So this one movie is gonna make as much money as the entire dceu

So this one movie is gonna make as much money as the entire dceu

Attached: crazy.png (1221x1133, 2.2M)

>840M
oh my god

They put in the work for 10+ years, they've basically earned it. This is arguably the biggest movie even of all time bar Star Wars I & VII.

Not exactly a great accomplishment

I almost feel like you're implying it won't live up to the hype...

Name literally one thing that has lived up to 10 years of hype.

>/ourgirl/ will make $3B dollars this year
we did it Yea Forumsrps

Attached: slurp.jpg (414x490, 22K)

Jesus Christ, Episode VII made almost a billion dollars DOMESTICALLY alone. I don't doubt this will clobber that.

>dethroning avatar
I wish but doubt it, maybe titanic though

And then Avatar 2 gets 6 billion

>$840M
Is that... possible? Do we have that many theaters on Earth?

Name one thing that has lived up to "1" year of hype

Combined idiot

1 billion for her movie and 2 billion for Endgame

Avatar 1 got 2.7B because of 3D costs more and it was basically a requirement for that movie, plus it was in theatres for ages and had no competition

When it comes out in ten years

Why are we agreeing with each other in such a hostile manner

Which is another Disney property.

>plus it was in theatres for ages and had no competition
We call that one the ol' "Cameron Special"

Lotta Tickets for Disney to buy.

Especially Since China don't care for Carol

It won't even crack a billion.

Nah, I was just thinking that I've never heard of anything live up to the Hype no matter the amount of time. Most "Big Things" were surprise hits that noone expected anything from

Oh right

Yep telling everyone to watch the 3D Expensive version for the "best experience"

Why do you think people have realized that outside of using 3d to its full extent its a terribly cliche story that hundreds of other movies have done better? Because I live in America and that kinda hope for humanity died a long time ago

And that will happen again, because since then none did anything better with 3D

Because, ironically, that's the only thing about Avatar that people talk about anymore; how forgettable it was.

Can't imagine the amount of programming it will contain if it's target audience is expected to be that much.

Because everyone realized it was a crock of shit the very next year.

There's a reason it was made into a Disney's Animal Kingdom Park, people can't get enough of Pandora.

Didn't Cameron wish for Marvel fatigue a while back, Zoe Saldana was not liking it

>Everyone buys tickets because they want to see the end.
>Carol ruins the whole movie by Mary Sueing her way through all of it and leaving all the actual fan-favorite characters in the dust.
>Disney ends up with a movie that is simultaneously one of its biggest, most successful and yet most hated films of all time.
Surreal times we live in.

Attached: 1504222095924.png (400x400, 55K)

What the fuck? Just on opening weekend? I know it's going to get to 1 billion in a week but in one weekend does seem like a stretch

>There's a reason it was made into a Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
Yeah, because they started planning it back in 2013, and even then it was too late.

Everyone wants to get their viewing in before Detective Pikachu comes out because according to Yea Forums that's going to be the biggest movie of the year and crush Disney

>Carol
>not fan-favorite
ONE
BILLION
DOLLARS

Attached: bwahaha.png (697x603, 538K)

I know Pokemon is a humongous franchise but I wonder how well that movie will actually do. I think if they made it around a trainer making his way to the League it would have been better than Deadpool Pikachu, make their designs better too

If she was "The Energy Beam Girl" in a sci-fi film, nobody would care about her shitty film. But its a Marvel super hero movie in the middle of two big films so people go to see it to keep tabs on whats going to happen in the final film, the actual film they actually want to see.

Attached: Bitchplease.jpg (189x143, 9K)