Why is Batman always kicking Superman's ass despite being a weak human?

Why is Batman always kicking Superman's ass despite being a weak human?

Attached: Bendis run.jpg (400x349, 24K)

Superman is essentially a kind hearted chad like me. Literally anyone can make fun of me or bully me, even balding manlets, but i never say anything back.

on Exterior i’m a cucked nerd (like clark kent) but inside i know my
power level

Because (a) it actually does no physical harm and there is no immediate or, in fact, any danger and (b) afterwards, at night, when he's giving Bruce the Super D and making him beg for sweet, sweet release, Clark just gets up in the middle and leaves Bruce just there, waiting, unsatisfied.

Because Superman is a masochist and lets Batman beat on him.

Because no one wants to read a book about Superman knocking Batman out a-la Saitama, even though that's how it should go.

This one page is my absolute favorite "confrontation" of theirs.

Attached: main-qimg-512f61e4f82c38c05503ff6c4077499b.png (602x946, 887K)

shitty writers that hate superman and want to wank batman

the BEST stories are when they are pals

Attached: Superman2.jpg (1932x1501, 758K)

I never learned either the source, or the context of this meme picture

What did he do to make Batman's job look easy?

wouldn't be an interesting story if Goliath kicked David's ass

>Superman is essentially a kind hearted chad like me

Attached: Cringe.jpg (696x364, 23K)

Yeah it would. David's arrogant ass could learn some humility.

I know it's essentially about Batman kicking Superman's ass, but is there actually an instance of it happening?

TDKR is usually the one most pointed to, but that has hlBruce essentially just knocking Clark down for a sec before the strain inevitably gives him a heart attack. In something like Hush, Bruce threw everything at him just to stall him for a bit, etc.

Is there even an actual instance?

The writers just want to get to the sweet two-page splash of badass Batman punching that nerd Superman in the face, that visual is all that matters in these stories, everything around it is fluff to justify it.

that wouldn't be a story because that is the pattern history follows you dumb fucking atheist, it would just be an event.

i think he captured all the criminals that were roaming that night, or something like that.

Attached: just cringe.jpg (1002x1001, 88K)

Cuz Batman type heroes are written as the audience escapist standins who can stand up to Superman and get away with it.

If your a regular human in a world of physical gods who for some damn reason allow themselves to be tamed by the heavenly beings who should run and maintain the planet by proxy of being superior in every natural and unnatural capacity than regular humans, that's your hook to read stories about anything involving superman and Batman in the same world together.

Superheroes are just overpowered janitors and custodians basically cleaning up after their peak human overlords as a underutilized asset to people who basically put people like Batman, Amanda waller, and Lex as the God of gods, who are basically a writers projection of humans being superior than actual gods and wish fufillment fuel to enforce those gods to be ruled over by humans.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 3BC9A02B-570A-440D-8506-59744704E8DA.gif (286x204, 844K)

>Allow me to rewrite the second paragraph

If your a regular human in a world of physical gods who for some damn reason allow themselves as heavenly beings to be tamed by the non heavenly beings who by themselves should run and maintain the planet by proxy of being superior in every natural and unnatural capacity than regular humans, that's your hook to read stories about anything involving superman and Batman in the same world together.

holy fuck this is so good

Attached: doge gimme a break.jpg (480x425, 20K)

>Superman is essentially a kind hearted chad like me.

Attached: 1549137034217.png (155x215, 59K)

Why is Superman always fucking Batman's ass despite being a Kryptonian who could split him apart in one stroke?

That’s a yikes from me

Because Batman IS DC and Superman isn't popular.

Comic?

Attached: 1553549171310.jpg (432x403, 31K)

Most of the justice league are emotionally unstable at best and dangerously retarded at worst. They would make horrible rulers. On top of that quite a few of them are just regular joes who got their powers through either hard work or on accident and don't see themselves as the betters of humanity.

