All the media talks about is that Star Butterfly is supposedly bisexual

But nobody cares when Gumball is too

Attached: IMG_1266.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s-09gNDsPzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gumball's been bi since season 1

When guys are bi it's funny.

So that's why he gets naked in front of men all the time?

It’s because more people want to fuck the cuck Star, instead of plowing the chad Gumball.

Explain

And not with hotdog man tent

I ship him with Hot Dog Guy

Because Gumball is gay, not bi
>but Penny!
He doesn't care about her.

>Gumball
>chad

Because tard straight men hear “bi gal” and think THREEWAY WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!! When they hear “bi guy” what they hear is MY ANAL VIRGINITY!!!

Straight guys ruin everything if you let them.

1 Gumball (Has Shock Humor) that's why he gets away with it, there was even a episode were his brother falls in love with him "The Dress" tho his brother does't know it's him. I will had it to Gumball he's about the only cartoon in the 2010's that can pull it off most cartoon shows would have been pulled due to parents complaining about the show

2 Star (Magic,love,Dram, Adventure)
the most you would get from star is 1 butt joke most of the series was found on fixing the wand she had and day to day school life.

Attached: 1553700462087.jpg (449x349, 59K)

Gumball got the girl he wanted and is happy with who he is most of the time. That’s pretty fucking Chad to me.

Steven got the girl he wanted without even trying. That didn't make him a chad. He is still a faggot. Same for Gumball.

Didn’t she jack his lion for awhile?

That's the school shower (don't they set them up like that?)

Yes Connie sure jacked Lion off

Because men are going to be chemically removed like all unessecary testes of a righteous species should be.

You're obsolete.
Archaic.
You being bi is probably just a failsafe to keep your future female overlords from castrating you from the genome sooner.

Star is a Princess.
Star is a Queen.
The future is female.

Lesbian monarchy and cloning will save us all.

>So if you fight to get the girl your a man

>If you just happen to get the girl with out trying and just talking and doing your thing (Your gay)

An't Milhouse Bi

Attached: Milhouse that 90's show.gif (480x360, 264K)

That's because the media didn't choose gumball as the cartoon for them to champion in their articles. It doesn't fit their agenda.

thank god you're here to fix everything.

>It doesn't fit their agenda

Attached: The progressive world of gumball.jpg (1800x1556, 873K)

I feel we’re waiting for it to be official to make some noize, he very obviously is
At the same time Gumball has these acts spread cleanly across the whole series that mark his personality and sexuality. Star suddenly got attracted to females in one scene for no reason

Gumball isn't a white woman so white feminism and tranny autists don't have any investment in championing it.

He's naked outside all the time too, like in "The dress" or "The picnic".

go home kid

You sound pretty mad that youre degenerate. Maybe youd be normal too if you were never abused as a child.

but he's blue, he's a minority

He doesn't represent the most oppressed group, upper middle class bisexual white women.

His mom is part of that group tho.

Not a teen, tainted by being married to a man

>women
>the most oppressed group
You retard youtu.be/s-09gNDsPzQ

Attached: file_1.png (967x224, 35K)

gamers rise up

footer text

by whom are women oppressed and how

The second artificial wombs are made is the second the female gender becomes obsolete

They are oppressed by MEN

Attached: Amazing world of Gumball.jpg (1152x1316, 357K)

please imagine someone laughing at you, thanks

lmao, you really think all the naturalist homeopaths will use artificial wombs? It'll be prohibitively expensive and even then, the rich can be pretty insane, would they even use it?
It'll probably see use in hospitals and in countries with socialized healthcare for premature births and also by china to quickly expand their military.

You can create an embryo with two eggs yet men aren't obsolete.

The whole 'one gender will take over' thing is dumb as fuck, and boring as fuck in fiction.

He does now that she can shape shift a dick for him

why don't she just sue the company

Because the judge of the city is a man.

Why is Gumball so embarrassing to watch now?

Attached: 1529948373736.jpg (3945x2709, 1.18M)

The show introduces problems without thinking about them too clearly because the writers are stupid.
Nicole's employer is the husband to her best friend. Instead of using her contacts to move up the ladder she instead froths with rage because it's supposed to be funny but it's not.

Same old story, Ben went full leftist like most people in the business.

to be fair its really cool that gumball has the balls to pull something like this off

That shit is so stupid. Yuki could get Nicole a way better job or other shit but they just pretend she isn't Nicole's friend to keep the "evil company abuses the female character" statu quo

>"has the balls"
>in a decade that praises that kind of propaganda

more becuase its a show made for kids on a family network

every other just pretends that these issues dont exits will gumball lambasts shit like sjws

>every other just pretends that these issues dont exits
Because they dont exits

Nicole isn't ugly, obese, part of the LGBTQP, and is married to Richard with three children who actually listen to them while also being the breadwinner/caretaker of the household. So yeah, doesn't fit their agenda because she doesn't have the correct labels for them to promote.

>more becuase its a show made for kids on a family network
Literally all of them do this shit though. Foster's Home for Imaginary Kids did this shit over a decade ago.

Gumball is one of the most SJW cartoons right now tho

nuclear war and sexism still exist its just becuase you never leave your room you dont notice them

And the wage gap is real, right?

Attached: 1401329415574.jpg (581x449, 37K)

Gumball is fucking sjw shit. Other cartoons do it way better

Attached: Glass.jpg (1150x1169, 349K)

>more becuase its a show made for kids on a family network

Pushing radical politics on kids is scummy, not brave.

