/tfg/ - where is the IDW (2019) #2 storytime edition

also Transformers thread i guess.

Attached: Whirl declares this a transformers thread.jpg (430x285, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HTcaBxu4YtU
mediafire.com/file/dnmfcn187usmmmf/Synergy.rar
takaratomymall.jp/img/goods/4904810119975/comic01.pdf
takaratomymall.jp/img/goods/4904810119975/comic02.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BxiYNCRPLWI
youtube.com/watch?v=WP_ilKWEaSg
news.tfw2005.com/2019/03/30/idw-transformers-panel-from-wondercon-2019-386297
news.tfw2005.com/2019/03/29/tfw2005-coverage-of-wondercon-2019-transformers-cyberverse-panel-386215
tfw2005.com/boards/threads/wfc-siege-soundwave.1170418/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleon
tfw2005.com/boards/threads/mazinger-z-manga-ft-transformers.1168923/page-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna pound strongarm in the t cog!!!

What about tickling her too?

And i wanna buttfuck firestar

>where is the IDW (2019) #2 storytime
Who cares? It's shit.

'Cept the skitters.

I still wanna read it

I saw Wheeljack is in it

Issues 1 and 2 should have been released as a double issue.

Nah, they shouldn't have been released at all.

This was kind of meh, but let's get the storytime out of the way.

Attached: Transformers 002-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: Transformers 002-001.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: Transformers 002-002.jpg (1987x3056, 1.49M)

Attached: Transformers 002-003.jpg (1987x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Transformers 002-004.jpg (1987x3056, 1.02M)

Attached: Transformers 002-005.jpg (1987x3056, 1.26M)

This is a common problem with new comics launches. It used to be that a series would launch with a double-sized first issue to get any necessary set-up, exposition and world-building done and establish the book's direction all in one issue, somehow things have changed towards releasing issues #1 and #2 in the same month, covering the same ground, but each issue is unsatisfying on it's own, and #1 alone may struggle to provide reasons to keep reading. It's very much a consequence of comics being plotted for the trade, not as individual issues.

Attached: Transformers 002-006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.42M)

Attached: Transformers 002-007.jpg (1987x3056, 1.36M)

Attached: Transformers 002-008.jpg (1987x3056, 1.38M)

>This does not spark joy

Attached: Transformers 002-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: Transformers 002-010.jpg (1987x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Transformers 002-011.jpg (1987x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Transformers 002-012.jpg (1987x3056, 1.01M)

Attached: Transformers 002-013.jpg (1987x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: Transformers 002-014.jpg (1987x3056, 1.38M)

Attached: Transformers 002-015.jpg (1987x3056, 1.33M)

Attached: Transformers 002-016.jpg (1987x3056, 1017K)

Lookit that adorable lil' bugger. You want one for a pet. You will put a collar on it and name it Duke.

Attached: Transformers 002-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Transformers 002-018.jpg (1987x3056, 1.34M)

They keep saying that everything looks amazing, but the art isn't really showing it.

Attached: Transformers 002-019.jpg (1987x3056, 1.04M)

Well this is absolutely thrilling.
>snores

Attached: Transformers 002-020.jpg (1987x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Transformers 002-021.jpg (1987x3056, 1.35M)

Wait, they just fucking drew the holes on his arms the toy has? did they literally just trace this art from photos of the toys?

Attached: Transformers 002-022.jpg (1987x3056, 1.53M)

Attached: Transformers 002-023.jpg (1987x3056, 1.44M)

Thanks for the comic. You could also storytime Synergy?

Why won't wheeljack wheels stay put

And an extra cover where Megs looks slightly better.

Attached: Transformers 002-025.jpg (1987x3056, 1.71M)

Oh its a good thing the assassin got away safely, I was almost worried we were going to see an action scene in this Transformers comic.

Sorry, haven't got it yet.

Anyone else get the feeling that when the Decepticons start shit, Megatron won't be leading?

I wonder how many people care about Brainstorm dying. I wonder how many of those are crafting goofy theories like he's faking it with a body he used his genius to build.

He's jackin' his wheels, user. It's right in the name.

Of course, if hasbro won't put effort into their toys, why should idw put effort into the comics?

I like how megatron and optimus look painstakingly toy accurate but windblade looks like she just stepped out of the previous IDW comic

there's no consistency here

>KRAASHUNK
Clearly the sound a Megatron makes when he punches open a door.

>First Ascenticon is/was female.
Interesting
Also previous thread, since last one basically dropped all pretense and was a general.

>You could also storytime Synergy?

Attached: 1429567236315.jpg (552x442, 51K)

>Whoops, no toy ready yet.
That's the vibe I'm getting.

Clearly it denotes the ages in which they were birthed. Older and stiffer, younger and more natural body posture. If we go back far enough the first Cybertronian is a pocket calculator.

Sinergy has horses, maybe they could storytime the parts with Transformers only, no items, final destination.

Go-bots storytime since the absolute madman finally did it.

Why is the art so bad
Why is the dialogue so bad
Why is the EVERYTHING so bad
This shit actually makes the previous SJWformers look halfway decent

When are things gonna start getting good?

Attached: Dough Doge.jpg (640x503, 73K)

i liked the spread in issue 1 where rubbles looking at cybertrons fields and thats it

honestly not feeling this run so far but im hoping it gets better

Not ONE transformation.
Not ONE action scene for two issues.
Everything is blue and dull.
We are told a lot about life on Cybertron, but we only get tiny snippets and not a single panoramic shot of society thriving.
It feels like there are fewer than 30 bots on the whole planet.

I don't like this.

Gears transformed.

Holy shit, you're right. The art is so bad I thought that was a stationary cart or a console.

Drawings fail to convey scale, never deliver the grandeur of golden age/pre-war Cybertron, fail at showing dynamic movement and some characters' proportions are changing all the time. Who the fuck thought this is worth publishing?

I'll never understand people who demand that the Transformers must prominently transform every single issue or else it screws with their perception of reality. In animation it's easy to use because they often show traveling in vehicle mode as an excuse to dump exposition. In static image form it's far more cumbersome so they tend not to sue it until absolutely necessary, especially when they have yet to get into any heavy action.

Would it have killed them to put some existing characters in the crowd instead of generics and OCs?

Soundwave is literally just a prop, huh?

Change the dialogue and he is showing Soundwave off to potential customers.

I can spot dreadwing, terrorsaur, and flywheels

Greetings from /toy/

Attached: NEW ROBOT.png (1954x722, 1.8M)

The Mazinger Z crossover is also out in Japan

Look at that bot in the middle right of the screen just under the dude with his arms crossed like he's a fucking gangster rapper. Look at the buff, manly shoulders and super masculine pink paint job. It's Arcee!

Thank you. At that price you would have to be crazy to pass him off.

Only the yaoi-fags on Tumblr who shlicked off to that contrived Brainstorm x Perceptor ship in LL.

Yes I would like 20 please. Does he come with cassette sons?

Attached: takemymoneyv2.jpg (640x480, 64K)

>IDW Artists

Attached: 1531780251737.jpg (500x380, 68K)

Sorry those are extra. Thicc Jaguar and Robo Birb.

Buying them this weekend, if you want the full Soundwave package they’re a must

Of course.

Attached: F2D4B86B-5174-4C62-A6C8-AEEFC2EC57F6-34060-000020339B099B21.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

>Not ONE action scene for two issues.
So Megatron getting attacked and leaping into action immediately ripping a building apart to find who did it doesn't count as an action scene?

Possibly Moon Racer and Elita One. I think Lightbright might be there.

This series is still not impressing me. The writers making Chromia berate Prowl like a toddler, sass down his assessment, and make a clear note of her rank over him doesn't give me any good feelings this series wont be filled with pronoun discussion and gurl power that turned me off of the previous one.

I was excited to see what they were going to do with Prowl in this series. All he did this issue was stand there and get lectured.

Attached: ab5.jpg (1800x1770, 719K)

I don't quite get where your interpretation of events is coming from. Prowl actually lectured Windblade. Chromia just got him to back off from making things worse since there was nothing they could do at that point to correct Windblade's mistake. Chromia flat out mentions he's not only the best investigator they have but he would be running things - if he wasn't such a pain in the ass to everyone around him.

The only flaw he we're told he has is that he's still prickly in this continuity. Chromia is implied as a political appointee. Prowl pissed off the bosses so he didn't get the job despite his abilities. I really don't get the toddler comment. She tried to get Prowl away by telling him to do something away from Windblade. When he didn't listen she had to repeat it. Displaying his same problem with authority that no doubt cost him the job. I can see it argued he was acting like a toddler who refused to let something go because he wanted everyone to acknowledge how right he was, but I don't see it in how she treated him. Oddly enough she was being diplomatic. She could have just told him to fuck off or if she really wanted to treat him like a toddler telling him to go stand in the corner.

>using a toy pic for the Yea Forums tfg header pic
No.

After seeing all the fags in the female transformers threads here and in this very thread no one here is exactly in a good position to talk about others and what they get off to.

Synergy comic where? Need see womans.

Attached: longhaul.jpg (720x1280, 81K)

this is horrible and you should feel horrible

Trust me I do...I've started down a rabbit hole i don't think I can complete, just out of sheer morbid curiosity from a challenge posed in the /tfg/ threads.

