What should we expect in Canada?

What should we expect in Canada?

Attached: hero.png (537x278, 11K)

I don't know anyone under 50 who has cable

Canada is getting a 24/7 channel

Miguzi out of fucking nowhere complete with Code Lyoko and Totally Spies

10 more months of winter

Yes, please.

Does anyone have a megaupload for the 2012 Toonami April Fool's day prank?

Odd Future?

Video of cheese pizza. All the gooey stuff and hard work from start to finish cut into random shows.

Are we actually? Finally, I don't have to wait for Cartoon Network to switch over.

He said people that don't have cable, user

I'm just glad that they stopped with the same old "Every sound effect is a fart while we only show the first episode of a series" shit.
How many fucking years did I put up with that shit?

Broken up since 2016

Team Fortress 2 cartoon season one. They'll show the whole thing, thirteen 11-minute episodes. Then they'll never show it again or admit it ever existed.

Hate to say it but something Rick and Morty related. I don't see them passing up the hype of April Fools to not continue shilling their only popular show and keeping the public interest alive.

An entire new season of ATHF will be shown on April 1st, unfortunately they'll all be speaking Japanese with badly englished subtitles

Oddworld show.
Or merely a teaser trailer of soulstorm, which is the next oddworld game, and gets released on adult swim first because of uhhhh reasons.

My birthday

Season 8 of The Venture Bros.

>in Canada
Do Canadians really get different pranks?

Another Rick and Morty marathon.

Yes, some channel called Action is getting replaced. It isn’t a prank either as it was announced far in advance officially to news outlets

Are Canadians even people?

Attached: 1482123628306.jpg (767x563, 119K)

One day adult swim is going to have enough clout to get there own channel, and it's gonna start on april fools day.

Good luck, America.

bushworld adventures 2

Attached: MV5BNTMwMTAzYjMtZTdjYS00ODIxLWEzYmQtZmI0ZGRmNzU3M2ZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjI4NjExNDY@._V1_[1].jpg (1200x675, 154K)