The future is looking great

The future is looking great.

Attached: 1553728160979.png (519x864, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

waw

I unironically want a Ronald McDonald
cartoon series

a comedy cartoon with cosmic space clown cats sound pretty good, miles better than thundercats go.

why a clown

The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald exists.

Because we’re living in a literal clown world

>he doesn't know

You seen how many people walking around today looking like fucking clowns

because that's what zoomers act and look like and they want all media to obey that narrative.

it's still 3 eyes

Attached: 1534943918755.png (241x341, 85K)

Attached: 449.gif (607x609, 762K)

HONK HONK HONK

Attached: 1553630568488.png (275x251, 135K)

I've just got the joke.

Attached: 578c41cd62e2e9b8c06df625aaabf235cc4e3760_hq.jpg (683x1024, 48K)

Calarts thread?

Attached: 1529564615144.png (750x565, 322K)

Attached: NICE MEME.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

SNIFFS BEYOND SNIFFS

Attached: 1553639081829.jpg (800x492, 85K)

latest /pol/tard meme

Sometimes less is more. Don't worry OP the future contains an entire plethora of art from detailed to simplistic and you can choose which one you want to like. Watch JLU Fatal Five or Love Sex and Robots instead if you want.

>you right now

Attached: honk_honk.jpg (800x572, 316K)

Attached: 1553640698418.jpg (397x441, 43K)

>low res wojack recolor
>literally filled with /pol/fag references
not exactly helping your case there chief.

ha that means you use /pol/. Mods, please ban this man.

Memes aside, is this show any good at all?

Attached: thundercats.jpg (3200x1800, 274K)

>implying you need too use the board when the ass cancer can't help but leak everywhere
not even worth the (you) /pol/drone

not out yet

Oooh I get it now lole

>you right now

Attached: 1553639803502.jpg (206x245, 11K)

Attached: fdf.png (636x515, 229K)

HONK HONK

Attached: Pepegliacci.jpg (530x838, 108K)

Attached: 1553631586239.jpg (225x225, 11K)

how did they fuck up the intended composition that fucking badly holy shit

Embrace the blackpill user, it's the only honking way.

Attached: 1553638241254.png (767x430, 360K)

>pol invented calling trannies in toddler clothes and pink hair who literally yell in public for their pronouns "clowns"
You wish, beanboy

Sorry bro, but when the Wednesday Frog Dude made that short YT video covering the clown frog, nothing can top it. The meme has topped. It can only get lamer.

You're a clown to society and those who love you. The last level of doomer is to honk honk while you wait for the inevitable collapse of humanity.

Attached: 1553654656911.gif (2952x3047, 1.75M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

You’re probably right.

Based and good taste'd.

At least we''ll get you crying about it every single day until 2025.

>haha I love eating shit, because they told me the enemy I made will HATE IT
modern islam logic applied to brand worship really isn't pretty.

It's not out yet, but I'm sure it will be anywhere from painfully mediocre to flat-out awful.

To be honest, I don't mind /pol/ spilling over every now and then. Provides me something to chuckle at.

Enlighten yourself user, go honkpilled.

Attached: 1553635573706.jpg (490x488, 34K)

......... as in anons laughing at NPCs, while acting like MPCs themselves.

>MPCs
Master Player Characters

Attached: 1553625106349.jpg (1024x504, 41K)

I am glad I made that typo.

>Everything I don't like is /pol/
The state of Yea Forumsmblr

>he didnt watch the mcdonalds vhs movies

Its not a meme to say it looks like absolite shit. Who the fuck is pushing this shit artstyle out and calling it good?

At least Shin Chan is funny though.

Cal Arts grads

Clown world is a /pol/ meme though.

Network TV execs. Gravity Falls fans.

this clown world meme seems pretty retarded

It's because you're not enlightened.

Attached: 1553626778404.jpg (1421x682, 117K)

I forgot all about the “third eye of the nose”

>new cartoon shits on everything the older shows were
>but oh no we have to preserve this iconic shot so you know we actually do care about the property
I don't get their "priorities".

It WILL be an okay show with a few atoning moments, but boring in-between and mediocre all over.

I know right? Just make a new show, don't shit on the original with a reboot that is nothing alike.

Could someone speed it up to be fluid?

It is though. I get that it's political trolling at the highest level because it's ultimately nihilistic and comes from a defeatist mindset where coherence and standards are thrown out. It's the "I'm doing this to trigger the libs" type culture from a cynical adolescent perspective.

Speed up your eyes nigga

reboots are not supposed to look like the same thing as the original. the 2011 failure is nothing like the original.

Sure, but how

Exactly! Thanks for explaining, Rick Sanchez.

Attached: 1553641016970.png (1048x567, 780K)

people who justify its easier to animate. BUT i still animates like fucking garbage, so it doesnt even have consistent animation quality over anime which looks damn good sometimes from an aesthetic perspective even if its got the "talking mouthflaps" negative for most.

