Can we get a venture bros thread going?

Can we get a venture bros thread going?

Attached: Brick_frog_next_by_diemean-d4xih5h.jpg (648x612, 198K)

Nah. Wait until the season 8 premiere.

When?

Well. Hope the cancer goes away by then.

You gots it in your peepee, private?

will we ever get another show as good?

Literally fucking never.

no

Attached: Goteamventure.gif (260x173, 865K)

Lost most of a knee last year. Here's hoping the chemo takes!

Nope, I'm sure Teen Titans Go will still be clogging CN's schedule.

THROW THAT BRICK YOU BITCH! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Rank each season by your favorite to least favorite. Here's mine 4>5>6>7>2>1

Damn, man, do you just hate season 3?

3>4>2>7>6>5>1, however, I don't think any of the seasons are bad.

3>6>2>5>4>7>1

>I don't think any of the seasons are bad.
I actually can't line them up against each other because of this. It's all good.

Oh whoops I just missed I really like season 3. 4>3>5>6>7>2>1 fixed.

Never watched it before, but I'm binging it because Yea Forums keeps saying good things about it. Season 1 was pretty rough and kinda meh but I'm liking season 2 so far, "assassinanny 911" and "Victor. Echo. November" were especially great.

I thought I was in the minority for season 3 being my favorite. How common is this opinion?

That's the general consensus for season 1, but the finale and season 2 onward are consistently excellent.

S1 is often regarded as the weakest season. You've just entered the point were the show gets only better.

S3 is my second favorite but god damn that's a good season. To me S4 & S3 are pretty much tied to how solid it is. But either way I love the entirety of the show.

Anybody knows where I can find the series uncensored?

Swears or dongs?

>Well. Hope the cancer goes away by then.

HOPE ALL YOU WANT, SONNY JIM

>Hank going on an extremely surreal, comatose, Hank-like adventure
>Monarch and 21 bromance
>Rusty and Monarch confirmed half-brothers
>Brock getting to be Brock for the first time in a while

Why was the season 7 finale so good bros?

Both, preferably

Red Death is Best boy.

Attached: 1534210172266.jpg (960x960, 94K)

21 also has best boy status

Attached: gary is cute.png (800x700, 400K)

Weird to admit but this character is a bit of a personal hero of mine.

What, bone cancer?

Good luck bud

He’s so loyal and it’s fucking adorable.

Best of luck, user!

Honestly Venture bros is the only reason I keep living.

I actually love how he and the Monarch became best bros

Certified not shit tastes. He's best boy after all.
I've joked about that. While I'm not entirely serious but damn does this show mean a lot to me.

So, was Rusty also cloned and killed several times as a kid like Hank and Dean were? I'm not sure if I understood what Ben and later his robot meant.

Most likely.
I'm getting the feeling that Jonas was literally just Rusty tier but his failures were whitewashed in his legacy and Rusty lacks the stability to see that so it just makes him feel more inferior.
>Time Travelling Rusty is a kinder more stable person because he got to see what a fuck up his dad was firsthand and finally get over his issues

Yes, before that reveal the time line just didn't add up with Rusty's maturation into adulthood.

Would it still work if it was 21 that died?

Probably not, even before 24 died Monarch got along better with 21 than he did with 24. 21 just always had a more amiable personality.

Ontop of that he was more into the villainy shit, like when he tried to get 24 to become Jet Boy and Jet Girl. 24 left to his own devices would probably just become a depressed normie rather than deep dive into villainy to cope.

Real best boy coming through

Attached: presto sirena.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

>So, was Rusty also cloned and killed several times as a kid like Hank and Dean were?

Perhaps not as many times, but at least once. If Rusty had died as much as his sons did, he probably wouldn't be as much of a PTSD ridden wreck that he is.

I dunno, the constant deaths didn't stop that from happening to Dean. The season 2 finale where he has the Neverending Story daydream showing he had a lot of pent up anxiety issues that came with the Venture lifestyle.

On the Blu rays

So we're in agreement that scare bear is Hank from the future, right?

Nah. I really hope they don't actually use time travel in this show as a core mechanic. It always leads to shitty retcons and lazy writing.

WRONG, for it'd be me, the MIGHTY MONARCH.

