Strong (both physically and emotionally)

>strong (both physically and emotionally)
>independent
>female
>arm amputee (vastly more severely physically disabled than someone who's lost a leg)
>professional
>don't need no man (emotionally or financially)
>husband is a pathetic beta male of a different species (*cough* race)
>but still happily married
>loving and caring mother of four children

How the fuck did a lower-production-quality-than-the-first-season-of-South-Park, innuendo-loaded, borderline-adult cartoon manage to create a better female role model for kids than virtually all of modern cinema?

Attached: i_donot_believe_in_the_stork_baby_by_ah_puch_zegno_d6o0ugi-pre.png (894x894, 614K)

Filbert was such an annoying character. I wish he stayed a minor background joke character instead of being elevated to Rocko's "second shitty friend".

We've done this thread already.

why do you hate rocko's modern life so much? calm the fuck down

Less pathetic than you at turned out.

Did you have to copypaste?

>pregnant
yes haha YES...

Like I said the last time you made this thread:
Because it was made before a time when a bunch of overly sensitive faggots abused post modernist culture wars critique to pretend they were being oppressed by a shadow game of censorship .

This includes you.
I hope you die.

>with quads

>role model
that's not how that works
you can't pick and choose qualities you like about a person and say "yes, this is a good role model"
Kylie Jenner is a good role model because she's business savvy and takes control of her own works and young
Madonna is a great role model because she never gives up on the things she loves and has a powerful voice
Hilary Clinton, Casey Anthony, Ayn Rand

All good role models because I found things I specifically like about them and choose to focus on

To make a good character, you just need a good hook.

>dr. huchison
>good role model
She was a whore who fucked heffer
she deserved to hang on a lampost along with the amphibians and reptiles in the show

turn the page..

wash ya hands...

turn the page...

>lower-production-quality-than-the-first-season-of-South-Park
It's obvious you're too young to remember just how bad South Park was in it's early years.

>lower-production-quality-than-the-first-season-of-South-Park

In what universe?!

They were quadruplets, user.
Heffer only sat on the egg

Attached: 0981.png (831x962, 1.02M)

Because the execs of that time were not the same as the execs of now.

Also, it was a happy accident - Rocko's creator was asked to create a woman with a good hook, so he made with a woman with a literal hook. Who just happened to be a good role model.

I have to wonder, is it a single autist making these threads or you got help from a discord?

>Role model
It was fucking Joe Murray himself that said people shouldn't turn to cartoons looking for a role model

Fuck off mammal fag.