>destorys 99% of capeshit
Why is he so based?
Also ben 10 thread

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x281, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cO9FdHxWgIs
youtube.com/watch?v=6rAxdjmfah8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There’s just something about Ben 10! that works, even the reboot’s gotten better

I tried to get into this when I was in the age demographic for it. I couldn't. I tried five years ago. It was dull. What's the appeal of it?

Ben 10 is capeshit

Because he’s a qt twink! I want him to wear a dress!

Attached: 3290F3EB-D4DF-4DA6-BAAB-B780A0178E56.jpg (764x430, 54K)

>that filler episode where Ben is in dept to Mr. Smoothies for his massive tab and he has to work it off but Mr. Smoothies only has waitress outfits, forcing Ben to cross dress
>He's embarrassed at first but he ends up really getting into it, putting on a girl voice and calling customers "cuties".

In retrospect, Omniverse got pretty weird at times.

Attached: Here's your smoothies anon!.jpg (790x1037, 751K)

Because it's serious without being melodramatic.

The only thing Ben 10 has over normal superhero stuff is that he doesn't have to share his setting with 10k other supers trapped in shitty event after shitty event. Also the fact that shitty television writers are average comic book writers.

Same appeal that Pokemon, Digimon and Transformers has, it's shit turning into other shit, it's great.

Ben 10 is better then most capeshit though. The OG show and Omniverse just had fun with it's concept and also told good stories with interesting lore and ideas but still could get serious and dark when it wanted to but even when it got serious it didn't come off as melodramatic and try-hard, something that most modern capeshit doesn't get.

Basically what I just said.

I’m still annoyed that Omniverse never had Ben shirtless.

>YWN have Fem Ben be your perfect waifu
Why live?

Because even if she was real you would never have a shot in the first place.

>Every time you try to ask Ben on a date Ken comes out dressed as Chrono-Spanner and says "no way fag".

This, at least we got him tied a few times but he deserved to show off his body at least once

Or would it be Jen or something?

Given all the hot girls in-series and who he goes with Ben aims below his league, user would have a shot with Femben

I'm still mad there was no episode where Ken had to fight alternate timeline children of Ben.

I'm sad we never got to see Ben 10,000 shirtless.

speaking of which, who's your favorite version of Ben 10K? Mines Omniverse since I like the fusion idea

Attached: Heroes of Tommorow.jpg (743x984, 476K)

>Ken cockblocking people from fucking his trap dad

The implications of that would be really sad though since they are all just trying to ensure their existence. Unless Ben turns into Clockwork and shows them that they still will exist in their own timeline no matter who Ben goes with except for Ken since he's the prime timeline, he's the only one that actually needs to ensure his existence.

>Fem Ben moonlighting as alien prostitute on the side whenever Ken isn’t watching

You've actually just reminded of an edgy AU Ben OC I made years ago. He isn't a prostitute but rather a pimp that sells hot alien ass and runs an alien strip club as well, he's a real evil bastard too since he'll basically enslave and pimp out any girl he sees fit of making him a ton of money like Attea, Looma and Esther and their all part of his personal harem as well.

I hate you for reminding me of this.

Hey, point that hate towards past you,

New ep came out

Attached: D4EFFCAD-C282-4988-A7C1-153DF43D5F7F.jpg (1919x1079, 219K)

Has this Kevin ever been shirtless?
Or Ben after that one pool episode?

Ben did kinda go too a bit far with that line about Kevin

>Ken will try to stop you from having any interaction with them
Is ken the equivalent of a brocon?

This format is my favorite Yea Forums meme tbqhfamalam

Well it’s more to ensure his existence, but yeah I guess

>A few episodes later he has to once again dress up to do some undercover detective work
>As he flirts with the guys to get information, he realizes how much he truly likes it and starts to question his sexuality

Ben has always come off as bisexual to me.

>Ben starts visiting the seedy parts of Undertown while dressed as a girl just for a chance to be groped by any aliens interested in a human girl

would you watch a live-action pg-13 reboot?

No. Just thinking about it gives me flashbacks to Alien Swarm.

All the females want Ben's cock.

Attached: Chad Ben.jpg (1123x817, 245K)

AHHHHHHHH I LOVE SHOTA

Because it's a fun show and Ben himself is a fun MC.

