Here's your date tonight bro

Here's your date tonight bro.

Attached: 1553554686788.png (580x654, 340K)

Cool bro I'm ready to fuck and suck

Attached: sneed.png (759x962, 436K)

Pass

Attached: image.jpg (538x538, 60K)

I don't date purple people

Racist

Bro?

She's a very light shade of blue.

I when she had no clothes on in that picture.

Attached: Gloria.png (580x654, 424K)

I'm pretty sure you would fuck the first thing that entered your line of sight just like the rest of us user.

I’d rather fuck the DILF.

Attached: 4531A6DC-0578-4206-9331-88DB6FA3E5BE.jpg (853x480, 87K)

Why are coffee shop barista's always hot? Every time I walk into a coffee shop there is a 10/10 17 to 25 year old barista.

working at a coffee shop is the easiest food service job in the world, everyone wants to work in one
so managers often have a wide selection of people to hire
naturally the deciding factor ends up being the hottest girls

the episode where Bill reunites with his old pal Chuck was gold
>geez Sneed i didn't think you'd become one of those city slicker KEKS and what's this "Bill" name you go by now
>no Chuck its not like tha-
>enough SNEED, when was the last time you laughed at idiot city folk, look at those gucci loafers you're wearing! you're one of them now! fuck this. i'm gonna go back home to get fucked and sucked by a real country girl, not some purple NI-
naturally an n-bomb was to much for censors and they had to take the episode off the air. powerful writing regardless

>can down a whole thing of ice-cream in one sitting.
What a lady~

I thought that Chuck saw Gloria when he was about to say that and got stunned by her.

oh and also. Yea Forums trash

Attached: 1552202396430.png (461x447, 232K)

Are they artsy too?

Attached: Gloria the barista.png (778x808, 207K)

>chuck toning down his language for anyone, especially a purple big city nigger
get a load of this newfag. also kat smells like shit

There was an episode of Star Trek (1960's) where Kirk kissed a black woman on the lips and only one racist guy from the south complained.

He ended his complaint by saying "but to be fair, if I were Kirk, I'd also tap that" or something around those lines.

was that man Bill? (formally Sneed)

Oh god. I'm finding the Sneedposts funny!

Attached: randy.jpg (576x576, 41K)

Is this a meme or are you about to learn you're colorblind?

Dispensaries are the same way.

we all break eventually, now ever sneed post will have you laughing like an idiot

No dill (formerly bill)

Never saw this show but from what I saw the mom was kinda cute. Kinda bugs me that NO ONE has a nose.

Based
Cringe

Handholding