I tried but i cant stand superhero comics

Tell me this is not a good reason to drop a comic, this guy is killing criminals left and right all the fucking time but now he is like, oh wait killing aliens is not a crime on earth, so he is not a criminal, so i cant kill him. Guess ill just fucking forget that he tried to kill my friend/romantic interest.

Attached: Capture.png (1279x854, 2.03M)

>Reading New 52 RatO
There's your problem, user

>Outlaws before Bizarro

Attached: 18a2d406ce8c2bb6a4201a45ee8b80b4.png (586x900, 692K)

Ok, you don’t have to like them. Just read whatever you lake. Personally, I mostly stick to street level stuff when it comes to capes.

Why on earth do you want to read something you don’t enjoy?

Attached: F13E3C2C-FEB6-433A-96FE-D2BBA2463072.jpg (800x450, 76K)

I kinda liked marvel cinematic universe and deadpool, after reading shit tons of mangas, i wanted to give comics a chance... i just didnt expect for a guy who kills without a second tought to give a fuck about the law...

Reminder that Scott Lobdell is trying to bring back everything he did during the New 52. Oh, and no Bizarro or Artemis in sight.

You could start by reading something better than red hood?

Why did everyone hate Starfire in this?

Nice bait, OP.

DC at the time was trying to be like Marvel, and one of the ideas was that the DCU populace hated aliens, mutants (meta-humans), and just about anyone different than them.
So Starfire, despite being a hot orange babe, not different than any tanned Californian, was forced to live in hiding because of the mere fact she was alien.

That seems very weird considering Superman lives in that world.

um, they appeared in an issue not too long ago.

I mean, Jason Todd isn't exactly the most stable person on the bat family. But I think you've missed the point of his character.

Haha holy fuck, this board has been more retarded than usual lately

Bread and butter capeshit is garbage for braindead children. Stick to graphic novel stuff or similar where the creators have some level of freedom over the carefully maintained brand image decided by the marketing department.

Yeah, in another dimension.

Infinity War was more retarded than this comic for several reasons.
>titans can live literally anywhere from outer space to a star
>got spaceships
>choose to stay in a single planet till everyone dies

They hated Superman as well, specially because at the time he was dating Wonder Woman and because of that everyone feared that they might have a bunch of super-babies that would eventually take over the world.

What kind of dumbass drops superhero comics altogether after reading ONE run of a title? You just chose poorly

They didn't keep it consistent, though, because in some comics people still loved Superman. But yeah... New 52 was something else. It wasn't even just Superman for being an alien, but the Justice League was hated as a whole.
The Teen Titans then, written by Scott Lobdell, was pretty much a 90's X-Men comic taking place in the DCU. The teens were reckless and dangerous, everyone hated their guts, and you had all kinds of shadowy organizations wanting to kidnap their asses to experiment on them in the most extreme and stupid ways you can think of.

still in sight though