Where the fuck is she? when is this show coming out

where the fuck is she? when is this show coming out

Attached: A04D2F3F-0C76-43D6-853E-AF535B569CBB.png (1024x1024, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/movies/rockos-modern-life-static-cling-release-date-revealed-will-also-be-in-cinemas-1
youtube.com/watch?v=__udyhBGV-A
twitter.com/tarantulatbs).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been decided that they're taking a negative and writing the whole series off. By doing so they will be forced to never show the actual show on TV or even be able to release the episodes on DVD or anything. They're just taking a big red and writing all of it off for financial reasons. Sucks but what can we do? Maybe it will be a lost media one day

What even is this?

We don't know, user, we don't know.

Don't worry user, I Know the Premiere Date! Close Enough premieres on the on the same day Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling comes and EarthBound 3 releases on Switch in the U.S & U.K!

Attached: 1550556067659.gif (200x200, 27K)

>pic

reminds me of kimi from rugrats

Part 6 will probably come out in a few years if Vento Aureo makes enough.

How the fuck is this shit considered a mouth?

Attached: mouth calarts.png (306x266, 3K)

>Maybe it will be a lost media one day
It already is.

By God user! This is a blue board!

Well your joke aged badly, static cling date revealed

www.latlmes.com%2Fmovies%2Frockos-modern-life-static-cling-release-date-revealed-will-also-be-in-cinemas-1

Nice anus

she cute

It's been almost 2 years since we heard anything jesus christ.

This has to be worst timeline

well we have satina, so it's not the THE worst timeline

Attached: 1552287920490.jpg (480x910, 22K)

Hot

Attached: Close Enough Coming to TBS [SNEAK PEEK] TBS.mp4_snapshot_00.34_[2019.03.29_10.30.11].png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Now that TBS is under Warner they probably won't even want this crap anymore. Especially with them losing the rights to AD once they expire.

That shit is awful and so is everyone in its threads.

Warner still has the rights to the AD seasons TBS has made.

>Waste hundreds of dollars in making a cartoon
>Don't show it for whatever reason
>Not even in a half-assed way to at least make some money out of it so it's not a total loss
I just don't understand. In what world is this a good business strategy? What is going through the minds of these people?

Executives fight with each other all the time. People who think that corporate systems are efficient are deluded.

??? That link doesn't work.

I got you, bro

latlmes.com/movies/rockos-modern-life-static-cling-release-date-revealed-will-also-be-in-cinemas-1

Attached: A7E31E52-40BB-4F30-B978-39499972B1DF.jpg (687x999, 128K)

What is Satina?

TBS has been cutting costs like crazy, you should see how they've downsized Conan.

At least he did the Japan arc to explore his own town.

It's probably met the same fate as that Rock movie.

At this point they should just sell it to Netflix and be done with it.

Heynong Man is the perfect man.

Like what happened with
youtube.com/watch?v=__udyhBGV-A

>No boobs
>Dick sucking lips

Is this show full of traps?

>hundreds
Nigga you think an animated series costs less than a used car?

fun fact: one of the board teams on this show (Chris Allison/Miggs Perez) left the show to work on Victor and Valentino
their first V&V eps are out on the app

I'm scared that this is what happened to it.

Fuck, why do networks self-sabotage themselves like this? I don't fucking care if it's released on television or streaming just put it SOMEWHERE man, I'll support it.

Real fucking shame, this is one of the few new animated shows I was actually looking forward to.

>shitty new calarts toon gets released faster than based Quintel show
Worst timeline.

Wait a minute...

Attached: 311vGrBuGKL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 11K)

Close Enough the TBS show that was delayed then never heard of.

At this point, the joke has been ran into the ground and hope is dead, but just this once user... Half-Life 3 confirmed...

Attached: 1552645100979.jpg (423x613, 50K)

>hundreds
Thanks user, dunno why, but that laugh made my day.

>>No boobs
Her shirt just covers them, she's busty.

I just saw on the news that there were like 5 cats in a house fire and 2 didnt make it and this image makes me feel worse.

Hundreds? Make that close to a million of a single episode is completed. Significantly more of they have more episodes made and ready to air right now.

The amount of downsizing is insane though. Did they sell his desk and LA backdrop for some spare change?

I keep thinking one of the crew or something in an episode was pretty egregious for TBS to want to bury it like this. Unless they had an episode with a counter in the corner just to count down how many times a non black person says nigger on screen, or they spend 10 minutes making fun of trans people and TBS/Warner just thought "Oh holy shit we can't show this!!!"

