If Captain America was a new creation of today, do you think Marvel would have him be a cyborg...

If Captain America was a new creation of today, do you think Marvel would have him be a cyborg, rather than using a serum?

Attached: images.jpg (292x173, 12K)

Captain America was a "Gladiator" novel rip off just like Superman, I don't think a modern creator would give a fuck about this old story nowadays. So yeah, Cyborgs are the cool shit right now.

>If Captain America was a new creation of today

Attached: Captain 'Muh-Hair'ica.png (1448x1836, 3.85M)

If you tried to make Captain America today, retards would complain about how you're injecting politics into their comics.

This. One side would be like “oh, you made a white character that is patriotic you nationalist fuck.” while the other side would be like “you made a character that is patriotic, but made him a liberal pussy? Fucking SJWs.” Also neither of these people buy comics.

This is infuriating and the fact that I know you're right only makes me hate you more

We live in times where any idiot gets a megaphone. People need to realise that these extremes are a minority of real people.

>"So Marvel made a character that's basically Solid Snake?"

>these extremes are a minority of real people
And yet these "extremes" end up influencing everyone else on the planet.

>times where any idiot gets a megaphone
This is why I honestly believe humanity needs absolute personal isolationism. Keep every person on this planet isolated from each other, and they won't be able to spread their stupidity.

I think they make him a tranny

Nah. We’re in the age of magic fantasy fiction, so it would be magic.

No, a couple of companies have done cyborgs far better, and most have done them far worse. Magic chemical is the way to go.

Mommy America

ID fucking read it

One day.....

Attached: 164FBFC3-3C37-47E3-81D0-75C1931E6586.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x453, 28K)

Not even mad.

They'd keep the serum, but since his creation would be following up on heroes of today, he'd probably be juiced up on the level of Ultimates Steve, since it'd call into question as to why they're settling on a formula that's just "best human ever" as opposed to "beyond best human ever" when there are freaks like Luke Cage and Spider-Man running around.

Just as long as she isn't spouting off how hard it is to be a black woman. She should have Neil DeGrasse Tyson views where she never mentions her race and gender specifically because she wants to be an inspiration to all Americans, not segregate her inspiration.

Attached: 1503190810730.jpg (1024x913, 228K)

The serum would make her trans.

Radioactive Steroids are the way to go. People have a much lower bullshit asspull tolerance level when it comes to robotics.