Like... I have no freaking idea how Demolisher is supposed to work...

this looks like that luigi bedsheet

"Make a sexy version of Hightower"
"Now do they other ROTF Construticons, because we're SO thirsty."

I can't even conceive of the hot mess that is ROTF Devastator. "Enemy Scrotum..." etc.

Attached: hightower.jpg (1053x699, 264K)

Why couldn't this comic have started with some kind of action like pretty much all the cartoons did? And if it's going to be some murder myster/conspiracy thing they could have at least showed the murder in the first panel of first issue or something like most murder mystery novels do. It's a bad sign if your story feels it's mostly filler in the second issue already but I guess "muh world building" allows you to get away with anything.

Attached: IMG_20190319_071205.jpg (2000x2000, 136K)

Kup would just be a photo of his latest toy in its box then

No. No it does not. There is neither tension nor struggle present and it ends abruptly. Only one moderate firework, a guy squatting and jumping forward and a wrecked wall, all drawn in the most dull and uneventful way possible. If this was animated the way it's drawn it'd last for about 10 seconds and feel very stiff and undramatic. Boom pew pew who dares jump KERSHUNK nobody's here! Just like and amateur director and actors can turn a shootout into a bore, same way this art turns what should have been an important dramatic scene (a murder attempt when all present know murders never happen - the story was hitting us with that plot point in the head!) into a pathetic display of inability to convey movement abd emotions. Fuck, even the composition sucks! Don't show me Megs running, squatting and jumping forward onto the reader, show how he jumps onto the building he is being shot at! This reeks of "I am obligated by contract to show this guy from his best angle as often as possible and as toy accurate as I can draw him".

youtu.be/HTcaBxu4YtU

So do you guys think this was a false flag by Megatron or not? I guess it depends how evil he's going to start off this time.

keep this garbage in /trash/ where it belongs

How tense something is would be relative, an opinion, and how long or short action lasts nevertheless doesn't stop it from being action.

>maybe it will be nice to see pre-war Cybertron
>it sure is blue and boring as all hell in here

Gears confirmed for the toyline then?

Heh, this wasn't us this time, but toy.

>get the carrier cis gender white male!

I genuinely like Brainstom and think he would've been valuable to this continuity having a comedic know it all with some mad keikaku skills.

I do wonder why they chose him as the murder victim to kick the continuity off.

I fucking love it. Imagine this freak trying to be a doctor.

They should've killed Tailgate instead.

that would've been better desu.

I guess I've just gotten too old for this. All I want to see is Robots in a war story (the backstory can come later).

All this shit about intrigue and setting up nonsense is boring. I feel like if you take the actual war aspect out, you're taking a large chunk of the actual concept.

I think you can take out the war aspect, but ffs don't make it boring both in plot and visually.

Never seen Gears turn into that before.

>that's just how it is on this bitch of an earth
Btw work on your art

This seriously doesn't bode well, 2 issues in and we know literally nothing, even brainstorm biting it didn't feel like more than a what the hell.
no us this time bozo.

Do they believe opening in the middle of the war is too tired yet?
even if it is opening the story like this isn't good at all.

can we get more of those?

They didn't learn anything from the Star Wars prequels and it's dull ass senate meetings.

Or maybe they were just too lazy to do fighting, who knows

honestly we've never done it from the begining before, i think it's why they went down that route. I expect it'll escalate.

but then again i'm enjoying it so far,

really? but why?

I guess cause it's a new universe and i like the slow pace and i'm actually interested in seeing how it unfolds.

Nah. These are just throw-aways. Because either bored, or practice or w/e. Only took like 30 minutes.

I tend to spend more time on more worthwhile projects. Shit like Yea Forums requests are just to practice quicker turnover rates.

If you are willing please do a Mexican Windblade in the usual Adelita attire.

See, now that sound fun. Back in a while.

Attached: a01.gif (320x240, 1.5M)

I dont believe you

Dunno. Probably the former due to how weak the shots were.

I got it for /mlp/ so they could see the pony parts. I storytimed that section here if you'd like to see if it's an okay enough rip. I usually stick to that board but I thought this may be something someone on Yea Forums could want.

mediafire.com/file/dnmfcn187usmmmf/Synergy.rar

I asked around before I posted it and ended up only posting the horse related parts there since it didn't seem they were too warm to the idea of the other parts in the thread.

Thank you.

No, huh?

Attached: mexicanwindblade-rough.jpg (1240x1754, 1.16M)

Looking nice.

OLE
Draw Catblade next

No, don't unleash Catblade on this board.

Really nice.
i think we don't need the corruption to spread out anymore

Looks like maverick tier shit, altrinage or bust

takaratomymall.jp/img/goods/4904810119975/comic01.pdf
takaratomymall.jp/img/goods/4904810119975/comic02.pdf

I'm prodding at this with Google Translate camera.

- First page: Violen Jiger (who's possessing the Powered Masters' original, non-Headmaster bodies) turns a... "frontier planet" (?) into "Unicron Neo" for some reason.
- Second page: Smokescreen has multiple personalities as a result of being the guinea pig for controlling multiple bodies with the Binaltech system. He's evil, I guess, and gets taken out as seen during Train Wars. Later on, during the pre-G2 Autobot-Decepticon alliance, he gets healed and rebuilt and partnered up with Dreadwing.
- Third page: Unicron Neo shows up at Chaar where the Decepticons have gotten back from Beast (as seen in the Monsterbot two-pack comics), and attacks Galvatron II, who then sends himself back in time using an... ore? Arrives in the past to become City Commander, etc.
- Fourth page: Unicron Neo reformats Dreadwing and Smokescreen. Meanwhile, aboard Broadside's giant jet mode, Optimus Prime has learned that the Legends World was real and is pretty impressed that Autobots and Decepticons worked together to keep it a secret for fifteen years (because everyone returned to different points in time when they went home). Optimus and Megatron want to re-establish the Autobot-Decepticon alliance and reform the Legends World.

Alrighty, lemme see if I can try to interpret these two comics.

Comic 01

The three components of Violen Jiger, possessing the original bodies of the Powered Masters, work to turn a planet into "Unicron Neo", which is based directly on the Beast Wars Neo Unicron toy prototype. This is during the post-G2 era of 2038, during Galvatron II's reign as leader of the Decepticons.

We then cut to a flashback to 2030, during the events of the Train Wars when The Fallen was attacking Cybertron in his design that was based on that of Generations FOC Ruination. G2 Smokescreen is a witness of these events and is in the body that he would have had if his toy had won in the poll that led to Goshooter's new toy getting made instead. Anyway, G2 Smokescreen has some mental problems from the Binaltech GT System (which enabled one Transformer to operate from multiple bodies simultaneously). G2 Smokescreen keeps hearing the voices of GT Units 01, 02, and 08 in his head, which I guess would make him 07 since one of the voices calls him that (these were all numbers that the four variant releases of Binaltech Smokescreen had). This would mean that G2 Smokescreen is actually G1 Smokescreen after having suffered from multiple personalities and turned bad as a result. He then gets attacked by "Double Goshooter" and is knocked away. He wakes up later having been rebuilt into his proper G2 jet body and meets Dreadwing, who gets him up to speed on things.

Back in the present, Unicron Neo appears above Planet Chaar where he attacks the Decepticons. Galvatron II engages Unicron Neo and recalls what he had learned on Planet Beast about the potential of Beast Power. Unable to stop Unicron Neo, Galvatron II uses Solitarium to escape, traveling back in time to the 20th Century, when the first Trypticon (from Scramble City) is currently being built, and where he meets G1 Megatron and will go on to have more adventures there as Megatron's City Commander.

Unicron Neo reformats the damaged Dreadwing and Smokescreen in new forms based on their Tokyo Toy Show 2010 toys (which are redecos of ROTF Mindwipe and Skystalker) to make then into servants. Meanwhile, aboard Broadside, Optimus Prime (in his MP-10 body) and Megatron discuss the Legends World and the possibility of reestablishing the Cybertron Alliance. But Unicron Neo suddenly appears behind them.

Optimus is shocked by this, especially since Unicron was last seen dead in the Triple Z Point. Unicron Neo heads for Planet Zone, and so do all the other Supreme Commanders. On Zone, Violen Jiger attacks all the Micromasters, demanding Energon Z from them. He unleashes Metrotitan, who has undergone the same "Titan Power Up" that Metroplex underwent back during the Metrowars. Galaxy Shuttle goes on the defense, assuming his Zone Base Mode. Grandus and Sky Garry also appear, along with Metrobase, who has likewise undergone the Titan Power Up. The real Powered Masters arrive and Dai Atlas assumes his Zone Base for the Micromasters to use. The Micromasters swarm over Vion while Phaser and Groundshaker, being "G1 Microns" (Mini-Cons) now, use their Targetmaster modes with Roadfire and Sonic Bomber.

The Micromasters then reveal that they used Schaffer Energy with Plasma Energy to make Plasma Schaffer Energy, which they then use to combine into Micron Target Modes with the cry of "Energy In!" (using their Siege toy weapon modes). The Sky Patrol Team (in their United EX bodies) use these new weapons, but Eagle Eye won't help, saying that he's named "Hawking" now.

