How do you do fellow nerds ?

>how do you do fellow nerds ?
>Woe is me, I'm such a loser for being good looking, athletic, smart, friendly and having such a promising career

Attached: IMG_0971.jpg (1146x697, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=di2Qy5erfik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm such a loser for being good looking

>good looking

Not with that pencil-thin head, boychik.

Post your butt

>Fictionalized nerds are more attractive, active and sociable than actual nerds because it would be at best less appealing and at worst thoroughly unentertaining to watch an actual nerd
No fucking shit

Post your face

changing Flash to be Pete's intellectual rival with the big advantage of having money was a great decision.

>pencil thin
I understand long giraffe neck but thin?
Get your insults in order retard

we literally have two other liveaction spider-mans that pull off the dork way more convincingly than Coldplay skaterboy

>Uncle Ben died over chocolate milk
>Peter becomes Spider-Man out of vengeance
>Drops the killer plot entirely
>Basically drop the parents plot
>Movie ends with Peter being an irresponsible dick disregarding a dead father's last wish
Yeah I'm glad this series failed

He's also gonna be tall. Fuck that asshole.

>good looking
>Looks like Ben Shapiro if he was anorexic.

Tobey maybe but New Guy just seems to be LOLZoomer jokes.

>good looking

So this... is the power...of incels...woah...

>says the Yea Forums anonymous poster

Flash was a poo in the loo manlet that didn't do a single smart thing in the movie and was constantly butthurt at Peter for no reason. Intellectual rival my ass.

Which was worse: Spider-Man 3 or The Amazing Spider-Man 2?

>Good looking
Okay wormhead

>contrarian morons trying to pretend Garfield's attractiveness wasn't a constant criticism
Embarrassing.

Nah user is right his jaw doesn't even go out past his neck. Weak genes. Head looks like a nerf dart.

I'm not, I just think the criticism is misquided as well as the weird fixation on skateboards.
Hell Garfield is the only Spidey we see get ACTUALLY fucking bullied hard in the opening scenes. That Flash was brutal.

Avengers Spidey was best Spidey and now he's fucking dead... ;_;

I wonder if people other than literal children believed that?

You're not only wrong, you're stupid

Peter wasn't really bullied in 616, more teased than anything. Folks like Flash offered him an olive branch sometimes and Peter told them to fuck off.

It's a stupid criticism when all Spidey actors are objectively attractive Hollywood chads using thick glasses and soft voices to pretend they're nerd weaklings.

Tobey Maguire was part of the fucking Pussy Posse.

Attached: Puny Parker.jpg (1012x569, 104K)

>Avengers Spidey was best Spidey
Do people other than normalfags unironically believe this? Holland's Spidey comes as a dweeb in all of his appearances when Tobey and even Garfield nailed the assholish part.

They don't have to be equals to be rivals. Heck that's an probably the whole reason for the rivalry. Flash can study all day long and still fuck up but Pete puts the bare minimum be work but is right all the time.

they're all handsome, but Tobey and Holland can actually pull off a nerd. Garfield looks like a hipster teenage heart throb and his character plays out like that too.

No, he's a nerd.

Not an Urkel like Tobey or a SO AWKWARD XD like Holland, but a nerd nevertheless.

they just artificially gave him a stutter to make it seem like he's a "nerd", in real life he would be crushing puss. literal teenage heart throb. Tobey and Holland have that doughboy look and believably pull off the nerd personality. Tobey's performance is nothing like Urkel speaking literally.

Flash challenged Peter to a boxing match with the hope of caving his skull in dude

Holland looks like he should be in a boy band what are you on

he looks like a 5'0 gremlin

So like a modern boyband star?

Hes fucking awful.

Is this the butt of a nerd

Attached: 25d8aa9412fb8e2eba1bc198def7587c.gif (245x400, 1.98M)

>contrarian
This is pretty much the crux of it. If Disney!Spider-Man skateboarded to Coldplay we wouldn't hear the end of it.

Attached: d25ee1181451034fd076ad914ad5e86b.png (500x594, 590K)

>He still skateboards

The 90s are over you faggot loser geek!

because he was sick of Peter snubbing him and his friends while sucking up to teachers

>mfw someone says they like Raimi Spider-Man over Amazing Spider-Man

Attached: lol.png (406x545, 495K)

Spider-man's always been good-looking. The only difference was that when he was in school, he was sticc. In that regard, Garfield is the most accurate.

I legit don't remember a single noteworthy scene when Garfield is in the Spider suit.

Not one memorable quip or action scene.

>not remembering the best video game level that never made it into the actual video game
youtube.com/watch?v=di2Qy5erfik

Then you weren't paying attention, because like them or hate them, ASM/ASM2 had some of the absolute bet Spidey moments in any of the films.

Saving the kid on the bridge from the falling car, the fight with Electro in times square, basically every webswinging scene, car chase at the start of 2, showing up to take on Rhino, going to the store in costume to get cold medicine, all great Spidey scenes.

I'm gonna posit the opposite point, I don't remember a single in-costume scene from the Raimi films that feels like real Spider-Man.

Spider-Man 3 was bad because it was cheesy, overstuffed, and didn't know how to balance its tone (all the Raimi movies mixed camp with drama, but this is the only one where a gag about somebody dancing funny immediately becomes a serious character conflict when he accidentally hits his girlfriend while dancing funny).

Amazing Spider-Man 2 just didn't even make narrative sense. I mean
>Why doesn't Spider-Man just give Harry his blood when he's dying anyway
>Electro seriously hates Spider-Man because he couldn't remember his name and a random cop unaffiliated with Spider-Man shot at him
>"Muh dead parents" subplot is barely thematically related to what's going on in the rest of the plot; it's totally parallel and tacked on
>How and when did Harry Osborn establish his "Secret Six" plan?

>Why doesn't Spider-Man just give Harry his blood when he's dying anyway
It could turn him into a rampaging monster (and it did).

>Electro seriously hates Spider-Man because he couldn't remember his name and a random cop unaffiliated with Spider-Man shot at him
He was angry at the world and finally had an outlet for his powers, which were also messing with his brain. And Spider-Man did act as if he was in contact with the cops.

>"Muh dead parents" subplot is barely thematically related to what's going on in the rest of the plot; it's totally parallel and tacked on
Not really. The movie is heavy on the theme of legacy.

>How and when did Harry Osborn establish his "Secret Six" plan?
In the six months he spent in jail, perhaps.

Have you people never read a comic?
Pete's a good looking guy who had such an obnoxious personality in high school that nobody liked him. Flash then saw him as an easy target.