Have gritty make-up and costume that looks great on camera

>have gritty make-up and costume that looks great on camera
>replace it with some terrible CGI and an altogether inferior design for the majority of screentime

just why
what the fuck were they thinking

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1400x1494, 219K)

Blew their budget on Will Smith who could have easily been replaced by a better cheaper actor so they needed to go with cheap CGI instead of more expensive practical effects and makeup.

>More expensive practical effects and make up
Has this ever been true ever? CG always costs more, and takes more time. Maybe not in the moment but eventually you're getting someone to edit the scene then send it out to render both which take hours possibly days vs doing her make up and getting the scenes.

On set time costs more for big productions.

They were thinking she'd get our dicks hard they were right

what a fridge body
lol

How is it that in a movie with Harley Quinn, Deadshot and Captain Boomerang that fucking Enchantress would be the best this about said movie?

And all she did was dance for the majority of her scenes.

Attached: 1549757749618.gif (500x508, 3.98M)

dirty hobo enchantress>goddess enchantress

as the days pass, Yea Forums and Yea Forums slowly merge into each other

>dirty hobo enchantress>goddess enchantress

that's literally the point of this thread, dumbass.

>You agreed with me, Dumbass
Why is your ass so hurt? It's real fucking sensitive.

I also agree.

I fucking loved the way she moved her body, she did a very good job at making me believe she was otherworldly. And the effects used for her were damn good too

you think her and her brother had some nasty prehistoric dirty incest? why werent we shown that?

cartoons are on tv.

The movie would be much better without her CGI brother

The theory I've seen is that all the scenes with the belly dance costumes were done in reshoots, and the other costume was easier since they just had to overlay blue lasers over it

Remember how she switches costumes again to do the final battle?

Nah, man, Cap Boomerang was great. But the best character in the movie was Diablo

Wasn't there a deleted subplot that mentioned she was doing the machine thingy because she knew Steppenwolf was coming?

Enchantress was fucking wasted on this movie. The whole movie was a waste, really.

>Will Smith could have easily been replaced by a better cheaper actor

Which is why Idris Elba's doing it now.

I remember that I was seconds from buying this standee for my room, but then I thought that it would get messed up in the mail and I would look super weird with it in my room.

Call me a hot topic fag or whatever, but I really loved the costume design Suicide Squad was going for, and I liked the actors.
Shame about literally everything else.

Holy shit look at that body I wanna give her a bath

You bet your sorry ass they did.

Cara was on DragRace last night poking fun of her Enchantress dance. Kinda funny how even the actors in Suicide Squad find the movie silly as fuck.