American animation now has no fucking pro over japanese tv animation. It used to in the 90s and 00s have consistent animation through an episode stuff was always moving and shit and the quality while never reaching the highs of important anime scenes was more of a middleground. Now its just shit all around.

It's funny how contrarians sperged so hard about society they think horse and buggy standards unobtainable by any just country would work for them when that some traditional mindset would reject them. Thanks for the laugh, clown.

Why does Yea Forums take everything so seriously?

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Attached: 1553631378052.jpg (680x640, 84K)

They can't honk, so they're inferior.

Attached: 1553640664202.jpg (350x381, 29K)

because people get tired of culture warrior bullshit flooding hobby boards that don't want anything to do with it but are still stuck in a crossfire, between two psychotic uncaring forces.

OP's thread was about thundercats lol

Or maybe calarts.

and merely stating the origin of a meme caused shit flinging, really makes you think.

Forget about the composition for a moment, why the fuck doesn't the 2018 version have ANY value contrast?

>why the fuck doesn't the 2018 version have ANY value contrast
That's all cartoons now cause "flat and simple" is the decade trend. We'll get tired of it and move to the next great thing in the 2020's like we do in every decade.

Attached: 1553625024026.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

Cheap to animate and that's necessary now because money got to make cheaper for money money now make more money

These honk edits are getting rapidly more creative. It's starting to grow on me

70% of the time, it will be an average show that most people won't like but a few will, and there's be the occasional thread of people unironically liking it

15% of the time the show is just awful, and even people who were willing to give it a chance hate it.

15% of the time the show is surprisingly good and funny and some people come around to it, though it will always have a hatedom.

And there's a rounding-error chance that the show shocks everyone by being amazing and is ends up being this generations Spongebob Squarepants. You never really know

youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk

>2030
>just a collection of semi-recognizable blobs with bean mouths

It's so fast your eyes can't perceive it.

Can't wait!!

Attached: 1553634803652.png (1000x800, 351K)

>he says as he's fuming

Change is always scary at first but in hindsight we realize it was for the best.

Attached: evolution-.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

This, however, is uncreative and lazy and makes me think you're underage.

The future is looking edgy

Attached: Teen Titans.jpg (1630x3079, 2.17M)

more like the future is looking like low budget live action because it's cheaper too produce.

Attached: 1553630748366.jpg (554x347, 45K)

"Everything I don't like is /pol/"
Is a /pol/ meme too. But yes, this is indeed a r9k/tv/pol meme created in retaliation to pepe the frog being casualized and normalized to the point he aired on Family Guy now. It happened exactly around that time.

How does one go about knowing the origin and use of these? It's not exactly like they have watermarks. Same with that trump reddit board. Almost as if it's intentionally advertising, and the ones that complain about them are the very same users...

>Souless
>Soul
>Souless
>Souless

You just like anime

By browsing more than one board

You have to be an idiot to not know where these images come from

To make it easier for you;
>race bait/tranny/alt left / right/twitter thread on Yea Forumsco/
>Pepe/NPC/mutt pics get posted
>It's totally not /rk9/tv/pol shitposting guys...

As always, off yourselves.

>Soulful
>Soulful
>Less Soul
>Soulless

Meme's worn it's course

Not out yet, probably never will be

Haven't seen the 80's cartoon, should I It looks cheap and bad animated, also I prefer the 2003 character design, not because "muh anime" I just think they are more appealing, I've seen some animes but I'm not really into japanese animation.

>soul
>Souless
>soulful
>Less Soul
fixed for you

You're too underage to be able to comprehend what a trend is

>literally admitting to being /pol/tards
Wow. Normally it's trickier than that. Then again, knowing where you come from it's no wonder you fell for that. Which incidentally proves my theory right as well.

>Haven't seen the 80's cartoon
It's the comic you fucking idiot

>Third eye allegory

>2018 puts the 3rd eye on the nose

This people are retarded

Really? I was pretty sure there was a cartoon in the 80's. Anyways should I read it?, I'm not really into capeshit, I'm just looking toward TT2003 because nostalgia.

Because it's a comedy. The answer to all these questions is that it's a comedy.

It's less detailed because details often distract from the point of visual gags, the proportions are less realistic because small eyes and small heads don't express well and expression is essential to visual humor, and so on and so forth

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it looks good; on the contrary, it's bland as fuck. But I feel like Yea Forums doesn't really get WHY it's bad.

Comparing it to the previous incarnations isn't at all fair because it's a fundamentally different show. Instead, we should be looking at it next to older comedy shows like Ed Ed and Eddy and Spongebob, both of which did what it does far better

Attached: 1552371386515.jpg (1003x768, 107K)

the amount of people i see that seem to refuse too understand that pic related is probably what there going with, in a reboot focused supposedly on comedy, and take it as some grievous personal wound is getting fucking retarded.

Attached: Thats the joke.jpg (512x372, 29K)

You're theory is shit because I never once been to those boards before retard. You're acting like you've never seen a raid before.

The state of Yea Forums

Attached: NTT 1.jpg (1107x1600, 625K)

That gif is likely just as old as you.