Super wedgie!

Super wedgie!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1276x720, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKqx6yT71jw
youtube.com/watch?v=_EFBBAl9HHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wMvLKUzYPy4
youtube.com/watch?v=dTJ7ieNTYLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck were old cartoons obsessions with "wedgies"? Did this shit ever happen in real life? Why would you want to touch someone else's filthy underwear?

i think it's an american thing that happened sometimes in school, cartoons just made it seem like it was more common i guess, it never happened in my school afaik

Never happened in my school

There's a lot of antiquated stuff like that in cartoons for some reason. None of my schools had bullies or cliques or anything.

I aways through that all time bullies and popularity were just a fictional exaggeration of adult writers trying to make the life of 12 year olds look interesting, but kids are not able to be as complex as TV and movies make it look. And this is also why educational shows (that have research on how kids actually act) are so down to earth in comparison
The worse thing that can happen is two brats slapping each other, being sent to the principal's office and forgetting all about it after one week.

And how is a dumb bully telling someone "Hey nerd give me your lunch money" supposed to be hurtful or cruel like depicted in cartoons? Real life bullies are a lot more fucked up.

>What the fuck were old cartoons obsessions with "wedgies"?

I don't know.

What I do know is that it did give me a weird fetish I will never be able to tell anyone about.

Ah, the rare female wedgie

Attached: CaptainFlamingo.jpg (960x720, 91K)

>None of my schools had bullies or cliques or anything.
My school didn't have your typical cartoon bully that everyone feared, it had assholes that most students ignored or didn't take seriously, we also definitely had cliques in my school.

The reason is almost always narrative convenience or visuals.
Cliques and sole bullies allow for easy and simply communicated conflict.
Actions like wedgies and swirlies are visually amusing and absurd so they stuck around.

And naked boys and girls for the sake of comedy

What show is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CKqx6yT71jw

I don't know, but I blame them for my panty fetish

what's she writing?

>exposed ass
>lip bite
thank you for bringing this here

the even rarer bare loli butt

Having watched tons of 80s and 90s movies and shows about highschool growing up, I was so disappointed when I got to actual highschool.
The jocks weren't dumb and were in fact honor roll students, we didn't have cheerleaders, bullying was at an all time low, goths had been replaced by emos and nerds were normal.

This is a very weird show

They only exist in bad canadian cartoons

Attached: media.io_Vana and Savannah Wedgie.webm (352x288, 1.85M)

Goths and punks died due to postmodernism.

Now we have liberals thinking that they are the rebels despite being the mainstream and the counterculture is shifting towards fucking country of all things.

I want off this ride.

Fuuuuick I wish I was a cute girl getting bullied by a cuter girl. What was this show called again

>postmodernism
You have no idea what it actually is, stop misusing this term as if it's some conspiratorial force when fashion trends are just trends that die off on their own.

Implying you wouldn't blame the spillover of pistmosernist culture fucking up the perception of the media to a point criticism of values imploded on itself.

Cynism stopped being genuine and genx paid the price, without postmodernism becoming a dominant thread on the mains stream media creators we wouldn't have this ultra pandering approach that marked the 90s consumerism and then took a shit to commentary culture where the point of appreciation isn't creation but commenting about a certain topic.

It took a fucking long time but here we are.

I just remembered a Robotboy that had a couple of those. They're between 6:33 and 6:57
youtube.com/watch?v=_EFBBAl9HHQ

you have no idea what you just wrote, do you?

why the fuck would girl wedgies hurt?

ever kicked someone in the clit?

Wedgies also hurt because you buttcrack stops.

what do wedgies have to do with being a guy?

i'd imagine it would hurt worse than if it happened to a guy

Just like like many similar cartoon tropes, wedgies have their own Youtube channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=wMvLKUzYPy4
youtube.com/watch?v=dTJ7ieNTYLw

Yes. Kicks hurt worse as well if its aimed right.

balls

that uesd to run on cartoon network i think

wow I didn't know the clit is exposed full time, thanks for teaching me about the female anatomy

Talking about bad canadian cartoons, I think there were some in 6teen

this
sharking was more likely to happen than wedgies
i remember thinking how the mask cartoon was so stupid and unfunny as a kid when he kept doing wedgies

Never even remotely happened in my schools. Though I was raised in the more liberal part of the state.

Attached: DistantScaredIchthyosaurs-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 286K)

I always thought wedgies were supposed to be more weird or unpleasant like a wet willy than actually painful. Your underwear is being made to ride up really hard between your ass cheeks and against your anus. (Plus the gross thought that your undies now have skid marks) I guess I could see it hurting in the front if your underwear has a really loose crotch and they do it really fast, but I don't think that's the main goal.

You thought wrong

>Wedgies never hurt me because I was dummy thicc

The humiliation hurts more than the pain.

Attached: d874e5b-c2bc7875-ddd2-4943-9f1b-ccf5d6d82a8e.jpg (829x681, 179K)

lmao kill yourself

what's the source of this

Looks like Gold Diggers.

>image search
>results: loli wedgie
What the fuck.
Google Image Search is never this accurate.

They know what the people want

i thought the goat was going to fuck her

>Implying he didn't later.

Attached: 1551905881006.jpg (720x619, 45K)