Spider-Man and Deadpool #48 Storytime

Alright ladies and gents, it’s raining damn hard outside so let’s settle in with a snack a drink and a smoke if you partake and enjoy some Spider-Man and Deadpool! When we last left our heroes they were stuck in the middle of an epic industry changing event, and they had been harvested by the Manipulator and Wade got reduced to ashes. Let’s see where this goes! > Stop on in, this one gets crazy

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1908, 2.24M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1854, 2.92M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1900, 2.21M)

Attached: image.jpg (1595x1242, 3.55M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1894, 2.52M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1888, 2.2M)

Hey, Gwenpool.

Ya know, I have to agree with Otto here, the black suit is the tops man, it’s pretty hard for an alternate costume to be just as iconic as the original, but I’d say the black suit fits the bill.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1883, 2.3M)

>Gwenpool
Why did you say that name!? Look at what you’ve done!!

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1892, 1.37M)

So we all know that Wade is often aware that he’s a fictional character, but has he ever gone outside comic space like we’re seeing here? I’d imagine Wade would be fully aware of this gutter space if he has.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1883, 1.39M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1893, 1.97M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1889, 1.45M)

Gotta give her credit, this was a pretty good idea

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1899, 1.75M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1903, 1.6M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1882, 2.37M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1898, 1.98M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1893, 2.59M)

Love pages like this

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1900, 2.37M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1893, 2.76M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1895, 2.32M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1880, 2.17M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1893, 3.12M)

And that’s all for this week. Neat issue, but hardly my favorite one from Thompson. But, what did you like, what did you hate? Are you ready to say farewell to SM/DP after issue 50? I sure as hell am not. Let the discussion begin!!

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1869, 2.38M)

Thanks for the storytime.

Of course user! Sorry it’s coming a day late like always, sucks having to work on Wednesdays

Thanks.

You are most welcome

Thanks Op
Im a fan of this run

Me too, but I’m super bummed that it seems to be ending though. But at least we made it to 50. That’s pretty impressive for an adjacent title in this day and age

Her costing just doesn't translate well to a more realistic style, or at least needs bigger eyeholes.

FUCK this comic it FUCKING ruins Spider-Man with FUCKING Deadpool who is a memeing FUCK!

Agreed, but I’d say the real problem is the artist that first drew her drew her way to fucking cute, so everyone that follows makes her look butt ugly.
Thank you for your bump, salty user, and dong worry, the events of this book won’t be mentioned anywhere else. Hell, I bet Wade knowing Spidey’s identity is going to be undone at issue 50.

Throw in a few more fucks, I might just believe you.

Bumping for readers

What a boring choice of heroes.
I expected something more pratician from Thompson.

I’m sure Robbie wrote “Spidey and Deadpool followed by a mass of random heroes” as the final page and then Jim Towe just picked the ones that he drew on their.

what in the entire fuck is
>IHOCYSCWI #3
????

Infinite House of Civil Yet Secret Crisis War Invasion. It’s the hot new industry changing event that you haven’t herd of.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 2.47M)

Robbie should've been writing West Coast Avengers instead of Kelly and in charge of Age of X-Man instead of Zac

Agreed, but to be honest, I wouldn’t want him stuck with X-Men unless it’s something where he can use the cool Muties like New Mutants or something.

he'll fix mutants like he did Silk and Space Knight

Welp, dropped.

Fuck your western metashit

Eh, that’s kind of small scale stuff, X-Men is a giant smoldering mess right now, I’m excited for Hickman taking over, but I don’t think Thompson would have been a good fit because the problem isn’t just one character that needs to be fixed. Also, I can’t remember if he’s written any team books, SM/DP is pretty close, and the whole Arms Race / LMD arc acted like a team book with Wade’s group, but it’s not really an actual team book, you know?

Well, that was nice. Thanks!

You’re welcome! Glad you enjoyed it user!

give him one of the lowkey books, not a main one and he'll just do his bestest with some underrated characters
I wouldn't wish Uncanny on any writer I liked, too much pressure and autistic fans to deal with

Calm thy singular tit please.

It has the character I characterfag for, so I’m more than happy.

I looked him up to see what comics I might know that he wrote, I knew about Silk and Venom SK, and was kind of surprised to see that he also wrote Dr Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme and Spidey. But I agree with you, giving him a mid card level book for the x-men would be the best bet.

Patrician taste, Otto.

>Dr Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme
that was unironically super dope

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1600x1230, 699K)

Yeah, I feel like a jackass for never checking it out, I’m looking over it right now.

Thanks, OP.

Beady-eyed Gwenpool is vaguely off-putting.

Bump

Bumping for readers

>giantess Gwen
Oh no no no no.

Robbie Thompson wants to make sure that everyones’ fetish is represented. He already hit mine with the tentacles

>>No Screwball
Shit issue. 0/10

Yuss

Attached: Gwenpool, The Unbelievable (2016-) 019-020.jpg (1988x3056, 912K)

Bump

Looks like Batman's dad in that panel.

based waifufag

Dadman.
Dad man.

Oh damn!

Late night bump

Bump

It's cute that she just doodles in that safe space.

this is dumb, whoever wrote this plot need to kill himself in real life to finish it properly.

This was an issue that thought it was genius but was written by an idiot.