The other did not

Attached: IMG_3200.jpg (1916x932, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
youtube.com/watch?v=I-yW7HY0New
youtube.com/watch?v=aTPhWGtr4vQ&t=209s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, she had no reason to fight him.

If you can just shoot your enemy and win why wouldn't you?

She one-shot him, extended a hand and let him live. She was honorable.

Black Panther also did it

>honorable

meme word used as an excuses for two dudes to beat each other up "fairly"

In the real world, you would do whatever it takes to win. You don't give time for the villain to make their epic speech, you just interrupt them and kill them, easy.

If you acquiesce to your enemy's demands where you would be at a relative disadvantage, you're a fucking sucker.

One of them will be nominated for an oscar and be remembered for years

The other is Aquaman

Second post, best post

I honestly think Aquaman was better than CM and I didn't even hate CM. I just thought it was okay.

Technically Arthur had to win that way for political reasons

Aquaman had an unfair advantage with his magic trident too.

>captain meh-face
>nominated
>even slightly remembered
The only thing they'll remember is the can and I'm being serious.

Attached: 4af.jpg (328x398, 34K)

that's what a bitch does

One of these characters has their old comics reprinted
seriously dc wtf why haven't you put out golden/silver age aquaman volumes yt

>honor is a meme now
wow I never thought this would come but yeah, this is why people dont respect women heroes, no honor.

you know what's funny You never knew she existed until her movie rolled around.

And? Most people didn't know have these characters existed until the movies because no one gives a fuck about your shitty dying hobby

>honor

Attached: 1530981031149.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

Don’t lump Diana with that trainwreck Carol

ok ok I apologize, poorly written female super heroes.

Honourable single combat is for chumps.

Honor isn't something women have, its like a subset of the bro code

means you all you care is what's popular so you can fuck it up. you never gave ashit about it until it became popular which proves that you dont care about equality you care about attention and taking control. this is why people dont respect you.

>most people
sure

>dick measuring contest
Only one of them could do that.

>Arthur had an advantage on land and a magic trident
>honourable
Lol what?

Yeah two muscle dudes being up each other for no reason is smart...

You mad that Han shot Greedo instead of fighting him in single hand combat too?

>thread about Honor

HONOR!

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>In the real world, you would do whatever it takes to win
Go to bed, Zack. Marvel won't hire you.

They're no different than poorly written male super heroes. For instance, DCEU Superman.

nah they are worse since they are either Mary sue or pandering material or both.

it's because you lack experience, and act like a spoiled bitch.

>c-comics were never good
Wew. The eternal Marvelfag, everyone.

You idiot, I'm not with Zack Snyder or DC. My post was explaining why I absolutely detest their style of fighting and why I prefer Marvel.

OP was attacking Captain Marvel while defending Aquaman under this vague idea of "honor", and honor is just a dudebro concept

>In the real world, you would do whatever it takes to win.
And in the real world most the people these heroes fight would be dead

Fuck off retard just like Zack Snyder you're too fucking stupid to realize these are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS MEANT FOR CHILDREN

Jude Law had lied to Carol ever since she lost her memory, because she happened to have something they needed. Once he realizes she's learned the truth, he turns on her immediately. He almost succeeded in spacing several defenseless refugees of an endangered race, even. The guy was a snake, and honor meant nothing to him. He probably tried roping her into a fistfight so he could pull out a tranquilizer or a tazer or something, because he's not dumb enough to think he could actually beat her fairly after she got full control of her powers. Being sent home without any major wounds is more mercy than he ever gave anyone.

I don't think a Mary Sue is any worse than a fucking retard.

My post was only a joke because of the recent Zack Snyder statements. Calm down.

>implying Carol doesn't have a thick, hot 9er

no its worse. bitch is special for no reason and so bland and all she does is get in the way and everyone is ok with it.

>because no one gives a fuck about your shitty dying hobby
What is it with MCUcks and having a burning hatred for the comics?

>purposefully train your soldier to never defeat you
>HEY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SUPER POWERS AND HAVE DISCOVERED THAT I'VE LIED TO YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING...
>NOW is when you should prove yourself to me

secondarily
>aquaman fights his brother
>loses
>only wins when he gets the super powerful god trident that sunk atlantis
DURURUURURUUDUURUDUEUURUDURUDUURUDUURDUURUDURUUDURUDUDUURUDUFUUDURUD
t. OP

Attached: 1c0pxl6x8kx11.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

>taught her how to fight not using her powers. in case she cant use them.
that's a bad thing? pretty sure you are retarded.

