Paranatural

>folks i just wanted to draw a godzilla

>Thanks for reading!

Attached: 1553846716-Ch6Pg14small.png (764x1134, 806K)

>grasshoppers chirp in the Paranatural thread
>tumbleweed rolls through
>coughing in the distance

Are we finally giving up on this comic?

And just when he started doing backgrounds again.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: xwrist-inflammation-pic-small.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hzgSBw6XIf.jpg (153x298, 4K)

What is this chapter? Why is an """heiress""" hanging around under a bridge attacking middleschoolers, at the instigation of other middle schoolers who we haven't seen in 4 years?

I honestly have no idea what's even happening, what the fuck is happening in this comic

>entirely focused on characters that have never been important before but will probably turn out to be vampires or spectrals because this is an everybody-is-special comic now
>noticeably worse linework than a few years ago, although it's slightly less poor now because he spent a week on it instead of a few days
>dull colors compared to a few years ago
>zack drew imaginary kaiju, making it seem like he entirely forgot that his comic is about spirits and he could've just made kaiju spirits, even if only background spirits
>"normies"
Even shitting on this shell of a comic is starting to become less fun. Always said I'd ride this one out to the end but now I'm not sure anymore.

Attached: 1498021937566.gif (500x375, 359K)

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Attached: 500x300_wrist2.jpg (540x301, 23K)

This series needs more Muse.

Attached: Muse.png (415x815, 330K)

Welp, Paige is bored. Whorver wins, they lose.

So, is Youth Culture gonna be part of the Witch plot?

Oh user, you silly motherfucker. This comic is not about the Activity Club anymore. Don't expect to see Star Paintinum again until 2022.

Based wristposter

>Always said I'd ride this one out to the end
I always thought that. But even during hitball and nighttrain no matter how bad they got the focus was mainly on characters I cared about. This chapter is lesbian date side story tier. With no end in sight.

I don't go on twitter
Is the /pol/-to-tumblr slang crosspollination through twitter really that strong? the whole radio talk has been giving me /pol/ vibes but I kinda doubt zack would even spare a glance to that board, even for research

>the /pol/-to-tumblr slang crosspollination through twitter really that strong
Given the amount of time /pol/ spends on twitter looking for shit to complain about? Probably.

At least the hot girl is back.
It's been six years since she's been in the comic.

Attached: 2013-07-08-chapter-4-page-21.png (774x1156, 743K)

The last arc was a clusterfuck and a half that lasted a year longer than it should have, and now we're focusing on a nobody side character with radio DJ narration, squaring off against a throw away antagonist?
Where the fuck you taking us Zach? And why should we be along for the ride when it's this unfocused and dull?

>a year longer than it should have
Only a year?

It's a solid case of good idea/bad execution.
A great character can easily start as a literally who until they get their day in the sun, and Zack knows that. Many shounen follow that route, and PNat, as a humorous take on a Shounen is no exception.
However, due to the schedule of PNat, and the inconsistancy of the author, the pacing of these chapters gets fucked up.
He wants to do everything at once, so instead of a couple of short, concerted chapters, you get long, meandering pieces with no coherent flow and a dozen subplots.

Attached: 1547342110171.png (795x600, 277K)

on the one hand i want to give zack props for not just throwing in the towel and becoming another worthless zero-effort fuckstain like jaques or willis

on the other hand this is still not very good

Christ, Muse only showed up last chapter and look how much more effort Zack put into the lineart for just him. Everything is so loose and formless and lumpy now, it's weird remembering Zack used to actually be talented.

He seems to do well with spirits in general, it's part of why I stick around. Obviously wish there was more, but I'm willing to wait. Checking a page twice, now once, a week isn't so much effort that I'd stop bothering.

I think everyone here actually forgot she wasn't actually a new character, me included.

It's hard to care about it anymore. I was hoping after the endless slog that was chapter 5, maybe with 6 it would return to fun, more compact arcs of ghost adventures. Instead it switched focus to a bunch of characters I don't really care about with some philosophical navel-gazing narration.
And going back to at most one page per week doesn't help.

Attached: 1538579352822.jpg (973x1039, 403K)