Attached: the mighty monarch.png (768x432, 301K)

>I dunno, the constant deaths didn't stop that from happening to Dean

Dean is nowhere near as bad as Rusty. Dean is around what Rusty might be if all those near deaths he was forced to survive through would've just been actual deaths. Yeah, for someone who isn't into the adventuring lifestyle and still has what effectively amounts to starting over from a save point in a video game as a result of spare clones in the closet, some emotional baggage/trauma is a given. But what Rusty's got is far beyond that.

Having Hank and Rusty backing off because he lost the clones and then got distracted probably helps too.

I like how they made him ripped but kept him fat at the same time.

He's stocky

Attached: C5xwvauVAAAmhuf.jpg (850x567, 70K)

I hope the new season comes relatively soon. I was recently diagnosed with an eye disease and hope I don't go blind before then. I'm fighting it. At least it's only one eye for the moment.

Maybe it will take so long that you'll be able to get robot eyes by then.

That sucks user. If you're able to somehow post here if it gets worse, let us know. I'm sure we've got enough good hearted anons who could whip up audio descriptions for the episode. I'd try at least.

Ever seen a strongman competition?
It's simply core muscles.

God damn too unfair. I worst comes to worst. I volunteer to do a blind narration for VB's newest season.

Look on the bright side user, delivery is the main strength of The venture bros.
Even if you go blind you'll still be able to listen to it. Also you can still use your arms and legs. Better blind than a living pillow.

SPANAKOPITA!!!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

have you tried ALIEN TECHNOLOGY?

The 23rd of June is still marked as this on my calendar.

>doc will probably be dead in a decade

Still outlived his dad probably, and became a much better person overall despite not being as successful.

Doc Hammer ;_;

o-oh. right sorry
why?

Attached: 1499699383537.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

Lives on cigarettes and vegetables, can't be good for the organs.

IIRC he was in a wheelchair at last year’s comic con

I dont buy this theory. They perfected cloning only with Dean and Hank.

>They perfected cloning only with Dean and Hank.

No, Rusty inherited perfected cloning tech. For some reason people have it in their heads that Rusty had some level of involvement in the development of the cloning tech beyond being a guinue-pig. But if you rewatch the the Haloween Special, Ben makes it quite clear that it was he and Jonas Sr. were the only ones who did it. He speaks of no involvement in it's development in regard's to Rusty.

He fucked up his back last year

>Blue Morphos wife had problems getting pregnant
>Jonas Venture offered his help
>Blue Morphos kid and Rusty are related
Let me guess, Blue Morpho was sterile, Jonas Venture fucked his wife thus solving their fertility problem?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (921x713, 67K)

Do Rusty look perfect to you?

This. He also had his even more fucked up twin brother (or rather another clone) inside him for most of his life.

Monarch is the clone. It’d be so fucking dumb, but think about it. It’s the evil twin cliche.

Well shit, he doesn't remember playing with Rusty at the Venture Compound when they were kids. You think that he died some time after that and was replaced with a clone?

It would be weird how malcom survived not his parents. But why not clone his father too? Is it because Jonas and him had bad blood, then why resurrect him in the first place

No the original kid was a clone. Malcom never dies, but was a way of showing the potency of Jonas’s science. Jonas fucking BM’s wife is a red herring

I feel malcom being jonas' son would give him a reason to clone him

Good luck, dude!!

>That time Yea Forums made a bunch of villain names
That was a good thread. I still chuckle at Vlad The Impala

Jonas never needed a reason to do immoral science experiments on people. Isn't The Monarch a little older than Rusty? He could have been the prototype.

>Prototype is better than the original

we'll be living under the sea y then

Possibly but not quite weird enough, I'm going with some chimera of Science using his parents dna as well as some Jonas either as gap filler or because he felt it was owed to him to leave some of his signature on their baby.

Nah. Jonas actually gave her fertility drugs and Morpho and his wife had Malcolm. Then later Jonas fucked Morpho's wife, making Rusty and Malcolm half brothers through their mom, not their dad.

It's called bara

No. Fuck off OP.

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

>Who is Scare Bear?
>Will Rusty finally warm up to Malcom, thus annoying the fuck out of the Monarch even more?
>Will Brick Frog brick any motherfuckers?
>What is Hank going to do?

Just because he's a Mark Hamil character he's the best? I mean, its a good reason...

You guys are the cool guys.