AVENGERS: ENDGAME Foreign Rocket Voice Actor Confirms Major Death

>"I can tell you that the movie takes you from laughter to tears. A key character dies. I cannot say more, it's more, I don't know if I already said too much."

>"There are irreversible things. Very interesting, very interesting what happens with Thor."

>"The movie looks intense, good. Rocket is in another state of mind. Rocket is always angry and throwing a bullet and now Rocket is brooding. Moreover, there is a time when Rocket is so sad that he does not care to be told things in certain ways that bother him that they always tell him."

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_endgame/avengers-endgame-foreign-voiceover-actor-talks-rockets-story-arc-and-drops-a-vague-major-spoiler-a167420

Attached: images.jpg (512x287, 16K)

Now he kills on sight if you call him racoon?

It's gonna be Cap or Tony. I wonder which one would hit the audience harder

It makes more sense if it was Cap since he is all about sacrifice.

Tony’s got seniority but Steve’s got the advantage of being Chris Evans

>crying over the fate of a fictional character
This stupidity is one of the reasons nobody will ever take capetards seriously.

It gonna be better Tony,because sacrifice will complete his hero path from egoistic asshole.

I for one felt it was crass to have a scene where Rocket chews out Ant-Man and suggests the only help he'd be "is if we flarking shoved you up Thanos'..."

Since when is it bad to cry during a movie? Movies are meant to evoke emotions out of people

Rockets cool but why isn't it starlord whos left standing? You'd think causing the snap would be easy for writing a redemption arc for him

I want a scene where Tony realizes he’s conversing with a talking raccoon who probably knows more about science and engineering than he does. But we’re probably getting Rocket confessing his love to Goose the Flerken

Killing the one who started it all would be a dick move

both will die, but Tony will 'survive' via an AI clone

>art is shit
yes user

Having emotions over things or people that don't exist demonstrates an infantile emotional state. One shouldn't even show emotion over real people, especially some useless celebrity one never knew personally.

>Someone DIES

Amazing news. We all know RDJ is done with this shit.

Yeah, yeah, someone in your family died, you decided the pain was too much and shut off crying, yadda, yadda, yadda, Movie ends with you finding emotions again

Calm down Kylo, that edge is to much this early in the morning.

He already did that in the first Avengers, remember? When he flew into the wormhole?

Actual autism

>One shouldn't even show emotion over real people

Attached: 1546769958555.jpg (401x619, 193K)

But he'll do it for real this time so its new

The only family member that has ever died on me was my grandmother, and even then I was like "Oh well."

Evans and Downey both. However, if Tony dies after Steve, then Steve's death is going to be overshadowed (just like Iron Man upstaged Cap's last movie).

Tony was my favourite character after Iron Man 1 but Whedon and the Russos basically ruined him for me because they made him into an outright villain without ever properly addressing it. He's just a fucking asshole at this point so I would say Cap's death is the one to be more sad since Steve's character has been the best of the MCU so far. Modern audiences are psychos who can only identify with villains instead of good-hearted characters so I guess Tony's death will hit most people harder

>Having emotions over things or people that don't exist demonstrates an infantile emotional state
I know this is a troll but some people on this board actually have this kind of thinking. if empathy is a strange concept for you, you might as well off yourself because you're just a sociopath at best and a psychopath at worst

so you're just a retard, that clears things up

>he says as he cries over losing internet arguments

>nobody will ever take normies seriously.

g-guys
what if they kill Thanos
I don't think my heart could take it

>some people on this board actually have this kind of thinking
99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of this board, you mean.
P.S. """"Empathy"""" is how you get SJWs and tumblrinas ruining the world in the name of """"causes"""" that have never mattered.

"Normies" are not the same as "capetards," but yes, none of them should be taken seriously.

