I never found my Ellie

>I never found my Ellie

Good for Carl finding a First True Love. It's something a lot of us we'll never truly experience.

Man, Up is such a good movie...

Attached: d599bde9f38e9c08985e39a1c464e6ea.jpg (480x300, 18K)

user, there is no such thing as true love. There are only that many types of personalities and there's billions of people on Earth. Just find a girl with the specific combination of genes that makes her attractive to you. There's probably tons of people with that combination of genes who live where you are.

I found my Ellie, but not on the first try.

He may find them attractive, but that doesn't mean they will find him attractive.
There are tons of fishes in the sea but that doesn't mean there's one for us.

>Ywn marry your childhood friend with whom you use to play pretend as explorers with

It's the budding childhood romance that OP wanted, but never got

Attached: 300px-Feel_Guy.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Well, Bojack says it best: "Nobody completes anybody. That’s not a real thing. If you’re lucky enough to find someone you can halfway tolerate, sink your nails in and don’t let go, no matter what".

You're fishing with a rod when you should be using dynamite

Am not into dismembered women user. I admit it would a lot easier that way but I can't get into it.

Have you tried hypnotizing your women?

only two options for me
pure wife material
or full out slut

>Actual love doesn’t exist
This is the most brainlet opinion dude just go out and find someone

Just cause it ain't true for you doesn't mean it ain't true for others.

Bull shit not that easy, I've ran into girls that can finish my sentence's and yet nothing. Just leave it up to magic and tell the up coming generation your never to young to find it, and if it happens young then let it that's the key here.

I got a wife bit it's not the same

>Actual love doesn’t exist

It depends on how tall you are, or money you make or if your the same race, there's factors here.

>currently in year 2 of a relationship with my high school crush/best friend
>both still super in love with each other
I’m glad to have one thing in my life that hasn’t blown up in my face yet

Attached: 90DF46B2-6CB5-40DE-A377-8323C5D59EF1.jpg (90x103, 8K)

If Americans could only take note from you, too many wait on age 40 then scramble to get married then crap why that find anyone and they had 30-40 years to do it :D

Thus making it not actual love no matter what. The most real love anyone has is probably from their mother.

>only one true love out there for each person
>tfw yours died in a car accident or something years ago and you're doomed to life alone

Attached: 1542429048893.png (366x263, 53K)

Hm, this is gonna turn into /r9k/.

Attached: giphy.gif (350x188, 973K)

Shit don't do that, it's her emotional side you have to take care of. If your just telling her you want to date then she is just going to say he'll no, you have to spend time with her and find what you both like or think.

most people don't mean "the one" anymore as a hyper special person so much as they found a very good life mate.

I honestly believe this is the case with me. After a few more years it won't even matter anymore. Tears in the rain.

I doubt it can reach that level since many here have confessed in other threads of being married and with kids. You might get some rees but really user, Yea Forums just is too old and far along to play what is a kids game of arguing over love. Most either got it or they didn't

Well if you play on a women who is ageing up there and wants a child then you'll have better chance then the young one who wants to waste there self to the pig pen.

Everyone wants to find an Ellie or carl, but no one ever tries to be one.

Your Ellie existed, but she has long since died by now. You should have looked harder.

It's not that easy user.
You can go out and not be able to find someone.

Well are you making these girls orgasm, girls fall in love after that (it does something to there brains)

I was homeschooled dam it

Yes, I wanted that too, gave up a while ago.
Only had one girlfriend in my entire life and I broke up with her because she became an emotionally harrassing person insulting everything I did or the people I had around. Since I never had a girlfriend I put up with it because I thought it was all because of the stress she had while she was doing her thesis, but it went after she finished it.
Besides she wanted everything fast we were dating for 2 months and she already said she loved and wanted us to move together.
That was 3 years ago, we became fuck buddies after that but I stoped because her toxic personality came out again. Being single and alone since then, guess some people find love and others like end up all along.
And I am already at the age of I either die alone or I become a step-father and I don't like the idea of rasing someone else's child.

>tfw i was in an 8 year relationship with my childhood friend
>tfw she was my perfect soulmate
>tfw I fucked it all up by impregnating her younger sister instead
took me 5 years but at least were on good terms again

Why would you fuck her sister?
The kid may come out as retarded as you.