Unicron Neo transforms into robot mode starts attacking Planet Zone. Then those two weird monster creatures from the Zone opening appear (I'm guessing they came from Unicron Neo) and attack Dai Atlas. The other Supreme Commanders arrive to help. Fortress turns into Fortress Maximus and Cog (in his Siege toy body) combines with him to form Weaponizer Fortress Maximus. He engages Unicron Neo, but Optimus tells him that the Matrix needs to be used to stop Unicron. Suddenly, Mini-Cons appear in their glowing forms from Armada, with Dragoyell explaining that they were the Mini-Con toy collection of Armada Megatron, having since become real Transformers.

Armada Thrust then appears and explains his new membership with the Aerialbots. The Mini-Cons then all combine into the Unicron of Light (colored like the new Encore toy). The Mini-Con Dead End then links with the bulk to use the "Cosmo Springer" attack, blasting a hole in Unicron Neo, who just smiles...
Comic 02

We open with a flashback to 2021, just after the Unite Warriors comics ended with Optimus dying again and Roller looking after his body. Suddenly, a Vok probe appears and steals Optimus's body.

In the present, 2038, the disabled Unicron Neo reveals his true identity: Dark Nova! He defeats the Unicron of Light and explains his origin, which ties all the way back to the Vok! He mentions the Beast Wars, which prompts Optimus Prime to mention Optimus Primal (whom he had met previously back in 2004 during the events of RobotMasters). Dark Nova then transforms into his never-used-until-now "Robo Mode" (which was only seen in a catalog image), and unleashes Vok Novaroids on the planet (which resemble Movie 1 Protoform Optimus Prime's comet mode with Vok faces). Jetmaster retaliates with Novabots while the Supreme Commanders fight on. Dreadwing and Smokescreen combine into their Double Jet Mode while Dai Atlas and Roadfire become Land Powered to fight back.

Suddenly, what looks like Universe Razorclaw appears (seemingly from the two monsters from the Zone opening) and introduces itself as a Vok Galaman. It defeats Hot Rod, God Ginrai, and Victory Saber all at once, but Optimus then takes it on using his Matrix's Reconfiguration powers to assume Go-Bot Mode, his Missile Trailer Mode (in which he uses his "Double Wheel Torque Megaton"), and his Battle Convoy Mode. He tries to use his "Seibertonium Sword", but is impaled by Dark Nova. Having expended much of the Matrix's energy, Optimus is tossed aside.

Reinforcements arrive in the form of Eldedroids, with Daniel leading the charge. We then get some information about when Alpha Trion rebuilt Optimus from Orion Pax and when Optimus Primal died destroying the Vok's planetbuster. Shaoshao Li (in her Targetmaster form based on Siege Firedrive) mourns for the dying Hot Rod, but suddenly a Matrix-like device appears inside his chest and revives him as Rodimus Prime (upgrading him into resemble his POTP Leader toy), much to Shaoshao's delight.

More Matrixes appear inside the chests of Fortress Maximus, Grand Maximus, God Ginrai, Victory Saber, and Dai Atlas, which are revealed to each be an Energon Matrix! All of them raise each Matrix to the sky, shooting up a massive blast that flies off elsewhere.

We then cut back to another earlier flashback to when Roller joined the Battlestars in finding the missing body of Optimus Prime. They tracked the body to Planet Lucifer, where they met resistance Galaman and Novaroid forces. Roller was killed in the battle, but Optimus's body was found and revived with Zodiac.

Back in the present, the Matrix energy blast finds the defeat MP-10-bodied Optimus and strikes him, upgrading him once more into his Star Convoy form. He regroups with Dai Atlas and borrows his Zone Powered Cutter to bisect the Vok Galaman. Optimus then turns into his upcoming MP-44 body and uses his trailer to load Dai Atlas as a Drill Rocket. Dai Altas is fired at Dark Nova and penetrates the massive alien's malformed body.

But then Broadside arrives with Soundwave and Weirdwolf, who informs every about something to do with Megatron. Dark Nova then reveals a horrific sight as his head then takes the form of Megatron, becoming the Star Giant once more!

Thank you.

Holy fuck...

can we just get an anime based on the Legends manga, animated by Studio Trigger.

Sakamoto is the maddest of lads.

>whats the difference

>Studio Trigger.
You know they'd more than willing.

I mean studio trigger already did a fanfic about transformers.
they would all just need to say "hey you up for making a proper TF anime"

There's one key difference but I'm not telling.

yeah that's why i suggested them

Transformers Universe
Sakamoto and Trigger are allowed to go crazy. Serves as the Japanese equivalent of the Prime Wars with some T30/Generations toys.
Sequel series based on Siege, puts to shame the Machinima/Rooster Teeth equivalents.

Pure beauty

how do we convince Takara to do it.

Say that Bumblebee has created goodwill in the franchise and that way they get more money since people would be into it. Aim it at teenagers not kids.

I mean, that's the one demographic left right now

Well, their markets are always kids and women. Bumblebee is perfect for women, convince Hasbro to keep aiming at that market. Look how much Aquaman made. Hint: It wasn't due to 'strong female character that don't need no man'. (Though Mera is a strong female character for different reasons than Marvel's, but still cliche.)

Wonder how good BB is going in japan right now

I hope it does good numbers, I wish they do great numbers. But public perception seems nice.

Hopefully horribly.

I just hope it gets the toys selling again, that could make LG keep going

Yes, please.

>The Transformers movies might be good now
>RT is treating the TF brand with more dignity and respect than CN
>IDW is still mediocre
What an odd time to be alive

Attached: hqdefault (14).jpg (480x360, 32K)

More like IDW got even more mediocre and the Vok plotline got resolved.

Not to mention cyberverse being good but the toyline being hot garbage right now...at least spark armor seems to be an apology for that

Slipstream is getting a toy too, a warrior. Let's hope it's not a repaint.

We dead yet?

I hope so as well.

Is Prowl still a scheming bastard in the new continuity?

He's still prickly but we don't know how scheming he is. This is his first appearance, though he had a mention in the first issue regarding his difficult personality.

And don't forget, one of the writers accidentally said "Season 3" during the panel at Wonder Con. Also every question that was asked was fucking gay and a waste, even some faggot asking them "how do I contact Hasbro for voice acting work".

Has anyone uploaded their panel to Youtube yet?

Attached: D2366CcX0AALb_C.png (640x640, 681K)

>how do I contact Hasbro for voice acting work".
Oh fuck, really. What kinda ...ahhh. What a waste.

Prowl is always a prick.

Who is this group of losers?

What do you guys think about Transformers Cybertron?

I'm feeling pretty nostalgic for it as of late.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxiYNCRPLWI

Attached: transformerscybertron.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Why don't they just get it over with and change his name?

Was complete garbo but the toys had some of the nicest packaging not seen since the original toyline.

"Hey Prick! We need you to go on a deep infiltration mission. First you need to crawl into this access pipe. It's a tight fit so you may have to ram yourself in an out a few times before you can come all the way inside. Good luck, soldier!"

Yeah, that's why. Still not as bad as the Joe named Deep Six, though.

How could you think of badly named Joes and completely ignore Snow Job

TRANSFORMERS: THE BASICS on IRONHIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=WP_ilKWEaSg

you want robots in a war story literally ever other single piece of tf media is there.

My second favourite series after Beast Wars

I'd love to see them do something as crazy as these comics over at IDW someday, love all the little referances they managed to slip into these comics.

I’d rather have that than this:

>Let’s have post-war Cybertron where everyone is having fan-fic tier gay orgies 24/7.

If only that would have happened. I would love to see the salt in that case.

Same here, don’t get me wrong. Personally, it should be some generic OC or some obscure bot nobody would care that much about.

>I do wonder why they chose him as the murder victim to kick the continuity off.
>"How can we piss off the fans in the first issue of a new continuity?"
>"Kill off a fan-fave?"
>"Brilliant, Ruckley, you're hired! Tommy from Tumblr will be your artist."

I've read hundreds of pre-war fanfictions better than these comics.

Try Tommy from accounting.

user if you keep posting this starscream will enter into another Alcoholic coma
Really he misses her "cuddles"

Punished Starscream. But she's got a machete and everything, I wanna see how she turns out.

>it should be some generic OC or some obscure bot nobody would care that much about.

I think it'd be too obvious to do that, i still think there's plenty of other characters that could've been acceptable to kill off that'd still leave a mark.

indeed what a waste.

the stupidest people are always the ones asking, nobody ever asks the actual interesting questions.

i mean wouldn't it be more interesting to ask what makes you decide which characters to use like say why an obscure character like Nova Storm or Shadow Striker.

It's sad, honestly. Like these people didn't even watch the show. They could have asked what the deal is with Nova Storm if she is a stand in for Skywarp or their own choice. If Hasbro pushed for female characters, that kind of questions.

I think they just intentionally pick the stupidest questions so they don't have to answer anything important

so how old is bumble in this to where the bots are saying that there hasn't been a murder since before he was born?

Nah, was at panel, they picked the first to raise their arms.

The guy that got weird about voice acting was weird as hell, he introduced himself and then there was this silence as if he expected to be recognized.

I'd say regular old since he knows Windblade and used to work with her. At most just a bit younger than the other Autobots.

That's actual cringe...there are always guys like these at anime conventions.

why did she have to die?

