WHEN DID BATMAN START USING UNDERWEAR ?

Attached: Batman-Rebirth-Greg-Capullo-e1478195801569.jpg (1000x1183, 134K)

You mean when he went back to them after this? After the wedding. Or failed wedding in this case.

He always had trunks until they got rid of them with the New 52 like Supes

Attached: Bat-trunks1.jpg (225x342, 27K)

wew

I've always assumed it was supposed to protect his cock

They snuck them back in and nobody gave a shit.

DC’s comics were better before Batman and Superman started wearing the trunks again. I hope all the trunksfags that bitched for years are happy.

>No trunks somehow imbued better writing and art. You notrunksfags are just being salty.

I don’t care about trunks too much either way (I think they are even less important for Batman) but Superman’s trunks came with Bendis and Batman’s trunks came with King going even further off the rails.

You don't seem to care about trunks yet took a shot at the "trunkfags" who do?

Attached: Your (You).jpg (1179x500, 181K)

Good way to out yourself not knowing anything about comics, idiot. Trunks is a Dragon Ball Z character, he's not in DC comics.

He's worn trunks for 75/80 years of his existence.

I’m just saying there were posters here bitching for years and when they finally got their wish it was a monkey’s paw
Kek

>DC’s comics were better before Batman and Superman started wearing the trunks again
Tom King revealed that Batman started to wear trunks again because Catwoman left him and that made him want to go back to basics to figure out what the fuck happened with his life.

Yes, the return of the trunks were connected to a terrible story

>being this fucking casual
Bruce had already gotten rid of the trunks at least 2 years before the new52 when Morrison brought him back after Return of Bruce Wayne.
Also there was that period in the 90’s when he wore an all black costume like the Tim Burton one.

Man, I'm glad the New 52 costumes are gone. They aged like milk.

After stop using diappers like any normal person?

For you

If I pulled those trunks off, would you die?

Purple cape was costume kino. But the belt was absolute shit.

it would be extremely kink...

Not gonna lie, former Trunks fag. Yhe suits Batman and Superman were wearing right before the trunks returned were a perfect middle ground with the thicker multi-coloured belts to break up the colour. I actually liked them better than the trunks, especially with Batman having more colour to his costume. Then they went back to trunks anyways. Assholes. Also Batman's Hush costume without even having any blue anymore looks bland as fuck.

Batman: Hush costume without blue highlights is literally the Batman: Year One costume.

And every patrician knows that Batman: Year One costume is best costume.

Yikes