The moment when you realize Tentacolino spawned a fucking tv show

The moment when you realize Tentacolino spawned a fucking tv show.

Attached: 89147298532.jpg (364x485, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/305907263
youtube.com/watch?v=BxHNztg0X3s
youtube.com/watch?v=A4a0xlOYgeI
youtube.com/watch?v=4583VfB5VvI
youtube.com/watch?v=QSTGBjHXLjE
imdb.com/title/tt1623780/
imdb.com/title/tt0330994/
imdb.com/title/tt1719665/?ref_=nv_sr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=9-1fW3v_af0
youtube.com/watch?v=3ONIQZdbpwY
mondotv.it/scheda-singola-fantasy-island.html
imdb.com/title/tt2374051/?ref_=adv_li_tt
youtube.com/watch?v=STEYk6V9l04
twitter.com/Saberspark/status/1102999355538194432
twitter.com/Saberspark/status/1102678526082367488
youtube.com/watch?v=0_OgED1oipQ
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN27akZUvwXAzeil7IoAkPeQZfvivehrZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7yHbmmVXt3I&index=29&list=PLYXievo3ibiWA0RdNX8cv7DBSih_yr9db&t=0s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYXievo3ibiX8ae4IL1in2SgGlWMBm-W-
youtube.com/watch?v=nGgjATSt0vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vimeo.com/305907263

>mondo TV
you have NO IDEA

Why is he so fucking buff though?

Steroids

this is actually real

what the fuck. Is it new?

Attached: 1479605253821.jpg (180x210, 10K)

>new animated Titanic content after years
>they're actually continuing on from the ending in the second one that directly contradicted the first movie

This is fucking surreal, man. We used to have so many threads for these movies back in the day.

Attached: PWGymXk.jpg (576x534, 85K)

>what the fuck. Is it new?
No, not really. It was made in 2010.

How has it never been brought up before on /co? That's really weird.
Also the page on their site shows some totally different looking animesque designs than what's in that video.

Attached: fantasy-island-banner.jpg (930x380, 422K)

>Holy shit, there was an animated Titanic movie with a rapping dog?
>Wait, that animated Titanic movie with the rapping dog was made to copy the success of another animated Titanic movie?!
>What the fuck, that animated Titanic movie had a giant octopus that saved everyone on the Titanic from dying? AND it had a sequel?
>Holy fucking shit, that sequel has a rapping shark and contradicted the original?!
>WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK, the sequel got a follow-up TV show?!

Because there really wasn't much info back then. I remembered looking up all this stuff like 9, 10 years ago. Discovering that there were three Titanic animated films was a real surprise to begin with.

That livestream is dead now.

So is it just that one episode or is there more?

It sounds to me like they were planning to make this whole thing into a franchise, probably with merchandise too.

But you know it didn't follow through, maybe because of it being based on a real life incident.

I just tweeted this to Channel Awesome.

Doug is gonna be in for a shock.

>So is it just that one episode or is there more?
I found just one episode, but i'm sure there's more. According to Vimeo that's just the second episode and it was posted 3 months ago.

>and it was posted 3 months ago
Yet you say this came out in 2010?
Jesus. Sounds like lost media.

Well yeah, if we knew about it we would've found it. Like I said, back then info on these things was sparse. Doug didn't even know about the octopus Titanic cartoon until after Yea Forums did.

The worst part about searching for this is that they called their cartoon "Fantasy Island" and that just conflicts with the Ricardo Montalbán show.

Well at least they are dropping the pretext to be a Titanic sequel

Attached: 1357355623824.png (799x799, 13K)

>Ricardo Montalban is a pirate
>Tattoo is a cloud
What a weird TAS.

Would you?

Attached: cloud.png (805x381, 285K)

>The worst part about searching for this is that they called their cartoon "Fantasy Island" and that just conflicts with the Ricardo Montalbán show.
Fact

NO

Attached: D2iEew-XgAA2aC4.png (480x360, 214K)

Yea Forums remember so you don't have to, now out

You poor undereducated nigger. Lets start from the beginning.

Once upon a time, a bad european direct to video got an even worse english dub, and magic was born.

Somehow, it made enough money for them to double down

youtube.com/watch?v=A4a0xlOYgeI

>THIS is the good ol' days Yea Forums is desperate to return to

I have no doubt if this movie was made today. it would be in beanmouth-style.

beump

here,only in italian, this masterpiece, full film
youtube.com/watch?v=4583VfB5VvI
the dog rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=QSTGBjHXLjE
the op film

That blonde girl needs to show me her tan lines
I wanna see her pale parts

No no, the first one released was the film with the dog-octopus, in 1999:
imdb.com/title/tt1623780/

Then the Rapping Dog was done by a competing studio, released in 2000:
imdb.com/title/tt0330994/

Then the one with the dog-octopus got a sequel in 2004:
imdb.com/title/tt1719665/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I don't remember if Yea Forums or Doug found the one with the rapping dog first. But I know that in 2009, after finding out about that film we eventually found out about the two dog-octopus films.