Attached: Shatter.jpg (1448x1800, 785K)

Because she's evil user

She was a loose end.

Did you ever think maybe she survived? I mean someone has to call in the Cons, right?

listen as long as she can appear in a new continuity, it's all good.

What if Charlie was an autobot

Attached: charlee 4.png (1273x2885, 2.31M)

20something?

how do you imagine characters age wise tend to be.

reboot Prime and Megs i think are younger so maybe 30something for Prime, Megatron early 40s.

Bee's in his 20s, same with Windblade.

Wheeljack and Ironhide 30s, maybe Prowl and Chromia too or late 20s.

Thats not how conventions work

Can Kreon user spitball some ideas for his unwritten fanfic featuring his 300 Kreons?

(never my photos)

Attached: Kreon Seacons at sea.jpg (1100x643, 470K)

>version 4
Nice.
She'd be an excellent Autobot. She's brave.

Seems like a good assesment, so Chromia is older than Windblade?

Fuck that's impressive.

I wanted to make a female transformers thread for seeker saturday for my lovely wife slipstream, but we already have this so I guess its ok. How is everyone?

Attached: tumblr_pomre7MIjO1uipxrxo1_1280.png (1000x996, 321K)

Fine and nice to see you are giving Cyberverse Slipstream some love. Glad you arrived early.

finally an excuse to post this

Attached: transformers make an insurance claim.png (1257x4012, 319K)

cyberverse slipstream is great, not my favourite look for her but its alright. I like her in art work more like this one

Attached: 1549770704465.png (942x1280, 1.37M)

So yeah, now that it's Saturday and I'm free, I guess I can continue and get some input. Great.

Can we extend this to a Cyberverse thread on top of that?

its basically a tfg, i started the thread whatever keep the Transformers thread alive.

This is gold. Thanks for sharing.
>2007

What do you want to discuss about Cyberverse?

>Ms. Meg Atron

Attached: ZPXp84j.png (1257x706, 1.12M)

Good to see we have been at it for a long time

It never ends.

i'm not sure if that's good or bad

Sure

so how much longer till Cyberverse season 2 premieres?

i feel considering how short the seasons are they should try to aim for 2 seasons a year one spring, one fall.

Next one will be comsiderably longer, so it arrives on fall.

How much longer

IDW Transformers Panel from Wondercon 2019

news.tfw2005.com/2019/03/30/idw-transformers-panel-from-wondercon-2019-386297

Transfomers 84 #0 one-shot by Furman and Guido
[

Attached: IDW-Wondercon-Transformers-015.jpg (1600x1200, 122K)

52 episodes. Rumored.

I hope they use this as slipstreams design in the next bumblebee movie or something similar

Attached: Movie_style_slipstream_by_zgul_osr1113-d54f0b8.jpg (1000x1516, 521K)

That could mean anything.

It's like Starscream's regular design but slimmer I like it.

There is a bizarre little gremlin in that picture. Someone chase it off with a spray bottle.

Yeah, that caught me offguard as well.
Womanlets.

I'm more distracted by Ron Perlman

Wait that womanlet likes Beast wars!
news.tfw2005.com/2019/03/29/tfw2005-coverage-of-wondercon-2019-transformers-cyberverse-panel-386215

this only looks good as a thumbnail

>likes Beast Wars

Attached: K86kVK2.jpg (486x168, 11K)

>5'8" manlets

Respectfully disagree.

Nigger after seeing the season two trailer any idiot could see at least one of them liked beast wars

>splotchy mess of paint that ruins a mechanical fembot design
disrespectfully disagree

Attached: 7nRJJ3R.jpg (640x640, 74K)

its actually one of my favourite pictures of her I like the long spikey fingers the cute high heel feet and the pretty side smile she has, it all makes her very cute.

Attached: 5c21fa49a736c77b18a68983e0c26d2e.jpg (486x749, 50K)

I'm working on the continuation right now! Any suggestion?

Yeah, and they're retarded.

It’s Starscream acting independently, he’s going to poison the well where Megs either takes him as a 2nd in command or Starscream whistle blows everything he’s done as under Megs orders to ruin his uprising

Cool assesment. Maybe you are right.

cant think of anything just keep it cute!

no matter what it's almost certainly Screamer, two beams in

That's a great way to lock him in as a high power lieutenant and a backstabber without it being retarded. Any time SS failed a coup Megs wouldn't risk getting rid of him in fears of what dirt he had and how he get it out.

Alright!

Attached: A58B07C9-8DEB-4816-B49E-D83BC06F67A8-17434-000012D88DFFDDEE.jpg (849x1200, 665K)

>liking beast wars
>retarded
Yeah, no.

Attached: CA4F9B78-58A3-45EC-AADE-09B8421C0E12-17434-0000129FF745CA79.png (653x742, 645K)

don't respond to bail, you are only feeding the troll.

They could bring her back, like how Barricade keeps showing up. I think he died and came back right?

>2007
Was supposed to be smashed against the barrier on the highway but that scene wasn't filmed, survives
>DotM
They shot his legs, but they didn't show him getting killed so he survived
>TLK
They didn't even bother so he just survived because Barricade

It's time for you to leave.

If this joke goes over your head it's alright, Star Wars sucks anyway.

Attached: 4f4b52f192f2f4c954949e0bc499c4f5.jpg (549x740, 26K)

Debatable but oh, well.

Attached: 8191A51F-0553-466D-B3B3-ABF715545014-31162-00001E5CDA7E31E1.jpg (1116x1579, 1.14M)

based and beastpilled.

Beast Wars is just the filler you have to endure before watching Beast Machines.
Someone should Phantom Edit Beast Wars though.

>Shatter becomes the new Barricade
I'm okay with this

They could say she was Barricade's mentor if they put him in the reboot.

neat idea

i really like this a lot.

There are several Prime transformers as girls. This is Knock Out.

Attached: A67C167A-C1BE-4DD7-BE8A-706839BFAA59-17434-000012D8A4FB8726.jpg (849x1200, 575K)

that's Cliffjumper.

Attached: what the heck cliffjumper.jpg (375x715, 73K)

Finally. Missed me some Furman.

Damnit Whirl, this is all your fault.
...except the reboot has cleared your record. DAMNIT!

No, that's Cliffjumpette.

Oh right. Look, Cliffjumper went to the witness protection service since they keep killing him.
>Kei Zama would have been perfect for the reboot
Suffering

Same. Just get someone else to assess him on the female robots.

This is why you don't go to Furman for your new identity. Arcee could've warned him.

Zama found her true calling drawing Death's Head.

Depending on how far back this goes, there won't be any females. Probably.

>Arcee didn't warn Cliff because she wanted a new lady friend
Arcee, no!

Attached: 2B790165-82D3-46C6-8604-C81C113EED29-16250-0000120DCE350A71.jpg (850x1202, 110K)

Ah right, I meant if they got Furman to write the reboot.

>>Kei Zama would have been perfect for the reboot

too true.

Attached: kei zama g2 sideswipe.png (721x1000, 1.12M)

I didn't know she had a sketchbook.
She's basically the best thing to happen during the last part of the previous IDW continuity.

Guido is wasted on Furman's garbage

She's doing a Death's Head series now.

When does that Ghostbusters Transformers issue come out?

June. And its part one of five.

use google you absolute computer noob

Agreed.

>one-shot by Furman
>one-shot

Thank god. Hopefully he had made some improvement on his 80's style dialog.

>Inb4 he goes full Scioli.

Ha hasn't judging by the newer stuff he's written. He still has a massive hateboner for female fans and female characters too which is hilariously "get off my lawn you damn kids" levels.

I hope that with the release of Transformers 84 # 0 increases the chances of IDW launching an adaptation of Alignment with Kei Zama as artist.

Holy fuck. Everything is possible now.

let's hope that everything is something good

Attached: 546B4F22-7FCE-4658-9843-541072662CC0.jpg (640x905, 42K)

Looks just like I'd expect her to look.

Well that's pretty cute

user, are you still working on the Windblade? Any place you post your art?

>77
this is a great pix.
almost want a 'transformers - pretenders' spin off

well then, there's good news.

Attached: 1528895580322.jpg (730x965, 126K)

I still can't believe how they got away with that.

Attached: E9535B2D-5C28-49B4-8BBA-A40BC17D5CA6.jpg (640x905, 46K)

She looks like Optimus, I'm impressed.

How ‘bout now?

Attached: 21A1D39A-1B9B-4524-AD80-551E056DCDD9.jpg (680x962, 115K)

I hate Windblade's look in this, the lines on her face plus the weird way her mouth is drawn makes her look like a nutcracker.

>one shall stand
>one shall fall
When she gets serious.

Too bad that's the look they went with for her, she looks exactly like that in Cyberverse. Seems like that's her default look.

>comic is moving way too damn slowly
>toys were all jacked up in price plus deluxes on up have that hideous battle damage look on them (do kids actually like the fact their new toys will look like they were bought at a garage sale right out of the package?)

Man, hope the comic picks up soon at least.

>toy's prices
Sure, they are selling now. But give it a while. Too bad that the battle damage has done nothing to lower sales.

Saw Soundwave today and the price plus that goddamn battle damage turned me off.. the fact he transforms into nothing recognizable as his official alt form didn't help. Seriously, why give him a tape door then make it look like somebody keyed it to the point you can barely see inside.