You'll find true love. You just have to believe

>Why would you fuck her sister?
We were in a long distance relationship because i had to go abroad for my masters and phd and during year 2 of my exchange her sister also went to the same school as me and so to save for boarding her family decided to have her board with me in my house
One thing led to another and she got pregnant
Had to marry her in order to save our families rep

Dam

You're are real idiot user and you deserve the worst.

You still with her?

Dam

>Smart enough to get a phd but not enough to use a condom.
This user is right the kid may be retarded.

Love is just chemicals Morty

I know
With her younger sister? yeah were still together raising the kid and im also in good terms with the older sister now
both of us dont like how condoms feel and I fell for the "its my safe day so you can finish inside me" meme

>both of us dont like how condoms feel
user that's the must stupid excuse of them all, you wanted to impregnate her deep inside you. Admit it.

I wanted to finish outside but she insisted that she was safe
although one of her cousins told me that she wanted to get pregnant because of family drama and as a way to get back at her family

Finishing outside isn't safe either user.
You knew all of that and you still did it, deep insed of you you also wanted to become a father.

Nah I can believe it, I hate the feel of condoms too (1990's) and the "Safe day thing" is something that the Church talked about and recommended in mirage (catholic church) as many rule condoms as a birth control.

>one true love for you somewhere
>lives in some other continent you'll never visit
doomed

>Listening to any church at all.
Priest also rule pedophilia too but that doesn't prevent the ever rising child molester priest.

It's times like this I'm glad I'm a virgin with no gf. At least I'll never get anyone pregnant or get an STD.

Attached: Muhammad Aw hell no.gif (228x228, 1.9M)

That's the real tragedy. Not that "the one" doesn't exist, it's that they do but you'll never meet them again or at all. Thinking that true love is just a myth is actually more comforting than that.

You're one of the lucky ones that found what's impossible to find.

Stop trolling
No one said they were right I was just talking about my up bringing and other church's out side of them believes these things. And furthermore condoms in the 90's are far more different then today's is the point of the story.

Okay Michael Jackson

Cuming inside does feel good.

Soulless robot opinion.

Just be yourself dude. Oh and my highschool love interest just got married and I'm happy for her.

You are utterly vile and have a poor sense of self control

Yeah, but then they grow up.

>Yea Forums
>old

The majority of people who browse this board are between the age of 17 to 22

Love isn’t found. It’s built. One brick at a time, normally by accident at first.

I did, and I didn't realize it at the time. Years later I tried to contact her, she has kids so I just move on

Attached: ChasingAmy.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

This post conforms that both genders are equally terrible. I'm glad you got the chick you cheated with pregnant so you have to live with the mistake you made everyday. Cheating is one of the worst things you can do to your partner.

That opening scene is such a fantasy. Is there anyone in this planet who stuck around with a childhood girlfriend and became old together?
I usually hear from guys that their female childhood friend just grows disinterested in them and move on once they get older.

Attached: Johnsurprise.jpg (1212x1477, 711K)

this isn't Yea Forums
go back there

While I doubt many people even back then stuck with someone with childhood, I think back then (for better or worse) people were inclined to "stick it out" during the rough parts of their marriage. I think when they get old, they just like having someone else around to talk to/alleviate loneliness. KID'S TODAY are more likely to leave a relationship once it goes through a rough patch.

Again, not saying one is better than the other, just that sensibilities changed.

Carl was a shy loner before Ellie and a shut-in hermit after. That describes Yea Forums perfectly.

cringe

>bonobos, a subspecies of chimp that are mankind's closest genetic relatives, are a female dominated species
>every single conflict or group war is solved by everyone having sex with each other
>rabblerousers and rebellious upstarts are pacified with sex
>sex is like a form of currency for them and business is always good
It's not just human females who are like that.

>One thing led to another
That's not how it works. That's simply a cheap excuse. Liefe doesn't has a scene cut in which you suddenly find yourself in bed with her.
You could have stopped any moment if you thought twice, but you diddn't.

Looking back my childhood girl friend was inteersted in me, but I was still too retarded and imature to do something with it.