Does someone have that Twitter post for this guy?

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

ALWAYS, there is NEVER any exeption to this rule

No thats straight women. See every dating app full of just looking for friends. Straight guys are afraid of everything ass, but it's not like they ruin that for people

Ten times funnier than the original shorts.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Gumball went from mediocre to great to shit. It's not old good new bad.

>Look at me I'm such a strong female character
>Damn mens I can't climb the corporate ladders because of my vagina
Fucking weak, pathetic and missleading.

The shit she's complaining about is actually the fact that jobs girls usually go for (secretary, nurse and etc) are paid less then job male usuualy go for (Lumberjack, Miner and etc) and the reason why it's paid less and the girls go to these job, it's because they don't risk literally dying at the first mistake they make.

Attached: 1531614513799.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>series that mark his personality

What does personality have to do with it.

ebin

Well when you put it that way, "getting the girl without even trying" sounds kinda wish fulfilly.

gay underage

But Star
Isn't Big
Isn't Mean
but most importantly
ISN'T GREEN! GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LONG LIVE THE GOBLINGS, YOU PESKY MEWNIAN!

Attached: pfpkinggob.png (474x412, 62K)

That has nothing to do with it, with american men and women can enjoy to women getting it on with no problem, but
Two guys it's a different story.

imagine not being bi in 2019

Dont have to.

Attached: skeleton.jpg (3272x2741, 890K)

Don't know why everyone is but hurt over Bi all of a sudden I can see if gumball, Steven and even Milhouse changed there sexuality out of no where like Star did.

>People who ironically think nu-Gumball is great.
I couldn't even sit for 30 seconds without Gumball making some LE WACKY FUNNY FACE or they pull some forced meta joke that I usually cringe hard to.

>tfw unironically closeted bisexual

This would have been a genuinely funny joke if not for the last 2 panels (2017)

I actually heard this exact scene like 4 days ago while walking through the room and turned my TV off because of it.

whats even the point of injecting a scene like that? forced politics really piss me off.

I know right feels bad

The funny part of the episode was "No body had it better" no matter what side it was. And even in the real world it's true.

That scene is from The Parents. You are thinking about The Worst And that wasn't the actual message of The Worst

topeie

Are you that one bastard who wants to pink pill everyone on /r9k/ through discord?

Attached: Ok retard.gif (225x225, 481K)

I fucking hate how we negatively exaggerate quality of life in the US lately. Despite social ailments of the time, the US was still one of the best and most peaceful places to live, especially for women. What Nicole is speaking of is really, and in more reality, aligned with islamic culture and society, but wants to portray BAWWW IT WAS SO BAD BACK THEN about the US

Attached: 3r.png (406x121, 57K)

>The Worst
Will I know Black couldn't marry whites or any interracial marriages until 1968?

we are truly spoil in the US

Meanwhile the rest of the world was a fucking sanctuary, right? Compared to many other societies at the time, you could indeed consider living in the US as "spoiled"

Nicole is a mouthpiece for white, urban, liberal, middle-high class women who are essentially grown children, supported throughout their whole lives by extensive networks of social contacts and legal, cultural and economic deference, fed a continuous stream of simplified, shallow and idealistic drivel through every medium to make them feel empowered by the fact they are female, yet sheepish, naive and arrogant, incapable of truly comprehending the perspectives of others and too feeble and indiferent to seek deeper knowledge by themselves.

The kind of insanely sheltered yuppies that think they're educated because they've been told they are educated are what most American entertainment is aimed at. Who most TV stations an programs are talking to. This show isn't that much different, Nicole was adapted to appeal to the shitty moms of the kids that are sat in front of the TV watching Gumball to avoid parenting.

True, but what this had to do with Gumball being Bi

damn, well put, user.

Well more than you'd think, those same yuppie liberal moms probably looooove to say how pro-LGBT they are but they'd throw an absolute fit if their own sorry bastard children became one, i don't think they'd be OK with gumball being one because boys tend to actually be sexually active and it'd have a different implications than cute girls experimenting with eachother(tee hee)

>gumball is one of the most SJW cartoons on right now
???

haha yeah my life is so easy because I'm a white guy haha

>He thinks the old Mickey shorts were funnier than the new ones

If we were talking about the old Goofy shorts, that'd be a comparison. Otherwise, the Mickey shorts were just pretty looking animation timed to music and didn't have anything particularly but-gusting about them. Also

>underage

I don't think a single fucking person on this board grew up with the original Mickey shorts back when they were being released in theaters.

No it's easy because everyone see's you as easy it's not that you are.

Speak to "The Blame"

Ah, Sonic Boom. Not the cartoon we wanted, but the toon we needed.

Its a lot of male characters now a days bi or either gay.

Bob and Gene from bob's burger
Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Tweek and Craig
Jeff from clarence
The two dudes from final space
Milhouse and Bart are def Bi

Havn't watched Gumball in forever, what makes him bi now?

I don't know about no reason.

We knew for a while she's attracted to violent well muscled men. Turns out the penis part wasn't a requirement.

How Old is the Average Gumball Viewer?

The media talks about Star Vs. ???
like actual media or random internet news articles from the net that act like blog posts.

This. No one cares about StarVS. The show is a literally who.

Try being a castrated black slave in the ownership of Arab Mauritanians
Oh wait, you can do that even nowadays