Are there any good Yea Forums rivals that are just as good as Kaiba?

are there any good Yea Forums rivals that are just as good as Kaiba?

Attached: Seto_Kaiba.png (905x695, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L_q7nee6Pr8
youtu.be/mXSLkotUkCE?t=19
youtu.be/ZOujCdS_Hl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, OP, maybe you should start this discussion by telling us what a "good rival" is for you.

Kaiba is overrated, Bakura is the coolest

Sinestro. He's just as autistic and infatuated with Hal as Kaiba is with the Pharaoh. Just as gay too.

Dr. Doom and Lex Luthor

This better not be a fucking stealth thread you faggots

>hasn't built a space elevator to breach Heaven and call down the soul of his eternal rival for another cardgame
If Sinestro hasn't done anything remotely comparable to this, then he isn't worthy of being compared to Seto Motherfucking Kaiba.

considering most comments are about Yea Forums shit, yeah, not a stealth thread.

No one in Yea Forums Yea Forums or Yea Forums can surpass Kaiba's autims, he's the apex autist, Black Manta and Reverse Flash come closer, because stuff like Flashpoint, but Kaiba pettiness fractured the universe in 4 pieces, created 2 alien races, reshape human story, make neet marrying their waifus, something normal.

The guy can't be surpass

Bakura is okay.

>everyone in this thread not knowing what a rival even is
>listing archenemies instead
Learn what words mean, morons.

*as autistic as Kaiba

Today i will remind them

Attached: 1529550549287.png (1292x674, 137K)

This

Attached: 1529550888095.png (1400x456, 137K)

Kaiba is so narcissistic, he had cards made based off him.

Attached: Kaibaman-LCKC-EN-UR-1E.png (476x697, 710K)

Pegasus made that and you can tell he did it, just to make Kaiba because he has to use it

*hottest

fuck i only watched the OG series and GX but that gave me a new perspective

Probably no

>Yugi and Atem ended up being irrelevant
>Yugi lost the title of king of games to Judai or some other faggot (Jack is the king in 5DS)
>died a virgin
>Kaiba shaped the future and the universe itself
>people learn about him in schools and universities
>the father of entire dimensions
What went wrong with Yugi?

Pegasus is pretty based sometimes.

Fucking underrated.

Silver age lex luthor.
Only villian I know of who has plans so bat shit insane and still work about half the time

Attached: Superman_v.1_170.jpg (400x580, 64K)

>kaiba made cardfu's real

Kaiba is jesus

>Yugi lost the title of king of games to Judai

Is this true?

In that situation there was no way that Judai could have won.

This is now a Toon Thread
What's your ideal Toon Kingdom?

Attached: ToonKingdom-GX06-EN-VG.jpg (544x544, 84K)

>t. bakura

Toonmecktown.

>>died a virgin
He probably fucked Anzu later down the line.
Or just made sweet love to BMG or one of the fruit Magicians with some Holodeck thing probably.

>Yugi lost the title of king of games to Judai or some other faggot (Jack is the king in 5DS)
Its pretty much clear Judai loses at the end since Neos isnt beating the Executive Producer Dragon. Judai just goes in because he doesn't give a fuck.

5DS's is in the future. Yugi is probably dead.

>Yugi
He wasn't a multi-billionaire with cash to burn on doing whatever ridiculous shit came to his mind at the time. He was content to be in the now while Kaiba had enough money to indulge something as buttfuck insane as an elevator to space just so he could duel Atem again, and still somehow have billions to spare after doing this.

Then again, if you took away Kaiba's money, I have a feeling it would be less of a blockage and more of a hiccup in his insanity.

Jessica Rabbit town.

Attached: jessica kingdom hearts 0.jpg (1024x1447, 359K)

>2019
>people still unable to understand the that duel
Both Atem and Judai said that was the beggining of the real duel. The "go neos!" was Judai saying he was ready to fight Atem and the gods. It wasn't "go, attack".Also, Slifer just saved Atem in that battle fase. He went to the graveyard at the end of Judai's turn.

Ghostrick is already kind of cartoonish so Toon Ghostricks would be pretty great

This guy gets it

Princess Morbucks from PPG, she also bought the city once

Attached: kaiba corp bought the city.png (1280x966, 904K)

I'm currently watching season 0 of YGO after mostly hearing people mention how ridiculous it is but fuck me, I'm honestly really enjoying it so far.
It's a bit fucked up occasionally and the art is passable at best but it's really entertaining. The intro is surprisingly good too.

