Well looks like WB is going to have to recast Mera. Who are some good replacements?

Well looks like WB is going to have to recast Mera. Who are some good replacements?

Attached: rs_634x803-170518175819-634.amber-heard-mera-aquaman-2.51817.jpg (634x803, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2019/03/26/johnny-depp-amber-heard-defamation-lawsuit-court-documents-pics/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cjp3mfXxuXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idris Elba

Amber Heard.

why?

They won't have to worry about that for at least a year

Have Mera die offscreen by Black Manta

Johnny Depp's filing a defamation lawsuit against her and is now alleging that she abused him.

Context motherfucker

This

hollywoodlife.com/2019/03/26/johnny-depp-amber-heard-defamation-lawsuit-court-documents-pics/

She set up the entire abuse against Johnny.

Good because they had no chemistry together.

>He thinks Hollywood believe a man
PFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHA

I'm surprised this isn't making more major headlines. The evidence seems pretty damning; it looks like she's a manipulative cunt.

People probably don't want to hear it though because she's hot and hiding behind/championing the MeToo shit.

lol just get someone else to wear that wig.

Don’t we have video evidence of Depp throwing bottles of aldhohol at his wife

Not to mention he has mountains of evidence and proof on his side.

Chris Evans

Fuck Depp, gimme Mera

Queen Ya'Wara here we come

Depp is still making movies with WB. No one truly gets blacklisted in Hollywood.

JK Rowling knew about the evidence which is why she defended him being in Harry Potter. Disney on the other hand dropped him as Sparrow

>thinking she's gone
You're retarded

>I got 87 videos proving that she hit me!! Make an article about it!Tweet it!
>don't post one single video of this "massive colection"
>refuse to talk about it ever again

Oh wow.

Depp as Mera

She got #metoo’d.

>Disney on the other hand dropped him as Sparrow
That's due to a combination of Depp being difficult to work with during production (he was apparently constantly late to shoot due to being perpetually drunk), himself wanting to leave the role anyway, and the latest film in the series underperforming in comparison to earlier entries in the series.

>alleging that she abused him
BASED

I never liked him

Attached: 1553144781074.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Well she's a redhead so she'll be replaced with a black woman.

>we have evidence guys, trust us

>Heard is the reason we won't have any more Depp Pirates movies.
WTF?! I love Mera now!

Attached: Yeah!.gif (245x230, 603K)

Karen Gillan? Will Endgame be her final appearance???

Evan rachel wood
Laurenace leboeuf

Let's just have Depp and Heard settle this the same way that YouTubers settle feuds: pay-per-view boxing match that ends in a tie and a scheduled rematch.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that's common practice when you're planning to use the videos as evidence in an actual lawsuit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cjp3mfXxuXw
>why doesn't he post all of the evidence online instead of waiting for the trial
Kill yourself orbiter

This, the 50 million value that is clearly to make clickbait and the fact he straight up lied about Elon Musk cucking him are making me wonder if this is true or not.

I will change my mind if he show all those videos or win the case tho.

Attached: 341full-teresa-palmer.jpg (341x512, 28K)

Christina Hendricks

Attached: 36-min-22.jpg (1920x2599, 651K)

Any good natural red head actresses people know of that'd fit the bill? Then we don't have to worry about shitty wigs again.

Attached: rachel nichols.jpg (2953x4000, 1016K)

Dats poison ivy

>87 videos where she beat him
>don't post a single one
>post a random bruised pic instead that could be self harm instead of one of the several dozens "irrefutable evidences"

You're not helping your case

Amber is kill?

Like I said why would he drop all of the evidence now instead of wait until the trial?

Its because the pirate movies fucking suck and ppl finally relaized that the movies were poorly written shit.
YAS QUEEN

if he has 87 videos. His press crew can leak one to TMZ or someshit.

Neither is lying, they both hit each other.

jessica biel

Attached: summercatch biel3.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Amber Heard is still a living goddess. Aquaman had some of the shittiest dialogue I have ever heard. Johnny Depp is still Jack Sparrow. And nothing of value is lost.

Thirsty fucks like you who worship the ground a woman walks on just because she's attractive are responsible for the ever steady decline of civilization.
If women want equal rights, they should also be held responsible for their actions and receive equal punishments for crimes. Heard's attractiveness doesn't excuse her being a violent and abusive monster who deserves to lose her career the same way her ex-husband did after she made those same false allegations against him.
Actual victims of abuse will now have a harder time being believed because of disgusting people like her.

This is more important than your comic book super hero movies.

save based biel for susan

Attached: 29370a6845cb148802f16afda8376cc8.jpg (1473x2000, 327K)

Oh boy if there's one thing I love, it's concern trolling.

Again, why would they do that if they're taking it to court?

Says the retard who believe in a guy claims without evidence, even if he end up right you are still a guillible idiot who took his word as truth for no reason.

There's two photos of his bruises online as well as witnesses who claim he's right. Amber also has photos of her bruised face and witnesses who say she's right. Why do you think he is lying but not her?

Which Susan?

>Says the retard who believe in a guy claims without evidence, even if he end up right you are still a guillible idiot who took his word as truth for no reason.

It's his word and the word of several eye witnesses, as well as surveillance photos, photos of his injuries, and a confession from Heard.
What more do you need?

Amber literally had all those things against him.

I want one single of those "87 videos" where she directly hit him and leave no room for doubts.

>Surprised a woman abusing a man isn’t getting more headlines
Because it goes against the narrative

Given any videos you release can’t be used in court, I wouldn’t release them either until the court does.

the only one that matters

Attached: susan.jpg (600x545, 89K)