Dev Patel joins Spider-man: Far from home cast in post-credit scene

>Dev Patel in a wheelchair (Slumdog Millionare) is in military clothes, enters a room in a hospital
>we hear lady speak (probably their mother) explaining that "Hugh" had an accident when Thanos' snap happened, their bus driver got dusted and the bus spun and wrecked, leaving the thompson kid in a comatose state
>lady says that "his little brother" even took his high school nickname
>"Flash" is revelaed to be the football nickname for Dev Patel's character back in high school when he was a star quarterback
>lady leaves the room
>Dev Patel swears vengeance beside his brother's comatose' body

Attached: dev-patel-washington-post-kal-penn.jpg (1000x563, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XW1Ygatsz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when Thanos' snap happened, their bus driver got dusted and the bus spun and wrecked, leaving the thompson kid in a comatose state
Why were they riding that bus for 15 hours?

age is hitting him really hard

I don’t know what this means.

Can someone explain?

Flash Venom setup

Wait what? Why the fuck was Flash still in a bus? One would assume after seeing that giant hover thingy in New York, the students wouldn't go to school anymore. I really hope this shit is fake. Not that I'm paying for a movie after Endgame ever again but still

Could be a bus of refugees, it doenst have to be the same bus they rode in infinity war considering it was Stan Lee who drove it

Can this guy pull off Venom?

But “Flash” is in Far from Home perfectly fine.

No probably not considering we already have hardy doing a fine job. It’s like no one in marvel is thinking anything about spider-man our properly considering how poorly cast “flash” was in the last movie, kids a fine actor but flash has got to be someone to envy and the home coming one was no one to even give a second thought about

Who is he swearing vengeance on thanks? Stan lee? Cause both are going to be dealt with by the end of endgame.

hope he bulks up for the role

Fake and gay.

Except Far From Home takes place after Endgame, and we se Flash there.

The issue with Spider-man is Sony, not Marvel

How did all these people in this thread not just dismiss this as obvious bullshit? There's You've seen Flash in the FFH trailers. The kid playing Flash isn't even Indian, he's Guatemalan you idiots.

DUMB. All of you are DUMB.

If you're gonna make shit up, at least watch the trailers first to make sure it matches

Attached: spider-man_far_from_home_betty_brant.png (670x281, 88K)

Hey source is needed

Literally will not happen since Sony already made a Venom movie

You do realise that the movie could be set before IW, right?

>. I really hope this shit is fake.

It is fake. It's a copypasta that's been posted here numerous times. Even ignoring that, FFH takes place right after Endgame and we see Flash alive and well in in the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XW1Ygatsz4

Attached: Sup_dickwad.jpg (1680x705, 508K)

wait Flash the bully nerd that Peter deals with is in a coma? after far from home? I thought far from home takes place after the snappening.

>You do realise that the movie could be set before IW, right?

Yeah, if they decided to as opposed to deciding to have it take place after Endgame, which is common knowledge.

DUMB

>wait Flash the bully nerd that Peter deals with is in a coma?
No.
>after far from home?
No.
> I thought far from home takes place after the snappening.
You thought right. It does. I guess that means OP's post is fake.

Considering the way both companies are going at this point I’d just want them to retire the brand. But that’ll never happen so let’s see who tanks peter faster Sony or Marvel

Any source on it taking place after Endgame? I never said it was fact that it's set before but I just haven't seen any statement saying otherwise

>Any source on it taking place after Endgame?

There isn't any. But there's nothing at all that indicates that takes place before. Like, why would Peter be wearing the old suit in Infinity War instead of the new suit we see him wearing in Homecoming 2? If Infinity War took place after Homecoming 2, you'd think he'd be wearing the upgrade instead of the old suit. So, thus it this seems to imply that Homecoming 2 takes place after. As he would've been wearing the upgrade in Infinity War.

Attached: 1547268375450.png (948x1200, 1.46M)

I love Dev, but I hope he doesnt get wrapped up in the MCU

True that. We don't know what happens to the darker suit though but you have a point. That's actually the strongest indicator that it's taking place after Endgame so far

the only way it does after the snappening is when Happy says that "you are alone now, nobody is here to help you" along those lines.

Coma Flash is his big brother.