The Robins are just variations of Grayson

The others shouldn't exist

Attached: IMG_3199.jpg (1046x1645, 309K)

You only need 3 Robins
>Dick
>Jason
>Damian
And that’s it. Tim was a forced Mary Sue

>Mary Sue
What and Damian the anime character who ended up in capeshit isn't?

This

Damian started out shit, and then settled down to Alright. His charm is being the tragic product of 2 shit parents and his chemistry with Jon Kent

Don't hate on Tim. He's the only actual Robin there. Everybody else wants to move on to something "bigger"

Your shit threads shouldn't exist either, OP

No single Robin should exist.

this.

the more i did my reaserch on who tf tim drake is and what his purpose is... he is the literal robin. the robin to become batman

>his chemistry with Jon Kent
How quickly they've forgotten you, Colin

Attached: a5bc68e576c777da06fbc54350a51ddf7c4e1a3c_hq.jpg (500x395, 60K)

Damian has improved as a character but I wouldn't say he's alright. Damian will be alright when he doesn't alienate his entire team. The current TT roster was built specifically for him and his actions are going to screw them over in the next few issues.

That’s why he’s fucking shit you wiki reader. Tim is a fucking mantle chaser, anc he’ll never be Batman

>literally the only relationships he's able to keep semi stable are dudes.

Can we just make this kid gay already and call it a day

Wasn't the original idea supposed to be

>Dick: Robin went off to become his own man.
>Jason: Robin who didn't live up to the ideals.
>Tim: Robin that was the perfect sidekick.

or something like that? And then they made Damian and now Tim is just "That Robin that was the third one, I guess."?

But only having same gender friendships is normal for kids

I mean if it were like the 50's sure.

That's not so commonplace nowadays, especially for kids like Damian.

The boy can't really even share the same room with a chick without being a catty bitch. I mean granted he's a catty bitch in general. But he's a little bit more combative towards chicks. Unless thats some tsundere bullshit

Tim is Arkham Knight. Right?

Damian is always getting shit on, even by his own family. He is supposed to be a very flawed little boy.

No, Tim belongs to BM Bendis now

Babs is the only Batgirl we need too

Everyone is just a variation of someone else you retard

>violent dick
>smart dick
>dick dick
I guess

Attached: 1334635511685.png (298x222, 111K)

Agreed. Jason should exist as a corpse so Batman actually has notable tragic failures and as something that can slightly help readers believe there's a some level of actual stakes involved in these stories.

Yeah, and someone is the original

Exactly

By your logic nothing should exist because it's all based of something that came before.

Red Robin is such a fucking stupid name lmao

Isn't he right in the middle of the "girls have cooties" age?

If they feel unoriginal they shouldn't exist

fuck you idiot. Tim is only hated because hes so basic. if you hate tim then you hate robin as a character because Robin=Tim

dick was never robin
jason died on the jobb
damien COULD POSSIBLY smarten up and take tims mantle of tim wants to leave

I don’t hate Tim, but his presence really is the hardest to justify. Like, you start off with Dick, a young boy whose parents are murdered in front of him by a criminal. Bruce takes him in because he can relate, and when offered the chance to fight crime Dick jumps at it to prevent what happened to him happening to anyone else. Years later Bruce finds Jason, a street punk with shitty neglectful parents (who are also dead as far as he knows) and decides to adopt him as well, partly because he’s suffering from Superhero Empty Nest Syndrome at that point and partly because he genuinely believes his influence will keep Jason on the straight and narrow. Damian fits in by being Bruce’s illegitimate son who was dropped into his lap one day and who spends most of his time with Dick anyway.

And then you have Tim. This random kid with a perfectly happy home life who just happened to be there at key moments in Bruce and Dick’s lives and figured out Batman’s secret identity at age 13. And when he says “make me Robin” Bruce just goes “lol ok”. It doesn’t add up.

Damian isn’t inherently a Mary Sue, though he can be if the writer likes him too much. He works best when there’s someone around to rein him in like Dick or Jon.

That’s what makes him uninteresting. He has no ambitions other than being Bruce’s lackey forever.

His father’s the same way. Bruce can’t maintain a relationship for shit with any woman he isn’t fucking.

Tim makes sense as a temporary Robin, like he's Robin for a summer or two to cool Bruce's jets after Jason is terribly and horrifically murdered. and his lot as Robin is to one day quietly retire.

>Tim is only hated because hes so basic.
I mean...yes? I don’t know what you’re trying to say here.

How would you fix Tim?

Give him a better codename.Red Robin is not the name of a superhero,it's the name of a fast food restaurant.Making Tim Robin again feels like a regression but considering all the damage Johns and Lobdell did to his character, it's probably necessary to revert Tim for now.

Avoid making him into Batman Jr. Tim went from a smart kid who wanted to do good to a manipulative paranoid asshole who had plans for everything and no problems with sacrificing his teammates to achieve whatever agenda he desired.

>You only need 3 Robins
>>Dick
>>Jason
>>Damian
>And that’s it. Tim was a forced Mary Sue
this.

you only need one dick

Attached: nightwingbuttslap.jpg (800x1200, 265K)

>How would you fix Tim?
Dead

Just because Damian was better at everything than the entire Bat family combined at 10 years old does not make him a Mary Sue. He could totally beat the Justice League though.