You know how hard it was to find info on that stuff back then? Even while looking for more info on those movies, nothing turned up about a follow-up tv show that would've been out during that time.

Not playable in US, for some reason.

Wait, if this has an English dub, then where is that being broadcast? For that matter, do they have DVDs?

another link for tentacolino, op film, but I'm not in US so I don't know if this work
youtube.com/watch?v=9-1fW3v_af0
ita language

This is the Squid that died saving the Titanic, right?

One more thing, there are TWO versions of the Rapping Dog film.

One version is the one Doug reviewed, which is some choppily edited version that begins with the Titanic's sinking.

The other version is the full version, which starts out with the boarding of the Titanic instead. It actually is much more coherent compared to the edited one, even if it is ridiculous as fuck.

Yeah, he died but came back to life.

Here:

This is the PARTY TIME rap from the Edited version, that Doug reviewed:

This is the one from the Uncut original version, which had a completely different rap:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ONIQZdbpwY

It's like the rabbit hole that never ends.

The only way this could be crazier is if it turned out someone made a cartoon imitating both Animated Titanic films.

Okay, so we know there's Animated Titanic films, and we know Sharknado is a franchise, right? What if it was a Rapping Dog Tornado vs a Rapping Shark Tornado?

This feels like a fever dream I would have.
>>THIS is the good ol' days Yea Forums is desperate to return to
Better than the way things are now. Everyone is so bitter and angry

>Everyone is so bitter and angry
and horny dont forget horny

>find the dog octopus movie on youtube
>see a random scene
>octopus is carrying a miniature dog who shoots lasters at fish with futuristic gun

holy fuck

Attached: maitetsu.jpg (698x289, 45K)

The weirdest thing is that the one with the rapping dog is the one where they implied people died in the Titanic disaster while the one with the dog octopus had no one die at all.

So..he's mollusc Jesus?

because the octopus one is meant for kids and the rapping dog... uh well it's also for kids

I don't know where I'm going with this one

well maybe we wouldn't be so horny if some mods didn't delete all the lewds with their big meaty hands

Probably.

>Better than the way things are now. Everyone is so bitter and angry.
Because this place is filled up with nothing but incels and furries Duh.

I think the theme song mentions them escaping the Titanic. I don't know Italian though, so maybe I misheard it.

This is too much to swallow.
Why are the deers and other animals drinking salt water?

They didn't ignore the Titanic.

Attached: fantasy island shark.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

mondotv.it/scheda-singola-fantasy-island.html

>Fantasy Island

>In the magical setting of an enchanted island, what of all things but the infamous ship Titanic happens to wind up in a nearby cove? And who do we find on the premises, but our friends from the «Legend of Titanic» saga?! The gang’s all here: Elizabeth, Don Juan, the mice (Smile and Top Connors), a clever dog called Fox, Chantilly (Fox’s sweetheart) — and then there’s Tentacles, the 7-year-old child octopus who had previously saved the ship’s crew. Unfortunately, the baddies Van der Tilt and his assistant are here as well! Fantasy Island is an animation that takes us on a thrilling ride from the kingdom of Atlantis all the way to an island unlike any other….

If only you people could understand the sheer meme potential this same studio brought into this world when they animated Adrian La Serie Evento (I don't even know how to translate that), based on and thought by known italian singer Adriano Celentano, starring himself as a zorro furry persona trying to save humanity from itself. That animated show is a MESS.

Attached: news175196.jpg (700x394, 33K)

Oh fuck, they also made this:

imdb.com/title/tt2374051/?ref_=adv_li_tt

Around 2:05 they start playing one of the songs from the first film.

youtube.com/watch?v=STEYk6V9l04

I don't think there's been any lyrics posted for this song.

This is supposedly their Pocahontas film?

twitter.com/Saberspark/status/1102999355538194432
twitter.com/Saberspark/status/1102678526082367488

Fun fact: Tentacolino was made by the same animation company who did Squirrel & Hedgehog. They went from making one of the most shitty movies ever to creating one of the best fox waifus ever.