Attached: 410.jpg (855x686, 132K)

Warner scrapped the entire TBS upcoming animation block due to Louis CK becoming media poison to any company or individual that is in any way attached to him. His show was supposed to headline the whole animation block and was swiftly trashed along with everything else that was to premiere along with it.

because it's a cartoon. If these can be considered mouths than these sure as fuck can

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 3K)

It will also be the same day John K finishes "Cans Without Labels" and Richard Williams finishes "The Thief and the Cobbler."

I'm pretty sure you have to at least air a show once for it to qualify for tax write offs.

Never

Attached: image (15).jpg (720x668, 45K)

Is this loss?

The executives who green-lit the show don't work for TBS anymore. In fact, Turner as a whole doesn't exist anymore.

Release it online anonymously in multiple places in multiple states at the same time.
Have a way to prove it was not anyone who could have had access to it legaly and claim it was stolen.

MODESEVEN, I SUMMON THEE!

Last I heard, they ordered another season. Shame it's in development hell.

>writing the whole series off
Is this premature cancellation? I don't get it.

>final space aired its entire season at a normal pace and has a S2 in production already

>Regular Show ended in January 2017
>Close Enough was promptly announced later that year in May, with a fully animated, fully sound designed trailer premiering at SDCC 2017
>over a year later, there hasn't been a single official update from TBS or CN regarding the status of the series aside from five seconds of JG shilling the network that continues making 180-degree turns to bite him in the ass
>the best hint we currently have for Close Enough's estimated release date comes from a crew member's Instagram bio
JAY GEEEEE, GIVE US AN UPDATE

Attached: 6B6C75B4-49D0-4611-BF2C-5CDFC2038223.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

JG’s a cool dude. I doubt he’s aiming for an Oh-So-Edgy adult animated series. I don’t expect Close Enough to get any more risqué than what was seen on Futurama.

Attached: 2850804E-A39B-4A29-8CBA-732974DC0093.jpg (720x540, 44K)

>we know of Bridgette, Alex, and Randy, but we still don’t know the names of the main family trio
TBS, what the fuck?

Attached: 953B5BDD-3D23-4938-A4F9-B0D4038FBB94.png (727x368, 270K)

I agree that JG is pretty rad. He might toss in some dude weed but I don't see him taking on anything too offensive nor do I think he won't have tight control over the series to where writers can sneak in their bullshit. RS managed to be pretty much void of all the bullshit on other CN shows at the time and the writers like Owen never ruined the series.

>writers like Owen never ruined the series
Now why would you say that, dear user? Why would Owen Dennis be the one to ruin Regular Show? :^)

Attached: 5A43A15B-6DF3-499F-AD7D-0C0830914D90.jpg (256x256, 65K)

I just used him since he's the most known guy for what I was saying. Before we knew what Owen was like after the series wrapped up I was more concerned with Minty Lewis, she was responsible for Eileen going to space and she even wrote on the comic series for Eileen stories because she loved her so much and didn't want to be excluded ever.

boobies

Attached: 1538810108211.jpg (720x720, 104K)

Attached: original the character.png (262x202, 78K)

>people are still waiting for US Earthbound 3

Attached: homer laugh.gif (300x196, 2.66M)

we should make a list
>13 22 minute episodes of Close Enough
>Rocko movie
>Zim movie

I hope the wife isn't as annoying as Eileen.

boring cartoon that boring people like because it's "cute" or they want to fuck the characters. usually both.

That cop cartoon with Louis CK. Not much of value got lost, though.

We know it was shelved, these 3 are in limbo with no word on them.

Let's be honest, these are also shelved too. You're never gonna see them.

you stop that

>Hazbin Hotel
>That John K short.

Attached: 608dbebadfde2fd1004870c42f3ecb1e9832383f08c03a7c1afa356f5cd0cd6f.png (349x503, 330K)

Nah, Hazbin is still putting out shit, we get garbage threads every time it does. We haven't heard anything about Close Enough since 2017 July

It feels like Turner just hates JG. I'm glad after all this time he hasn't blown a fuse and ranted like what Greenblatt did when Harvey was cancelled to the extent of bitching that his show's icon was further down the site's listings.

Speaking of Nick their website is like, nonexistent now. It fucking hurts that we're in that sort of era.