1. they never fully discovered the scope of her powers
2. the only situation where she wasn't able to use her powers was when they tried to take them away from her
3. again, you can't always blame the student for not surpassing the master, especially when a central conflict was resolved when she discovered that she had been constantly depowered the whole time
pretty sure you aren't thinking with your brain, you must have something else up there

This.
Aquabro would be proud.

Attached: AQUAMAN and Mera.jpg (564x855, 135K)

Both of those were pretty clearly allowed by the rules. Having the not-Excalibur trident just proves you're supposed to be king, so it's no surprise if it also helps you win.
And what's dishonorable about maneuvering your enemy into a position that gives you an advantage? The bad guy did it in the first fight, too. That's just part of a fight.

There is only one capeshit movie that ever needed to shill a house pet as one of its biggest selling points. Guess which one it is.

Attached: DC vs Marvel.gif (800x352, 2.74M)

>you're allowed to use everything at your disposal
>but not the powers that they lied to you about, that's bad

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

Aren't you people always bitching about how in DBZ and other shonen anime everyone is always waiting until everyone finishes charging their attacks instead of just attacking while their enemy is wasting time concentrating?

Aren't you people always bitching about how in the old action movies whenever the hero/villain urges their opponent to drop the gun and "FIGHT LIKE A MAN", their opponent acts like a complete retard, drops the gun and loses in a hand-to-hand combat?

Yet when this dumb shit actually gets mocked and subverted, you're still bitching. Do you just want to bitch?

Attached: fag.png (768x1156, 697K)

I didn't say anything about Captain Marvel, I'm not a faggot like OP. I'm just saying Aquaman fought according to the rules -- his brother had a better trident in the first fight, he had a better one in the second fight. "Who's got the better trident" is part of the contest, it's a trident-measuring contest as well as dick measuring.

It's really not worse than a guy who's a stupid asshole and every decision he makes ends up making everything worse.

>Aren't you people
No.

Are you under the impression that everyone on the internet is part of one single hivemind?

>Marvel uses her powers to instantly end the fight
REEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK DISHONOR SHES NOT A REAL HERO SHE CAN'T EVEN BEAT THE GUY IN ACTUAL REEEEEEEAL COMBAT

>alternate universe exactly the same in everyway but Marvel does fight in combat and wins
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MARY SUE MARY SUE MARVEL IS A MARY SUE NOT A REAL HERO THEY JUST WANT TO FURTHER THIS FUCKING SJW FEMINIST ALLY PROGRESSIVE BULLSHIT AGENDA REEEEE

well Yea Forums?
would you ACTUALLY want Captain Marvel to win against her superior officer after constantly losing to him in the beginning of the film?
Is that what you want or do you just want to whine some more?

Attached: 5mzxd5464fxy.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Yeah actually I do bitch about those examples, but I don't watch anime.

And I applaud the subversion in CM, because honestly, it's tiring seeing the same bs happen everytime.

I'd be in favor. I just feel like heroes should at least try to be honorable. "Do whatever it takes to win" should be for villains and Zack Snyder.

She's pretty average without her beam hands. They established early on (in the spar between her and Yon) that she resorts to them fairly quickly.

If she fights someone with high energy resistance, what then? If they can no-sell her lasers they can surely tank her physical hits too.

>or do you just want to whine some more?
This is the answer.
End this stupid thread.

Attached: cAPm2.jpg (810x1200, 129K)

As long as there's a woman doing anything but showing her tits, Yea Forums will complain. And about half of Yea Forums would complain anyway 'cause they think some other waifu is better.

The tridents are symbolic and no I don't mean dicks. They represent the worthiness of the wielder to the throne. Arhtur wasn't ready the first time he fought Orm, but he went on a journey of discovery and EARNED the power he was granted, and the next time they fought, Arthur won. What did Carol do to earn her power?

What exactly changes about Marvel from the beginning of the film to the scene where she is prompted to fight again, to where she would definitely win in hand to hand combat?

Try to kill herself and Yon but shooting an experimental engine?