Attached: bartolomeus90_tumblr_mr7v41DGud1ruxbigo1_500.jpg (500x700, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0_OgED1oipQ

HOLD MEEEEEEE
NEEEEVER LET ME GOOOOOOOOO
YOU'RE ALL I'LL EEVVVVVERRR NEEEEEEEED
AND I KNOWWW
I WILL LOVE YOU SO
FOR ALLLL ETERRRRRNIIITTTYYYYYY
MY LIFE HAS BEGUN
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE
HOLDING MEEEEEEEE

Based

Attached: flippingthejeep.gif (512x384, 2.56M)

that picture looks like they wanted to bait for the Italian bimbo magical girl crowd there. I could see them commissioning a bunch of shit in that style to get the money, then invoke production issues to switch back to tentacolino's assets and pocket the rest.

Attached: angelfriends.jpg (220x227, 17K)

are those rats having a seizure ?

but wasn't that island an allegory to heaven because they died and couldn't come back with the living?

You are giving this cartoon WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT.

Theres no way they could imply death in that movie, what happened, happened.

And what happened was that the king of atlanteans banished them to that island so the secret of the magic immortality elixir would never be shared... boy that sounds so wrong...

>and what happened was that the king of atlanteans banished them to that island so the secret of the magic immortality elixir would never be shared... boy that sounds so wrong...

I'm pretty sure they'll come back to their homes like if nothing happened.

What, the sinking of the Titanic?

Tell me more about it.

>tfw you like the rapper for the original uncut song better, but PARTY TIME has more structure to it

>there's two different versions of a rapping dog in an animated film about the Titanic sinking

Attached: 1492797326172.gif (360x203, 1.6M)

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN27akZUvwXAzeil7IoAkPeQZfvivehrZ
In case you wanted to see it

It's actually a tv series that they chopped up to be a film
youtube.com/watch?v=7yHbmmVXt3I&index=29&list=PLYXievo3ibiWA0RdNX8cv7DBSih_yr9db&t=0s
The movie
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYXievo3ibiX8ae4IL1in2SgGlWMBm-W-
The TV series

Enlighten me, what's so bad about it?

And one of them has a sequel and tv spin-off.

Yea Forums has always been horny, we're just angrier about it now.

No, it's two different versions of the rapping dog film.

So the list is like this:

Legend of the Titanic (1999): Dog-Octopus saves everyone on the Titanic.
Titanic: The Legend Goes On (aka Titanic: The Animated Movie) (2000), original uncut edition: The Rapping Dog film, but longer, somewhat more coherent than the edited version, and with different songs. For example the sequence leading up to the rapping dog makes more sense here, even if it's still ridiculous.
Titanic: The Legend Goes On (aka Titanic: The Animated Movie) (2000), edited edition: Badly edited and cut to the point where many scenes don't make any sense. Has the PARTY TIME song and Holding Me, which are more memorable than the songs in the uncut version.
Tentacolino (aka In Search of the Titanic): This is a sequel to the one with the dog-octopus. Main characters go to Atlantis, a lot of batshit insane things happen, and the ending completely contradicts what happened in the first film because the main characters are given an island to live on for the rest of their lives (the ending of the original film shows one of the mice living in New York as an old mouse).
Fantasy Island: A TV show that spins off of that second movie with the dog-octopus.

>and the ending completely contradicts what happened in the first film because the main characters are given an island to live on for the rest of their lives (the ending of the original film shows one of the mice living in New York as an old mouse).
No it doesn't. Let me explain it: In Legend of the Titanic, After the flashback ends, The film ends with old Conners and Stella (Mice) back in modern-day New York and Conners telling his grandchildren that whales are still hunted. Stella replies with: "Your grandfather loves to tell stories, but like all sailors, you shouldn't take him too seriously." The flashback in the original movie was just a "very loose story" made by Conners for his grandchildren. None of that bullshit actually happened. Meaning that the sequel it's just a spin-off of that "very loose story".

His very loose story implies that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with his friend instead of his wife?

>His very loose story implies that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with his friend instead of his wife?
I'm talking about the original movie. Not Tentacolino.

That's from the sequel movie about Atlantis, not the original.

Nice music, at least

I hope tentacolino saves everyone from 9/11 in the next movie

Featuring Pedro the dabbing plane?

9/11 animated movies would have a crying eagle.

The animation is confusing me. The characters look like flash mixed with 3D at times.
Also, there is so much pausing between dialog.

I like it so far

Attached: but there's one thing I'm not.png (393x446, 176K)

Fuck this movie

yfw this whole thing is a lost segment of Heavy Metal

Attached: behold the Loc Nar.jpg (1366x768, 95K)

Attached: can't wait.png (950x706, 859K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nGgjATSt0vk

a middle finger for you

Attached: mouse.png (840x688, 870K)

Mondo TV is just too good

cuter Pocahontas than the Disney one desu

the brazilian mouse is cute.