Attached: 1477937892044.png (492x1102, 831K)

>one true love born two millennium before you

>in a supply store with list for big project
>have to setup in half an hour so in a hurry
>a random cute shopper my age says hi to me and i ignore it because focused
>she follows me through the aisle and says hi again and introduces herself and i say a quick hi and brush her off
>i'm out of there in minutes and she just stood there looking awkwardly at me the whole time
I still fucking think about this. She seemed normal too, not brain damaged but just socially awkward.

F

I found mine, but she decided she didn't want me anymore, so that's that. I just wish I didn't dream that she still loved me almost every night since. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to never wake up from the dream.

Mmmmm. Is this true

Grow to love someone as friends I think can work, everyone wants instant I think is the problem.

I just have to find a girl who is into racism then

Easy try South Carolina

But they were friends for years
And she ran-into him he wasn't looking.

>One thing led to another and she got pregnant
I hope you die.
Even if this is trolling, I hope people like this die.

Don't go to hard, how many guys have 2 women like him at the same time? Or was it a emotional connection she built with him?

>how many guys have 2 women like him at the same time
A depressingly large amount. Faggots like him are everywhere.

It's why there's so many cheating mothers.

>tfw female childhood friends both ended up as turbosluts in highschool
It's not fair.

>sink your nails in and don’t let go, no matter what
Yeah that's not entirely to that extent

t. Virgin who never had a single girlfriend and barely ever spoke to A woman.

I'm not saying that what user did was in any way right. He's a retard and did something insurmountably stupid.

But I am saying that it's obvious you have no experience with being in a relationship, didn't experience love or requited lust first hand, and have no comprehension of what it means to be "faithful" beyond your own warped perception built on movies and manga.

>you're a virgin with no experience if you think what OP did was wrong
What a faggot you are.

>I can't read

I can read fine, man. You say you condemn what he did, but then say "lol u don't know u deluded virgin" like it's some kind of excuse.

Plenty of people get along fine not cheating on their girlfriend with their little sister while rawdogging it. You must be a real moron to think it's excusable by "muh urges".

Parents had true love at first sight, still together after 30 years and still happy and in love. It might be rare, and (blackpill) it's really rarer than it used to be, but it can happen.

Well, I probably not wish death on him.
But also, you shouldn't wish anything upon him, because it's clear from the way you speak about the subject that you don't know anything about it, and are just going "uhh, why did a woman have to fall for HIM a FILTHY CHEATER when instead she could have been with ME a FAITHFUL HONEST NICE GUY"

I would*
Seems I'm the one who can't write

>In relationship with a woman
>End up with her younger sister, basically a younger version of the same woman

NICE

>Well, I probably not wish death on him.
I'll wish death on him if I please, because degenerates like him are the reason single motherhood is on the rise at such a crazy rate. To his credit he did marry her, but his situation is sadly very common.
>But also, you shouldn't wish anything upon him, because it's clear from the way you speak about the subject that you don't know anything about it
Is that all you can do when faced with someone calling out immorality? Say "lol ur a virgin shut up" like some sperg? Get a fucking clue.
>and are just going "uhh, why did a woman have to fall for HIM a FILTHY CHEATER when instead she could have been with ME a FAITHFUL HONEST NICE GUY"
That's some projection there, champ. Or maybe, juuuuust maybe, I'm not a retard and can call them as I see them?

And this is a taboo with guys more girls

>Girls don't like you means your gay

>Why blame the guy for girls not liking him?

Guys have to work for female attention, whereas most females have it pretty easy when it comes to attracting guys.

The insinuation is that the virgin is too weak/ugly/stupid/whatever to 'get laid bro'.

It's a double standard but eh, many things in life are.

>Guys have to work for female attention

The very best guys don't have to lift a finger for female attention, or if they do it's to beat females off with a stick.

I’m beginning to lose hope I’ll ever find someone. Maybe it’s because I don’t put myself out there enough, maybe my standards are too high, I don’t know. But I have no one to blame but myself I guess. Although I must admit, my options seem a bit limited for my area. They’re either single moms, ghetto, “country gals”, or just not interested. I don’t want to start hanging out at bars. I’m a social drinker, sure, but alcoholism runs in my family so I got some issues with that.