>earned the power
not really
he didn't defeat the kraken, he just talked to it
he only deciphered half of the message
he would have never found the message at all if not for mera

Kek

>What did Carol do to earn her power
Sacrificed herself and the engine that would have caused the Kree to exterminate the Skrulls and anyone else
Probably would have won the dogfight if she was fighting a normal non-alien ship that doesn't shoot backwards, I wouldn't blame her for not knowing about that bit nor would I blame her for not having a ship that also shoots backwards

>b-b-but she had nothing to prove to him!!!

Except that she can’t win shit unless she uses her powers, imagine if at the end of a Superman film he used his heat ray vision to beat zod. Imagine the endless bitching, just imagine it.

I'm sorry
was there NOT bitching at the end of Man of Steel?
Is there some other Yea Forums that I can go to that has less bitching?

GotG shilled a tree. Don't see you complaining about that. Perhaps because GotG doesn't rustle your sexist jimmies?

Oh there was bitching on cataclysmic level user. No doubt about that, but picture how much more of a meltdown would’ve happened if they wrote it like captain marvel

I think Mark Waid would’ve done a drive by shooting on his local theaters

r\whoosh

>he didn't defeat the kraken, he just talked to it
Talking is what allowed Arhtur to succeed.

So she literally just followed a typical soldier's protocol. Cool.

The joke
Your head

she is a kree soldier.

A tree isn't a house pet. Plus the tree was an actual character, a part of the team. I'm surprised you didn't mention Rocket considering how retarded you are.

look at this fag

Honorable combat is a meme

I really don't think there'd be more.
I think no matter what, you're always going to piss of some nerds.
Like said, Yea Forums just likes to bitch and regardless of how this all works, regardless of what Yea Forums thinks they like, Yea Forums's criticism is shit

says the bitch

uh
what if she fights someone who is stronger than her in combat and has high energy resistance

uh oh, guess she has to be good with swords
baaw, why didn't they give captain marvel a cool sword

>Challenges brother to single combat
>friend comes in and saves him
>Clearly lost after breaking the rules and fleeing
>demands to continue the fight

He could have just feed Orm to the Karethen. Which is what Carol would have done

>soldier's actually doing the self sacrifice thing and not being Zeon tier baintist is not praise worthy.

Attached: zeon orders murder of children.png (489x1029, 624K)

>bandits

>One of these characters defeated their enemy in honorable single combat
When did Arthur ever defeat Ocean Master? Both times he fought, he was interrupted before defeating the guy. And the second time it amounted to him having the better trident, ie, the "right to the throne".
Carol knocked her former teacher out, then extended a hand to him and sent him home unharmed. Explain how that's dishonorable?

Effectively, the tree and the cat contributed the same amount to their stories. You know it's true.

so signing up to be in the armed services alone is more than what arthur did by himself

willingly signing up for one service and then unwittingly getting drafted into another completely different war but still following through on your training is extremely worthy of power

I'm willing to bet Carol could pick up MCU Mjolnir

This reminds me. Back when BP came out, a lot of peopl were whining how T'Challa technically lost and thus didn't deserve the throne. Yet when Aquaman came out, the amount of whining was much less. And that's considering the obligatory DCEU stigma. Really makes you think, huh?..

>Explain how that's dishonorable?
she shot him when he taught her how to fight like a kree soldier. all she did was drag him across the dirt. She should have just killed him.

>She should have just killed him.
Why? He's more useful alive, she needed him to deliver a message. And I can assure you, if she had killed him, you would've bitched hard all day about it.
She's harsh and gung-ho in the movie, but not bloodthirsty unlike the comics. There's no way she would've killed her former master like that and stayed a hero.

The first fight was interrupted when Mera interfered. Arthur didn't tell her to do that, so he's not to blame, and no dishonor falls on him just because an observer jumped in the ring to stop the fight and all. Calling for a do-over is fair.

>no dishonor falls on him just because an observer jumped in the ring to stop the fight and all
Sure but he was also just about to lose. She didn't interrupt for nothing.

Yeah, and that shame is hers. Also "about to lose" doesn't count as "lost."

>I really don’t think there’d be more criticism
>more criticism
>MOS

Allow me to introduce you to BVS my anonymous friend

Except Carol also didn't execute her opponent so shut the fuck up retard.