Yeah, but Yea Forums is too dumb to figure that out. To them it boils down to "DICK IS BEST CUZ HE WUZ FIRST!" Even though he spent his career as Robin getting kidnapped.

Or "DAMIUN IS BEST ROBIN CUZ HE WUZ BRUCE'S SPERM!"

Keep him on the side-lines in the "Oracle" role. It'll lead to snark and brotherly contact with Dick/Damian/Jason which is always a plus.

Give him a new code name and only be on the field if the case calls for it. That or Cassandra/Stephanie/Kon give him those eyes to don the tights.

He could just be an oracle figure, or retire him

Damian is such a bad character. He's literally the biggest mary sue kid character I've ever seen.

Tim is the only one I really like as Robin, all the older kids are better off as their own roles, and I plain can't stand Damian.

Keep him as Robin, but change his origin up a bit, give him more of a drive. He's a perfect partner for Batman and I don't see why people hate him for that.

If he were in any other medium besides superhero comics the character wouldn't fly.

Basically middle child syndrome

Damian isn't really a Mary Sue, he's wrong all the time and most of the other characters despise him. The only people who I can say genuinely like Damian are Bruce,Alfred, Dick,Starfire and Jon.Everyone else hated him or just tolerates him.He's also wrong most of the time.

His problem is that writers only use him for two storylines:Damian is a jerk who needs to learn humility or Damian is a jerk who alienates his teammates.

He is purposely written as a brat, he isn’t a Mary Sue you mongoloid

Great post. Tim has no reason to exist

I don't necessarily disagree it can be simplified to just Dick, but I feel you can separate Dick into two pieces that absorb aspects of the other Robins to get more play off them in a more concise fashion than Bruce having four kids running around.

So there's be Dick, the good adopted son, start as Robin and end gracefully as Red Robin after he decides he doesn't want to be Batman even when he's good at it.
Then you'd have an amalgamation of angry Nightwing, Jason and Damian elements as the bad, but legitimate son of Bruce, who starts as Batwing then becomes Redhood when Dick becomes Batman because of the irony of Bruce's actual son taking on a Joker mantle while his foster one takes on the Bat cowl inverting their starting titles too, but then become some other title. Not sure what. Gotham Knight or some shit like that.

autism

You know the comics where Jason is dead still exist right? It speaks more to the mythology of superheroes that even Batman's greatest tragedy has a chance at being a shot at redemption.

>Grayson
>Edgy Grayson
>young Grayson
>manlet Grayson
I see a pattern...

Exactly

While he's wearing this. Oh you said "fix."

Attached: 1411258472226.jpg (387x700, 79K)

Common symptoms: monotropism.

True
They are the weakest legacy characters honestly, just different flavors of Grayson

Mary Sue is a character that is powerful for no reason, he's the fucking son of Batman and Talia, the daughter of Raj.

I like her

Attached: Batman-V-Superman-Dark-Knight-Returns-616x480.jpg (616x480, 134K)

This is the dumbest post in the thread

Damian, like his older brother Ric, changed his name to Ian now. Respect his choice and call him by his preferred name now.

Attached: Ian.jpg (540x285, 51K)

i saw this the other day what the fuck is it

kill Dick and Damian, all their fans are faggots

>dick always has a great arse
>damian is a shota
i agree with you

Incorrect. Of course you would use the n52 costumes. In the n52, your garbage opinion makes more sense.

Attached: All New Batman - Brave & The Bold #13 pg00.jpg (1280x2013, 682K)

>Every boy brought into the Batfamily ends up leaving and doing their own thing
>Meanwhile every girl brought into the family wants to fuck Bruce

>a perfectly happy home life
Not exactly. It was a lot nicer than the others, but not perfect or happy as it was implied that he was neglected by his jet-setting parents. He didn't want to be Robin at first and wanted Dick to go back to being Robin, but that didn't work out. He only temp-took the mantle to rescue them, and then took it more permanently after his mom was murdered and his dad was put in a coma.

His happy home life didn't come until after his dad woke up. That's when his gimmick became the Robin with a dad who was still alive. Then ID Crisis happened to fuck that all up.

Honestly, if you go by "Return Of The Joker", in a way Tim got it worse than Jason. His suffering lasted decades.

user while that was interesting that's hardly fucking relevant

I like to think of the robins as extensions of batmans personality
Dick = the mentor/leader part of batman
Jason = the violent side of batman
Tim = the detective side
Damien = batmans massive ego

>Mary Sue is a character that is powerful for no reason,
Not necessarily. Quite a lot of Mary Sue's are powerful new characters who use their relationship to someone else already powerful in canon to explain why they're so totally awesome. Harry Potter fandom used to get a lot of Voldemorts daughter ones, Naruto tended to get Naruto and Sasuke's time travelling gay ass babies, etc. Damian definitely qualified as this on introduction.

New 52 didn't go far enough.
They should have reset everything to Batman, Robin the BOY Wonder, Batgirl, and Ace the Bat-Hound.

he was trained since he was a little children

Attached: CassAndTim.jpg (1400x2215, 542K)

Yes!! This!

Attached: cassandrobins.jpg (1753x846, 483K)