Haven't seen the show, are this two fucking?

Haven't seen the show, are this two fucking?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nautiscarader.tumblr.com/post/182964750740/claudias-potion-callum-x-claudia-e-very-e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, its very cute

maybe, it's not entirely clear

They are brother and sister so no.

Nah she wants the 14 year old

Ha, I saw Avatar and with the freedom of Netflix Aaron can now indulge in his ultimate fantasy

Attached: mcashe-azula-and-zuko-artwork-by-mcashe-dbfd6s9.jpg (1920x2463, 766K)

No, they have a surprisingly unincestual healthy familial relationship.

They will literally kill for each other (and have!) but they have no interest in fucking afterwards.

The girl will inevitably fuck the older boy protagonist though, provided she doesn't get boxblocked by the elf.

Attached: tumblr_pf1ecpwzn31xvu4ppo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.45M)

I hope so.

>Blond and brunette
How?

>provided she doesn't get boxblocked by the elf.
I believe the correct term is 'beaver-dammed'. Also human women can't possibly compete with elven booty. Not that it would even matter with that chastity cage Rayla's got Callum in.

But Rayla has no tits or booty. I'm not saying I wouldn't a tight tomboy elf, but it sure wouldn't be for the ass she doesn't have.

>Rayla has no butt
are you blind man?

Attached: elf butt.png (359x737, 316K)

The ass was fat.

Dark magic

So considering that Claudia takes quite a bit after their father, is it reasonable to assume that their mother is much more similar to Soren?

No, but it turns out incest cum is a valuable magical regent. So every so often, while he's asleep, she's just sucking away at his cock, or her dad's when he's around, and letting it all spurt into a bottle she carries with her for this purpose. She always swallows that first bit.

Just think, one day she's going to have a kid and milf claudia will be enchating her infant sons balls so she can do it with him as well. Baby son cum is extra magic, probably.

Attached: index.jpg (166x185, 6K)

>implying Viren wouldn't be up for anything that granted more magical power
>implying Claudia couldn't talk Soren into doing just about anything anyway

Have this fan fic.
nautiscarader.tumblr.com/post/182964750740/claudias-potion-callum-x-claudia-e-very-e

About time you showed up you Fucking hack!

Attached: 1553308980076.png (500x373, 165K)

I never watched more than a couple of Aqua Team episodes, does shake says fucked up things like that for reals?

>what are recessive and dominant genes

Shake banter is more about traumatizing belittlement than graphic sexuality and gore.

"Its a good thing Rayla got away from those human soldiers right? A teenage girl caught by a bunch of professional killers like that? Man she wouldn't doing back flips and martial arts when they're done with her. Plus one of them is black! You know those black guys, they like to leave a mark a the girls they gang rape! Haha, close call, am I right? You know what I mean? About black guys?

Frylock hovers into frame, frowning with one eyebrow raised, as shake finishes speaking.

"Shake! Don't say that kind of thing in front Meatwad. He doesn't need to be hearing about war rape at his tender age! Plus, that's racist!

Shake throws the DVD on the floor and it explodes. Meetwad watches his DVD explodes and frowns. He regards Frylock angrily.

Its history, Frylock! The Soviets did it in Germany, our boys did it in Vietnam, and in a few years the Russians will do it Germany again! Its the right, of, the conqueror! You can't sugar coat these things for children! They need to know what happens to little elf girls that get taken prisoner!

Meatwad plays with his Rayla and Sorren action figures dejectedly. He knocks the Rayla figurine over face-down with her Sorren figurine, sighs, and then starts pressing the Sorren figurine into it from behind.

Attached: 1530108050040.jpg (500x371, 24K)

>He knocks the Rayla figurine over face-down with her Sorren figurine, sighs, and then starts pressing the Sorren figurine into it from behind.
Rayla would just make fun of Soren's tiny human dick until he couldn't keep it up

Attached: sweaty elf armpits.png (2070x1080, 1.42M)

oh come on, even Soren isn't stupid enough to get tricked into fucking his sister

It's why the show was cancelled. I mean it was more stuff like said, but yeah, even on adult swim enough people got angry.

That and the time he taught kids how to make fake bombs and some real life kids actually did it.

Hes my new husbando

Attached: a02915c7fdb60e8c02a43d8bf18482fc.jpg (500x500, 27K)

He's cute and stupid, I love him

What would you do to her nose?

Attached: Rayla nostrils.png (700x600, 310K)

Sorin best character +1

I still can't get used to the fact that elves only have 4 fingers. It's just so creepy when done in CGI.

I'm over it.
Cartoons have had 4 fingers for over a century at this point

Attached: Elf feet.jpg (3200x1800, 296K)

Honestly? Probably just something rather vanilla like rub my balls on them. Anything kinkier like shooting my jizz up her nostrils just seems kinda....bleh.

Based shakeposter

>Not that it would even matter with that chastity cage Rayla's got Callum in.
damn elves, blueballing an innocent young man like that

Attached: the elf is a cunning predator.png (1227x691, 1.22M)

I can only assume based on the brother that their parents were into incest.

But enough about the polluted genepool of humans, let's talk about elves. Especially this one. With pictures.

Attached: Arravos 3.jpg (764x654, 191K)

The sister wants it but the brother is kind of clueless. Just like in Avatar.

Attached: how about.jpg (1280x3600, 909K)

>Claudia doesn't actually like Callum that much, she just needs someone to fuck her since Soren isn't giving it up
>When Callum finally has sex with her, she's just loudly moaning Soren's name the entire time
>Rayla is spying on the whole thing and finds it hilarious. She teases Callum about it the next morning

This is so Azula/Zuko all over again, lol.

You know it's a recipe for disaster when there's waifu'able characters, villains you love, cardboard cutout male development, and it's pretty much just western anime complete with anime references. Let's face it, it's just missing the artstyle.

Attached: Banana Tiel.jpg (630x618, 49K)

Claudia just want to make Soren jealous. She never intended to have a relationship with Callum. She deliberately stooped before the kiss to stay pure for Soren.

Attached: im going to rely on something that's even stronger than muscles.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

I hate this character. But I dont know why

Attached: 1549792981145.jpg (1100x619, 136K)

so maybe change to
>Claudia goes out for a lot of late night walks with Callum to try and make Soren jealous
>One time, after their 'date' Callum goes to Claudia's room to try and talk to her
>He stops at the door when he hears her fingering herself and yelling out Soren's name
>Rayla is still spying on the whole thing and finds it hilarious.
>She deliberately asks Callum questions about Soren as though she's interested in screwing him, just to further fuel Callum's insecurity

Oops, wrong pic

Attached: DlomCH_UUAAR1BW.jpg (1200x1200, 63K)

I think it's the ass pull animal talking powers. That and he really didn't do much. I don't hate him but he feels more like window dressing, at least in season 1 and 2. Hopefully season 3 changes that.

because he's going to get to fuck the golden loli and you aren't?

Queen loli is a lesbian.

so? she'll just feminize him until he's more to her liking. It's how all boys get treated in her kingdom

it's already my headcannon the the loli queen is a trap

Attached: tumblr_pnramjlfen1v4jpe6o1_500.png (500x666, 318K)

But I think she looks ugly

Attached: 1548627305701.png (818x614, 472K)

I dream of being in Callum's place in this scene.

Attached: tPU16pZUwIc.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

yes.

Attached: KorraWorstMom.png (1300x1700, 868K)

Incest is wincest.

>tricked

Best boy.

Canon until proven otherwise

Attached: canon.png (514x164, 35K)