Sacrifices himself for the sake of humanity

>sacrifices himself for the sake of humanity
Cap is a better Jesus than Superman

Attached: 1528197192517.png (798x420, 414K)

Superman isn't Jesus retard, he's Moses

Get ready for the Snyder fags to copy paste this thread.

Superman would have stopped Thanos in the first place.

>cinematic universe built up throughout the course of 10+ movies AND years
>character's journey ends in epic two-parter where he sacrifices himself for not only Earth but the entire fucking universe

Compare to:
>literally one movie
>second movie introduces two other major characters
>main character from first movie sacrifices himself to save, the city I guess?
>ends with his grave moving, implying he's still alive and didn't even really sacrifice himself
>we're expected to care

How can the DCEU even compete?

He couldn’t get stop Doomsday or Zod.

>Parents arent even named Joseph and Marie
Step aside

Attached: D134TPnUYAEA_VZ.jpg (900x900, 91K)

Is this shilling bullshit carolcorps faggotry ever going to end?

>are people going to stop being fans of a character that just had a billion dollar movie and is about to take the lead of an entire $20B franchise
No.

Cap is more iconic than Reeves Superman at this point

God you're annoying.

He's technically the Zoomer's Superman.

Meh, Snyder was going to do it and then subvert it by making Longinus take his place, but that was too crazy for america I suppose

who?

But Superman already did that in BvS. And then he literally came back to life.

Attached: super kek.jpg (305x341, 25K)

More people need to understand that Jesus wasn't the first Deliverer of Hebrew Mythology, and that his actions were poignant specifically because they were reminiscent of those of Moses.

It's why people looked at a guy who an any other part of the world would be viewed as a heretical revolutionary and said "that's the Messiah there"

The Roman soldier who pierced the side of Christ while he was on the cross. The Spear of Longinus is a legendary relic to some.

Cap sacrificed himself to scuttle a plane carrying nukes that would have destroyed the world. And miraculously resurrected when the world needed him most.

Superman died because a troll stabbed him, after a delusional retard beat him up

He literally stops both of them.

It really was very fucking terrible what they did with the DCEU. Top fucking kek.

I don't think so, Thanos mother isn't named Martha

Attached: DChad vs mcuck.png (720x720, 722K)

What's Superman gonna do? Cry?

Whoever would have thought fucking Captain America and Iron Man would be the new Batman and Superman?

Attached: 8340A58D-B848-4220-A820-5075BF82D5D4.jpg (400x241, 31K)

>10+ movies
>all of them looking the same but if you miss one you won't understand the next
Yuck.

Same people that thought Aquaman will beat all of them in his first try at a single movie despite no media shilling

A mousefag would. Normies, in the other hand...

>all of them looking the same
Keep telling yourself that, mate. It's all you got.

Attached: That's a nice game you've got there. Shame if someone were to... dab on it with infinite p (686x751, 1.04M)

If you're too lazy to do your homework, find something a little more casual pleb

I got a suggestion for you user! You can watch MOS, BVS, then Justice League. That way you don't have to watch 10+ movies since the extended universe dies right away.

>couldn’t even tell iron man someone killed his parents because it was his butt buddy

Superman would do no such thing

or remind Stark that he is damn hypocrite if he lashes out at brainwashed person.
Remember Ultron.

He'd get his own parents killed himself because he was either too much of a pussy to save one or he was too busy fighting a delusional retard right?

Iron man’s a twat but let’s not pretend like cap would’ve gone to the lengths he did of it was nearly anyone else besides Bucky

Superman is dictated by TRUTH, JUSTICE, and the AMERICAN WAY!

Man you're making me wish we got the "What's so funny about T,J and the AW" Superman instead of that faggot

You're talking about the same Superman who didn't give two shits unless muh Lois was in danger

Yes. The same Superman who doesn't even give a shit that his dad is about to die. Also gave so little shit about his mom that he decided a fistfight with a retard was more important that saving her within the hour.

Ahahahahahaahahahaaha.

Normies are all about Marvel now. DC is a fucking joke.

Cap hiding it till it came out on it’s own seemed like it was more of the snapping point for him than what actually happened. Which is the irony of Steve hiding it to try to protect both friendships/individuals.

I mean, Marvel has always been the normie company with the normie output.

You go to DC to read Watchmen, Sandman, and Doom Patrol. You go to Marvel to read Civil War, Secret Wars, and Deadpool.

inb4 cap doesn't die and his sacrifice gets him stuck in an alternate universe with peggy and lives a happily ever after life into old age

>mythology
m'lady

I'm a Jew from Missouri. It's all mythology, even if it's true. I bet you thinks Jews don't believe in Jesus either, user.

Women can't be Jesus, silly.

Steve's father is named Joseph though. Also weirdly enough Carol had a brother called Steve.

Hmmm...

Carol has nothing to prove and she won't martyr because she can slay and win everytime, you need to turn in your carolcorps badge for not knowing this. Shitty Carol fan, you do our queen a disgrace.