MFW I see Captain Marvel's Box Office numbers

>MFW I see Captain Marvel's Box Office numbers
Why does Disney feel the need to artificially inflate their box office numbers?

Attached: disney.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

Incidentally, this is the same kind of cognitive dissonance that Flat Earthers have

Even more incidentally, many of the people that believe this are actually flat earthers.

Why did this retard feel the need to throw Boogie under the bus everytime he was mentioned in a livestream?
Hambly is a sperg and the only reason more people don't shit on him is because his enemies are even bigger spergs.

I sometimes wonder if the Marvel Cinematic Unicmverse is some sort of experiment to determine how far you can push a series with absolutely zero narrative, artistic or visual quality through marketing alone.

I mean, the Star Wars series has had its highs and lows but the worst Star Wars movie has still more going for it than the best Marvel movie

Attached: 1548145559101.jpg (638x373, 44K)

It might hit 1b this weekend.

Nu-Wars is trash nice try mouse shill

I actually think GotG 1 and 2 as well Cap 2 was better than any of the nu-star wars outings.

Holy fuck its so ugly, Big yikes

I'm sorry but I just can't take someone seriously, man, woman, child or anything else if they display their in box funkos.

I get some funko models are alright and they're cheap so it can be nice to have a little desk or shelf thing of a character you really like for relatively little money. But displaying them in box like they're a fucking $600+ vintage collectable is retarded.

Probably better than any Star Wars movie, too. Even Empire.

Surrounding yourself with corporate products gives your opinion value

>that fat fucker
Cringr

so literally who is this

I think the low point of the Star Wars series was easily Attack of the Clones. The new movies are redundant but enjoyable.

Still, even Attack of the Clones is at least more interesting than anything to come out of the MCU.

Literal Who: I HAVE AN OPINION #2526

>Implying you wouldn’t lie like him to keep your million dollars a year job of complaining about stuff on YouTube

>Solo
>The Last Jedi
>enjoyable

Yes, absolutely.

Fat fuck YouTuber who was big in the 'Captain Marvel will be a flop' bandwagon, who swapped to the 'Disney is faking the box office numbers' bandwagon when it wasn't.

>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill!

Attached: ThatWord.png (500x300, 35K)

>Still, even Attack of the Clones is at least more interesting than anything to come out of the MCU.
Christ, what a rancid opinion. I'd never say the MCU is a stable of masterpieces but it contains some very well constructed, good movies. The Star Wars prequels are a mess on every level.

Captain Marvel and The Last Jedi really broke a lot of people's brains, huh?

I don't even disagree but at least they take risks and have a number of pretty creative and imaginative ideas. MCU movies may be more competently put together but they're bland and formulaic to the point of being utterly unmemorable

I remember every MCU movie.

He jumps on every bandwagon, he likes to play the victim.

I mean the fact that Yea Forums still thinks it can accurately predict when a film will be a flop when they've been consistently wrong since Black Panther, and will go in to full denial mode every time they are proven wrong, should tell you that most of these people's brains have been broken for awhile.

it's weird how both SJWs and /pol/tards use the word "woke" when describing how informed they are on race and culture
it's like identitarians have their own language
pretty interesting

They inflated the numbers definitely, how exactly? time will say but they did it, without China they can't reach one billion and the box office got 143 millions and now it is practically frozen there, if they get 150-160 millions (130-140 millions less than Aquaman) how could they get one billion? Black Panther did it though it got barely 100 millions in China but Black Panther was the favorite film of every single black man and woman in the world. Captain Marvel wasn't that symbol for women Disney wanted. If CM gets one billion it's gonna be an false, inflated box office

Around the world and even in USA Captain Marvel was just another superhero movie, it wasn't Avengers

>They inflated the numbers definitely, how exactly? time will say but they did it
Every time.

>the quartering
Is he just right-wing Quentin Reviews?

>Star Wars
>artistic highs

Attached: 48F3494B-ADD3-4C7E-BAF5-B94A68BCE6E6.jpg (244x340, 14K)

I only use it as a pejorative

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

Attached: kid with gun.png (1154x1200, 1.18M)

>this taste
Yikeks

Attached: B10AC018-506C-45AB-A578-AB33D3717C06.jpg (571x517, 109K)

No China no one billion for a typical marvel film

We have too much faith in the average movie goer, apparently. We need to recognize just how fucking stupid most of them are, hence why garbage films with a name and special effects make billions.