Wonder Woman disapproves

Attached: IMG_3204.jpg (1291x735, 89K)

Okay I think you're a little hung up on the whole "shame" thing. There's no shame in helping a friend whenever it's needed, the issue here is that Orm and Arthur's fights amounted to who had the better claim to the throne, which is why he wins the second round. Without it, he may as well have lost again.

she really doesn't

sorry, forgot my image

Attached: WLW.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

>There's no shame in helping a friend whenever it's needed

But there is in interfering with your culture's traditional royal trial-by-combat. I'm not saying she shouldn't have done it, but it was a shameful thing to do in Atlantean society.

Something tells me Brie Larson won't be posting something like this when WW84 comes out.

This, "honor" is for sports and Hollywood, the real world isn't the entertainment industry.

There's a big chance she'll do the whole sipping challenge when Shazam comes out, you know that right? That's free memes right there. And no reason she wouldn't do it for WW84 either.
The only reason she didn't do it before is because... You fucking know her movie was first.

Or to support Shazam

You do know Gal is not Wonder Woman, right?
Also, doubt she even watched the movie

okay, whatever posers

>You do know Gal is not Wonder Woman, right?
She literally is.
>Also, doubt she even watched the movie
You don't know this.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-29 Wonder Woman (2017) - IMDb.png (322x118, 26K)

because she isnt honorable in the first place might as well finish the dude off.

>my tumblr image trumps an evidence ever could

Again, why isn't she honorable? This is fucking stupid, you know that right?

honor means to show respect for eachother as fighters and fight fair. Since she just shoots the guy she isnt honorable.

Are you stupid? There's no way they can "fight fair", he wanted her to stoop at his level. She was honorable enough in giving him a hand and send him home unharmed.

are you? you ever hear fight like a man? no probably not since you'd bitch out and run.

>unharmed
she shot him like a bitch. what the fuck are you on about.

lmao what?
>she shot him like a bitch
She barely knocked him down. He was already weak and he only wanted to go fisticuffs with her simply because he knew he'd lose otherwise. It's nothing about honor, dude wasn't at the same level.
I swear you guys are just looking for reasons to hate on the movie instead of thinking rationally.

she blasted him 20 feet away are you blind?

this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=I-yW7HY0New

you really dont know what honor is do you?

And he's a Kree, he could take it, not like he didn't have armor or anything. Besides, she still helped him up and dragged him to his ship. UNHARMED.
Do you, faggot?

>UNHARMED
that's not unharmed you moron. does someone actually needs to skull fuck you to have any sense?

yeah, it's something you cant figure out it seems

He wasn't unconscious, bruised or maimed. Yes, he was unharmed.

>USAF officer
>honorable single combat

Attached: bwahaha.png (697x603, 538K)

bruised and maimed is Harmed you esl fuckwad

Except he wasn't either bruised or maimed, can't you read? That's what I said. Before you call someone ESL, maybe check if you're reading the post correctly.

he was bruised you fucking nitwit. dude was bleeding. are you stupid or do you just love pretending? because both makes you pretty stupid.

>dude was bleeding
I saw no blue blood anywhere, and I watched the movie twice.
If you want to fight me on this, on EQUAL terms, I'll be glad to comply. But as it stands, I have the higher ground here.

Arthur's part of a kingdom though, honor is part of the artifice especially being a rep of the people.

>that's because you werent paying attention even then he was harmed, you are an idiot, you dont even get the concept of what honor is, you are pretty much a grade F retard.

Who are you quoting?

your mom when she dropped you on your head.

>"its fiction so the characters have to be retarded"
>calls other people stupid
yikes buddy

This is the dumbest criticism of the movie I've read yet. You wanted her to have super energy powers AND be godly at melee combat? At least keeping her mediocre at hand to hand gives her a weakness to exploit in future movies when she inevitably meets a villain who can tank her blasts.

That's like wanting Aquaman to be able to control the ocean and know how to trident fig-

Wait, that happened

>waaaaaahhh

Attached: baby-cry-379396.jpg (590x350, 14K)

Some of this thread is interesting discussion about the nuance of the movies. Kudos to you guys.
But most of this this thread is "I rite u rong!" fanboy horseshit. Shame on you faggots.

hahahaha

Attached: 1553258794773.jpg (204x248, 22K)

Nobody said she should watch the movie, just give a little nod like Gal did.
I hope she proves me wrong, because she constantly comes off as a self centered bitch without an ounce of self awareness.

sounds like a lot like sjws in general

>because she constantly comes off as a self centered bitch without an ounce of self awareness
No she doesn't, you're simply projecting all your hatred into her as if she did something to you. She's actually a very sweet person.