He never said twin sister.

Attached: 4779982968_61d7fcef67_b.jpg (1024x685, 191K)

Even just a normal sister, it's still like a version of the same woman, if they had the same parents. Just like the both of them are like a version of the same woman, their mom.

>I don’t put myself out there enough
>maybe my standards are too high
Exactly my problems. I just really want a ballerina or wrestler gf to bend her legs around me and suplex me into the bed, is that really so uncommon or unreasonable?

Personally, I find the process of dating to be tiresome and a waste of time (for me), so far I only mustered the courage to date about 4 girls and they all amounted to mostly nothing or ghosts. But also, it racks up my anxiety once I get a girl's attention, like I need to keep her entertained and keep the conversation alive and know when to ask if she's interested on eating at a coffee spot or some shit.

Attached: 1411251720017.gif (320x240, 251K)

Nah I always get or got females in my face it's painfully too sad, a example first day of college had 5 girls give me there numbers and guess what came next...

What are the chances, actually, to ever find a good girl?
Out of all the girls in my country I have to single out everyone who is single (most of the good ones are already in a relationship), in my age range (29) and she has to have interest in me (which has happened like three times in my life and none of them were good ones). So I can either settle for someone I don't want or accept reality and just live single forever.

...they died and you floated your house off with balloons to fulfill their dying wishes?

>tfw you will die alone and unloved
I wish I had a normal life. A first kiss, teenage love, friends. I have only had the latter and all of them, and we’re talking 20 people, some of them I knew since I was a baby, ended up betraying me. Now I have nothing. There is no trust left in me, and I have enough self-awareness to know I’d make an awful partner, for I’m an evil man. Petty, vengeful, jealous, insecure. And I’ve tried to change, to go back to my more “innocent” self, but I ended up discovering that it was always in me. I’m better off alone. And people will be better off not dealing with me too personally. I guess I’ll always have my work. Yeah, I’ll always have that... I don’t even have crazy standards. I’m just too hard on myself. I accept no shortcomings. And whereas there are things you can change, your genes cannot be altered. And I guess I just cannot accept that. I cannot fathom of a woman truly loving me. She could love my money, she could love the name, if I ever make one for myself, but I’m not a person worth loving; physically or “spiritually”. I cannot wrap my head around how the average person mates. I mean, if you’re not perfect, you’re... nothing. You’re common; banal. Why would anyone ever pick you? And if you except in some area, it’s still one area. It’s like being a cripple with one really good hand. What’s the point?

I used to get sad at the thought. Now I find it sort of freeing. There’s nothing for me to hope for or expect. Nobody to really let down in the long run. It’s just me. And it will always be just be me.

Anyway, this is just the booze talking. It’ll wear off, I’ll wake up, and I’ll pretend this never happened. I’ll pretend that I don’t care about anything; I’ll force people to love me. But deep down I know it’s just a charade; I don’t have the guts for that. I could kill someone more easily than live a lie. It’s kind of funny, in a way.

Attached: 4DC9EC1D-F622-430B-AB60-BBB9745738D9.gif (560x302, 1.55M)

They all cuddled and hugged a lot and called me friend, remember I'm there first and only male friend according to there parents. I feel cat fished by women at the end of the day 10 years later I've been with women who can tell there friends they are into me but can never tell me to my face and they all ready know how I feel about them.

Well I’m a fucking rock who’s too dumb to pick up interested signals, and yeah, this shit is exhausting. I’ve been on dates where I’ve struggled to keep the conversation alive. Like one girl who’s entire interest list was cats, LotR, and I guess history? Conversations require effort on both sides.

Cringe

My Grandparents - nearing their 90's now, been together since they were kids.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>cringe
cringe

>cringe
cringe

Based

Go beat your wife somewhere else John

>29
You're fucking done mate, all the good girls got taken during high school/early college
All you have left is to sort through the refuse that somehow went untouched until now for reasons that would probably be obvious if you saw them or talked to them for 5 seconds, or to accept some loud, uppity single mom who probably won't respect you as much as the guy who knocked her up and walked out on her, but sticks with you for your money

Or you could just use the wealth and experience you've hopefully gained to get a younger woman.