>chad like me

Attached: 507B6F11-612F-473E-969A-5594C1259DF9.gif (460x426, 655K)

>like me

Attached: C9663193-CDA2-4BA9-93E0-23F59B6113C1.gif (112x112, 130K)

Listen, I know this is new to you and it is probably awkward for people to point it out, but I will be blunt so we can rip this band aid off. Okay? Okay.

Superman is the bottom in their relationship. Superman likes it this way. The kind hearted strong boy likes it rough.

Attached: 1E654013-0A29-42FD-B9C6-5920FA92CED5.jpg (500x313, 42K)

Because writers love Batman.

>always kicking Superman's ass
Literally never happened.

Attached: SvB failures.png (1559x1045, 138K)

Because Superman is a nice guy who essentially spends his life stopping a group of relatively muscular dystrophied people from killing each other, and Batman's a dickhead but he's also comparatively a cripple.

Clark just lets the crippled orphan get it out of his system, rather than seriously throwing down and risking murdering the guy.

Superman fakes it like he fakes his orgasms

Superman For Tomorrow

Bad Writing

Lots of butthurt from that user in the pic. The New 52 examples are also not included.

>always

Attached: 4FB4630D-8AE4-46F4-BD0E-B15CDD41825F.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Because its dc. Not ac. Theres a reason they named the company after batman

The eyes not being animating is so fucking unsettling. They already animated the whole face wtf

Gotta make Roman Reigns look good.

Why are Superfags on Yea Forums often butthurt powerlevelfags?

David had a ranged weapon and the big G o d on his side, whereas Goliath was a mere overgrown man who didn't recognise that a stone could kill him.

>Douchey Superman

Attached: 1487377072924.jpg (500x337, 158K)

Batman BTFO.

Because this only serves purpouse of stating the ability of a hero to be powerful without some magical powers. (oh yeah money and sick tech ain't magic, right?)

In DKR its because he is Bruce's friend and he doesn't want to really hurt him.

>Man taking down a GOD wish fulfillment
>cape comics are wish fulfillments

there you go my user

>Like me

Attached: Kim+get+the+artillery+_76bb397d44084b6c1b3ca03bb48d884f.jpg (231x326, 15K)

Fpbp

What about douchy Batman?

because of bad writing

>chad
>like me

Attached: oh boy.png (337x435, 51K)

Bruce wanted to spice things up in the bedroom, so it's just part of the roleplay.

Non douchebag Batman is cooler.

I never noticed that before and now I'm never going to be able to unsee it. Thanks a lot, user.

Well you've proven you don't always need negativity to farm for you's. Cringe works just as well.

>but inside i know my power level

Attached: 1B908D82-D266-4492-BE9E-A48D2FB6690A.gif (320x250, 702K)

A lesson worth learning.

Doesn't Batman literally punch metal all the time though? Like even if Superman is the hardest material known to man why would Batman break his hand?

This is fucking stupid, that is implying Batman hits hard enough to break his hand on EVERYTHING, super duribility or not punching your hardest on things usually does not end up with a broken hand let alone every bone in one

Attached: 1553281835526.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

This is honestly how i see every Superman fanboy as.

Attached: 1507221472689.jpg (529x521, 81K)

Rule of cool

That's not being douchy, Batman took a swing at him and he's calmly telling him not to do it again, what else was he supposed to do?

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)

I don't even know what to greentext out of this, its all so fucking hilarious.

Attached: coolstory.png (310x301, 57K)

Attached: golly-i-better-make-batman-a-sandwich-before-he-slaps-41662834.png (500x513, 185K)

ill have to score this one 4 and a half yikes out of oof

Based and self assured

Who won this fight

Attached: 1467524625300.png (500x428, 453K)

I wot?

Attached: DURF.gif (499x374, 1.73M)

Ok but are you physically strong?
There are lots of tough looking guys that adopt the nice guy persona out of necessity.
People wanting to pick a fight with a big guy.
If they really let loose, they'd end up with an assault charge.

