Is it even legal?

comicbook.com/dc/2019/03/30/arrow-emily-better-rickards-felicity-leaving-season-7/

Is it even legal?

Attached: fuckfelicity.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

..this shit's still on?...fuckin' hell

This is a tv show not comic, you post in wrong place

Watch Season 8 end up being the best season ever just be subtraction of Felicity. She really poisons the fucking show. This show actually did some real good for Green Arrow's meta-character. It got Ollie from like C-list to A-list. But Felicity brought him back down in likability.

On a side note, maybe the director, producer or writer or whoever had a crush on her is finally over it. I swear that's why she got the attention, someone was boning her or wanted to bone her and that's no longer possible.

Why do we think she's leaving though? I haven't sen the later seasons of the show, I stopped I think after season 4... What's going on with her character?

Same reason Cisco is leaving Flash.

What's that reason? I haven't kept up with that show either.

Also just bumping because we have five threads about this, no one checks the damn catalog.

Felicity stole the role of two of my favorite DC heroines. Oracle and Black Canary. Fuck that garbage Donut Steel. I like the actress, but she got a garbage roll. Hell. Coulda just dyed her hair red and put her in a wheelchair. Fuck. Forget MurderBatman Ollie. I'd watch a show of her and Dinah/Laurel like that.

Well flashforwards show she goes to hide innawoods and raise her daughter without telling anyone, and she's already pregnant so I don't know how she could be in the next season anyway.

Ha, idk. I was just fooling about.

Kinda weird these tv actors are jumping the DC ship like their film counterparts though.

Bitch ruined Arrow.

>This show actually did some real good for Green Arrow's meta-character. It got Ollie from like C-list to A-list
Pretty sure that was Smallville

I think DC's focus is all wrong, they're trying too hard in the live-action realm, especially with no real plan, just throwing things out there. And of course letting Hollywood do it's normal complete butchering of source material.

This is why I haven't been keeping up with the shows. I'm sick of live action "adaptions" that seem to be just cheap ploys at getting attention from somebody else's hard work and effort.

I think Smallville made him go from D-list to C-list.

I hate that she is not in my arms. lol j/k

Just throwing in my 2 pennies... Green Arrow is definitely not A-List. Whoever said that was dreaming.

We'll get Batman and Superman reboots before we ever catch a whiff of GA in theaters (I doubt we ever see him in film, so yeah, I'd hardly call him B-List even).

I don't understand why, when diversity is allegedly now so important, they won't use Oracle, who is a badass in her own right and not a ripoff of any other character.

Also I don't give a shit about Whining Tom Brady Ollie, I want to see Angry Bernie Sanders Ollie.

I still remember when Ollie told Slade that the one he loved was Felicity, in my foolishness I thought

>Oh, I get it, he's using it to stall Slade before saving everyone because there is no way he'd ever say that.

How foolish I was

Which is a shame. The character is budget friendly as fuck being street level. Or have him be the wanderer/adventurer type like in Grell's depiction and you're still good. They really could turn a profit on it pretty easily.

Doubt they could use a Bat character that notable on the show. DC embargoes certain characters for shit they have in development.

>Doubt they could use a Bat character that notable on the show. DC embargoes certain characters for shit they have in development.
That's fair, and Oracle isn't necessary in Ollie's show, but then why not use her for Birds of Prey? Batgirl is just another weirdo running around in tights going up and down on ropes that would rip their arms out of their sockets if used like in the comics (maybe Batlines have nano-somethingsomething magical properties, I dunno), but Oracle is a unique character in that she's the traditional brain in a wheelchair who can also kung fu your ass with her functional limbs.

>but then why not use her for Birds of Prey?
There was one and nobody gave a shit

>There was one and nobody gave a shit
Right, there was a shitty Birds of Prey show a while ago, and it was rightly ignored, but that was in the pre-Iron Man era of mostly not trying very hard to make decent superhero content.

There's a new Birds of Prey coming and they replaced Oracle with Slutty Harley (and made some other questionable casting choices as well).

Last season confirmed kino.

>Pretty sure that was Smallville
Interesting that you mention that show; because the show-runners on Smallville did the same exact thing with Lana that with show-runners on Arrow did with Felicity: she went from being a cute side character, to being an *annoying* side character, to being a character that an awful lot of the viewers hated ( at one point the arrow subreddit renamed themselves "Felicity and Friends" and it wasn't because anyone over there liked her ).

Basically the Wesley Crusher effect.

>Lana
Do you mean Chloe? She should shave died at the end of the first season, right?

Attached: chloe_sullivan_28.jpg (300x196, 8K)

Pretty sure that was JLU.

Pretty sure that was the plan. I mean, yeah, they were shipped by fans on tumblr or whatever but this episode gave them fuel and they became so vocal that the writers bent and make it true.

No, he meant Lana. They even had a whole season where she was a reincarnated sorceress or some shit just to give her more screentime. Her side plots were always pointless and boring but pushed to the forefront. Last few seasons without her were pretty good too.