That type of thinking is sad on a cracker

>Modern audiences are psychos who can only identify with villains instead of good-hearted characters
Just modern audiences? Everyone on this board prefers evil, or else there wouldn't be so many "Hitler did nothing wrong" posts being made.

we would be extinct if it weren't for empathy, plain and simple.
when every human is willing to trip up their brother so the terror bird eats him and not them, we all get eaten by terror birds.

Sure man, sounds cool

>everyone on this board is a hitler fanboy

Attached: 1546778379348.jpg (576x688, 75K)

faggot

Yes they are, and you'd notice it if you'd actually go into other threads that aren't SJW Universe or Woke SJW Prince generals.

Whens everyone else planning on avoiding Yea Forums for spoilers? Theres zero chance this death stays under wraps until the premiere.

>le 15yo edgelord burger
Heh

>when the gangweed meme kicks so fucking H A R D

>3rd paragraph
Rocket still in denial phase confirmed
>2nd paragraph
Welp, he ded

no, that's how they evolved into my ancestors, the Spartans. AH UGH! AH UGH! AH UGH!

Attached: A reminder.png (1024x720, 419K)

Probably around the last week of april

>everyone on Yea Forums who likes Carmen Sandiago is a hitler fanboy
>everyone on Yea Forums who likes The Invisibles is a hitler fanboy
>everyone on Yea Forums who liked Avatar the Last Airbender is a hitler fanboy

yet, you're crying of rage here on anonymous board, can you be more of a NEET failure?

Tony would lead to huge ramifications for the universe but Steve would be an audience gut-puncher

Imagine if they killed both?

>Steve loses serum and goes old
>Tony dies

modern-day SJWs show empathy as a means to get recognition and attention. I like to help people in need but I never do it in order to make people compliment me. learn the difference because that's why people hate SJWs. regular people with empathy do it for altruistic reasons, SJWs do it to get something from it, see white knights

c'mon, you can't just generalise it like that. I feel like most Superman fanboys aren't like that
>tfw I don't even play video games as the bad guy

basically this

Masterful bait

Only an emotionally infantile mind such as yours sees rage where there is none. I'm merely answering back and stating absolute truths, that's all.

>stating absolute truths
kek, how fucking old are you, 15?

>I'm merely answering back and stating absolute truths, that's all
>implying you shouldn't have emotions for your family
pick one

>going for the "only dumb teenagers think like that" meme

Who says you HAVE to feel anything for your family?

>modern-day SJWs show empathy as a means to get recognition and attention.
humans, as social animals, psychologically need recognition and attention. I'd argue any phenomenon or trend of people doing things for recognition and attention is indicative of a significant failing of their family and peers to provide that in the first place.
and that aside, I personally much prefer people showing empathy, sympathy and compassion to garner validation than people engaging in antisocial behavior for validation such as serial killers who don't care if they die so long as they become infamous, and trust fund babies that abuse their power to become as rich as possible

your genes, because you share virtually all of them with your family so as many of you surviving is better for your lineage than just you surviving
your memes, because the people you are closest to are the ones you're in the best position to spread ideas to
your self-preservation, because the most successful means of surviving unpredictable bad scenarios is having a support network that loves you unconditionally.
of course, there are circumstances where none of these apply, but in those cases you blood relatives have effectively divorced you and you owe it to yourself to cut them off and find a new family, rather than just accept the isolation

Let me guess, nihilism, “family isn’t everything” something about the world is hard, at the end of the day you couldn’t even bother feeling something for one of parents’ losing their mother

Just a friendly piece of advice:

Install Yea Forums-X, click on the Tools option of the menu, then select "Filter". Select "Subject" from the dropdown menu, and input the following:

/endgame/i

This way, you can filter out all discussion, spoilers and general rumors about the movie. You can refine this filter by using similar keywords, also in the comments section. I know well many of you (including me) don't want to stay away for a month so this is a handy tool in order to stay as fresh as possible.

dumb teenagers and retards, yes
>using the word "meme" for this
only further proof that you have nothing in your life except the internet

nobody says you HAVE to feel anything for them, just that you're an emotionless psychopath if you don't. it's really that easy

