ITT: Yea Forums """heroes""" you wanted to see lose

ITT: Yea Forums """heroes""" you wanted to see lose.

Attached: jerry.png (550x700, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1vOMt8cvO8
youtube.com/watch?v=vDBTL5RG3Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 5b61f7ca1dc40.jpg (1242x1104, 223K)

Is this loss?

Dis nigga gets it. That fucking mouse started more shit in those cartoons than anything and was a freeloading little bastard.
Tom did nothing wrong.

Attached: todayopwasnotafag.jpg (206x300, 22K)

Star

>Tom did nothing wrong.

Attached: he'srightyouknow.png (532x398, 367K)

Attached: Fred_Flintstone.png (397x675, 124K)

this.

This is comedy gold commentary, here. Plus, keep
your racist shit out of this. thisyoutube.com/watch?v=H1vOMt8cvO8

This guy beat me to it but I enjoy seeing this slut suffer

Attached: Star_Butterfly_S3_profile.png (630x800, 582K)

Y’know, despite only making up %13 of the population...

Attached: 1484703219631.gif (540x423, 887K)

Tweety bird. Fuck Tweety bird.

Attached: 1550445293408.png (480x368, 225K)

Roadrunner

I'd fuck her tho

Attached: bd2ef1cb275bfb4baf6ac67be3138e08.jpg (743x800, 93K)

Attached: hank.png (416x373, 27K)

Attached: 234t8c.jpg (540x275, 43K)

Attached: 1532238287936.png (719x693, 515K)

Attached: 1484700708025.jpg (255x220, 7K)

stop

Attached: 1553111541486.png (675x625, 653K)

What the hell got censored?

No idea because even the archives scrubbed it.

Probably a dead mouse?

As far as i’m aware, desuarchive and fireden only purge images or posts that will get the feds asking them questions. Not for gore.

Does Fred even win?

It was a video of someone who tied a live mouse up and cut of it's dick with scissors

why

Attached: yesss.png (211x239, 68K)

Ah thanks I think I know that one.
Still suprised they took it down even from the archives.

Good ol snippers

Desuarchive for example has a policy for taking down pictures that are tasteless or to be incredibly shocking.

Looks like fireden and yuki.la has taken it down aswell.

Oh

Ive seen that before.
wow that gif is old

This is probably worse then whatever got scrubbed completely

I want any happy-go-lucky hyper positive character to lose horribly.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDBTL5RG3Vo

Hated this guy

Attached: 48B789CC-2E48-40E0-8FF2-2B38D4F6F21E.jpg (234x424, 35K)

Attached: dee_dee_by_trudetski.png (1600x1200, 113K)

A reasoning for this?

Fuck you

I know she was redeemed, but I cannot stand spoiled characters. I just know that a year later, she'll still treat them terribly. Then again her parents are shits too. Overall, the entire family should be purged, but her first.

Attached: commit buttoncide.gif (346x353, 1.84M)

I always fucking hated Jerry fuck that lil nigga

Damn Keanu looks like THAT??

Pff, pussies.

Fuck off Mabel

I like seeing overly positive people being broken

Dude was annoying, not as annoying as Mabel, but she had the appeal of being voiced by Schaal

How bout this guy?

Attached: 8AF7400A-5216-4648-8284-870DFBBF4020.jpg (255x332, 32K)

>she had the appeal of being voiced by Schaal

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

This. Tom was literally just doing his job. Hell, in some iterations he was doing it so he wouldn't get his ass beaten, thrown out, and in at least one case executed.

Drawing of this with cartoon mouse of your choice when

What is even the appeal of "the hunter can't get the prey" plots? Are they perhaps a relic of another time, the one where cartoons weren't exactly about plot but more about animation, and this was just an excuse to get things moving on the screen? Because I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually cheer for the prey, since they're always such obnoxious assholes and the hunter is usually pretty relatable.

I've once seen a guy claim that a part of their relatability comes from the fact that they always fail, allowing us to project our own failures and insecurities into them and thus sympathize with them. But I doubt anyone actually say
>lol Road Runner is a metaphor for my dream job
Plus even if people somehow do feel that way, doesn't it just become stale and boring after a while?

Attached: arequserious.png (639x731, 351K)

It's just slapstick.

>What is even the appeal of "the hunter can't get the prey" plots?
Blistering sexual tension.

I like when characters who are always happy suddenly break and get furious, even if it's for a split second. It makes the emotions way more impactful.

Not that he’s necessarily happy, but having Bugs break down when he’s not in control is brilliant

>Tom was literally just doing his job.

Hell, it's the reason we domesticated cats in the first place. Mice spread disease wherever they go, look at Jerry, little bastard walks all over the human's food. Who knows where he's been or what else he's been walking on.

You see, back then animation was just a vehicle for jokes as you said, and nobody had such a millenial concept of relating to a character, you didn't watch a cartoon to get in touch with your feelings, or to learn a hamfisted message, audiences went to see cartoons like Tom and Jerry to laugh at their funny antics and that's it, something like choosing sides would never cross their minds because they were smart enough to know that it's just entertainment that doesn't need to be escapism or a reflection of our world. That's why cartoons have gone full soi nowadays, modern "people" treat them like they are a part of our reality, because they can't accept it's just childish escapism. So they get offended when a character gets the short end of the stick because according to them that character must be a reflection of a real person and therefore he deserves human rights too, you can't make anything that might offend someone either because modern people get their moral lessons from the TV now so a character misbehaving is considered a bad role model instead of a simple funny character. It happens with soccer moms, it happens with SJWs, it happens with the losers who relate to Tom ITT. This is the world that you chose, a world that kills creative freedom because it might hurt someone's feelings. The current state of animation is shit but it's partially shit because of people like you.

99% of cartoons have the same premise: character X persues goal Y but can't ever actually attain it no matter what because then there's no reason to continue. Drives me fucking bonkers.

But in Wile E's case you can probably just assume that he successfully catches other prey off screen (otherwise he'd starve) and continues chasing the Roadrunner because of the gambler's fallacy, and because a guy's gotta have a hobby.

user I don't even live in the US what the hell did I choose

It's a draw.

>stories don't need meaning
lol ok

Stories are entertainment. Real people don't even waste that much time on consuming them, they're too busy getting shit done and making progress for the humanity

Fuck off, Dominator.

>Stories don't need meaning
>The oldest written human has the literal meaning you're going to die one day, bro just relax and enjoy your time.
What in the every loving fuck did he mean by this?

Ay, could y'all imagine just how much the chemistry between tom and jerry would change if one of them was girl?...

Attached: 2A69AF75-615E-4F04-81A0-A1EC20B0C1C2-373-000000C741580F6D.jpg (177x236, 7K)

It was just slapstick in the case of Tom and Jerry but Chuck Jones made Wile E. Coyote specifically to make fun of the genre and parody the ridiculous gadgets he saw in them.