I marathoned the whole season last night...

I marathoned the whole season last night, I thought the zima episode was the best and the Chinese steampunk one was the weakest.

Anyway, how did Yea Forums like love, death and robots?

Attached: Zima-Blue-Love-Death-and-Robots-Ending-Explained.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Chinese steampunk had an interesting concept and looked good visually, but the pacing felt bad to me.

It felt like a late-90s/early-00s Disney feature but with sex and gore.

Chinese steampunk was weighed down by cheesy feminist rape drama, gratuitous nudity, and lack luster animation.

All the things people accused Sonnie's Edge of that weren't really there.

I actually like the farmer one the best. I think if done right it could be a tv series. Reveal the whole on another planet thing at the end of a season. But Zima was pretty cool too.

and the overt racism...

To be fair, it was pretty accurate to what the British did when they walked into other countries at that time.

Since when does Yea Forums care about the Anglo?

Yeah the British were infamous for inflicting cybernetic alterations on supernatural prostitutes

the weakest was the communist zombie shit

some hit hard and some really missed but i was pleasantly surprised
This is the objectively correct list, fight me

Top Tier:
The Witness
Beyond Aquila Rift
The Secret War
Zima Blue
Sonnie's Edge

Mid Tier:
Fish Night
Suits
Good Hunting
Shape Shifters
Lucky 13

Mid-Low:
Blindspot
Sucker of Souls
The Dump

Low Tier:
When the Yogurt Took Over
Helping Hand
Ice Age
Three Robots

Garbage Tier:
Alternate Histories

Attached: avatar_1490143183271.jpg (450x450, 27K)

Beyond aquila rift was bizarre
was he dreaming the events with the woman and the spiders/monsters were the reality?

ya, that spider thing was keeping him in a hallucinogenic dream state

>>Garbage Tier:
>>Alternate Histories
Absolutely agree.

>All the things people accused Sonnie's Edge of that weren't really there.
I'll give you lackluster animation at least because Sonnie's Edge looked great. It was great until the characters started talking and then it was dragged down by grotesquely juvenile writing.

it waws based on a short story and as far as i understand the producers came in at the last second and made the script some tumblrina fever dream

Aquila rift was good besides being a ripoff of saya no uta

>Top Tier:
The Witness
The Secret War
Zima Blue

>Mid-Up Tier:
Beyond Aquila Rift
Lucky 13 (personal favorite)
Suits
Blindspot

>Mid Tier:
Fish Night
Sonnie's Edge
Good Hunting
Sucker of Souls

>Mid-Low Tier:
Shape Shifters
Ice Age
The Dump

>Low Tier:
Helping Hand
Three Robots

>Garbage Tier:
Alternate Histories

fixed it for you

final fix

>Top Tier:
The Witness
The Secret War
Zima Blue

>Mid-Up Tier:
Beyond Aquila Rift
Lucky 13 (personal favorite)
Suits
Blindspot

>Mid Tier:
Fish Night
Good Hunting
Sucker of Souls

>Mid-Low Tier:
Sonnie's Edge
Shape Shifters
Ice Age

>Low Tier:
The Dump
Helping Hand
Three Robots

>Garbage Tier:
Alternate Histories

Attached: smug_hold.jpg (597x511, 66K)

How was it Tumblr? The entire point was that she wasn't defined or motivated by her trauma. It's only side effect is that her brain is now in a monster. She even called out her friends for thinking she was some damaged little victim lashing out at the world.

I'm glad that everyone seems to hate Yogurt and Alternate Histories.

Like, every anthology series has its weak links, but these were so spectacularly boring and pointless.

>The entire point was that she wasn't defined or motivated by her trauma

eh i guess i missed that subtlety, the no-bra, butch, female symbol earrings just was a little too on the nose for me i guess

when i saw Three Robots i thought "shit, this is bad" but then the yogurt and the altenative histories episodes came....

I remember in history where we talked about how parliament decided to ban all sales of robot foxes and went forward on their plan to make Dragon Dildos.

funny how none of the characters dwell on why all the Chinese wanted to move into Hong Kong versus any of the other dozens of large Chinese cities.

I thought beyond the Auila rift was pretty fucking freaky and I liked it. Thomas being the only guy who survived fucking a space spider. holy shit that was some fucked up shit.
Blue Zima was amazing too.

thats where the jobs were at. I think that's what a lot of Chinese people are doing now.

I wonder what about the administration of Hong Kong made it so much better than the rest of china

Its what the british did. But here with a steampunk background.
You NEET internet incels need to grow up. Its tiresome.

because there is capitalism isolated there while the rest of China was in communism province.

you insecure trannies started this shit flinging so dont even talk about growing up when you blame all your problems on men like a child.