>humans, as social animals, psychologically need recognition and attention
obviously, but if all the good things you do are only in order for other people to recognise you and give you compliments, you have a lack of character
>I personally much prefer people showing empathy, sympathy and compassion to garner validation than people engaging in antisocial behavior for validation such as serial killers
you're right about. still, if people only identify themselves through their false behaviours, they fail to be proper good human beings in the first place who understand what empathy actually is.
>people doing things for recognition and attention is indicative of a significant failing of their family and peers to provide that in the first place
I agree 100%

Because not only is Rocket a fan-favorite, his participation only requires a few hours of Bradley Cooper's time while Star-Lord would require meticulous planning to line up with Chris Pratt's schedule for several weeks.

>implying that being a """"psychopath"""" is bad somehow

>fail to be proper good human beings in the first place
Very hypocritical to post this on Yea Forums

Only one? I assumed both Cap and Tony died.

Based and stiff-upper-lip-pilled.

So no one important to you has ever died and yet you are against expression of emotion in such cases?

I imagine one sacrifices himself for the other to express that they don't hate one another and express forgiveness. Then maybe the other dies in the end fight.

Heck maybe the end fight follows by a rewrite of reality which brings back one who died earlier and kills the welder of the gauntlet.

Also wasn't there an actress signed up as Stark's future daughter? Would make sense if Tony lived cause Harold, who Steve knew, was never there for his son so Tony should be there for her; pretty much a reason for sacrifice for Steve.

I've never cried at fiction but you're a straight up August if you think that makes you more mature than other people

Rocket is also a great survivor because it continues his trend of losing something every movie, and then try to claw it back while fighting off crippling depression.

Personally, Tony's death would hit me harder.
I'm already use to Steve dying several times in the comics and other media.

it's a marvel movie, so it doesn't matter

Rocket can build a spaceship, unlike starlord.

>it's a movie, so it doesn't matter
Fixed that for you. ALL films are inconsequential, not just MarLEL's.

excuse you I lost my dad to the snap

Obviously Rocket is still reeling from the heartbreaking ending of "A Star Is Born".

So what? I lost some acquaintances, but you don't see me crying about it.

You seem to be voicing displeasure

Why is that dude doing the Pucci_After pose?

I could go on a long-winded rant about how what you said is stupid and point out that tragedy exists as a genre to elicit this specific reaction, let alone other genres like action or romance trying their own attempts at provoking similar reactions.

But I'm tired, so I'll just call you a moron.

Attached: e09.jpg (648x484, 58K)

That doesnt sound at all like the aborted justice league movies amirirghtguys?

They can't kill Tony, he needs to have his happy ending with Pepper. I bet Cap will stay in the past and get his happy ending with Peggy.

If anyone is on the chopping block, it's Ant-man. He's had 2 movies but they can't do anymore for him. Paul Rudd is expensive, and he's likable.

I'm thinking 3 to 5 days before April 24, which is when it'll have it's premiere on my country. Is that enough, or should it be like, a week?

I think it'll be Tony, then we'll have a reverse of the civil war shot with Cap mourning over Tony. Cap then actually becomes Nomad.

People will start seeing it right on April 24th, since there are no pre-screenings for the media or something like that (and don't believe otherwise, they'll be lying), so I'd say from Tuesday, April 23rd onwards.
In my country it premieres on April 26th and there might be some early screenings on April 25th, but I'm not too worried about spoilers around that date coming from here.

It's gonna be the end of Thanos Imperative.

Oh, okay, thanks user!

captain marvel.... oh wait... everyone wishes she died

Evans joked about "dying at the hands of Tony" and something about a funeral but I wonder how much of that joke was the actual truth and if someone jumped on his ass about it.

And then the Tony AI will be put in an artificial body that looks like a different actor.

Oh the irony of lecturing about empathy and at the same time telling someone to kill themself.

Why do you even bother coming here if fictional works mean so little to you?

