Is Wendy right?

Is Wendy right?

Also, just bought and read all of this and am pretty pleased with it. I didn't realize this came out only last year. Maybe we'll get more and me and Schmebulock will be pleased.

Attached: blarchie.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 482K)

>Is Wendy right?
No. Freckles are gross.

cute fingers

Hah. I didn't bother to snap this shot of my copy and instead googled the word "blanchie" and found the first person who put a photo of this page online.

If anyone is right here, it's Stan.
I hope we get more. these comics were great.

Attached: 1536965727185.jpg (1415x617, 145K)

>Who needs a personality when you have freckles!
I see what they did there

Attached: 2185736396.png (201x324, 85K)

>no Tambry

Boooo

Mystery Racers when?

A comic that is thirty panels of a girl looking at her phone would certainly go over well.

Attached: MysteryRacers.jpg (2048x695, 212K)

>he agrees that his favored medium is shit and roots for anyone who thinks so
Typical Yea Forums

Just cause something is a guilty pleasure doesn't mean you have to be blind to its flaws. Comic collecting is an expensive hobby and I honestly wish I'd never gotten into it.

I really like Alex's sense of humor. That he's willing to poke fun at himself and his own creations is just bonus points.

Attached: shanklinwinsthefootballbowl.png (719x563, 616K)

>Mystery Racers when?
I'd read it.
Reminds me of that Gravity Falls racing game Disney had up on its website a while ago. I think you played as Stan hauling illegal fireworks to the Shack while trying to avoid getting caught by the government.

It's not "mathematically impossible" to have 150% in royalties. He's just demanding that he gets paid 100% of the profit that the book earns, plus 50% more

>Shanklin
Guy has his moments

I believe the joke is that the royalties you would get from this book would be negative, due to there being no profit generated. But I'll be honest, I don't know.

Fug. I really want a sequel or prequel to this show it's the only thing that would get me to buy the Disney+ streaming service I know the company is trying to shill.

Attached: 1532740730889.jpg (1419x614, 590K)

Dat pic, I'm a sucker for banner comedy

Personally I'd like a sequel. Just keep the story going. Get some Pacifica waitress. Maybe bring back Mermando since the voice actor won't be involved.

Attached: DEEQ-HcW0AEcFzh.jpg (960x720, 65K)

I want a Pacifica series.

I read a remarkably well written comic with her today. There's something remarkably appealing about her design.

This made me laugh too.

Attached: pacificahair.jpg (2048x802, 294K)

>timeskip episode never

Attached: 1552492555117.jpg (1280x729, 176K)

DEATH SPIRAL

Attached: DEKykGmXoAIjBWr.jpg (1278x722, 92K)