Scalpers took everything else besides the Megatrons that have been sitting there since day 1 and the dinky minicons, so no idea on how they really are selling to regular people. Scalpers ignored most of Titans Return for some reason but doesn't appear to be that way here, at least for now.

Because 1984/1985 guys. Getting a Sideswipe is very hard. Soundwave is close to perfect, but why give him a nonsense altmode? Make him turn into a tape-deck ffs. That's his thing.

Funny how it took me so long to notice this.

Attached: 2019-03-31 20.58.04.jpg (1500x1500, 1.3M)

At least someone likes CJ.

Well at least trigger gave cliffjumper a well deserved break at least

His well deserved spot as MC. Based Trigger.

>but why give him a nonsense altmode?
????????
He turns into a dropship.

A blocky dropship.

He turns into Soundwave laying on his stomach. They could have at least tried.

Attached: 1525608722952.jpg (720x720, 119K)

Almost done. Check out the pastebin either later today or tomorrow. It's cute.

LITERALLY on his stomach, not just the front of his torso. There's a lot more movement going on than you think.

Attached: IMG_0739.jpg (1200x865, 920K)

Still looks like a fan mode rather than an official transformation. Should have just kept the cassette recorder alt mode except call it something different like a communication station.

>communication station.
That's so brilliant I wish you could inform it to Hasbro. It's anons like you that make this worth it.

So I came around the drawthread, I'm glad to inform the user who requested Charlie turning into a Bumblebee finally got his request delivered.

Attached: 5470ADC4-A988-4B9F-94DC-13680AB0DE0A-37057-0000222204A8DBB3.gif (600x800, 647K)

>toku charlie.
not him but that's really nice

If all you want is a tape deck mode, just fan mode it. It makes a pretty good one on its own, moreso if you pop off the arms. It also has an official lamp post mode.
tfw2005.com/boards/threads/wfc-siege-soundwave.1170418/

Also, go buy the masterpiece if you're so hung up about it. You have options.

Attached: IMG_0758.jpg (1200x930, 1.14M)

Not him, but this Soundwave scales well with CHUG, meanwhile the MP does not.

She'd do great as a toku hero.

kek

>literally begging for art
the state of your stealth waifu thread

Yes.

Attached: mexicanwindblade-partial2.jpg (538x738, 363K)

Thanks for the update, it's looking nice.

Excited about that. It'll sure be a highlight.

Yeah, the Seacons are p comfy. They deserve a boat and a miniseries.
>tfw nobody wanted to read/criticize my ideas
Hmf

Attached: Health bots.jpg (1023x441, 299K)

Which ideas?

I forgot what I wanted to talk about yesterday, what did you want to know, friend?

Well, mostly about the pirate boat, looked cool.

Oh....

No it's fine, i'll listen to any of your kreon ideas, really.

Anything, really.

Hmf.

>Megatron (old) stages his assassination/disappearance, leaves in his will the capital in the north under animated Megatron (name?), and the shittier/more corrupt city to the west to G1 Megatron (young)
>in a pentagram formation, the two western Decepticon cities face the east's Prima (north), the moreso religious city, and Iacon (east), the moreso military city - G1 Sentinel is in the north and animated Sentinel (name?) is in the east
>Animated has like, the targetmaster jet trio, some other mercenaries that I can't remember/don't care about
>G1 has the seekers, Soundwave and co, Shockwave, Reflector, etc.
>the seekers are de jure a semi-religious order but got their way into politics sometimes, like eunuchs in China, Starscream and Soundwave are trusted by Megatron the Elder to advise and help out Megs the younger
>Megs is at a huge disadvantage and Animated has always been too arrogant, Meg sr wants Megs to do well and unify the Decepticons, sort of like tough love

>G1 Sentinel was damaged/killed in a battle against Straxus just prior, and Xaaron's trying to stop pro-war Warpath from gaining power
>in the eastern city, animated Sentinel's upset bc
>the police are limited to the northern city, whereas the east has military/police
>Animated Sentinel now has a case to "help" and occupy the northen city as well
>Autobots/Decepticons are on bad/lukewarm terms but literally both of them are undergoing a civil war at the same time

Attached: Kreo Abominus.jpg (736x850, 80K)

tfw this model was never finished
>tfw can't come up with Megatron sr's reason for disappearing yet, which Megatron kills Optimus, or when Optimus should make an appearance
>tfw don't have a reason for why/how there's so many colonies, especially when Autobots/Decepticons aren't yet at war

Geography
>six Autobot cities to the east of the star (hand of Primus) where the religious separatists fucked off to, a lot of the Japanese Autobots are there, a Galvatron is later imprisoned in the far future
>there's six candidates for one of the Galvatrons bc time shenanigans, he keeps changing personality bc the timeline keeps changing
>the six cities house one of the people/bodies of such candidates, Galvatron is placed in the middle and this somehow stabilizes the time thing
>Decepticon colonies almost everywhere else

North
>Predacon forest - Dino desert - Deathsaurus mountain
>Insecticon forest - Darkmount and Straxus' other cities - Star Saber's base
>Seacon sea - mountain pass - Hand - six
>warp

Attached: Kreo Star Saber vehicle 6.jpg (1279x1497, 290K)

How did Warpath get so important?
Is Animated Megatron noticeable younger?
How do the seekers work?

>tfw don't have a reason for why/how there's so many colonies
Differing political parties, diverse Cybertronian tribes, inmigrants from other Transformer planets?

Thank you for reading and asking..!

Warpath was a demagogue who appeals to anti-Decepticon rhetoric, "we should be prepared/powerful and just be winners", and was really good at fighting. Not sure how Sentinel felt about him, I don't have his personality fleshed out yet...
>in the southern city of the Hand, there was a mining/financial district but there were either sharkticon or warp invaders p regularly at some point, a lot of future Wreckers (Xaaron's totally illegal personal army) and Warpath made names for themselves there
>tfw sort of a cheap way to give people age and experience without the Great War
I usually take alt mode parts from randos to make customs, but I later gave Warpath parts to make him a tank/jet triple-changer like Dai Atlas (took forever to make him) except it can work as a cape as well
>later made a Windblade from a spare
>the position of Prime was like de-facto pope and king, but Sentinel and Warpath were scary, so they reduce it into three offices - admin, religion, war
>Xaaron gets one and Optimus gets another, Windblade might get one in the future

Megs sr is G1 Megs with the custom's older head, Megs jr is just G1 Megs, Animated is the shiny custom body with the G1 head. I don't know how family works (split off a part of your spark?) and I don't want to get into primogeniture, but animated should be slightly younger but mostly a similar age.
>Animated is stronger but G1 is cleverer
>the situation requires Animated to use political guile to prevent Autobot shenanigans and G1 to be more militarily ruthless, essentially the ultimate test

I thought seeking would be like seeking truth. A lot of people agree that some form of god or higher power exists, but the seekers are somewhat agnostic/non-unified. They're just unified by their desire for knowledge. Which makes them well, knowledgeable. You could study religion, nature, politics, war, etc...
cont

Attached: Kreon Megatron clip happy.png (291x276, 192K)

Initially it was just Sunstorm who was religious, could create life, was responsible for the Forced Flood by literally PRAYING
>tfw got Acid Storm so might give him that role
They actually used the Underbase, which can either tell you answers and/or warp reality at some point, haven't decided, for a Terrible Price
The price is probably death or spark drain/damage depending on the value of the request, but Sunstorm's regenerating spark lets him spam it whenever plot dictates

Anyway, something about this would let Skywarp and Thundercracker have their powers. Starscream is normal but just Really Smart.
The coneheads have sorta different beliefs bc they have pope hats, Thrust and Ramjet are north with Straxus, because I think that's G1 - used my Dirge for Straxus and Hellbat...

>Differing political parties, diverse Cybertronian tribes, inmigrants from other Transformer planets?
I mean, either sparks occur purely naturally, artificially through the planet/Primus/Quints, or the matrix, so I'm not sure whether they'd seed promising areas with sparks and pods/habitats and just go "k grow up and harvest resources so we can have resources and political allies"

>differing political parties
The Decepticons separated from the Autobots mostly peacefully bc of such differences, and they thought a Prime being the final decision maker for legal, military, and religious matters was dum, esp if you don't believe in Primal authority OR if you believe in a DIFFERENT interpretation of Primus
>tfw inventing religions bc my chemical imbalance thinks it's fun

The Predacons, Insecticons, some dinos (BW Neo guys) eventually stop fighting and sort of unify under the Tripredacus Alliance under Predaking... but they still hate each other, so there's reform and etc. Venom, the leader of the Insecticons bc Scorp's doing evil shenanigans elsewhere, actually ends up kicking a lot of ass and getting over his trust issues thanks to Airachnid's surprising loyalty

Attached: Kreos fighting.jpg (450x417, 126K)

Christ, almost done
>inmigrants from other Transformer planets?
My geography has most of the guys placed down except for the G1 vehicle combiner teams, really wanted to delay off-planet stuff bc then I'd have an infinite galaxy and I'd be overwhelmed.
>Cosmos is scheduled to be in space at some point
>this allows him to survive the planet's reset
>either the Matrix, the Underbase, or something else triggers the thing
>not sure if Primus exists yet but the Quints (5 cities, it's not a hand) built a pseudo-deterministic planet that can harvest sparks and re-do the timeline
>they do this whenever the experiment failed or if Unicron finds Cybertron
>the reset warps the planet elsewhere, and the Quintessons are figuring out how to defeat Unicron
>tfw have a fucking visual novel plot and it'd be impossible to even have this on a website
>"re-read issues 1-4 bc I changed 6 panels, issues 6-8 are the same"
>spoiling spoilers for my fucking fanfiction

Also the Technobots are from the future, thought Jetfire created them but maybe Grimlock did, nah probably Jetfire and/or Wheeljack. Grim helped maybe, the legends thing with the Technobots giving Grim a surprise birthday party was sweet. I'm not a geewun fag (grew up with BW, RID, Unicron trilogy), I just think homages/references are nice.