That's what everyone else does.

Yah I was 30 and she was 22. When we married it work because we were the same. So maybe find some who is the female version of your self.

Always remember, even Hitler had a girlfriend. Are you worse than Hitler?

Dude I don't get that maybe there shy.

To easy girl fall for ass holes.
Better question did God have a girlfriend

He certainly impregnated one.

Hitler had power at least. And maybe he had a real good dick or some shit. Besides, he was a good orator and had people skills. It’s not random that he rose up so quickly; he wasn’t Himmler. Hitler was a lowkey Chad.

Attached: 462365247.gif (500x361, 473K)

Attached: 8058A969-1444-4CEF-B8FF-51CD03492A99.jpg (510x495, 49K)

SC user here.
You will not find a racist girl here.
However you can MAKE them racist very easily if you're equipped to do so.

Attached: South Carolina.png (1039x798, 593K)

You racist. I'm from Illinois and you are trash compared to me.

2nd best carolina

Women in Pennsylvania suck. Where can I move?

California

Being lonely and increasingly twisted has its own appeal. Can't be hurt in anyway beyond the physical

I still remember there was a girl in my elementary school who had a crush on me, and it was so obvious that a Substitute Teacher saw it, but I never did. She wrote something lovey dovey in my yearbook, and even then it took my Mom looking at it and saying "Did this girl like you?" for the wheels to start spinning in my head.

Don't move to LA or the Bay Area, north california actually has soul unlike LA and you can afford it unlike the Bay Area.

>tfw girls came running to talk to me
>tfw they all hugged me
>tfw it continued past elementary
>tfw has them touching my on the shoulders and thighs and whispering in my ears
>tfw on a school trip where I was out-Keikaku and left alone they came, found me and took me with them
>tfw they always sat at my desk and tried to make small talk
>tfw they’d come from other classes to talk to me
>tfw I thought they were spies sent to steal my notes, or cruel harpies sent to torment and humiliate me, so I “Begone Thot”Ed them all, time after time
>tfw everyone’s gotten laid and now I’m a shutin KHV who doesn’t even go to class and just drinks and studies alone
I WISH THAT WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Attached: DA2DAC70-18E8-4FA5-A887-B37D0CD5E2DC.jpg (577x658, 56K)

>And maybe he had a real good dick or some shit
Rumour is it he only had one ball.

is time like this im glad i used to think being asexual was edgy and used to larp as an "above women" guy. Im a loser but not THAT loser.

EH, what does that matter? It’s got no bearing on the dick.

I'm not a virgin and I'm dating someone and I can tell you that user is a piece of shit for cheating on his girlfriend. He had it so good being in a relationship with a childhood friend for 8 years and he had to fuck it up by cheating on her just because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants at the sight of another female. It's really not that hard to not cheat on someone. It's clear that he didn't actually love his girlfriend, and your a faggot just like him that can't control himself. Cheaters should be hanged.

You just had to figure it out

Wow

You think that's bad? Try living in Canada.

Canadian girls are the worst.

Attached: gavin.gif (277x313, 1.93M)

Not that user you replied to and I've never been in a relationship but I do live in Canada.
There's just something that's slightly off with Canadian women.

I knew what I expected coming into this thread but I never can get used to it.

Yeah, it's weird. The worst combination of bitchy, slutty and entitled.

>Into racism
How the fuck can you be into racism? Last I checked it wasn't a trend, or is it trendy to be racist now?

Attached: 1543811166337.png (738x738, 512K)

You could have just done her in the butt.

It's more of a trend to be racist on Yea Forums. Everywhere else you're just seen as a piece of shit. Which is probably why it's a trend on Yea Forums.

I never understood why normies thought their love story was a sad one.

Was it just because they couldn't have kids?
give me a break, the guy found a loyal life partner and lived with her until she died of old age.

that's a fucking happy ending in every sense of the word.

It's fucking sad because Ellie put away her lifelong dream to just stay with the man she loved her entire life.
It's literally the fucking movie.

This. There's always a bright side.

