So does he know Batman’s secret identity?

So does he know Batman’s secret identity?

Attached: CE78DAD7-2A15-4C50-B88B-5011E5682AA6.jpg (640x480, 45K)

It's been 80 years nigga, he's known and not known and found out dozens of times. Ask whatever writer you're reading.

he can't even figure out Batgirl's secret identity and she's his fucking daughter I bet he's had a few fantasies he'd regret if he found that out

In BTAS? He does not.

In the DCAU? It's implied that he might know given how he cuts Barbara off when she tries to tell him.

HA! HA!

Badgirl.

Don't forget that, while it wasn't shown, he was one of the people who found out what the Joker did to Tim Drake. Barbara mentions as much.

So he probably definitively knew by that point.

Alright then, what stories involve him finding out?

I always took that as him not knowing and not wanting to know, because then he'd feel obligated to act on that knowledge sooner or later, or might even have to purjure himself sooner or later.

Oh dear.

Attached: 1CB57F9C-0C1D-4EDE-8C77-C8E68CD0F72B.jpg (502x944, 129K)

>That pic
>Post not related in any way to insinuating Batman engage in forcible intercourse with the Joker

Attached: 1834534534543.png (750x693, 355K)

I’ll be honest I half expected it to derail the thread.
It was the only Gordon pic I had access to while phoneposting.

It's like Spidey and Robbie Robertson: he knows, but he can't acknowledge that he knows, because then he'd have to do something about it, and he doesn't want to do something about it because he supports the guy, so he pretends not to know.

>Barbara starts to notice that whenever her dad comes home from a case involving Batgirl he seems to spend a long time in the shower
>she tries not to think about it too hard

Attached: Good+job+trigger+mentionlist+weirdfetishthings_f0ce66_6357797.jpg (876x1000, 117K)

We need to rape Damien

>every night Barbara puts up with getting ogled and hit on by her dad while she's in costume
>and then the next day she sits there and listens to him tell her how sexy Batgirl is

Look what you’ve done user. Look at this thread.

user, do you really expect refs on Yea Forums?

>Batman, I need you to rape batgirl

In Frank Miller's Year One, which AFAIK is the canon origin story for Bats, Gordon catches Bruce Wayne doing Batman shit out of costume and puts 2 and 2 together. He outright says "I'll pretend I couldn't see your face, now get outta here before the cops show up."

Attached: MV5BMjc4YjM3MGItMWM1Mi00NTNhLTgwMGQtOGE1OTJjNzlhN2NjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg (720x390, 63K)

Year One, for starters.

Attached: Untitled.png (610x384, 441K)

>...why?

Its weird right?

Based.