She also killed a bunch of Kree blowing up their ships

I only know her from her public persona, and that's what she comes off like. That's why I'm saying I hope she proves me wrong because I don't get off on hating people, but she's pretty annoying to me, and since I'm gonna have to keep seeing her face everywhere for a few years, I don't want to think "that fucking cunt again" every time I do.

>I only know her from her public persona, and that's what she comes off like
Why, because you took a quote she never said out of context and assumed that's what she's always about? Sweet.

You mean this person is unlikeable?

youtube.com/watch?v=aTPhWGtr4vQ&t=209s

>because you took a quote she never said out of context and assumed that's what she's always about?
Talk about assumptions. And I don't claim that's what she's all about but her public persona. I couldn't care less what she's like with her family and friends since I'm neither, nor ever will be. I'm an audience member, and whenever she talks to an audience, she comes off as a condescending bitch.

Zachary Levi
>Hey, cut it out with the console war shit? Leave me out of it.
Brie Larson
>I CAN KICK BATMAN'S SUPERMAN'S AND WONDER WOMAN'S ASS! IN FACT, I CAN BEAT THE WHOLE LEAGUE!

she a narsisitic bitch.

yup, complete cunt

MCU movies has done in 10 years more for the super hero medium than decades of stale comics

She doesn't actually say that in the video though?
>complete cunt
Ah yes you're not an incel not at all.

She's talking in jest.

It's no different from Gal Gadot saying Wonder Woman could kick Thor's ass and Hemsworth agreeing with her.

Hollywood stars don't give a genuine fuck about console wars.

>Hollywood stars don't give a genuine fuck about console wars.
RDJ

>the villain holds the power to destroy the city and end countless lives
>the important thing to do is to maintain honor not saving the victims
Fuck you

>She's talking in jest
HOW DARE SHE??? WHY ISN'T SHE TAKING MUH COMICS SERIOUSLY? SHE SHOULD BE WEARING A LEOTARD AND A SASH, INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE A MAN!! CARL MANVERS!!!!

Actually, it's doing the same in cinema as the big two have been doing in comics: turn it into a hype machine that sells fluff that's only meant to make people buy into the next installment. Quality of content is for losers.

Look, I'm sure you could concoct some fantasy scenario wherein a bunch of people would be killed by a ticking time bomb unless you expose yourself to a room full of children, but much like the writers did with the movie, you made that scenario up and even taking it at face value, I can still honestly say "that's not a very heroic way to do things."

Wow

You are correct. Aquaman had to beat his brother this way so he could be recognized as king, but Carol had no reasons to turn off her powers.

And supposed to you a made up scenario we’re the protagonist gets to save the day, keeps his “honor” and get the cake all without any major consequence it’s better...?
Both are made up scenarios user

>without any major consequence
I never said that.

>it’s better
But yeah, it IS better if the hero can both save people and be heroic while doing it, Mr. Snyder. That's the hero's job.

I get it, it was cool when Cap put his shield on his back when he fought Batroc, to make it fair and honourable fight. Cap did it for sport and to test his skills. Carol and Yon-Rogg already knew how they stacked up, and it was a losing proposition for Carol. Carol prudently instead chose to Hiroshima his ass.
It's like why Banner wouldn't choose to fight Blonsky in their respective human forms.

True

They both had their reasons

Carol didn't have to prove shit to that asshole if the training and "Controlling your emotions" was just a bullshit statement for her to not use her full potential

Arthur was in a position where he had to in order for everybody else to recognize him as King and bring back order that his half brother fucked over

Context is important

I hereby dub you Anti-OP, the Not-a-faggot.

Attached: buddychrist.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Not true. Arthur already had the trident.
Carol was just a coward and incompetent

This has to be the most dumb DCuck thread yet

The powers she can immediately control

>in a fight and losing
>uh hey lets change the rules don't be a pussy
>this is considered honorable
He was losing the fight that he started and bitched out because he knew he was fucked. It's pathetic, really. It's not honorable to try and change the rules in a fight because you're losing.