Attached: Kreon Superion Reprolabels.jpg (1500x844, 438K)

>Windblade
What did you do with Windblade?
>coneheads pope hats
Ha, makes sense.
>Airachnid's surprising loyalty
Tell me more about her!

>I'm not a geewun fag (grew up with BW, RID, Unicron trilogy), I just think homages/references are nice.
Understandable.

Forgot to give
a (You)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism
This link is important for the big secret
and the people who remember can help change history
>tfw no Quintesson figures or any wa to make them
>tfw have to figure out how various Galvatrons from the future fuck this timeline up even further
>tfw 3 Megatrons, Straxus, Turmoil aka my Tarn but no mask, and probably Barricade are the candidates for one Galvatron's past self - which means I gotta plan at least 6 possible apocalyptic futures only enough to give backstory to a future that we'll never see
I shouldn't have taken those vaccines as a child.
Also
Warpath sort of comes across as how some people criticize Trump, but this guy was my inspiration.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleon
Like Warpath is pretty smug and terrible, but Xaaron has to end up doing terrible things too. The former gets deactivated/imprisoned but I like him, the future makes him more sympathetic.
Windblade was made with Warpath's body, black Ironhide helmet, blue-eyed scowl, and white wing backpack. She and many other voters become jaded at Xaaron who grows more unpopular bc he had to make hard shitty calls. She's like, a qualified secretary and isn't retarded, so she succeeds Xaaron who gracefully leaves the political spotlight, old and tired (but still important)
>Ha, makes sense.
I'm 90% sure my religious seekers thing was inspired by "hat! pope! hat!" and it brainstormed from there
>Tell me more about her!
Combiner technology, initially kinda like nukes, developed at some point, Predacons somehow have them, dinos have Dinoking and Liokaiser (Dinoforce is under his protection, Magmatron and co separate in favour of Tripred), insecticons just have like, their annoying swarm aka the 5 Kickbacks and 3 Bombshells I got for cheap
>Venom, Ranshack, Barrage, Blackarachnia, Waspinator, Airachnid

Attached: Kreon Injector.jpg (700x534, 229K)

Alright, I got it. Good luck with Galvatron, seems very complex what you may plan to do with him.

Heh
Also Injector's a Unicron worshipper/insane (not my photo or custom but it's similar) but idk whether he's part of the insecticon crew

So the insecticons are stuck in a fucking non-territory where everyone more powerful is out to get them bc either Scorponok was their former leader or their shitty swarm is fucking creepy, so understandably Venom is absolutely PARANOID of external or internal dangers

>the Predacons are gonna fuck Venom and friends over bc grr
>they're gonna attack the city
>insects got their hands on shitty combiner tech somehow
>Airachnid offers to mnemosurgery Venom so he can be a one-man combiner, either with generic/swarm insecticon limbs or by himself, forgot/unsure
>Airachnid's been the manipulative and cynical advisor but has been pretty reliable, feels pity and adoration for poor Venom who's been doing his best
>his city is literally just Poland, constantly at the risk of getting raped
>Venom trusts her hesitantly bc they sort of like each other but trust issues bc BRAIN
>Venom barely survives Predaking, meanwhile the rest of the Insecticon forces snuck around and invaded the Predacons' city
>can't risk their capital/land going to shit bc this was essentially a punitive campaign - Tripredacus alliance's power dynamic shifts in favour of the insecticons
>there's a hint that Airachnid did something more to Venom
>tfw that's a fakeout, she either did nothing or put a failsafe to help in in a pinch bc she cares
I didn't see Prime though

Another plot point was Venom challenging the Predacons 1v1, they honourably accept: he's gonna be lost in the forest and the Predacons will ambush them randomly one by one boss-rush style. I think this was prior to the alliance and the combiner stuff was after

>tfw realized that I used that "we'll attack you when you're attacking us" when the Seacons attacked Seaspray & the Scavengers
FUCK

Thanks, y-you too
tfw have Galvatrons I & II

>Airachnid's been the manipulative and cynical advisor but has been pretty reliable, feels pity and adoration for poor Venom who's been doing his best
>she did nothing, she really is loyal to Venom
Man, I love your Airachnid, there's something about her that wants you to make her all freaky and sketchy, yet in reality she's nice and caring despite everything else telling you she's anything but.

Awww, thank you. The story was p depressing enough as-is, I thought it'd be neat to have a dysfunctional but loving relationship despite the war, and sort of trick my audience(?) into doubting her.

So that's the end of the Insecticon and Predacon story arc maybe until global disasters like the forced flood or Scorponok/Unicron. Magmatron wants what's best for an independent dino world - Big Convoy and co have to find Optimus' body and Magmatron and co are fighting them for some reason

Forced Flood
>someone convinces Megs that a flood would devastate the Autobot city and Decepticons can swarm ezpz
>both sides have to push for air superiority, develop carriers and send any water dudes they have
Thought the forced flood was a cool name from Roberts, carriers are neat, and it'd give air dudes some exp. Sixshot does well.

Was considering a corpse hunt..
>Sentinel dies and gets blown apart, various Decepticon leaders claim they did it to gain legitimacy
>leaders have a corpse part, if you beat the other pretenders (not that kind) you win
>Autobots also want to get the parts bc respect and maybe matrix energy
Thought this was p fun but ridiculous, idk who'll win. Also Straxus was kinda my Dong Zhuo but I haven't determined when/how to kill him off

>tfw I like everyone so I don't like killing people off, instead putting them in a Marvel state where they're killed but can be repaired
I want everyone to be happy :(

Attached: Kreon Straxus.jpg (1920x1672, 265K)

>tfw I like everyone so I don't like killing people off, instead putting them in a Marvel state where they're killed but can be repaired
>I want everyone to be happy :(

Understandable, that's the hardest part. It's a nice compromise.

Attached: 8CE51F27-C3B3-4991-8D5B-137049FA9C08-37634-00002285651ED3F6.jpg (231x279, 34K)

Thank you, you're very sweet.

Attached: Kreon Goryu and Kakuryu.jpg (1920x1433, 135K)

good work in here

Thanks!

Attached: 644C45E0-FE51-4092-A019-53E25C032D5F-50780-00002659AD27DAF3.jpg (2048x1094, 345K)

This reboot is starting painfully slow, but no reason it can't become good.

Attached: 348.gif (466x360, 3.36M)

She's looking great.

This is deviantart tier

It's nice to still be able to have hope in it.

Did you lose hope in it already?

To be fair i have no expectations for it at all....and even then they have been lower than i expected

>To be fair i have no expectations for it at all....and even then they have been lower than i expected
To be 100% honest, I wouldn't have as many issues with the pacing and dialogue if the art was much better. Usually the first few issues have amazing art to entice the readers and generate sales, but here...what the hell are they trying to do? Honestly should have gone for someone like Zama who is good and recent enough, just give her art a coloring more accurate to the toys. But here, even the coloring looks boring.

My main issue with the art is that it looks like they just took a picture of the toys posed and then drew them detail for detail.
and you're right on the coloring, i know the toyline is going for a darker color scheme but this just looks drab.

From the recent Mazinger Z crossover
Thoughts?

Attached: 1554102892833.jpg (2048x1152, 303K)

>Starscream Z
Well that's refreshing, thought it would be optimus yet again.
Fits really well though.

Well, the guys who don't have toys yet don't look that hot either. They don't look exactly bad, but kinda plain and contrast with those that have toys and are otherwise translated exactly as they are.

>Jet Scrambler
>Starscream
Inspired choice, I like it.

They look kinda generic, as if they really wanted to drive the point home that "no they are not getting toys"
and yeah, they look really out of place, also chromia looks pretty goofy because of how faithfully she was drawn.

Prowl too. Goofy pair of cops.

also nice quads.
Eh, prowl has been shown as goofy more times than chromia.

Not this goofy and thanks, I hadn't noticed it. Lucky quads.

at least the artist did try fixing his doorwings, still really goofy.

Punished Prowl, a bot denied nice proportions.

Pretty much

Some of them have parts that look familiar, so they could be based on someone.

Prowl left his "please be patient I have autism" hat at home.

Haha, from his bio, that might actually be canon.

Daily reminder that Prowl is a good boy

Attached: Kreon Poker.jpg (1280x983, 250K)

Just because you are good doesn't mean you are correct.

He's also correct, I just didn't want to be pedantic.
He's the hero we don't deserve.

Police man baddy bad.