>marry middle school oneitus after staying friends and falling back in love after ending up at the same university
It alright
6/10

>Illinois
Eww.
When driving across 70 I plan it out so I can leave my doors locked, windows up, and breeze through that shithole without even stopping for gas.
Both MO (save for Kansas City, god I hate Kansas City) and IN are better in every conceivable way. Horrible state.
T.CO

You dumbass. The real adventure was her life with him

WE HAVE LAKES. FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

That's in the end reveal.
The whole film you get to see it through Carl's perspective as to WHY shit is so SAD.

So does Minnesota, and it doesn't lick dick.
And they have those cute little accents.

Congrats user. You've found something a lot of people spend their entire life searching for.

>Was it just because they couldn't have kids?
Yep.
Their death was a permanent death, nothing will ever carry on their legacy or way of life, and nobody will remember them.
Sorry you've chugged too much onions to realize the existential nightmare that is your vasectomy.

Well our accent is the standard for all over the country. Also our state looks like a shriveled up foreskin. Bet you can't say your does, asshole.

>Admits to having little to no relationship experience
>"Your perceptions ate just clouded by media!"
From one virgin to another, don't go around making assumptions

We're a sensible square.

I am so sorry to hear that user. As someone who believes I'll never find mine, I feel so much for you. Hope you find healing and happiness bro.

fuck weed squarers.

Imagine how much pussy a guy could sling if he backpacked across the world telling sluts he was looking for his "true love"

>attractive
I'm asexual, I don't need to find someone sexually attractive to find myself romantically attracted to them.

Somewhere out there, a woman now feels the same way.

>Just find a girl with the specific combination of genes that makes her attractive to you.

Look at me guys, I browse imageboards for fourteen hours a day and it taught me that love is just a bunch of chemicals, how can you sheep honestly be so bluepilled am I right??

Attached: 1533698592437.jpg (521x312, 40K)

blackpilled, not bluepilled.

I had a roommate from there. They stole my stuff, ran back to their single mothers house and then became a tranny.

The idea of a soul mate is fucking ridiculous for a number of reasons mostly because its completely spiritually based, and if you believe in that you should also believe god has a plan for you.
If we want to go on hard data here, most people will meet between 50-200 people in their life they consider a soul mate. On the other hand, most people have about 2,000 to 10,000 people they would consider a soul mate on earth. And even if you dont find a "soul mate" its like wanting every single friend you have to be your best friend or nothing. You are NOT going to find friends, let alone a best friend with that attitude.
Don't lock yourself up, and make yourself emotionally available. And dont listen to pickup artists. fuck.

Attached: 1496379974522.jpg (1280x1405, 352K)

There's nothing wrong with having faults user. I hope you learn that someday.

you think he ever smashed it to make it look like there's two there?

Where are you in Pennsylvania? I want a man here to free me from the chains of Hickland so we can ride out into the desert.

what

I actually groaned out loud. Real or not you should have at least broken ties with the older one first.

Attached: 1500666497304.gif (263x239, 351K)

>that you should also believe god has a plan for you
God probably does have a plan for you, but you have free will, so in a way, he's powerless.

Maybe he wore a gstring for that exact purpose.

You can't there all at the same thanksgiving dinner table.

>I find small submissive Japanese girl attractive
>Bruh, just find small submissive Jap girls in the South of the US
I might as well kill myself.

The entire story about Up was that Ellie and Carl weren't perfect for each other - they just so happened to work extremely well together and they stayed with the relationships up's and down's until the bitter end. The entire movie is about Carl learning how to let go of what his idea is of a perfect life is so that he can change his goals without being stuck in the past and learn to enjoy the life he still has left to live, even without the woman he fell in love with.

If Carl believed that Ellie was the perfect woman for him, he would have been completely fucked when he learned Ellie was infertile. True love isn't finding someone perfect, it's finding someone less than perfect, and sticking around when shit gets real.

he wore it so much it actually split his ball in two

I know. Well, in theory. I just cannot accept mine. My flaws and limitations. And due to this worldview, I cannot fathom any person being able to do so as well. I grew up believing you had to be the perfect athlete, the perfect painter, the perfect writer, the perfect physicist and biologist, the perfect orator, the perfect orator, and so on and so forth. And even now I cannot shake it, so I keep on trying, hopelessly, to do everything, as if I was in a comic book. But I cannot change my face, my height, my dick. I cannot be 6’4” & 8” GigaChad ThunderCock. Therefore, I’ll always be a waste of space. Generic trash fit only to be flushed. But maybe I can use my mind and contribute something. But being what I am, I don’t deserve companionship, happiness or love. Because nobody could ever love the shell. It’s not bad or anything; it’s just not absolutely perfect. And considering that I’m vain enough to not settle, I cannot demand that from someone else.

