Find a worse Cartoon Network show than this piece of shit

Find a worse Cartoon Network show than this piece of shit

Attached: SU (1).png (600x406, 86K)

you seem upset

Attached: 1548017646344.png (1000x1000, 141K)

This is definitely not the worst. I used to hate Steven but it grew on me and I realized they did some cool shit for a kids show. It's alright.

If I had to name a worse CN show then it's easily The Problem Solvers or Annoying Orange, but even then I enjoyed those to an extent. CN doesn't really make God awful shows, mediocre ones at worst. Even if the art style is bad there is always SOME good jokes here and there, which I can't say for Disney or Nickelodeon.

Kramp twins

Nah, that show was kino

i liked it though

Attached: You like that, little man.webm (960x540, 1.53M)

this has to be the most ugliest show that ever aired on tv
the art is just horrendous

Attached: 1552679532278.jpg (1366x768, 102K)

Attached: squidbillies_901_dup.jpg (1080x608, 64K)

Anyone who thinks SU is the worst in any category simply hasn't watched enough cartoons. Yes, it's mediocre and yes it's overrated, but there's far, FAR worse out there. Pic related was actually aired on TV

Attached: file.jpg (726x734, 99K)

It has a certain charm to it...
... but this just made my eyes bleed, stills don't do it justice for how much this show tried to fuck with your vision.

Attached: tumblr_ln474eTrR71qe8al0.gif (500x263, 421K)

The sad super kid friendly marvel cartoons

I forgot this existed. I was happier when I didn't know this existed.

This. Everthing about them, from the art to the writing to the voice-acting, is fucking sleep inducing

>wins a prestigious award
>hurr durr this show is the worst piece of shit
shit taste. kill yourself

Attached: Gay.png (661x421, 314K)

>prestigious
no

Imagine my surprise when I learned that Nicki Minaj voiced this character

Attached: 1553466809824.jpg (500x371, 36K)

Amethyst with a giant whole in her chest and Garnet's star shades are really unappealing to me. Pearl is the only person who came out of the finale with a genuine upgrade. Lapis I'm mostly just neutral about and Peridot is as bad as the first two, but it feels more fitting given her status as a joke character.

>GLAAD
>prestigious

Are you trolling or are you brain-deqd

Attached: 1552446720400.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

Problem Solverz blew ass, but it never should have existed. Neon Knome could have been aqua teen level kino for at least a few episodes.

don't feed trolls

>my cartoon is irrelevant REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: firefox_2019-03-29_19-34-30.png (669x559, 380K)

>We're so proud of this show we almost never air!

Fuck CN, with a spoon, up the ass.

Cute gnome

pearl makes me so horny ..god

And then she never has another speaking appearance because dipshit Sugar keeps getting celebrity VAs she can't afford so now half the fusions in the show are basically off limits

It's not a good show by a long shot, but it's still nowhere near the worst when the bottom of the barrel includes shit like fucking Problem Solverz.

Huh. That actually makes the joke about not being able to afford her funny

Proud of winning a trophy which looks like a cunt.

Those are wings.

Attached: item_XL_27382150_65063444-600x600.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Peppa Pig. It first debuted in the US on Cartoon Network during Cartoon Network’s Tickle U block.

That's a good contender.

You do amaze me, Yea Forums. I came in expecting retarded, untrue answers but you guys aren't trying to be baiting shitheads. Well done.

Most of the people who claim that it's the worst thing ever are asshurt /pol/fags salty becasuse of the gays. Yeah it's a tad overrated but calling it the worst show ever sounds autistic as fuck

It's absolutely gorgeous at points, what are you even talking about?

Attached: prJAcW1saw0dj_540.gif (540x304, 1.05M)

cutefags are cancer

the art has been on the decline after the first season, same with the writing, after season one it just becomes mediocre, after season three it becomes complete shit

What do I win?

Attached: teen-titans-go.jpg (1300x651, 137K)

>the art has been on the decline after the first season
After season 4 they hired a background artist straight from fucking Venture Brothers, so I know you're either baiting or a blind faggot.

>tfw the visuals were shit but the proportions were more consistent

>don't feed the trolls

Attached: Where do you think we are.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

just personally but the artstyle bugs the shit out of me. it's difficult to describe honestly, it's like every frame of every face drawn is punchable.

is he the faggot responsible for homeworld looking so bland and underwhelming

I cropped out the ending and beginning of every episode. Its a great show. Learned alot from it and made me a better person. I started watching it when I got diagnosed schizoid personality disorder from my military psychologist (Army cuck)
They are not kicking me out. Commander saw use for me.

Attached: su.jpg (2358x1237, 679K)

At this point I'm convinced it's nothing more than a tax write off or money laundering scheme of some kind

These. I don't care whether you like or hate SU, I'm just sick and tired of the bitching contests everyone has about this show.
SU rant videos are far more overrated, change my mind

Attached: bear.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Attached: OutOfJimmysHead.jpg (240x320, 32K)

The Cramp Twins.

The show idea is a actually pretty intresting, and they could have done a lot with it,the problem with it is people that are behind this are tumblrites.

The white diamond episode was so dissapointing, i mean i love "villain gets redeemed" trope but they did this in most anticlimatic way possible. Like they could have made Steven fight inside White Diamond's mind or some weird shit like that.

Attached: better bismuth.png (400x300, 174K)

Took us a while.
/thread.

Steven was never going to beat White 1 on 1 and that's the point. She's not a villain to be beaten, she's as much a part of the flawed system as Blue or Yellow were. She just needed a rude awakening and that's what separating Steven from his gem did. What the arc actually needed was two or three more episodes to flesh things out a bit. It's less a case of the execution and more of the pacing.

Attached: Annoying-orange-logo.png (399x249, 85K)

Yeah i agree, WD is so much more powerful than Steven . I just thought the crew could have made her redemption more interesting.

That's a fair criticism I think. I loved the episode, it's my favourite of the show but it was rushed. No doubt about it.

I still can't believe Nickelodeon produced that for tv

This one

Im pretty sure this was unironically better

So? Why does everyone pretend that's so insanely important?

Nickelodeon? It aired on CN in the states.

It's made even more hilarious when you hear Sugilite was meant to look like a gorilla.

Attached: this mask can only hide so much pain.png (566x434, 445K)

johnny test