How do I downvote this post

Attached: Barricade v Police.jpg (640x402, 135K)

Barricade had it coming.

by getting 100000 points

Feasible. Try and do it.

Pretend you don't like it?

Soon there’s gonna be a legit autist robot in the cast who turns into a moon buggy

Grrr

Attached: Kreon Cassettes.png (900x600, 641K)

I hope he's likable.

I like you, Kreon user.

kreon user do you have slip stream?

Attached: tumblr_ogc797LBsz1t3hkjko1_1280.png (1280x1441, 813K)

Thank you, I like you too!
I'm not trying to brag, I have at least one of almost every Kreon. Not sure how to include her in the plot though, if that's what you're asking.

Attached: Kreon Rack 'N Ruin.jpg (1920x1440, 125K)

>"You are a Transformer? Oh my God."
>"Is that bad or good for you?"
>"Unexpected. Oh wow...let me process this for a bit."
>"Be my guest."
>*several minutes passed*
>"Alright, I'm better now."
>"Good to hear."
>"I'd have never guessed...Resette? I'm embarrassed, I never asked for your real name."
>"Slipstream."
"That's...a nice name."
>"...Thank you."
>"What's wrong? You seem more serious all of a sudden."
>"I...feel dumb. Look, I kidnapped you. I did all of that in a rush. And I never expected to to end up revealing myself, gosh, I was half-expecting you to be some sort of jerk so I could have my way with you...but you are so nice."
>"I don't mind it."
>"Stop being so nice!"

It's impossible for Kreon user to have Slipstream because she does not exist.
They released her as Slipstrike instead.

Attached: Kre-O-Transformers-Slipstream-Figure-Series-4-e1388033686548.jpg (912x655, 114K)

So the brick guys have different rules over what names are allowed? I also remember there being a "Jetwash" while Jetfire was released before and after.

There may have been some issues with the name at the time due to Harmony Gold, or perhaps is as you say and the bricks follow different rules.
With Slipstream there may exist the possibility that they decided to change the name due to a Minicon being called Slipstream around that time.

F-fuck you! We all know it's Slipstream!
>Decepticon Bludgeon
>Autobot Springer
Woaooaoaaohh who can it be, these never-before-seen original characters???? >:CCCCCC

Interestingly though, Punch was released as Nightbeat, and they look gosh-darn similar. Gave one Groove's head to use as Nightbeat, gave another Wildrider (Brake-Neck I guess)'s head and a white Prowl helmet to make Tracks. Was pretty happy with that, now they're buddy cops.

Attached: Kreo Ruckus.jpg (862x1024, 189K)

>Punch is Nightbeat
No, bad Punch, you are supposed to disguise as Decepticons, not your fellow Autobots!
>Decepticon Bludgeon
Such a mysterious fellow.

NICE

Or maybe Counterpunch is doing a good job
>play TF2 as a spy
>disguise yourself as the enemy spy
>Such a mysterious fellow.
I am so mad
>tfw they released Jarugar but no Breastforce
I am so mad

Attached: Kreo Countdown and Scoutstinger.jpg (1149x671, 153K)

They went wild with the Kreons. I still miss them, they were very nice.

Have hope user, they'll come back. One day. Maybe...
Also what are the numbers next to your name?

Attached: Kreo Dreadwind and Darkwing.jpg (1000x540, 119K)

cute is that from the story so far, I like it

oh she looks cute nice colours

im sure you can think of something

Attached: tumblr_ow59r683Hz1rveedko1_500.png (500x701, 178K)

It's from today's Yea Forums's april fools, today it works like reddit, that's my score if you write showscore in options it shows the score.

Yep, it is, thanks. It might get delayed just a bit so check either later today or tomorrow.

>im sure you can think of something
Thanks for beliebing in me, friend.
I'm not too familiar with reddit, I'm so confused...

Attached: Kreo Wheelie iconic.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Aww, how mean of Wheelie.
Well, yeah, I can explain it to you, give me a bit. In about 15/30mins.

Ruckus is underrated

Should have made Ruckus instead of Offroad back during combiner wars.

Reddit works with points, those points are given depending if people like your comment. You can lose points if people dislike yours. The problem is that it devolves into a popularity contest so sometimes, perfectly good comments get downvoted because they go against the popular opinion or are ignored because they arrived late. Here? It's just a cute thing, you even get gifs with enough likes.

Does Japan see Starscream as the real threat over Megatron?

In most media? Never.

The later-era guys are p underrated in general. Haven't made many targetmasters, just sub-par Trigs/Slug/Misfire, got ideas for the Autobot cars tho once I get more pieces.

Wish we got a series or a separate crew of season 3/late-era folks, give them some characterization that's not just their bio or a tiny rebirth/Marvel appearance.

Hmm, I sorta see.. but are the numbers really tracking my likes? Were you busy racking up popularity points, you whore?? >:c

Attached: Kreon Topspin Twin Twist 1.jpg (800x600, 366K)

Yeah, hopefully and sadly mine got resetted since on mobile right now. But I'll try and get some back when I get home.

>sadly mine got resetted
Oh happy day. Get home safe though, user.

Thanks for your concern!

Attached: 5644F75E-4936-44E3-BC73-569FA6DF1BEA-28284-00001D9082F5686F.png (636x900, 510K)

New images of MAZINGER Z XTRANSFORMERS

tfw2005.com/boards/threads/mazinger-z-manga-ft-transformers.1168923/page-9

Attached: 69A8B5BD-7F17-4EA0-B5B5-C05E071D1F25.jpg (1536x2048, 480K)

Thank you, newsanon.
I didn't expect that Convoy

>boss borot vs grimlock
i never knew i wanted this

Synergy upload fucking when

Attached: Synergy-cvr.jpg (994x1528, 229K)

I might.

No problem, user!

Attached: Kreon Beachcomber.png (900x600, 619K)

Super cute.

anything with more femformers ill want if anyone sees me around and they upload this please let me know. Or honestly ill just stay in thread until they post it

Attached: 176454013830962372f982a63e9b0eb6.jpg (563x422, 32K)

I'm about to upload it and don't forget the story. Still at it.

Attached: 4.jpg (2107x3240, 1.18M)

Attached: 5.jpg (2107x3240, 1.03M)

Attached: 6.jpg (2107x3240, 621K)

you are a saint and a scholar user keep it up!

windblade has a great face I like the design

Attached: 7.jpg (2107x3240, 1.05M)

Attached: 8.jpg (2107x3240, 1.67M)

Attached: 9.jpg (2107x3240, 1.49M)

Attached: 10.jpg (2107x3240, 706K)

Attached: 11.jpg (2107x3240, 933K)

Attached: 12.jpg (2107x3240, 726K)

Attached: 13.jpg (2107x3240, 1.22M)

Attached: 14.jpg (2107x3240, 1.06M)

Attached: 15.jpg (2107x3240, 1.58M)

Attached: 16.jpg (2107x3240, 558K)

Attached: 17.jpg (2107x3240, 1.25M)

Attached: 18.jpg (2107x3240, 1.18M)

Attached: 19.jpg (2107x3240, 1.09M)

I bet you're even cuter!

Attached: Kre-O Dinobots.jpg (2592x1456, 1.29M)

Attached: 20.jpg (2107x3240, 1.01M)

Aw thanks!

Attached: 21.jpg (2107x3240, 1.3M)

Attached: 22.jpg (2107x3240, 514K)

bedtime for me for tonight but ill see you all tomorrow after work. story user ill be here as long as the thread is and ill read the uploads in the morning

Attached: tumblr_o2zn7vbRHa1t8z4mho1_500.jpg (500x722, 105K)

Goodnight! Sleep well.

Attached: 24.jpg (2107x3240, 1.6M)

Attached: 25.jpg (2107x3240, 1.4M)

Attached: 26.jpg (2107x3240, 1.23M)

No problem, user!
Nighty night, user. Sweet dreams!

Attached: 27.jpg (2107x3240, 2.37M)

Attached: 28.jpg (2107x3240, 2.25M)

Attached: 29.jpg (2107x3240, 1.48M)

Attached: 42.jpg (2107x3240, 1001K)

💜

Attached: 43.jpg (2107x3240, 2.2M)

Attached: 44.jpg (2107x3240, 2.2M)

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: 45.jpg (2107x3240, 2.4M)

Coin Flip: Tails

Attached: 46.jpg (2107x3240, 2.05M)

🌈

Attached: 47.jpg (2107x3240, 1.36M)

😂

Attached: 48.jpg (2107x3240, 2.17M)

♨️

Attached: 49.jpg (2107x3240, 2.08M)

❤️

Attached: 50.jpg (2107x3240, 3M)

😃

Attached: 52.jpg (2107x3240, 1.89M)

Well, fuck. This is great. Based Scott.

I wonder if the big plot twist to Siege is that either Springer wasn't sent to the past and ended up in the new comic continuity, or his stunt actually worked and he changed everything for the "better".

I'd at least make the comic interesting since it's been way more boring than the original IDW continuity.

>I wonder if the big plot twist to Siege is that either Springer wasn't sent to the past and ended up in the new comic continuity, or his stunt actually worked and he changed everything for the "better".
That would be pretty great as far as plot twists go.

❤️

Well, does have a toy for Siege, and so does Impactor for future drama between them.