Aquaman had also already won

>incompetent
She singlehandedly stopped an entire Kree bomb deployment, then inflicted so much damage on a Kree fleet that they were forced to retreat.
This.

yeah but he went with her willingly if he had been kidnaped or something that would be fair be he wasn't she stopped the battle but it was Arthur who ran away

Honorable combat is for amateurs,

Aquaman had to prove to the Atlanteans that he was the rightful king by defeating Orm that way.
Carol outright says she has nothing to prove to Yon-Rogg.
The Kree Empire used her and manipulated her for their own ends, she has no reason to play by their rules or try to live by the limitations they put on her anymore. The only message she needed to send to them was that she's not going to put up with their shit.

People wouldn't bitch about that, because Superman is a man.

By killing lots of them

They trained her to be a warrior. They wanted her to kill. Guess they got more than they bargained for.

Carol says herself in the movie she's a " noble warrior hero"

>t. only watched the trailers

Attached: 1547739679325.jpg (1856x772, 143K)

>two characters are different
shocking information if true

Attached: Ms. Marvel 019 (2007) 015.jpg (2063x3131, 1.58M)

Different would imply they both have personalities

Only villains do whatever it takes to win, Zack

Capeshit in general is retarded and you're retarded for acting like one is somehow more just than the other, when ultimately neither resolved anything.

Arthur is king sure, but the Kingdoms are still in shambles and he has no idea how to put them back together, he probably will because comic movie bullshit, but there's no real character reason to explain how. He said so multiple times that he's just a random schlub who neither wanted to be king nor thought he deserved to be, and how no actual leadership or political experience to back it up.

And Carol is a war criminal now, against an entire planet. Her actions painted a target on herself, the surviving Skrull, and the Earth itself, and even if she's a "badass stronk womang" it doesn't mean the other parties are invincible and because she let whatshisface live and get away to "send a message".

If you think about it, it's her fault the plot of GotG happened and every death in that movie in on her head. Because if it weren't for her, Rowan wouldn't have known about the infinity stones and found one, he wouldn't have tried to full frontal assault Xandar and nearly destroy it in the process.

And because of her, one more infinity stone was found and thus the gauntlet was one step closer to completion

They're both horrible

Attached: MV5BMTQ4OTc5NDUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjI3NTQ2MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Opinion noted.

This

>this person is bad because of what their enemies did in response to their good deeds!

Attached: 1519878311846.png (319x498, 313K)

Kill yourself, Yea Forumsshitter.

Honorable combat requires building tension. Something this movie is incapable of.

Okay, I haven't seen CM yet and I'll let other people decide whether you're full of it there, but Arthur is a horrible person because.... he might not be good at being a king, because he was reluctant to take up the job? Leaving aside the fact that not wanting that sort of job displays good judgment and an honest self-assessment, how does that make him "horrible?" Bear in mind he stopped the bloodshed as quickly as was possible, Ocean Master was was ready to crush the last kingdom into submission to get his war on the surface world.

>If you think about it, it's her fault the plot of GotG happened and every death in that movie in on her head. Because if it weren't for her, Rowan wouldn't have known about the infinity stones and found one
It's pure speculations that Ronan didn't know about the stones until the events on Earth. The Kree empire as a whole seems to. They wanted to gain possession of the Tesseract and harness its power.

>900 million
>trainwreck

>Jude Law
Disagreed. What other choice does a devoutly loyal Kree commander have but to follow SI's orders and lie to their new superweapon about her origins so as to make her loyal and dependent on her saviours?

He is doing everything he does for the good of all Kree. That's their honour - war for a just cause justifies evertying. Yon-Rogg is a more intense version of Steve Rogers, essentially. Convinced of the righgeousness of their cause.

He gave up fighting with Carol at the very end because A) it would have been useless b) because he was giving his leverage over her another shot through their bond c) he actually emotionally bonded with Carol over their time together - it is said in interviews and all backdrop information that Yon-Rogg genuinely likes and cares for Carol as a person. It just does not come anywhere near his loyalty to his people and cause.

Stop seeing villains as one-dimensional cardboard.

>It's too late, she knows her own past and the Kree history with the Skrulls
>welp, time for the Accusers to carpet bomb the planet!
What a prince

?
That's my point. Multiple motivations. Conflicting views on things.

didnt user just say stop seeing villains as 1 dimensional or are you willfully retarded?

Attached: 1553805976690.jpg (782x960, 67K)

>and no dishonor falls on him just because an observer jumped in the ring to stop the fight
I disagree. Goku isn't the true winner of the tournament. He's a fucking fraud!

