This evening at WonderCon...

>This evening at WonderCon, DC Comics has announced that their entire digital comics library will be added to its DC Universe Service. Subscribers to DC Universe will have access to 80 years worth of comics for no extra charge, meaning that for only $7.99 you can read from DC’s humble beginnings through Crisis to Rebirth. New comics will be added 12 months after publication starting in April. It will also be an ongoing process, with “many thousands of single comics” constantly being added.

So for 7.99+9.99 you can get digital access to a huge library of Big 2 comics.

Attached: jla_avengers_busiek_perez.jpg (1200x680, 249K)

hot damn is that art ugly

So the entire DC library is getting added
they won't just let the service die but this will only cause a slow death over a year or two

Better late than never. Hopefully it works well enough that it's not simpler to just pirate.

Are they tied to an app or just freely downloadable cbr files?

For fucking real? These kids nowadays.

Different user, old as fuck, and it’s shit.

Yes. I don't get why American comics are so obsessed with emphasizing all of the ugly bits of the human form while everyone else realized long ago that nobody likes to look at ugly people.

I'll hold out a while longer, see what else WB will offer me to subscribe to this awful service.

i wonder if they will get out of print obscure stuff, like those old miniseries for the Shadow they did in the late 80's

You need glasses.

Also old, also ugly

>tastelets incapable of defending themselves

Or did Elongated Man finally learn to shapeshift?

Attached: Thornoccio.jpg (390x383, 31K)

Natural ugliness does not stop being ugly because you convinced yourself you like it

WHAT'S GOOD!?
But seriously, this shit is what happens when an artist can only really draw 1 male face, and is stuck trying to make a crowd of people.

Attached: Hawkguy.jpg (297x369, 21K)

Has She-Hulk ever even remotely looked like this kewpie?

Attached: Shithulk.jpg (273x327, 14K)

>1 male face
Perez' faces are not my cup of tea but you have to be really blind to think Hawkeye here looks like Thor, Superman, or even Quicksilver.

>When you are a DC artist, and realize you have reflexively included no blacks in the group shot, so you squeeze one in the corner.

All these iconic Marvel/DC heroes, Black Lightning I guess and......Jack of Hearts? wut?

Attached: LeToken.jpg (371x510, 32K)

Stay buttmad

was it autism?

No, I'm saying that Perez generally Jim Lee's the same face on everyone, but that won't work for this panel, so he's desperately trying variations, and ends up drawing Hawkguy as "the black character I am sometimes forced to draw, but plz color white".

Yes, yes it was.

Note that they are the same guy recolored.
This is Perez' "one black guy I hafta draw sometimes (but thankfully not often)".

That guy was on the avengers at the time
Also perez was drawing the Avengers

Attached: Avengers v3 08 - Turbulence! - 00 - FC.jpg (1024x1568, 617K)

He gives Clint that ugly pug nose most of the time he draws him, it's nothing new and certainly not for this group shot. You're also really reaching into BS territory.

>tastelet calling anything ugly

Oh yeah, this was the era in which they were shitting out new characters monthly to see what stuck.

>tastelet revealing he has facial blindness and thinks all the faces Perez draws look the same

You're embarrassing yourself and really outing yourself as a casual.

I think he knows he has no argument, the next thing he'll do is double down and aggressively attack everyone in the hope he wins the argument.

Let's see:
Batman and Superman are usually drawn about the same by Perez, one of them usually has glasses or a cowl to set them apart.
Cap is Supes.
Vision is Supes only red
MM is Supes with swollen brow
Flash is Supes
JoH is Supes
Aquaman is Supes with a beard
Quicksilver and Plas are the elongated face that Perez likes to use for certain Batman villains
Hawkguy and Black Lightning are his le negro face.
Thor is some horrible abortion where he's trying to draw completely off Superman's model.
I pray that is Kyle he is drawing as Robin.
He's drawn a fuckton of Diana, it's practically a default female face for him, but he can unsquare her jaw and make Scarlet Witch.
But then She-Hulk can't be Green Diana so she ends up as a total artistic Abortion.

Oh yeah? What're you gonna do about it, Mr. Hardcore Comix Man? Gonna revoke my "nerd ID"?

>serious facial blindness

You sound upset that he's right.

Every guy I listed is Superman, down to the dimpled chin, which you cannot see on Batman or Aquaman because of beard/positioning.

Will it have Vertigo stuff like Sandman and Fables?

Lol, it is autism

>Y-You're just mad!

Shouldn't you be spending this time reading your funny books to see when exactly Batman sucked off an alien futa Green Lantern?

Man where did George Perez badtouch you? You're pretty wrong in everything. I mean he does repeat some facial characteristics (but unlike other artist at least he variates them) but you're really wrong and pulling shit out of your ass.

But you are mad and you're fucking sperging all over this thread because people can see right through your BS.

Suddenly I love George Perez.

>doubling down

I'm not the one singing the praises of shitty, same-face art.

>doubling down
>upset and tries to attack instead
>bring up sucking and futa out of nowhere

Sad yet predictable

No, you're having a tantrum to show your art critic skills are subpar then attack others for pointing out the truth, as usual.

let's see if they publish anything not Batman or Superman related

Attached: The Big Book Of Death (197).jpg (1138x1490, 508K)

What I'm wondering is will they give us stuff that isn't quite DC like Fawcett, Charlton, Vertigo, Wildstorm, and Milestone.

Stay mad, blind assblasted retard.

Fake and gay. If not then source up.

the sheer disgust on Thor and Supes' faces always gets me.

Attached: u48p3.jpg (392x295, 17K)

Did this user just out himself as to not having read the greatest Avengers storyline?

Embarrassing

Attached: Avengers_v3_49.jpg (259x385, 34K)

I really like how Perez draws action and power effects

Attached: P00096.jpg (1440x2189, 1.25M)

Yeah that's nice but what happened with the Jonny Quest blu-Ray?

Does it have O'Neill's Question?

>Perez
>ugleh
Either a 6/10 troll or a zoomer retard

I am more interested in this than the aspect of Warner's video library.
Yeah. Ease of use is key.

I imagine liscenced stuff like that might be a rights nightmare.
I keep meaning to get more issues of that myself.

Not h8m, but thanks for the reminder to read it

god damn, there is no one like Perez, look at those curls

>O'Neill's Question
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! that's a good one user. You know DC is trying to bury half of what O'Neil did for them, right?

>black guy
>called triathlon
Jesus Christ.

>romani and greek wome with curly hair
hnnnnngggggghhhh