More like Stuart Little SHIT I hate this faggot mouse

More like Stuart Little SHIT I hate this faggot mouse
Also fuck you Aunt Joan for getting me this piece of shit movie for Christmas 13 years ago instead of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Attached: shit.jpg (751x1033, 402K)

Okay.

Attached: 213.gif (466x315, 788K)

Why is he so smug?

Literally the only reason I remember the movies existing is because the trailer for the second one was a parody of Raimi Spider-Man: "You do too much, you're not Mighty Mouse you know".

I never saw the third one, but the first two are pretty decent from what I recall. I really liked that he became friends with the cat by the end of the first one and they're still friends in the sequel, and there isn't some bullshit subplot about them going back to square one either, they're legit buds.

are you a feminist?

Fuck you, Stuart Little 1 & 2 are cinematography genius. If we had more movies like it instead of The Smurfs, live-action + animated protagonist movies would no longer be stigmatised.

Paddington.

What is the definition of a virgin?

>Someone who likes Stuart Little and has never owned Madden 14 on the Wii U

What a random thing to ask

>Madden 14
Well, it's no Madden 08...

Why the fuck was Stuart Little so big in the early 2000s? What was so special about it, I've never seen the movies or read the books.

Stuart Little had two great movies.

>everyone who died before the wii u came out was a virgin

Okay I'll say it, everyone who likes madden 14 is a brown little pussyboy.

Based and Maddenpilled

Cringe and Virginpilled

How's that gourd taste, chico?

Shhhh, it's okay. You're just confused is all. Here, bask in the glory of Madden 08 and your sins will be forgiven

Attached: 220px-Madden_NFL_08_Coverart.png (220x364, 136K)

>More like Stuart Little SHIT
>not Stuart Shittle
Step up with your wordplay user.

Hating Stuart Little is a Reddit meme.

You should be grateful, Armageddon sucked.

correct

seriously there was a guy who was spamming it like crazy and some feud between him and Remy shit was crazy