How were they able to hide this truth from the general public? Is this artistic rendition faithful to history?

How were they able to hide this truth from the general public? Is this artistic rendition faithful to history?

Attached: tent.jpg (600x357, 22K)

yes

is this an April Fools joke.

no, I'm genuinely interested, heard so many rumors on the net about the iceberg not being really there....

Attached: LotT7-1024x685.jpg (1024x685, 46K)

those people need to go to reform school, there is legit film stock of the ship sinking if i'm correct. There can't even be an octopus like that.

Ship was cursed from the get go. Workers were accidentally sealed within the hull during its construction

no one believed them when they said that a flesh colored octopus with a dog nose saved them

>Is this artistic rendition faithful to history?
No, the real octopus didn't have a face

you mean the one with that dicaprio lookalike?

Third mate and marine science collegefag, let me tell you this:
you are a super duper retard. You fucking moron, you fucking faggot fuck you. Cartoons have destroyed your brain if you think this is remotely possible

Is this the movie with the rapping dog?

This is legitimately fucking horrifying to think about.

I just agree with the silent consensus that something fishy was going on the night of the Titanic sinking, no need to insult!

no IIRC there is actual nitrate photos caught on camera from people on the ship of the ship sinking

soooo maybe tentacolino is just attempting to get those men out?

It's March 29th you knob

They were long dead at that point.

ok we do know it sunk but was the ice-berg actually photographed?

Actually yes. The octopus looked exactly like that. Cartoon eyes, dog nose, smile, etc.

Yep. Irish workers fallen asleep trying to make a deadline find themselves entombed behind thick steel. You have to remember how large each compartment is. Anyway reports heard loud banging within

but how could he smile with such nonchalance? he was taking thousand of lives dammit....

He didn't know user... He didn't know...

No, the historically accurate animated Titanic movie is the one with the rapping dog

This is literally the only Titanic movie I've ever seen.
Never saw the live action version.

*ahem*

Attached: 1541542264489.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

sooo was it good

FACT
if this really happened, the USA would never have adopted the Federal Reserve

The live action movie is pure fiction unlike the faithful cartoons

In Real Life , the big squid saves jack from sacrificing himself and even makes sure the lovely couple got on board safe 'n' sound

I was there, that's exactly how it happened but the other way around. also aquaman was involved.

so according to you a big octopus hit an iceberg and needed the titanic to save it from death?

Yeh I trust you alright.

>implying ice can melt steel boats
who are you gonna trust, the media? wake up sheeple!

The iceberg had a gun according to history so it shot the ship down.

But in the movie the fat mouse and the octopus both die and are somehow resurrected by the end.

That's the other one, this is the one with magic moonbeam teardrops, a mouse that isn't racist because he lusts after a human woman, and a gang of talking criminal sharks.

The design is fine if you get rid of the weird mammal nose

>Irish workers passed out after drunkenly slacking off find themselves entombed
ftyfy

Attached: 1553889636575.jpg (600x357, 60K)

He killed hundreds.

bullshit, you would've passed away by now, that was over 100 years ago.

well I think it was.

Or was it?

YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW
SO I'M GONNA TELL YOU SO
DON'T SWEAT IT, FORGET IT
ENJOY THE SHOW

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

WORKING ALL DAY, ITS TIME TO UNWIND, KICKBACK, RELAX, TAKE A LOAD OFF YOUR MIND

How powerfull will he become when april fools finally arrives?

I'LL BE BUSTING THE MOVES AND I'LL BE BUSTING THE RHYMES
WE'LL BE BUSTING THEM LAUGHING CAUSE IT'S PARTY TIME

Attached: Titanic-11.png (750x400, 294K)