I know that it’s a fucked yo way of thinking, but no matter how much I’ve tried I cannot get rid of it. So I’ve embraced it. Where I a different man, with different goals, aspirations and beliefs, maybe a I could’be moved past it. But, like I said, I’m a bad man. How can I demand something as pure and good as happiness?

I've given up on the idea of ever experiencing real intimacy. But on the bright side I've taken solace in the fact that I have way more freedom than anyone else I know. So even if I'm lonely and will never truly be close to anyone I don't have to rely on anyone or put up with other people's shit.

Well, at least you're not all incels...

Idyllic true love doesn't exist, you dipshit. You can still love someone, but it just won't be perfect and sunny like how the movies show it. Nothing in life is that simple.

Those gigachads have a lot of flaws too user. You have to stop believing the media when they tell you about perfect people. They don't exist.

But I did, married her after i got my bachellors and now we got a daughter coming

>going back to school this summer
>at 27
I feel so late, senpai

Of course they do. Some have a great face and a medium build. Some have a great dick and an awful face. Some have a great dick, a great face, height and money. Others are smart with money and face but no dick. Others have nothing and are completely average at best. Infinite combinations. I get that. But I cannot accept it for myself. There is a competition in me. I am at war with the world, in numerous areas. It’s not healthy, but it is what it is.

A psychiatrist will really help user. I'm sorry but I'm far too dumb to help. You should definitely seek help though. It's normal to talk to mental health professionals.

Imagine having a brain like this

Attached: 1553704183622.jpg (238x212, 5K)

Based and realistic pilled. There is no perfect soul mate for you, most people are just together out of Convenience

Eh, I’ve been to a couple; ever since I was a kid. The first one called me “incredibly smart” and shuffled me to the autistic kids, so I know that she was just a scam artist trying to inflate my ego and get shekels. The other one, who has his own psychiatric clinics all across the country just told me to “man up”. Which I suppose is the best thing to do, really. Then he called me a wee-but evil, but I’ve known that for a long time.

Sorry to hear that user. Maybe try someone else? Someone actually supportive and trying to help?

I'd found my Ellie, she was the most precious thing in my life, there arnt words that I can write that can describe just how much she lifted my soul; she was my console, a companion, my best friend and my partner, I gave her 7 of the best years I've had on this earth then she dumped me over facebook on valentines day and I haven't heard or seen anything from her since

>he called me a wee-bit evil
18 and up, you LARPing tard.

t. incel

Part of it stems from growing up both extremely coddled and somehow as never doing enough, yet never having any agency of my own. I didn’t pick up any social skills. My parents’ idea of making friends made me the “benefactor”. The kid that had all the toys. Once puberty hit, and being an only child with no cousins or other friends, raised in a “no-curse” and “turn the other cheek” household, I couldn’t act like a man. So they discarded me. For some reason girls were interested, but my parents had convinced me they just wanted to humiliate me. It’s a long and complex story, but the point is that I never properly socialized. My folks used me as a way to live their fantasies, changing my goals from year to year. They meant well, and we have a good relationship, but things got screwed up. In the end, I’m not emotionally mature, and I doubt I ever could be. And I don’t think I should burden any other person with my problems. Much as I’d like a relationship, I recognize it’s not for me. At least I’ll always have a blanket or a pillow to cuddle. That and my dreams. Maybe I’ll fullfiled some other way. I just wish I even knew what I genuinely liked at this point. I’m running around like a mad dog, chasing every single car and the horns are defeating and... It doesn’t matter. I have to man up. Go forth. Die like a man when the time comes. That’s it. Not everyone gets a happy ending. I’m one of those unlucky ones.

Imagine getting NTR'd by your younger sibling.

