OH MY 7 QUIRKS

OH MY 7 QUIRKS

VS

OH MY 10 ALIENS

Who would win?

Attached: D299C14C-46FB-4197-A4D6-6FD3FA0C4F52.png (1650x928, 1.18M)

How many times will it be stated that one of Ben's aliens is literally a god?

I'm predicting Ben will win.

Ben by far

It doesn't matter if he doesn't utilize it. Powers are only as good as the user.

Ben would murder that loser, along with any other kid in that class

>10 aliens

He used it enough times to know how to recreate the universe.

DIdnt have that in the original series.

Both will lose to Superman easily.

Attached: 1484325401812.jpg (655x1003, 126K)

>just like last week, he got kicked out of Yea Forums so he bring his brand war on Yea Forums
Do we really need console war mentality there too?

WHO WINS
YOU DECIDE!!

Attached: Bear_Bros_vs_Warner_Bros.png (600x600, 399K)

The guy on the right is a little bitch, I know that much. What's stopping Ben from turning into the fish dude and just biting whatshisface's head off

he used to be a little bitch*

Attached: 1525649094799.jpg (713x951, 641K)

both are little bitches that need to be fucked to death tho

Deku gets his shit hard countered and slapped by several aliens, he might as well have glass bones and paper skin when fighting
>Upgrade
>Ghost Freak
>Diamond Head
>Way Big
>Upchuck
>EyeGuy
>Frankenstrike
>Blitzwolfer
He might be able to get a fair fight from
>Cannonbolt
>Four Arms
>XLR8
>Ripjaws
>Snare-Oh
He'd most likely beat given the correct circumstances
>Grey Matter
>Stinkfly
>Ditto
>Wildmutt

Attached: an hero time.jpg (1194x1191, 130K)

Dunno I've always wondered, what if Ben can't press his watch?
Pretty useless even.

>Stinkfly
He can just fly and spit goop at him

I was taking MUH ANIME SPEED AND AGILITY into account, he'd probably do a gay version of pic related.

Attached: Vilgax_chase.webm (640x480, 1.07M)

Maybe more.

100% OfA hit would kill all of bens aliens.

How many people died?

We don't even know all of Deku's Quirks at this point. Wait until the endgame.

Hori revealed all of AfO’s quirks yet?

It'd phase right through ghostfreak and just splatter upgrade until he reforms.

nah ben is not that clever, let alone skilled at all

>Do we really need console war mentality there too?
You're ignoring the unending "DC vs MarLEL" comment wars that make up 85% of this hellmouth board.

See this is why it's impossible to talk about this series on Yea Forums

Can Deku fight underwater or does Ripjaws have to fight while suffocating?

I like Deku but Ben would have him tied up in minutes, no contest.

Attached: 1530591623883.jpg (600x337, 42K)

I like Ben but Deku would have him tied up in minutes, no contest.

That's why we don't need more of this shit

>early on one for all is described as passing down multiple peoples quirks
>somehow people assume this doesn't mean what it literally means
>they are mad his has multiple quirks

I would blame speed reading but...this was in the anime as well.

Speed watching. Though I suppose it's also the fact that All Might never used any of the powers Deku is demonstrating.

>Ben, the kid who always tries to use 4arms is going to not try to use 4arms
Nah. He ends up with a big hole in his chest

I thought All Might said that it passed down strength or something like that?

This big time
Depends on the worst
Writer though

Failsafe in the Omnitrix, turns him into just the right alien to survive

* On the writer though

isnt that some af / omniverse bulshit?
sounds like it

Vilgax punched Ben to the moon. Nothing in MHA has that kind of power.

ben has ghostfreak it's over before it even begins
why would superman fight children

so how many aliens are actually in the Omnitrix? I know in the future he's Ben 10,000 but do they ever give a real number?