>everyone
Nah, just triggered manbabies like yourself.

To prove my superiority over normalfags, why else?

Well then salute the carolcuckcorps.

>I bet Cap will stay in the past and get his happy ending with Peggy
Not happening. Peggy already got married and lived her life. She moved on, and a large part of Steve's arc has been him struggling to move on. Why in the world do people keep suggesting this?

Normalfags are the one who don't care for fiction though. You're only proving your superiority over autists.

They want best boy to be happy.

Both would be gut punchers but Cap would be pretty tragic considering the type of life he has led. Steve really doesn't get to be happy that often.

Hey, guys? I think the meme is out of control...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-29 The Russo Brothers ( therussobrothers) • Instagram photos and videos.png (929x601, 524K)

>Why in the world do people keep suggesting this?
retarded ship fags

>everyone doesn't like Disney's Captain Marvel is a manbaby
I wouldn't have any complaints if the movie had actually done Carol justice instead of making her into a boring ass amnesiac with no identity or real arc. Brie opting for stoicism at the cost of charisma, on top of all the amnesia bullshit, made it pretty much impossible to like or relate to her as a character. Even the people who praise the movie admit that her character was cardboard.

It's a lot easier to just say you haven't seen the movie you know

I'm sorry but I'm not about to explain the movie to someone who clearly sleepwalked through it. Enjoy your free (You), though.
>Even the people who praise the movie admit that her character was cardboard.
lol

I think it's an actress who is supposed to play older Cassie that Lang sees in a vision but there is rumors of Tony seeing a grown up Morgan and supposedly Pepper is preggers. I mean those are reasons enough for him to want to live like you said, especially since Tony wants nothing more to quit his hero life and the one thing that was preventing it was knowledge that something awful was out there and that Thanos was coming. Steve saving him from sacrificing himself and doing it for him, Pepper being pregnant, and Carol being crazy powerful are reason enough for him retire.

Yeah, Tony would want to be there for his kid the way Howard wasn't there for him.

>I think it's an actress who is supposed to play older Cassie that Lang sees in a vision but there is rumors of Tony seeing a grown up Morgan and supposedly Pepper is preggers.
No, this was all fanfiction. The older actress was confirmed to be Hawkeye's daughter in the trailer.

Imagine being so delusional and fragile that you have to tell yourself that anyone with even minor criticisms of a movie must not have seen it or been paying attention. Having occasional 'Tony Stark' style sass/quips isn't charisma, by the way.
I do have faith that the Russos are going to handle her better though. They seem to have a really good grasp on how to make characters compelling.

RDJ is costing them millions per movie while Chris Evan's said he'd be willing to extend his contract with the Russo's in charge.

"You're not the type to make the sacrifice play."

It'll be Tony (again) just to prove Cap wrong.

>They seem to have a really good grasp on how to make characters compelling.
Sure, making every female character the "mom" of the team truly is the pinnacle of scriptwritting.

>with the Russo's in charge.
Russo's are done with MCU after Endgame. They said they'd only come back for Secret Wars.

I don’t think secret wars could work in the mcu. Not enough characters

that's what they said about Civil War

Attached: CivilWarTriviaBar.jpg (1000x542, 206K)

They will cave for the X-Men.

>Very interesting, very interesting what happens with Thor."
Odinforce Thor?

Because rocket had a lot to lose

Civil War was always a bad idea in the comics and it was a bad idea in the MCU.

And they were right

And with reason. The end result was a joke fight with five people on each team.

Natasha's "Were seriously understaffed" comment had several levels to it.

All of the original Avengers will die

No, she wasn't.

Katherine Langford is the one allegedly playing Morgan Stark. Worth noting she dyed her hair red for the role.

Attached: Stark.jpg (768x957, 132K)

It's Steve's clone that Tony gives birth to. Look at the eyes.

Emma Fuhrmann is the one allegedly playing an older Cassie Lang.

