Why Aaron hates Odin?

A fucking All-Father... killed by Dark Elves assassins.

At least Zeus was killed by a Goddess.

Attached: Odin kek.png (1107x1681, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/war-of-the-realms-preview-odin-death/?utm_content=buffer21cfb&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_campaign=CBR-TW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember when Odin had complete dominance over Mjolnir so that with but a thought he could make it so that Thor couldn't even lift it? Remember when Odin knocked Thanos around and took shots from both him and Silver Silver and didn't even flinch?

Attached: 1899314-imagen_2.png (525x704, 439K)

>Aaron
Everywhere he goes, he must also emasculate.

Is the death of the sky-fathers a metaphor for something?

where is this from

War of Realms #1
>cbr.com/war-of-the-realms-preview-odin-death/?utm_content=buffer21cfb&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_campaign=CBR-TW

Please stop reminding me how Aaron and his small peen complex bastardized Odin.

Attached: 5535972-1299748682-main-qimg-9004f84add4806673fb1b7480a1f947a-c.jpg (572x879, 315K)

Male Feminist with daddy issues that believes he is literally slaying the Patriarchy. Deep down, he is a submissive male of the unfun worst kind.

Aaron doesn’t

I don't want to remember, fuck Aaron.

Those weren't by Aaron, poser

Odin will come back as a woman and be better and stronger, or so aaron will want us to believe

It's weird because from the little I know of Norse mythology didn't Odin surrounded himself with women? Like wise women, or at least ones who could see the future

It was Aaron who undid those things with Whor.

It's not just Odin, Aaron missed the mark with all thor's villains. They are nothing but one note cardbords.

That's why I don't want to remember, I don't want to compare that awesome Odin with the one in charge of Aaron...

I'm really glad Aaron never wrote a Spider-Man ongoing

I know the term is over used, but is this jobbing?

extreme plot forced jobbing

Damage control

Odin was a god of magic. He practiced female magic and the other gods saw that as shameful. But nobody told him anything because he is fucking Odin.

Not really, but well...

Lets put it this way, Zeus once easily made the Hulk his bitch and Odin is at least on Zeus’ level being a sky father yet here he is getting beaten by some nameless, faceless mooks. I don’t quite think jobbing digs deep enough for what this shit is

Especially one that uses the word "goodest."

To remember the good times would be to feel worse seeing the bad writing Aaron has done. That is why the user says he does not want to remember, because Aaron is too good at being a footstool for the people in charge right now to be kicked out and a better writer brought in.

It is a complex emotion.

Attached: 28hnxe.jpg (1063x978, 349K)

>He practiced female magic
In Norse society ALL magic is feminine because it's considered unmanly to practice it over martial prowess.

What is the big deal if he dies? Doesn't he just show up down the hall in the feast hall? How does death work for Asgardians?

The big deal is that a bunch of henchies got the kill on him. If it were someone powerful, I probably wouldn't complain.

At least Aaron is done with Thor after war of the realms, but who knows what other shitty writer marvel will put on the book afterwards.

My bet is on Cates.

I can't help but feel that this terrible event is going to end with Jane fusing with the mother storm and making everyone look like chumps while she saves the day, ending with her telling Thor that he's worthy.

I can see it happening.

She's already free of cancer so I guess this will happen.

>tfw you need to read old comics but never have time

Aaron probably wanted to kill him a long time ago but couldn't because MCU synergy mandated that Odin stayed alive until recently. As for Odin being killed by mooks, Aaron is a piece of shit and it is your fault for reading his trash.

This is Marvel Odin though. They think he’s just Scandinavian Zeus when it couldn’t be further from the truth.

Fucking can't wait for him to leave Thor after War of Realms but I just know his replacement will be even more insufferable. I just hope it's not Cates.

Watch it be Cates, and he shoehorns cosmic ghost rider into book.

Before his Guardians run I was hoping the new Thor writer were Cates... now I'm not sure.

That's kind of neat. Do you suppose that's where the idea for Conan's aversion to sorcery came from?

This is beyond jobbing. It’s straight up selling out and then quitting. Aaron just does not give a single fuck and never has. Odin and basically all of Marvel are a shadow of their former selves.

I honestly think he's fine with Venom but then again I wasn't a huge Venomfag to begin with so I am not attached to that character.

His Guardians isn't as bad but it's not that great either, it's been three issues and Peter is still a drunken mess and the Guardians haven't done much. But fuck he better not do Thor, I want to enjoy Thor again.

The icing on the cake is the MCU Dark Elves synergy with their character design.

yeahthat's the first thing I noticed. fucking shame

You can't read and are saying someone else is running damage control?