Attached: 73482397_p1_master1200.jpg (917x1071, 299K)

Attached: Ben 10 Omniverse Halloween Special 009.jpg (1920x3024, 1.23M)

You're not alone. From a detached standpoint Ben 10 is not a very good show. It has a noticeably cheap 'by-the-book' quality to it. The characters are one-dimensional, episodes follow a predictable formula, almost all the aliens & villains feel like knock-offs of other stuff. All these problems would be forgivable if the show had stellar action or animation but even in this regard it's lacking compared to other action shows around the same general time like Samurai Jack or the DCAU.

Without any nostalgic attachment there is little that Ben 10 has to offer.

Yeah, but it’s nice seeing him be vulnerable
youtu.be/cO9FdHxWgIs

This.

I’d love if it was official
Him and Rook are cute together

F's in the thread

Attached: 4bc2293ae42b8d5629820686d372d92d6fb0df73.jpg (1182x1222, 357K)

>admitted ripoff of capeshit
>casuals call it better than capeshit

Holy shit, that was fire in liquid form.

Ben and Gwen Tennyson sitting in a tree
F U C K I N G

>cheese rays you
What you gonna do about it faggot?

Attached: 8E489C61-EDB7-4FBB-854F-B888502A3A74.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

>gets alien X'd

Attached: 4012502--edtQWCjkFHIERH4.jpg (512x308, 22K)

>Omniverse used the same artist that did Transformers Animated
The animation had a very tacky vibe, and the reboot only improved slightly. Should've stuck with either the classic or Alien Force.

Poor kid, genuinely felt pity for him

OV added so much character and personality to UAF's dull, lifeless artstyle.

Kevin deserved the roost

gay
>Kevin and Ben Tennyson sitting in a tree
>F U C K I N G
FTFY

At least Ben realized it was fucked up
youtube.com/watch?v=6rAxdjmfah8

Attached: tfw no parents.jpg (510x410, 38K)

t. Kevin

Choose 10

Attached: ben10aliens.png (1360x1044, 1.34M)

Full /fit/ team
Four Arms
Frankenstrike
Shocksquatch
Rath
Humongousaur
Blitzwolfer
Big Chill
Armodrillo
Shocksquatch
NRG

Upgrade
Alien X
Heatblast
Ditto
RipJaws
Kickin Hawk
Atomix
Way Big
Fast Track (what's the difference between Fast Track and XLR8?)
Snare-Oh

>What's the appeal of it?
It thrived during a period when CN was waging total war against capeshit and serialized action as a whole. Not saying it's good or bad, just pointing out it never really faced all that much competition, which pretty much forced its demographic to acknowledge it.

Clockwork
Gravattack
Big Chill
Upgrade
Jetray
Blitzwolfer
Way Big
Heatblast
Lodstar
NRG

Diamondhead
Ripjaws
Big Chill
Echo Echo
Jury Rigg
Goop
Whampire
Gravattack
Ball Weevil
Gax

He’ll exist no matter what tho. They introduced a multiverse

True, but Ken’s kind of as dumb as his dad. Or his mom, I forget if this is Fem Ben or Trans Ben

Going with the selection I always do but I was thinking of swapping out someone for Gax but i just can't choose who to switch out.

Ghostfreak
Frankenstrike
Snare-Oh
Blitzwolfer
Whampire
Big Chill
Swampfire
Toepick
Jury Rigg
Gutrot

No Slapback? He like the /fit/ version of Ditto and Echo Echo as he and his duplicates become physically stronger and more durable as they multiply and he's pretty swole to begin with.

Oh, I haven’t kept it with the reboot that much, probably swap Armodrillo for him.

Fasttrack is physically stronger and the tougher fighter but not as fast as XLR8.

What does Gax do outside of maybe Four Arm tier strength?

Diamondhead
Ripjaws
Way Big
Wildmutt
Stinkfly
Big Chill
XLR8
Humungosaur
Cannonbolt
Nanomech

He cracked an entire mountain in two with a stomp. I say he's stronger then Fourarms and Rath but not as strong or maybe equal strength to Humoungasaur at base size.

Uh, he can shift his arms into tentacles that stretch and has laser eyes

He can separate his arms into tentacles that can stretch and strangle foes and has Superman-tier heat vision that can actually disintegrate matter when he concentrates.

Cool sounds like a nice top tier pick.