Attached: Lang.jpg (533x800, 67K)

Joe Russo's daughter, Ava Russo, is the one allegedly playing an older Lila Barton.

Attached: Barton.jpg (1125x613, 67K)

Correct.

Why is he touching his daughter like that? Joe please, stop. That's disgusting.

>Sergio Zurita
Take it with a grain of salt, he probably just wanted to be on the news

>actor
they'll have RDJ record his entire vocal range, whip up a vocaloid of him, and get him to sign a contract that lets them use his vocaloid and likeness forever.

Cap and Tony should die. One can't live without a war, and the other's too obsessed to stop with shit like ultron and the sokovia accords. Perhaps Tony can live but not without Endgame giving him a good excuse to be okay with retirement, maybe a daughter can do the trick.

Thor maybe goes to Valhalla and meets Gaea/Jord?
"Oh btw Thanos is a Deviant, the Celestials came to Earth and I helped them cuck the Serpent men and my bro, Set...and btw I'm your Mommy."

Crying over fictional characters is good as it means you care about people, even fictional people. Empathy with a character when watching a movie or reading a novel etc, is a wonderful thing. In fact, why watch a movie if you don't give a fuck about the characters?

I think it could be Nebula who sacrifices herself to restore Gamora and give her the Soul Stone.

Nebula won't kill Thanos, she'll go beyond revenge and will sew the seeds of Thanos's defeat in an act of selfless love for her sister.

She allowed Gamora to "win", an selfless sacrifice that angered Thanos so much he mutilated her, literally trying to rip the humanity out of her.

Gamora will see Nebula in the Soul realm, seeing Nebula as she truly is (i.e the person she was before Thanos mutilated her).

>maybe a daughter can do the trick.
It's the only way it could work for him. He has so much daddy issues about Howard neglecting him he would try to be there for her.

Russo's have done 4 MCU movies. Understandably they want to do other things.

The problem for Feige is finding a director(s) who can replace the Russos (preferably you have a team of writers and directors; Whedon showed why having one guy do it all is not a good idea).

I think Chloe Zhao, depending on how Eternals pans out, is the most likely candidate to direct the next Avengers movie, given Eternals is itself an ensemble piece.

Nothing wrong with a dad hugging his daughter, user.

Considering actors now have to put a "No digital version of me upon death" clause in their contracts, they could just fucking CG RDJ for the rest of the franchise if they wanted.

what are the odds of the wachowski sisters getting the gig?

Arguably the ideal seems to be the large team that Russo Brothers and Marcus/McFeely provide; with four people, the huge workload that comes with these huge crossover movies can be handled much more cohesively. Feige knows from his experience with Whedon that having one guy handle the writing and the directing is not a good idea.

I doubt the Wachowski's will get the gig, they are too inconsistent; they have interesting ideas but they struggle to make their movies into a cohesive whole. The Matrix is terrific, but it's sequels are messy and poorly sturctured, only held together by some superb action sequences (the Neo/Smith airborne fight in Matrix Revolutions has yet to be surpassed in comic book movies, IMHO).

You do realize that's one of the biggest red flags for having autism or being a sociopath right? If you think that's the norm then I highly recommend you see a doctor asap.

Attached: 1552344898173.gif (598x450, 33K)

No. Disney is just done paying him so much. Wait a few years and if the Diversity Olympics MCU fails, they'll pay 60 year RDJ $100m just to come back and fix their universe.

Cool. Call me when we get actual details besides "Someone will DIE!"

ahem

Attached: Boromir.jpg (299x168, 10K)

>modern-day SJWs fake empathy as a means to get recognition and attention

FTFY

It'll be Captain America. Evans already said this was his last ride as the character.

>modern-day SJWs show empathy as a means to get recognition and attention. I like to help people in need but I never do it in order to make people compliment me. learn the difference because that's why people hate SJWs. regular people with empathy do it for altruistic reasons, SJWs do it to get something from it, see white knights
truth