Turner is basically a shell at this point, TBS and CN are arms of Warner Bros. now.

This was in production since 2016. Randy's (the guy that looks like RS' dojo guy's son) license plate is way fucking outdated already.

Every month terriblethedrawfag should draw us a new Bridgette just to hold us over. We'd have so much by now.

this

That Popeye movie. Instead we got that shitty webtoon for babies.

We already know it was dropped in favor of Hotel 3 or that other Sony movie.

It's a 13(?) episode season user, you can easily say millions.

Wasn’t final space their only profitable show in terms of merchandise?

It was the only cartoon they properly aired from this batch. I think the only other one aired was Tarantula which was dumped on the app without warning and then maybe aired on TV once.

Lets be honest
People are ONLY interested in this show because of Regular Show

And Regular Show isn't as big as Family Guy or Simpsons when their creators second show was created to allow for a Futurama/American Dad Scenario , arguably Regular Show was at its peak in 2013 or so

So its gonna flop

>People are ONLY interested in this show because of Regular Show
That might be different if we had more to go off of. There isn't even a huge reason why "coming off of a past series" hype is wrong, it's why everyone shits themselves about anything of that category, and usually you get what you sign up for unless the creator had major changes between shows.

That's basically the only reason Disenchantment got attention and multiple seasons, aside from muh female lead.

what will it be this month then.

Attached: mikeee.png (249x299, 141K)

>Tarantula
I still don't forgive TBS for what they did to this show.

Despite sharing an SDCC'17 panel with American Dad!, Final Space, and Close Enough, all of the months following that panel left the show with no direct advertising or marketing and an official Twitter page that was never even used (twitter.com/tarantulatbs).

The show was then suddenly announced to have all ten of its episodes released on Sunday, December 3rd with no prior warning. And while Tarantula's first two episodes were released for free on the official TBS YouTube, those first two episodes never even aired on TV. So, not only was the entire series already dumped on some network app, but only 8 of its 10 episodes were actually shown on the air... with TWO episodes premiering back-to-back each Monday so TBS could swiftly get rid of the series in a mere four weeks and hide it under the rug before the start of 2018, the year of Final Space.

Tarantula was a breath of fresh air because it starred a likable, genuinely good-hearted protagonist with a quirky yet appealing main cast. Even Paja--the character believed to become the most annoying--ended up being one of the best characters. TBS completely robbed it of the King of the Hill audience it might’ve attracted with its laid-back aura.

Carson Mell deserved better. JG deserves better.

Attached: EE1C892F-E1FF-4040-854B-92578F958C1D.png (1917x1073, 1.56M)

I'll give this show a try.

It seems like TBS has zero idea how to handle properties, it's like they just started being a channel 2 years ago and were forced into it and no one had any idea what they were doing.

Attached: citation needed.png (163x163, 16K)

>WOOK MOMMY I SAID A LIE FOR (You)s

i had a dream the other night about a new trailer and a release date

Attached: Nick Valentime.jpg (1080x1177, 201K)

I know that feel, bro

I feel like a commie agreeing with you, but it's 100% true. Bureaucracy and organization's own politics intervenes in both the private and public sectors.

>Final Space was hot garbage.
>Louis c.k couldn't keep his dick in his pants
>Close Enough fucked
>Disney Fox pulls Family Guy
>Close Enough brought to Adult Swim

Even if they don’t know of TBS’s crazy plans, JG could AT LEAST tweet the occasional doodle or photo from a recording session to keep us updated and reassure us that this shit still fucking exists.

Attached: 85497242-942F-4B9A-95B2-E2F779791FA3.jpg (1199x1022, 138K)

wow another fucking animation industry roleplayer! where did you hear that one faggot, your uncle that works at nintendo?

>shitty new calarts cartoon
>JG
you do realize JG went to calarts, right?

maybe he's a time traveler.

HEY FUTURE MAN...
WHEN'S SEAGUY PART 3?

Attached: K'Nuckles.jpg (1280x708, 193K)

>Implying the average Yea Forumsntrarian thinks through his posts rather than throwing out the first buzzword that comes to mind

Attached: 1513047196396.jpg (268x284, 10K)

He's always been one of the few 2010 creators that weren't social media heavy.

