Immortal Hulk #16 Preview

It came bit late, but I'm interested in this.

Attached: STL114069.jpg (1187x1800, 1.86M)

Attached: 1-5.png (738x1120, 1.12M)

Attached: 2-5.png (738x1120, 1.14M)

Attached: 3-5.png (738x1120, 1.15M)

Ewing and his memes.

Attached: 4-5.png (738x1120, 1.04M)

El Fin.

Attached: 5-1.png (738x1120, 1.17M)

>is it envy?
Fuck you bitch. Yeah, it's envy. You're a little people that thinks gamma rays and super powers is what makes people big and in your jealousy you're missing the fucking point.
Just kill this bitch already Ewing.

>Sidekick by Rick Jones
Fuck yeah

I'm surprised Rick Jones and Bucky have not met yet. It needs to happen at one point.

She keeps following the Hulk around, the Leader or some other asshole is going to pump her full of gamma shit, so she'll get to see how the other half lives eventually.

You sure you wouldn't want to be a Hulk if you could?

who even cares whats inside the book.
took at that FUCKING cover

Please buy and support the book at your LCS so we can get more awesome covers like that.

I wouldn't expect becoming a Hulk would benefit my life, no. Let alone the fact that now gamma powers tie you to the anti-force at the bottom of creation? Hell no. This bitch has been seduced by the promise of a shortcut to power and if that doesn't end as bad for her as it ends for everybody else I'm going be mad.

buddy I buy every cover that Alex Ross does without regard to how much I like what's between the covers. the fact that hulk is the best book at Marvel is just added incentive

Well, she is an evolving character, and she has been exposed to some of the price that comes with this gamma shit. Maybe she's already changed her mind... even though just being around all these fuckers is likely to give her some sorta gamma problem, if not just kill her early.

I wonder when we'll see Betty again. She's back to Red She-Hulk right? Unless Ewing decided to make her Harpy again

That was a quote from the Rick Jones biography she was reading. Those were his words, not hers.
Seriously, chill out.

Okay, this is legitimately horrifying.
Or at least unsettling.

At least she’s realized that being banner sucks and his life is nothing anyone should ever want

Is Marlo Chandler still the Harpy?

Welcome back, Rick!

Attached: Rick Jones murdered by nazis.jpg (1041x1600, 493K)

I never even realized that hasn't happened yet. You think it would have.

Red Harpy, most likely.

Attached: 6829906-2405976188-67874.jpg (960x682, 117K)

Thanks for the preview op, I missed it. Looks like it's gonna be great, and the scene with Rick Jones' body is horrifying. Nice to see he's making a proper comeback.

BUT MUH WHITE PRIVALEGE

But Rick Jones is already dead.

Learn to read, it'll teach you some compassion.

Don't you have children to murder?

This will be my final post on Yea Forums.

How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
You guys are just forcing onto yourself the new fade there will be in this hivemind of a board, with the blandest, tamest, most classicly safe comic book there can be, while your selective outrage is shitting on Bendis' Superman for things that would be praised if they were written by someone else, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to shit on it even if it's good because the hivemind dictates you to do so !!!

No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 24 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.
I'm just leaving for good now, I had plenty of fun with that board but I'm done. I wish you to get girlfriends to, maybe it will open your eyes about the hivemind that is destructing your self, but sadly, the hivemind is probably keeping you away from being able to seduce anyone, so you're most likely trapped in a vicious circle, and sadly, there is no Savage Dragon to save you from it. I just hope that this message will maybe help you to think by yourself a bit more and to get a girlfriend to.

Enjoy your book.

Is that Blonsky?

>You sure you wouldn't want to be a Hulk if you could?

Who would think that, at this point?

Okay... fuck you.

I see she's been working out.

It's a trade-off if she can't shoot Hellbolts anymore, though.

Attached: Harpy.jpg (584x867, 179K)

Request crop of middle panel for reaction purposes

Are you on your phone?

Attached: things you can't unsee.png (659x348, 330K)

seen this exact message months ago. What an unfunny copypasta.

>What an unfunny copypasta.
It’s the best on the board.

Pretty sure he means cropping out the hollow husk of Jackie's father to make it exploitable.
I could do it in a while.

There you go, properly cropped out. It will be much better when the actual issue comes out and we get more quality out of it, but this should do for now.

Attached: 4-5-fs8.png (658x345, 35K)

Oh and here's my contribution.

Attached: 4-5_thanosmarketingpush.jpg (658x345, 60K)