By OV, he has 60, but in AF, when he had Master Control, they mentioned he had over 10 million samples to choose from

>all might, a genius who was able to use ofa at 100% without any trouble at the start, had no idea about this at all
>deku, who is absolutely dogshit with OFA, was mad some teenager talked shit about his bully
>proceeds to unlock it, and then a ghost of the previous holder explains to him that's his quirk and more quirks are coming
>also, the doctor from the beginning is the same one that works for ofa is revealed in the latest chapter, potentially giving deku yet ANOTHER quirk that got stolen
And somehow, you're defending this.

Attached: pussy.png (503x1920, 220K)

works for afo*

No? Ghostfreak wasn't part of his aliens anymore iirc

The omnitrix lets him die (Ben 10k) and get hurt (that time he broke his arm as clockwork and it transferred over to his human body) if he’s already transformed. The fail safe only does anything if he is in his human form.

Word of god states that he has some trillion samples in there in total.

He got him back in the Omnitrix after he died, but I don't think he ever used him again.

Man that makes me miss vilgax's old appearance...and most things about him, he was great as this unstoppable monster of a being

Nope. Only know 1 of the side ones so far.

>7 QUIRKS
I haven't been keeping up with the manga but this Deku guy does he really have seven different powers now?

Ben 10 ironically, has more experience than Izuku using his powers.

Also the fact that we don't even know what most of Izuku's quirks even are limit him to the two, three?, that have already been revealed. Most of those can be countered by any number of Ben's aliens, even if they limit him to the original 10.

It's not speed watching. OFA having multiple quirks is 100% an asspull. It's always been stated to just be a transferable quirk that just stockpiles the strength of previous users.

Honestly, I'm mad about how useless it was to give it to Deku. Like, Mirio literally has one of the most powerful quirks in the series, to the point where other characters are even astonished by how powerful his quirk is. By not giving him OFA, All-Might has literally prevented future OFA users from having Mirio's amazing quirk. Could you imagine just how powerful OFA users would be with it? Like, I'm talking long term the amount of good it'd do for the world, and All-Might tossed that opportunity away.

Even Reboot Ben could beat Deku

Attached: 1528933030276.jpg (3290x2802, 2.48M)

Warners just need to make them faint with tales of a time when cellphones and most Internet websites did not exist.

Ben should use Alien X to reboot MHA and delete Deku. Based Mirio deserved better.

>Fun on my watch? We'll see about that!

Ghost freak is an easy "I win" button, but they never used it often enough.

Isn't that the guy who drew shitty Steven Universe comics a few years ago?

Attached: leak mob.png (1013x542, 60K)

anime is a subset of cartoons. That's why "honorary Yea Forums" exists.

Wait are we piting a 10 year old against 14-16 year old Deku? Why not used Alien Force Ben who's around the same age?

>Upgrade
Being made of goo wont save you from a good punch.

Almighty punches a goo guy on one of the first episodes. Deku also took down a goant robot with 1 punch in his first time using the power, so Waybig os not ensured a win. Same goes with Diamondhead and many of the others that you mentioned,Diamondhead has been show to be kind of breakable despite everything.

Ghostfreakis a good choice.

Super punches have been show numerous times to also ranged weapons.

Because 10 year old Ben is enough

Only Ghostfreak is an ensured win, and he is the least used alien, the only other one thaft might have a chance in a straight up fight is XLR8. Upgrade depending of a lot of circunstrances.

>Same goes with Diamondhead
Man, super Vilgax punched Diamondhead all the way to the moon and he took it just fine. AFO isn't powerful enough to do something like that

If this is OS Ben. He’s got a solution, a Way Big one. If we’re using just the first 10. Heatblast should be enough

No, OFA was always called a mutation between a quirk that stockpiled strength and one that passed down quirks. Technically, all-might could have just been unaware that it wasn't a mutation but rather one quirk transfering every quirk.

In a no holds barred hypothetical scenario, why wouldn't he just go Upchuck and eat Izuku when he takes his first swing?

Deku taste like shit

I remember Diamondhead being very shatarable. Didn't Vilgax managed to overpower him with strenght alone in their first fight?

Also I don't see how Heatblast would be much of a solution.

Its not like Deku never fought people who blasted fire and other attacks, and keep in mind that he can attack from far away.

Cant digest organic material