have environment destructions, large and fuckhuge sandbox arenas for fight scenarios that reach the mesosphere of the Earth.
All that action but having choices and diaogue as well to carry a story.

>ALL of those designs look badass as fuck in the comics when done by a artist who puts a lot of detail into his work like Ivan Reis.
I would argue that done right, Superman can look spectacular as well, but more so bold and elegant than "badass".

>The Dceu outfit with the slick textured thick leather rubber is the perfect way of adapting his suit. They just need less dark coloring and MAYBE a red belt (or make the waist lines & wrist bands red)
Nah, they could do cloth or something similar to that without making it look like shit. I think you're vastly underestimating costume designers.

>Asking us to go back to a generic cloth Superman outfit
You keep saying "generic" but honestly, the DCEU Superman costume is generic as shit for trying to insert generic alien bullshit into a classic design.

Attached: as.jpg (2575x3873, 510K)

>For a Superman game, It better have environment destructions, large and fuckhuge sandbox arenas for fight scenarios that reach the mesosphere of the Earth.
I don't think it necessarily has to be sandbox. Like I said, it could be a linear action game akin to Bayo or W101. But yes, the battle arenas should be large and spacey enough to play around in.

>All that action but having choices and diaogue as well to carry a story.
Nah, just go pure action with it, with maybe one or two Lois Lane sequences to break up the action.

>Wonder Woman 3

Gadot finally gets muscular in a movie that Wonder Woman has to use all her physical strength to the limit and Gadot does all the action scenes
No stunts, no slow motion and no retards Amazons

>I don't think it necessarily has to be sandbox
I think what I meant was multiple sandbox battle arenas
Like a Metropolis stage where you go around as Clark Kent for some news reporting until you don the Superman and fight a villain.
Then the next may be you flung towards the Mojave Desert in a sequential fight.

>Man named Pedro
>Trump metaphor

And that's what happens when they put Margot Robbie in production?

This is more or less my same idea, sans the reporting as Clark Kent thing.

Family vs Fuck Men

I dare you to tell me they aren't making him look Trump-ish here.

Attached: DjYCa0pVAAATUKL.jpg (1200x800, 301K)

Not the user you replied to but no?

Attached: 80s_Maxwell-Lord.jpg (1000x687, 738K)

>Share your hopes & ideas for Aquaman 2
I hope Amber Heard ain't fucking in it

Would you still want her in it if Johnny Depp is casted a role?

No? She shouldn't be getting any work at all

Yeah, it's kinda weird since she's a known spousal abuser.

Yes.
Recast her with Deborah Ann Woll (daredevil, true blood)

Attached: 425f4a69f23c518e9062749aec633e97.gif (500x502, 2.34M)

Attached: 16097175.gif (245x200, 1.58M)

Attached: 16097179.gif (245x200, 648K)

Attached: DdRNJtl.gif (412x186, 912K)

Karen?

Yep.

Dr. Fate when?

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: 2539272E-BAA3-4104-85EE-A7E7F2AFFB13.jpg (749x1117, 230K)

Here's mine:
>Movies
>DC >> Marvel
>>Games
>DC >> Marvel
>>Comics
>DC >> Marvel
>>TV series
>DC >> Marvel

>Shazam isn't even out yet. People already assume there's going to be a sequel.

Shazam has had exlcusive screenings this is why anons all over the thread have been posting spoilers.

Take this with a grain of salt but rumor has it Amber Heard is in serious trouble, the situation with Johnny Depp is getting worse for her and the studio doesn't want the negative publicity now that DC is getting the wing back in it's sails.

Attached: Under The Mouse's Thumb.jpg (480x476, 47K)

>prescreenings have non-shill journalists loving it
>from all the reactions to the trailers people are generally stoked
>Captain Flop was a let down and people are looking forward to this
>I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a sleeper hit like WW was with the 2nd week and 3rd, maybe all the way up to the 6th, week having strong numbers

Wait is there already a pirated version out?

Are you talking about Bryan Cranston? Because he wasn't just a bald guy in Breaking Bad, he was menacing and arrogant, and he's a talented actor to boot.

HE HAS FLOP IMMUNITY

Attached: IMG_20190401_211341~01.jpg (1039x1032, 209K)

Based and dcpilled

Really hoping for a "Batman Superman : World's Finest" film in the style of Lethal Weapon or Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with superheroes. Could be cute, and I love the interactions between Batman and Superman. If they recast Bats I hope they get Armie Hammer just because his chemistry with Cavill is great.

>reeeee why arent they making the movies the way I want!!!

Fucking autism. Kill yourself.

>not enough BRIGHT COLORS!!!

Lmao do you have adhd?

You mean apart from Wonder Woman and Aquaman ?

Why would they ? This is the strongest DC movies has ever been

Henry can't act for shit though. Get Matt Bomer in the gym and have him play Superman

Let's be honest. There's going to be a sequel

Sequel or not, Black Adam is coming and that will be all we need.

They know that if they don't give the Rock his day in the theatres that he'll find a way out of his contract and he'll make a beeline for Marvel.

He was born to play Namor.

Indeed.

Attached: FISHED.png (1280x2001, 3.46M)

God dammit, I wanted Armie to be Barry!

I hope Mad Hatter and Scarecrow will appear in the future🐸

Circe as the villain pls

it is🐱

Black Mask isn't shit💔

Based

>replace "the center" with some evil Martian god

No, fuck you. If you're going to do a J'onn movie the last thing he needs is make his bad gut be another Martian related thing, that's all people ever fucking do with him. It'd be much more interesting, especially if it's set in the 50s, to make the entire thing be a McCarthyrism story where people are after J'onn because they think he's a commie saboteur spy and the lead investigating Fed goes batshit insane when he realizes J'onn is actually a real alien, and tries to launch a world war 3 because he thinks the entire country is infested/invaded by goddamn commie aliens. Like Dr. Strangelove meets Noir cape movie.

It's a comic book movie, bright colors should be a given. The drab style introduced by Snyder doesn't suit it.

Christina Hodson has been writing the script for Batgirl for a while now. What are the odds they release Batgirl late 2020? Birds Of Prey is filming now and releases in February, so they could start filming in September for a release in August.

It would give DC a big talking point, having three female led movies in one year.

Zack Snyder comes back

>I've yet to see a single instance in which it worked.

The you are an ignorant plebe who has not watched next to no movies.

Attached: 1554197348402.jpg (1575x2022, 886K)

Attached: 1554198921625.jpg (696x1247, 449K)

How about FUCK YOU, human trash.
Mccarthy didn't do a fucking thing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOtinTlx7yo

With the reveal of Skatarsis I’m really hopeful for a Warlord Spin-off

Attached: 03C55FC6-4D6B-41E3-973D-19371158F46E.jpg (400x615, 72K)

>it will fail

Oh please.