What’s hard to believe about that? I’m a hateful dick. I’m not pretending I’m some misanthropic sociopath or whatever. I just hate faggots, niggers, and all the usual shit. I was raised as Liberal as you can get. We hanged out with Commies and Tankies. But I’m a hateful man. A bitter, angry, vile sort. Why deny it?

Don't waste time finding your perfect girl. It takes an average of 6 months to build a relationship to the point where both are able to fully trust and understand each other. You can only do that some many times before you're too old to start a family. Find a good girl, and learn to love her. If she can cook, has a job, isn't insane, and can suck good dick, she's wife material. Love that ho, and never let go.

Sorry to hear that user. Maybe try volunteering. I bet that will change your outlook in life.

Eh, why? I’ve got better things to do with my time. I shall bring forth change; some day. But waste my time with frivolities? No, no, no...

*Any more

This is what true love actually is.
If you've known a girl since you were 3 years old and have spent 15 years with her almost daily, each are basically the other's half at that point. The only thing missing is social recognition that you're a couple (legal papers or religious ceremony or personal vows) the personal recognition that you're a couple (wedding rings and shared ownership) and the physical representation that you are truely "together forever" (children)

How do you destroy a concept like true love?
Do everything opposite of what it offers.

Mindless mechanical soulless animalistic sex with no intention of how it impacts yourself or society or civilization, of course... Collecting and spreading STDs more than they should ever be, fetishize interracial for the sake of it with no thought for consequences like violence or divorce, and absolutely disconnect the personalities interacting with each other to the point of being mutually unknown and anonymous.

After a certain point, the modern "relationship" becomes identical to jacking off to porn, or into a test tube for a sperm bank, or hiring a prostitute to fuck.

The horrifying thing however is not being the person driving over a cliff's edge; it's that no one today is going to try and stop you from doing it. (and given modern advances in suicidal technologies.... your success.)

Attached: OtherGirlsAreLikedMore.jpg (511x500, 169K)

Your psychiatrist didn't call you evil. Holy shit, have you considered putting some fucking effort into positively changing your life, or are you just going to be an edgelord until you eventually rot in prison for doing something stupid for memes and attention.

>dumped you on Facebook
Then she ain't your Ellie, senpai

South, practically Maryland

Of course he did. The guy’s an old family friend and a weirdo himself. He’s a straight-up misanthrope. And besides, not everyone’s dumb enough to waste away their lives in prison to get rid of some shitskins. Christ, I said I’m a cunt; not braindead.

That doesn't sound like an Ellie at all.

>tfw also a virgin with no gf
>tfw a bugchaser with a pregnancy fetish

Attached: 20.png (693x701, 728K)

If you believe you can find a one true love, then you're an actual incel because it's not happening. To open up your options and lowering your requirements is literally the opposite of what an incel would do.

Volunteering taught me that even homeless people will throw perfectly good food in the trash.

>Of course he did
>The guy's an old family friend
Pathological lying is a sign of out-of-control nueroticism and poor impulse control. In all likelihood, you have a video game or porn addiction.

Do you understand the gravity of what you just said? A psychiatrist would lose his registration and be barred from becoming a full psychologist if he called a patient evil. You are so obviously lying that it's obscene, or you didn't report something you should have. Seek help, and real help, not this help you've lied about.

Eh, whatever floats your boat user. Believe me or not; it makes little difference to me. It’s not as if I’m claiming to have a 10” dick; something that can be verified with a simple pick. I’m telling the truth. You can choose to believe it’s a lie if you want.

It is a lie. I'm also not saying you're not evil, as well. I'm just saying you're entitled and need to grow the hell up. You can call yourself "bitter" and "evil" all you want, but the reality is that you're just an entitled shitstain who can't handle a lick of adversity without feeling like you deserve a medal or some pussy for putting up with life's challenges. Consider growing a pair, and becoming something worthy of love. If you have some ideals, try living them for a change.

Whatever you say user. Here, have a last (you) from me.

not that user but why don't you try appreciating what you've got instead?

Attached: 1525841553567.jpg (1600x1277, 357K)

i will never find my true love

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x575, 48K)

You don't find true love. You make it

Because it’s not enough. It’ll never be enough.