Give me a rundown on this Weisman guy

Give me a rundown on this Weisman guy

Attached: Weisman.jpg (351x438, 23K)

That shit people are freaking out about J. K. Rowling doing recently? She's nothing compared to the master, who has detailed sexual histories of every major character, and is more than willing to tell you about them.

Oh, and he starts the timeline for his story at the beginning of creation, and finishes it centuries after his show will assuredly be cancelled.

Likes villains with convoluted plots and backup plots and rigged plots. If he does it well you get Xanatos from Gargoyles, if it goes wrong you get the Light from Young Justice.

He makes sure to deliver the bwc to brown and asian qts in every single one of his shows. He only puts in bl*cked as a smokescreen so normies won't catch on to his subversion of the subversion. He's based, redpilled and eternally /ourguy/.

>Mr. 300-page continuity bible
You think I'm joking, but I am not. And he does this for every show he's ever worked on.

Attached: costanza_anime.jpg (894x894, 368K)

He appeals to autistic people by documenting every character's favorite brand of toilet paper. His shows aren't particularly mindblowing, but they sure as fuck are detailed

>mfw I need to wait until June for GeoCockposting to come back

Attached: TheThirstIsReal.png (436x549, 163K)

He gave us Gargoyles and the subsequent high quality waifus.

Attached: 1543095124981.gif (200x150, 1.33M)

search up /bleached/ on trash and aco for more BWC

>tfw I was the one who started it
nice

Attached: thepowerofbigmarkoviancock.jpg (1314x642, 753K)

based and bleachpilled

Attached: donkeykock.png (233x347, 27K)

Pretty sure Weisman's on the spectrum himself. Some of his online interactions I remember seeing back in the day seemed a bit autistic, it was like he often seemed a bit pissed off that people didn't understand things he thought were obvious but hadn't actually explained. That seems like quite a common aspie trait. Might be why he never seems to last very long in a job.

Do you guys think Talia fucked Jason in this continuity too?

Weisman's enough of a madlad to do it, so maybe.

Likes backstory for everything

Will make his villains come up with plans upon plans upon plans and stay steps ahead of the heroes all the time

One or more characters of the cast will be relvealed totally gay after the show has ended

And no matter how much he plans his shit, he'll never manage to get a show last past two seasons

Why did people get upset with her again? Dumbledore never showed an attraction to anyone in the books, so him being gay was more of thing added to him posthumous then it being a retcon. Him being gay change jacked shit to the story.
And then there was his evil Hitler who before all this expanded universe crap, all we know is he tricked the dumb faggot. So he liked to go raw in boipussy? Ok and what does that change about the 7 books?
I could see people throw a fit if she made someone like say Neville gay, but nothing of the sort happened.

>Might be why he never seems to last very long in a job.
He is kinda egocentric when it comes to making a story, that's why. Yes, he gets fired a lot but he also gets hired a lot (seriously, he worked for Marvel, DC and Star Wars).

I'm just mad that Fantastic Beasts 2 was kinda shit. It just feels like your normal prequel story falling apart, where suddenly stuff that doesn't need to tie together ties together.

Dumbledore rocking Johnny Depp's ass isn't much more than a distraction from the real story problems, but it is something people will focus on since explaining the flaws in a movie takes effort.

Double dubs confirm it, make it happen. On that note, Talia really seems to like her men just like her druggies : passed out and strangely erect the whole time.

Attached: 93b35499529f6976f7e2172758139b12.png (500x522, 427K)

Their issues is that none of it is in the story to begin with. It's just tacked on in the background after the story is finished.

And therefore not MUH REPRESENTATION points.

She doesn't need drugs at this time. He seems to have only stop being a mindless zombie recently as noted by Ra's dialogue.

>Jason was balls deep in her while she was pregnant with Damian

Maybe he should do more show and less fucking tell. For the longest time we had assholes say Bart was gay because he went to the mission in Bialya and he had to tell fans that the JL/Team tracks Queen Bee's movements. Maybe a five second spiel by Babs saying that Bee is away could have helped dispel this retarded rumor?

You'll bullshitting for your own political reasons, but obviously making Lexington gay in Gargoyles might not have flown on tv back then. Hell, creative differences took Weisman off the spinoff show (despite episode 1 basically being canon as it was mostly repeated in the comic). As far as most fans are concerned, Lex is gay and he fucks a dude in the ass eventually. I think we even know which one, but I forget. If Weisman got to continue the comic, it would probably be on the page eventually.

J K barely hints at Dumbledore and Grindelwald's romantic relationship in the movies, which she writes. Why, when this is HER VISION, and she can probably tell the studio to do whatever she wants? Oh, cause it would probably cut into the China money to have Law and Depp making out.

Nigga don't start with this. At least JK never made them have feelings for the opposite sex and take it back. Lexington showed attraction to two females in the show and then there's WITCH where he kept Irma's crush from the comics but then later said they are both faggots.
Hell I won't be surprised if Weisman later claims that Kaldur was full on gay (you know despite the whole Tula thing), like he did with Irma.

I'm only answering to what's the deal with Rowling and Dumbledore being gay, calm your fucking tits.

Okay, as along as no one else sperg ou-
IT'S ON NOW!

Yeah, that thing with Irma reeks of revisionism.

>people want an LGBT character in this show
>DC has plenty
>gives us fucking Harper Row
Why? For what DAMN purpose?
Jesus you could have given us anything (like Bunker, Ray, Danny the Street, Gear, etc)
Fuck we could have gotten Power Boy, Gravity Lad, Shrinking Violet, and Lightning Lass so we could see the Legion of Superheroes.

But instead we get fucking her. What's next Barbara's annoying ass trans roommate?

Attached: leomon dying.jpg (640x480, 62K)

The BWC interracial meme is one of the best things to come out Yea Forums.

Well he got a third season this time around.

geocockposting is unironically the best thing about yj season 3

Nah. Vandal's episode was. I hate GeoForce, Violet, and the rest of the team except Artemis. So I'm only in this mess to see how shit plays out for Vandal.
I'm already dreading Greg bringing back Wally to resolve all of Artemis's issues.

The entire problem with Rowling is that she pulls it out of her ass when convenient, for political points, even forgetting and retconning stuff from the books. She's the exact opposite of Weisman who just writes very very thoroughly.

Do you think he'd introduce Miles if he got Spectacular back

Attached: miles.jpg (701x271, 67K)

I wonder if there would ever be a point that he'd be able to publish something like that

This always get a chuckle out of me at least

SSM > Gargoyles > WITCH > Young Justice

I'd switch Gargoyles with Spiderman but yeah accurate.