Will it be good?

will it be good?

Attached: 47CAEFFD-07AC-4733-AA6B-CC8895421E68.jpg (850x559, 76K)

Hard to tell. The comic sets a pretty high bar.

Attached: 250px-The-Boys_Volume_One.jpg (250x387, 25K)

bump

>seth rogan
he made cassidy fucking bent for no reason other than he sucked cock for smack
>will it be good?
i fucking hope so they have to do alot to even get on par with the comic in terms of fucking sheer mentalness

Attached: theboys61.jpg (1034x1600, 359K)

already changed how butcher looks bc actor is too skinny and weak jawed to look menacing w/out a beard. also hired some stereotypical handsome dudes for hughie and frenchie plus that skinny mother's milk.

they'll fuck up characterizations and it wont be anywhere near as brutal as it should be. not worth watching unless you want to ruin your memory of it

How the FUCK do you hire Banshee's Antony Starr in your show and make him play the Homelander and not Butcher. FUCK.

Attached: placeholder-title.jpg (1200x854, 111K)

Where's Butcher's shit eating grin?

Because, if you think about, the messed up son of a bitch monster is Homelander.

If it's anything like the comic, no. If they take liberties to give it likeable, or two dimensional, characters and a more cohesive plot then maybe.

I was talking strictly about from a physical point of view. This guy looks much more like Butcher than the Homelander.

bump

there's a 0% chance it'll be as graphic as the comic but i'll watch it for her

Attached: gg.jpg (865x1390, 133K)

No one is gonna talk about the guy that just got his dick stuck in his zipper in a middle of a photoshoot?

Attached: MFW.png (243x719, 156K)

bump

Preaxher was rather graphic and Ennis said they won't be downplaying it because that's not what the comic is about so I have high hopes.

That's a very feinine looking boy on the right

she wasnt part of the OG squad and its not really about being male its a phrase we use in england,
plus its also why they call her >pic related
becasue she is the female of "the boys"

Attached: femaleofthespecies.png (517x1308, 1M)

>The Boys
>Have a girl in the middle

what?

its a saying its not about gender!

Too lazy to find the page but when Butcher and Mallory are searching for a name Butcher suggests "The Boys". He then proceeds to explain it's an english saying, that when somebody fucks up you send the boys at him. "The Boys" being whoever is going to break the bastard's kneecaps today. it conveys they idea that there'll always be someone to do the dirty and violent jobs, which is the message they're trying to send to the supes. "Don't fuck up, or the boys will be coming at you".

I'm sorry, are you talking shit about Carl Urban? Save for going back in time and getting Snatch-era Vinnie Jones he's probably the best pick they could have gone for.

mite b cool. preacher has a bunch of restrictions on account of being AMC. maybe Amazon means we'll get something better. we'll see

He would have been good, but I think I'll take the guy with a known passion for the source material.