>Even though there was little reason for us to be so into it. There were almost no girls in the show

Try explaining the reasoning of that to Japanese Transformers fans.

Impactor will be a Decepticon...seeing the Wreckers get formed might be one of the highlights of this reboot.

Soz, didn't realize that this was a thingy and you were doing a storytime.

Attached: Ostaros I am just seven hours old and truly beautiful to behold.jpg (431x622, 150K)

Giant robots are for kissing. Between themselves, cute girls, self inserts...

A perk is heart, try writing 'like' in options.
Those fellows are Jem from Jem and the Holograms, a doll line from the 80's. It was very cool looking.
Best of luck with your Windblade. That was a nice comic. Scott has her head in the right place when it comes to female characters. Too bad the rest of IDW writes weren't as good.

>Springer is revealed to be from the previous IDW run
>But that's not the twist
>The twist is Springer did this AGAIN because in the previous Universe, Megatron never propped up the Ascenticons movement so it collapsed, and the Decepticons never happened, and the war needs to happen since in his hubris, he a being followed him through his first jump, a creature that could destroy every thing.

>Tragic hero Springer
Amazing. The war HAS to happen.

I miss Rung

I remembered now, after the succession crisis with Sentinel disappearing/dying, the office is split such that:
>Warpath takes the office of military matters
>Xaaron takes the office of legislature
Gotta come up with cool titles
>Warpath argues that the police should be under him instead of the legal dept bc they otherwise don't have much of an army/militia and this is a crisis
>bc Warpath's trying to do what he's always been doing, Xaaron begins an initiative training combat-capable prisoners/outlaws and potential recruits, i.e the Wreckers
>Xaaron also manages to get Optimus nominated for the religious head position, to inspire people, outnumber Warpath, and (he thinks) to have a mouthpiece when necessary
Xaaron's initially an idealist/pragmatist but becomes a blend of Prowl and Starscream, and Windblade would win the next appointment/election the last time I thought about this. I got Xaaron down p ok, but not sure about Windblade, aaaah.

Ahh, people talked about Jem now and then. Some positive, some not! Again, slightly before my time, but Jem is pretty! I wish there were Kreons of her.

>the war needs to happen since in his hubris, he a being followed him through his first jump
He what?❤️

Attached: Kreo Rung sketch.png (400x473, 124K)

Oh wow I did it

This is boring start to a comic. Spending two issues with the main characters saying "WOAH CYBERTRON IS SOOOO COOL!" while the art is extremely blocky and not really showing that "beautiful scenery" and treading semi familiar/same characterization with no emotions shown. Imma blame IDW for getting shitty attitudes with very talented artists.

Rubble has potential to be a good character seemingly how he reflects to himself and monologues to himself. Other than that, Bumblebee is boring, Windblade is extra boring, OP and Megs are very bland and stiff.

Imma pass this one up. I'd be surprised if it gets completed at this rate.

Attached: Rubble.jpg (1551x1800, 926K)

>Kreon Jem
What would you do with her, user? Make her play in a band with Blaster, Jazz or even Soundwave?
Kreon Rung is p cute.

We'll make sure to tell you if it gets exciting, also cute Rubble, some nice art can do wonders.

Post breast missiles.

Ohhh, no more options. I wanted to post a cute dino..

I think I have some of the human randos in a corner somewhere, and no Blackrock or any other named humans. So I'd have to make her a friendly alien. Tried making a Death's Head but that didn't work well. I got the Marvel figure but he's way too big haha. Scary!

Anyway, Blaster's his pretty jaded Marvel self (Iceberg + neutral/scowl head + Jazz helmet), soldiering/spying around. He ends up relaxing after his arc I haven't finished though. Jazz is teamed up with Bluestreak initially as a cop but later special ops. Jazz & Blues, get it? IDW Swerve got Blue's personality so idk how to characterize either of them. (Swerve: Red Alert's torso, red limbs, red Mirage helmet, happy blue visor head)

Soundwave's too loyal, but maybe late-game, Jem could be a neutral consultant, and there's ceasefire/truce concerts."I want peace but it's impossible" Soundwave from Marvel comes to mind. You have some p neat ideas as well user, and you're just as cute!

Here's an Utlar Mgsuna that wasn't terrible. Just can't bring myself to paint anyone. Mine's just Inferno with backpacks/frontpacks, arm and leg things. I have better parts but I've had him for too long to replace.

Attached: Kreon Ultra Magnus custom 2.jpg (576x768, 112K)

No pics of that but here.

Attached: F0CF57E7-8C7E-4A0C-9849-A0F944AE7438-37634-000022DCCBD1E9B9.jpg (1536x2048, 500K)

>Conboi-kun, that mech makes me feel funny in my engine!
>I think it's about time I teach you about the laserbeaks and the buzzsaws little Bamber

Thanks! The only thing I don't like about Rubble's design is his weird puppet like mouth. Makes sense with Windblade since she's supposed to resemble a doll.

Fun fact! Airazor's toy did, however, have hidden blades in beast mode. Why? Who knows.
It's weird to see this for me because Beast Wars is heavily associated with ReBoot and Shadow Raiders in my mind, which did have strong female characters.

Attached: beastmode2.jpg (534x449, 24K)

>So I'd have to make her a friendly alien.
That's cool.
>I wanted to post a cute dino
The dino is rather hard to get.
Nice canon and nice customs. What account did you tell me to make?💚

Kek.
>Beast Wars is heavily associated with ReBoot and Shadow Raiders in my mind, which did have strong female characters.
Few female characters, but very strong. I still fancy Hexadecimal. And Blackarachnia, for all her sexiness, was very compelling and developed as a character.
Well, with Windblade is to make her more robotic since she basically looks like a human. Cyberverse went hard with the 'puppet' mouth.

>Hexadecimal, Dot, Mouse, AndrAIa
>Tekla, Zera, Jade, Zuma, Lamprey

Man I need to rewatch Shadow Riders.
Hexadecimal still was so cool. No spoilers. Reboot was such a great show.

Wait, why/how can you still do hearts? No fair.
>The dino is rather hard to get
Hmf.

Mighta posted this Swerve before.
>Nice canon and nice customs
The UM I posted wasn't mine, hopefully the part compositions were helpful though.
>What account did you tell me to make?
I do not remember at all... I don't really use discord, I think I recommended rabb.it because /eagg/ does occasional streams.❤️

Attached: Kreon Swerve.jpg (600x619, 247K)

Alright, I'll make a rabb.it. You did a heart! And nice Swerve you posted before.❤️

The twist would be that time jumping has consequences, and the consequence is that a creature "noticed" the jump through time, and found his dimension, appearing at a much later point. Since Springer was successful in preventing the war, the universe was not ready to face it and it nearly destroyed everything, forcing him to travel in time again to prepare the cybertronians for this future war. The only way to prepare them? The Great War needs to happen.

Might help explain why the war happens in almost every single continuity.

Grrrr, that sounds similar to my Kreon thing.
>Quintessons in the planet's core keep resetting the planet's history and change minor variables to see if the TFs can figure out a way to defeat the Unicron entity (there are several)

I don't think IDW'll have the stones to get so meta

Heh! Let me know when you get one made, friend!❤️

Attached: Kreo Getaway.jpg (1024x891, 124K)

For sure! Nice kreons-❌

>Nice kreons-
>an X
????
What did he meant by this

Attached: Kreo Lost Light S1.jpg (2574x896, 597K)

Keep Getaway far from the Lost Light! But really, just wanted to see what it did.🏀

How ironic

Attached: lovedeathandrobots.png (601x253, 36K)

! How could I not see it.💯

Where are the options instructions?
And Getaway did nothing wrong! He's a p complex character that I haven't even made my mind up on yet. Kind of a Prowl's lapdog/terrorist but later becomes a renegade Rattrap-ish character. Not that sure yet, gave him a sniper rifle though
(Guzzle's torso and head, white limbs, grey Starscream helmet)
There's a yellow head from I think a Terrorcon, but I didn't want to scratch its mouth off
Huh?

Attached: Kreo Axer.jpg (694x1024, 136K)

Here's a Breast Fire

Attached: 1554102966589.jpg (2048x1152, 408K)

Love Death and Robots is a Netflix series of a bunch of animated shorts.

Attached: blindspot.jpg (569x346, 73K)

But but I don't own netflix...

This. OP is a megafaggot for not starting right away with a storytime.

Thank you.

You are welcome.

Nice setup, I love me some furman transformers

>Even children know how stupid Tigerhawk was
Finally, someone says it

Why have two fan favorite characters when you can have some sort of...thing? Anyway buy it kids, even though you might not out of resentment. We learned nothing from killing Optimus.

>Fun fact! Airazor's toy did, however, have hidden blades in beast mode
Ha, get it?
Because she's AiRAZOR

Attached: 1400804468591.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Hey, people seem to love these two character!
>LET'S MERGE THEM! PERMANENTLY!
>THEN KILL THEM AFTERWARDS
This isn't Dragon Ball. You can't just merge characters

The only reason they killed Tigerhawk was due to how much the writers hated the idea. Jesus, Hasbro.

This is it for this thread. Hope the comic picks up steam.

No new thread? So sad...

Attached: Kreon Shockwave sad.jpg (1320x1635, 906K)

Maybe in the afternoon, stay tuned.