>unintentinally creates anti-magic and just rolls with it
kaiba autism is something else

Mandark

Jesus, I had no idea. So this is the power of autism.

Attached: [screams internally].jpg (232x249, 5K)

No

Doom fits him to a t actually
Literally a massive Jobber

Crazy how kaiba didn't end up pulling a Mr. House and built himself a life support system while at the same time keeping a watchful eye on the world for over 200 hundred years.

Attached: house.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I always found it weird how the card game was maintained in that world. They were based on ancient Egypt monsters and shadow games. Pegasus designed the cards and had them made and Kaiba made the hologram technology that everyone used. And these cards printed on paper in some factory in modern times were able to invoke magical creatures and effects and suck people into shadow duels that could consume their soul.

Attached: 1393537984449.png (202x184, 13K)

He literally became an immortal trading card spirit

They more or less explained that in 5Ds and Zexal. Humans have some innate power of creation/evolution that can affect reality depending on the strength of your will

>>>>>>>Bakura

>complains about magical creatures and shadow duels
>when the main characters of the sequels can fly, go Super Saiyan and even reconstruct the universe
youtu.be/L_q7nee6Pr8
youtu.be/mXSLkotUkCE?t=19

Pretty much these, in certains conditions were the barrier of the spirit real is breaking even regular jack offs can summon mosnter, but if everthing is fine, then only the ones with enough will can start the "shadow games"

So what if someone pretending to be Pegasus makes a 4 star monster that's a giant purple dildo that can automatically reduce an opponent's life points to 0?

I think it has to be real in the spirit world

Not really. Yusei and Yuma made new cards.

Sniff

Depending on the strength of their will, they could summon it into the real world. It wouldn't be a good idea though.

A giant purple dildo, you say....

Attached: pegasus in quality animation.gif (325x237, 407K)

>innovated a simple card game, created an entire city dedicated to hosting a tournament for said game, awakened an ancient egyptian curse in pursuit to be the best at said game, risked dozens of peoples' lives to win said game, and influenced and shaped society for decades to come purely because he lost one duel against some spiky-haired faggot
I don't know if it's based for being so advanced and smart, or retarded for being that much of a sore loser.

It's like being the Elon Musk of butthurt.

Limey

>Bakura is better

Attached: 1524006414041.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

youtu.be/ZOujCdS_Hl8

>make neet marrying their waifus
this the first I'm hearing this what

I love how during that speech he just straight up says he'd fire God for not being able to make reality as cool as his duel disk.

Holy shit whaaaaaaaaaat.

Oh look, just what we need. Another runny puddle of Yea Forums shit on our board.

what if you draw the card with crayon and then shoot it into space where it's effected by neo space energy

Literally the only Yea Forums character that pulls a Kaiba is Doom, we could try to list all of doom feats in a Tuesday and they would match kaiba Corp weekend company meeting.

Sometimes the fun crosses over the ocean and I love it.

You should read the manga. It's even more delightfully fucked up.

I know your infected anus is blistering because this isn't another godawful "BASED CAROL" thread, but nobody cares. Kaiba's antics are far more interesting.

That's not even the really crazy thing. Turns out the reason Kaiba is so obsessed with the blue eyes white dragon is because in a previous life in ancient egypt in which card games were played with magical tablets his wife was used as the conduit to summon the blue eyes white dragon. Seto's waifufaggotry was so powerful it transcended time and manifested as his love for the blue eyes white dragon. In making his hard light hologram tech he essentially created a state in which these cards could now physically create the monsters and on top of that the AI he developed was good enough to effectively create new life. Kaiba laid the seeds to make cardfus real, all because of his unrequited love for his real wife who was turned into a card.

The man loved his wife, you gotta respect that.

Wasn't even his wife, it was just some chick he found in the desert and then threw in a dungeon.

Do any Yea Forums characters read German philosophy?

Attached: tumblr_lrzsmmzZQl1qlo3g4o1_1280.jpg (675x503, 27K)

Kaiba gets what he wants even if he has to break a dimension or two.

Carol is garbage but at least she's Yea Forums's garbage

Yea Forums doesn't put up with our shit
We shouldn't put up with their's

Because Kaiba killed God.

Attached: 221163473.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

I mean, it's pretty clear they wanted to be together but couldn't

It always struck me as so weird that he threw away the chance to have four of those dragons instead of just three.