Attached: 0146014.png (561x850, 452K)

Well... sure.
She is also robbed of her identity, memories (essentially what makes us who we are) and built into something others want her to be. It's a story of one's individualism squashed and their right to define their own life and control their own life being taken away from them.

Doesn't include torture or any horrific shit like that, but it's invasive and mentally fucked up to the max.

but for some reason they decided to focus on Girls cant be ______. huh why is that?

Indiana Jones is not a bitch.

having a cold is a different story

Yeah. I did not find it that annoying, but it certainly seems to be a shit move given that so many people are coming away from the film and think THAT is the central message and stuff Carol fights against.

They did it for the money that comes from the social message there, I suppose. It's not a proper psychological drama film that it could be - because the genre tries to rake in as many audiences as possible with simplified messages.

really that is my only hang up on the movie, that and making white guys be the constant negative reinforcement.
I mean all the social issue was really insulting to me, really that's the suffering growing up? It was so fucking shallow it was insulting really.

Bump

>Han Solo is a hitch
See, this is why Lucas wanted you kids to think he shot second.

user
sorry I'm late
I think I missed the evidence, where did you post it
I also think you don't know what instagram/snapchat is but hey, this isn't an argument about how out of touch you are with the current incarnations of super heroes based on your knowledge of social media platforms

Are you saying Lucas was wrong?

Wonder Woman did kick Thor's ass, she even was capable of wielding Mjölnir.

You think like a TV writer that has to revert to status quo at every end of the episode.

Both these movies were absolute ass. How the fuck did they make so much cash?

she could always control them, kree conditioning just fucked up her emotional response for no reason

Agree. I could probably even be described as a "Marvel fanboy", but I'll admit Aquaman was very good, and Captain Marvel was mediocre. CM wasn't bad, it was just MEH.

Honorable combat's for morons. Winning is what counts, not how hard it makes your bushido.

>Aren't you people always bitching about

Who are you talking about/to? Because I've never complained about that trope because I love it. It's awesome.

You sould like you're projecting here.

>he didn't defeat the kraken, he just talked to it

Didn't you understand that scene? That was the point of the entire exercise. That was how one "beats" the obstacle of the "beast" - by being civil to it and acknowledging it as a fellow sentient.

>and stayed a hero
you mistakenly make the assumption that she was a hero prior to that. she still isn't.

have you seen that Stan Lee post?

also arguably Momoa

(you)
(you)

Atlantis will be fine. Arthur has top experts advising him, including his mom and Vulko - who was most likely also who advised Orm for the past 30+ years.

And he also has the good will of all the kingdoms, including the trench. they'll be fine.

>is more than what arthur did by himself
Arthur prevented an ocean-wide war that would have eventually spread over onto the surface world. He accepted the responsibility placed on him and used his abilities to keep the peace rather than to perpetuate more killing. Carol was a killer who kept killing and now has the power to kill on a massive scale. But of course she'll be worthy to lift the hammer. She's a woman in current year, after all. She has faithful followers like you to defend her too. Keep up the good work, soldier.

Momoa signed that poster as a request. RDJ said "fuck DC" on his own accord

Aquaman's been a joke for decades. Most people knew about him at least.

Now Carol, that's a literal nobody.

And still is a nobody

What happened?

Aquacuck is a little mama's boy

Carol has nothing to prove specially to men

seething

Both of them relied on their pet monster to take out a good portion of their enemies.
Therefore, both have tainted honor.

RDJ was mad because The Dark Knight was still tracking more money than his movie where he wore Black Face in spite of his new founded stardom with Iron Man.

That seems like a total non sequitur. What does "maintaining the status quo" have to do with "heros should actually be heros and not all be remade into antiheros who do bad shit whenever they think it's necessary?"

The fake instagram post who was only replicated by clickbait sites and it's not even archived anywhere? Yeah, countless of times.
>that and making white guys be the constant negative reinforcement.
When did this happen? Are you sure you watched the movie?

>In the real world
How to tell you are 15 on Yea Forums.

She deleted the post

Funny, and right. Good job, user.

Attached: hehehe.gif (267x395, 1.99M)

A 900 million trainwreck is still a trainwreck. Kinda like 9/11.

Women are fragile, user. It is better like this. Any more pain and they would cry misoginy.

>he actually believed the lies sold on Yea Forums
Christ, you newfags really will believe anything.

The post is real

Uh-huh, and so are the Rowling twitter screencaps.