They use a lot of the same language.
Rent free
Seething
Cope
Triggered
Snowflakes
On and on

>Yea Forums jelly they don’t make $600k a year making videos with faux outrage
C O P E

Attached: FAFA2F90-8853-40D4-8325-A9D0EB7B4CEA.jpg (2048x1089, 355K)

The last Jedi is so strange, it was a flopped in China, 44 millions but I guess It was a Star Wars film since for example Japan likes Star War while they never watch Marvel films. CM got 6 millions the first weekend in Japan while Star wars at least 100 millions in total

he's also a sneed poster so his opinion have automatically zero value

Attached: 50874064_2254169814848865_1636783268814651392_n.jpg (615x615, 39K)

The basedest of bois.

I'll be honest, I've seen a lot of crazy shit in these bullshit company wars. But the idea that Disney can, on top of all of it's movies' budgets, just piss an additional billion dollars into the wind just to make the movie look popular than it is.

takes the cake

Shill

That tells you Star Wars isn't popular in China

Are these numbers close to accurate? From what I've seen youtube ad revenue is total shit.

That's also an absurdly wide range.

Due to there being no nostalgia for the series like there is in the west.

but Star Wars is not a Marvel film and it makes it up being very popular in Japan where every single Marvel or Superhero film got less than 20 millions and I think the record was 22 when a good animated film can get 100-150 millions

>haha look at this ugly guy
Captain Marvel is still soulless garbage for idiots,
I bet this dude breathes air, you guys better hold your breath if you don't want to be an evil neckbeard incel

Sneed is based, you fucking gucci loafer

>what are contemporary counter cultures

> he thinks nu-wars is better than the MCU
MY FUCKING SIDES

Attached: 1529279078157.jpg (221x192, 16K)

you enjoy incoherent plot holes?

The numbers vary so much because every view a different price is paid for the ad space. It’s basically an auction that happens in an instant with many companies competing for the view.

I’d assume they based the high end and the low end on the highest someone can get for one view and the lowest that’s given for one view.

This guy is just a butthurt rightist

They were

Who is that nigga and why do I keep seeing him?

Saying based is cringe

see

He's an obvious controversy baiting faggot who spouts basic Yea Forums quality opinions. He tries to make news where there is none by sharing a resetera post that revealed the name of the publically credited head of marketing for a company that tweeted something they didn't like by calling that doxxing.

A guy who got super buttflustered about a character in his card games having a slightly smaller bust size, publicly made a sperg of himself and got banned from card game events for harassment, and then turned to professional outragefagging to keep himself employed.

Literally the bottom of the barrel of mankind.

He wants to suck off Rudy.

He reported that a card game he was playing allowed pedophiles to judge kid events in local comic stores so in response he was banned by the company from participating in those events.

pestilen/tv/ermin are Yea Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
If they aren't deleted, or if you get wrongfully banned, politely appeal to the mods by using the feedback function and speak to them directly on IRC explaining why the threads should be removed (they lead to gratuitous amounts of off topic shitposting, political bullcrap, psychotically belligerent brand fanaticism & false flagging for the sake of trolling, etc.). Furthermore, you can try to convince them that by consolidating discussion of all live action movies and TV shows to Yea Forums, their jobs will be made much easier since their attention to shitposting in those threads will be more focused if they're on one board instead of two.

His name is Quarter pounder

Given his history after his clout grab I would bet that he made that shit up. All this guy does is lie his ass off and blame companies when he's called out.

nah that was before the clout grab when he still released evidence instead
>you just gotta trust me and my sources
He's still right half the time thats why people still follow him.

The quarter pounder

Reminder that this fucker got beat up by a transgender and begged online for money from strangers.

I mean people still seriously follow q and they're right only about .01% of the time.

>transgender
tranny*

lmao really? Did he pull a
>I GOT SUCKERED PUNCH BRO. BELIEVE ME IF THAT PUSSY FACED ME AT 10% HEAD ON LIKE THE MAN SHE IS I WOULD HAVE ANNIHILATED HIS ASS

>I could make tens of thousands spending an hour ranting each week
fml. Why didn’t I do this instead of getting a degree?

>Are these numbers close to accurate?
No, they never are.

Wasnt a tranny, still a faggot though

to save face

What's up geeks and gamers Jeremy coming at you with another VIDEOOOOOOOOO and today we're talking about Kathleen Kennedy and SJW Marvel ruining our childhoods by hacking the box office numbers I correctly predicted months ago and how scared they are of me I mean us.

Attached: 1552044785913.jpg (1469x2885, 1.57M)