Remember that comic that plagiarized Bleach?

Remember that comic that plagiarized Bleach?

Attached: 1141135-187471_plagiarism_super.png (600x475, 488K)

Attached: bftrolltraceartthieflus.jpg (680x313, 50K)

No, why the fuck would anyone do that? I'm actively trying to forget Bleach as we speak.

Attached: 5upatjpg.png (680x281, 596K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

It’s ozzy Osborne’s son if you can believe it

Attached: j9sinmjpg.png (600x408, 240K)

It was Gene Simmons' kid.

Attached: kenpachii.png (451x369, 47K)

Oh shit yeah it was nick Simmons

Why do it when your family is rich beyond belief?

No, I only read original works, like Diesel.

Attached: Diesel.jpg (995x1551, 570K)

Remember how this isn't Yea Forums?

It's an American work taking... notes from a Japanese one.

Or can we not talk about the Lion King either?

My favorite part of all this was that Tite Kubo's reaction to being blatantly plagiarized was "whoa, Gene Simmons' son does manga?"

The best part wasn't even that he ripped off Bleach, Hellsing, fanart, and a few other things.

The best part was that he tried to deny it.

Attached: Nick Simmons on Incarnate.png (557x1222, 142K)

Too bad that turned out to be a fake account, but at least we got the "detergent and magma" meme out of it

>Bleach Magma
That sounds fucking METAL!

Dafuq is this?

Coincident? the panel being plagiarize is literally traced.

see

what's the publisher said about this fiasco though.

Nips of his generation have huge love for western music. A lot of mangaka (Araki, Urasawa) feature heavy references to rock and roll music (grateful dead, jimmy hendrick, LZ). Post WW2 japan was heavily taken over by the US, so a lot of the media seeped through.

Imagine you listened to a band growing up and later found out one of the bandmate's kids copied your work. It's almost endearing

Really shouldve used something better, maybe kengan ashua or ravages of time

Honestly I dont know how he thought he would get away copying panels from a popular manga at the time.
Did he think it was so obscure that nobody would call him out on it?

My favorite part about this is the guy didn't even bother to come up with different name for stands.

Attached: 1456359469613.png (224x414, 257K)

Why would someone do that? I mean I can understand being so inspired on something that you end up making similar characters and stories but this is striaght up tracing.

remeber that time kubo pretended to be russian so he could draw gay fujo bleach shit

I can't. Because it's not.

>My favorite part of all this was that Tite Kubo's reaction to being blatantly plagiarized was "whoa, Gene Simmons' son does manga?"
Was about to post this. The mad man Kubo could not give even the slightest fuck meanwhile weebs across the internet were all just parroting "why bleach lol"

>Why do it when your family is rich beyond belief?
You're making it sound like being rich means you can't do anything you want.

Gene Simmons is one of the skeeviest, slimiest, grossest, corniest dudes out so this scans.

Attached: 37f43067-4e7b-49f9-bc13-3a1d2e525d19.jpg (960x711, 50K)

>that time Yea Forums was renamed Detergent and magma

>tfw you were new to Yea Forums when this happened

Oh how time flies

To be fair, he didn’t trace. Copy, yes. Plagiarse, maybe, but not trace. Too many imperfections for it to be a trace.

>this is striaght up tracing
Nah, art would be better if this was traced, i think he was copying by eye.