Calarts doesn't mean the building it means the style, it's such a loose dumb term that it constantly results in this argument.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL OF YOU. IF YOU MAKE A PENIS JOKE, ONE DAY, YEARS LATER, SOMEONE ONLY TANGENTIALLY RELATED TO YOU WILL SUFFER EXTREME AND DIRE CONSEQUENCES.

And don’t get me wrong; I respect that. But when a network is sabotaging your show this fucking hard, you might as well take it in your own hands to keep the hype up. Tweeting about Close Enough every now and then really couldn’t hurt.

I remember Carson Mell used to tweet nonstop about Tarantula back when it was still “airing.” Sadly, he wasn’t a big enough name to catch people’s attention. But JG, on the other hand, created an iconic 2010s cartoon and therefore had a set audience anticipating Close Enough back when it was first announced. He needs to keep the hype up, ‘cause nobody else will.

Attached: DF580ABF-7D8F-4227-B611-25DBDE2D25FA.jpg (652x367, 145K)

>Its doesnt mean the building it means the style
calarts ""the building"" came long before the "style" and thus the definition that Yea Forums uses is irrelevant and fundamentally wrong.
people have repeatedly said that referring to round shit as calarts is retarded and its hilarious to see people continue to use it knowing its fucking retarded.

people that use those buzzwords dont deserve to have their opinions acknowledged or respected.

Tell us what you think, user.

>the definition that Yea Forums uses is irrelevant and fundamentally wrong.
Except that was what the argument was started with, because yet another person used the term that way. It isn't irrelevant here.

Also it being wrong was my point.

>downsizing
>warner brothers
Is that why pic related and Wrecked got canned? If so, what the fuck man. Both shows ended on cliffhangers.

Attached: https___i.cdn.tbs.com_assets_images_2017_03_vizio-people-of-earth-960x1440.png (960x1440, 1.54M)

HOG DICK

It's been 2-3 years, they better have fucking fixed that line.

>'I've always wanted to date a girl named the power.’
What the FUCK did he mean by this?

Attached: 92D4B801-A988-4A6F-A59F-44D403993520.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Reminder that JG knows nothing either. I think they're under an NDA because not even the boarders are posting shit.

>not even the boarders are posting shit
This. It really is worrisome when you realize just how quiet every crew member's been regarding the show lately. Sure, Owen Dennis is busy making his own show now, but Miggs, Chris Allison, Ryan Pequin, and however many more former RS artists jumped onto CE have pretended like it doesn't even exist.

I think this conspiracy goes much deeper than any NDA restrictions...

Attached: lesbeans.png (516x1301, 238K)

Korgoth of Barbaria ep. 2

Owen is up his own fag space and doesnt even talk about RS anymore

Even though all the characters look like they’re around my age I feel like I can’t connect with them at all. Do many people in their late 20s actually go out and have this many friends and shit?

Best regular show girl.

Attached: 1625275E-325A-402A-AAB9-F49D39A881FD.jpg (159x393, 19K)

That's called "being a nerd".

They seem to live in a house where boarders can live there or something.

What said. They’re Splittin’ Rent.

Attached: 29419DFF-9104-47DE-8F0D-64AEE49583A3.jpg (1200x668, 189K)

Are boarding houses californian exclusive? I guess not because Hey Arnol in Texas

Can't believe people will put in the effort to mention that on the news. They are just cats it doesn't matter if they die.

Attached: 9865.png (651x751, 172K)

trying to get a rise huh

Remember when it was supposed to be summer 2018

I'm actually getting pissed now.

>TBS original show.
>Good.

What are people expecting?

I don't know what to expect since we haven't heard anything in 2 YEARS

can these be mouths too

Attached: mouths.png (380x264, 3K)

>Hey Arnol in Texas
Nigga, Hey Arnold! was in WASHINGTON.

Attached: B0ADF477-1C14-4DEF-9CCF-E83110E5E8AC.png (600x512, 298K)

The Governator cartoon with Arnold, lost due to his sex scandal

I thought it was a mix of a few places like Washington and Brooklyn. Never heard Texas.

Wait, Zim movie is lost? Isn’t it coming out soon?

Those 3 things arent meant to be things that are lost, just in limbo without any word on its fate

Pfft, don't make me laugh

Attached: The Christmas Special, Dead at Eight, Space Creds.jpg (1069x426, 80K)

Why post a bunch of uggos?
is this a sarcastic post?

haha baby bart

I think she's just making a kissy face, her normal design doesn't have that.

Boo

It wasnt even as good as the other two.