Can someone explain why there are so many articles and youtube videos "explaining" the endings of the episodes? They're pretty damn self-explanatory, are people actually struggling to understand 15 minute plots?

wrong again, faggot. Hong Kong has persisted through Qing, nationalist, and communist china- all three of which had crushing poverty, hierarchies and injustice for the common people. The point I'm getting at is that the horrible mean British ruled a small part of China with far more freedom and prosperity than the parts ruled by Chinese. It's an embarrassing feature ignore by the "muh colonialism" narrative.

because they leave it off as an open ending. So some people need more explanation too it. Like the Space Spider one was pretty fucked but I wanna know more about it and how many times Thom looped that situation.

>horrible mean British
jesus can you be even more of a faggot.
I was talking about today, and yes it's because of communism most of China is in extreme poverty except for place like Hong Kong where capitalism is practiced.

1-a lot of kids and retards use netflix
2-a "explaining" video is more like a discussion video and people like hearing other persons opinions and point of views
3-people want to discuss the episodes but dont know anyone that would like to talk about it whit them

I was talking about the episode, you faggot and why the character in Qing China are all moving to Hong Kong to live under the cartoonist evil British rulers. Hong Kong has always been more prosperous that the rest of China and only today is the rest of china catching up. I'm not talking about today. Read my fucking posts, you moron.

ZEEMA BLU LOOK COOL ME LIKE

WHOA SUPER SMART PLOT TWIST

I LIKE IT SO I SO SMART

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

point being is that these British rulers have always been better than Chinese ones. So much so that every Chinese would rather live under their administration.

and we were talking about what it wa modeled after you massive faggot. it was mixing both today and old China with steam punk, jesus you are dumb.

Suits was really comfy. I know all the characters were supposed to be tropey but I loved their interactions.

yeah that's why I was trying to get at, that the Chinese had a stark contrast to our reality but still similarities like going to Hong Kong because there are more jobs there. the similarity that there being is that in reality, today the Chinese go to Hong Kong because that's where the work is. That's all I am saying.

Sweety you can't call us incels when we're CRITICIZING something for being oversexualized

Cry more bugman

how is it mixing today you faggot?

BECAUSE IN THE SHOW THE MC GOES TO HONG KONG FOR WORK. THE SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENS IN REALITY. TWO WORLDS ARE SO DIFFERENT YET PEOPLE END UP DOING SIMILAR THINGS TO GET BY AND ADJUST TO THE NEW MODERN WORLD!

I really don't think it's quite that bad, but I have no clue why people are rating it so highly. What do people like about it?

Russians

Impressive looking, very good voice acting. Its very strong on an aesthetic standpoint, but otherwise forgettable
Writing was weak and it dragged too long. The story itself wasnt that interesting. The little twist of "father" and the final showdown were cool but thats it

it was a nice and cool old soviets doing the dirty work story
it had "zombies" it had honor deaths, it had cool characters that we didnt get to see much of and everything get a close up with everything die by explotions
what else can you ask for an action story? it was simple, cool and well done

I got the episode order with Suits and the underground vampire episode back to back and was really annoyed how the main guy had the same VA and voice in both episodes.

the should have kept the cats

I got the gay order
Got me creeped out. I dont watch almost any gay stuff how did they know

Its really sad Sucker of Souls is so stunningly beautiful yet utterly anti climatic. And the writing wasnt bad at all, the thing just felt like a teaser of a 30 minute episode

three robots the weakest? The one with the some of the best chemistry between the group.

when I saw the first episode the moment that black chick went,
>fucking men
I was like, ok fuck this, and skipped that one. Not in the mood to watch a lesbian power fantasy. Thank God they werent all like that.

they died there was just no way. I loved the Robot truck Hiest. So colorful and I will say childish like style to it, very anime but I really liked it.

predictable dialogue and worn out jokes along with a tired premise all leading up to a "are lolcats still relevant" punchline made for a slog of an experience

I was kinda hoping the vamp would have jumped the Scottish chick lol

bump

Its actually an excuse she uses in purpouse to incite her opponents. The whole rape thing its a fat lie she and her friends constructed Yeah there is a lesbian kiss towards the end but even that has a twist

I know but even then it skipped the final fight. At least Secret War showed it in full
For blindspot I agree it was a fun little heist with a happy ending and good designs. Rookies design was very eyecatching

The Black robot had good jokes and the small emoticon one was fun

>The whole rape thing its a fat lie she and her friends constructed
No, the WHOLE rape thing wasn't a lie. She was actually raped and beaten. The lie was that the rape was the motivation for fighting.
>But in the original short story she...
bud this isn't the short story

People who like Secret War are good evidence for eugenics.

to me it felt too much like "look at us, we are totally cool, right kids?"

Attached: pic related.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Dissapointingly shallow and derivative, the visuals were the only field in which it truly excelled.

I found the Yogurt episode unexpectedly hilarious. "We have solved fusion. Take us to your leaders" caught me completely off-guard.

it was the eyes, he was the cleanest bot

I think that was the point. the visuals

Tip Top Taste right here

it happened when the British first got Hong Kong and China industrialized you faggot. That's not "today" by any stretch. Immigration to Hong Kong is heavily restricted today if anything.