Understandable paranoia. Both are boring characters who only exist to please power fantasy children, which is totally fine. In a more serious view Batman has fuckibg amazing villains buy is a boring asshole who’s only charms to me are being less of a boring asshole than Superman and how his humanity seems to stand out. By that I mean he’s not as likely to trust anyone and being surrounded by a bunch of very dangerous beings would make anyone paranoid. So always having a method of stopping something like Kent is not only not a surprise but would be an actual surprise if he didn’t factor that.

Otherwise bad writing which will always be the case because while both are boring it’s easier to make Batman interesting.

the dude on top

Could this be the new "intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor"?

Agreed

Attached: 1553547810706.jpg (912x1199, 662K)

would have been funnier if Supes had been the bottom and his big act of defiance was going before Bruce got off

>Superman is essentially a kind hearted chad like me
>i’m a cucked nerd

Attached: Nevermind+the+tv+am+i+the+only+one+that+notices+_c09ec0a5a1f2488bd6e7cdbc1a220a4d.jpg (961x759, 91K)

look at all the people who took the bait, good job

Does the Butlering count?

Attached: 1542196016755s.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Blame the writers.

he literally dodged his punch so Batman wouldn't break his hand

Bruce Wayne is rich upperclass gentleman, while Supes is broke as fuck, his homeplanet was blown up, he have to work 9 to 5 and basically is refugee.

why do they have to fight in the first place? The Superman VS Batman debacle is retarded. They're a lot more fun when they're buddies, their characters contrast and balance eachother so well, and the cartoons got that right. You should never let fanboys become writers because that's how this VS bullshit happens. Supes and Bat are bffs

Scott Snyder on his quest to write the Ultimate Everything™ changed that with miniature red suns and kyrptonite bubblegum.
Also, Snyder is horrible.

Because comics are read by weak humans who seek power fantasies.

David vs Goliath is like an essential underdog vs big shot story. Underdogs aren't supposed to learn humility, they already do it every day because their life is so shitty. If anything, Goliath was the big bully and had to learn it.

I just realized. What if this user intentionally wrote a cringy post like that so that we can all feel superior to him? What if he truly is a chad and simply wanted to make us feel better?

>An actual chad trying to make you feel better instead of calling you out on your faggotry

If only, user. If only

Pic: related

Attached: 1547952209362.jpg (1988x3056, 980K)

I unironically have a classmate in my uni who's chad as fuck. He has a pleasant voice and lots of charisma, he always jokes around but not in mean ways, he's helpful when asked and is successful at every discipline. Weirdly enough he doesn't have a gf yet, bit that's probably vecause he didn't bother. I literally cannot find any flaws in his character and that infuriates me beyond reason

Batman turns into a pissy little bitch if Superman doesn't play along with him.

Superman's the most beloved and admired hero in all of the galaxy, and he has a fortress filled with ancient alien tech. Even the president of the United States felates him.

Attached: 1499562045339.png (607x616, 470K)

Got a laugh from me, thanks.

Attached: 3nSPQh.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

Hello, mr. Goyer. Don't you have bad scripts to write? Weird for you to be posting in a comic books board, considering you never even touched one.

I mean, that is the basic premise of BvS, Batman wants to throw down but Supes just sandbags him, which only makes Batman angrier until Lex forces the confrontation.

Superman is boring and overpowered cancer and writers know it's the only way to make anything interesting out of him

I want a story where Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent get into a huge feud while being ignorant of the other's true identity and having great respect for one another as Superman and Batman.

Anyone have the panels where Bruce texts Clark for lunch and they go out fighting bad guys?

Same

>like me

Attached: received_533981173787458.jpg (712x630, 21K)

Kinda throws a wrench into the whole "world's greatest detective" and "award-winning journalist" things, doesn't it?

Big Yikes From me Dog

Attached: so this is the power of shit posting not bad.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

>chad like me

Attached: D0CC3EB6-446A-4B18-A59E-1D91711DCD95.jpg (788x656, 25K)

>chad
>like
>me

Attached: 1553743122193.jpg (460x432, 43K)

So he's literally muslim refugee

>but inside i know my power level

Attached: 1531295606320.jpg (307x287, 29K)

you're goddamn right

Attached: 1528386034326.jpg (1469x1320, 588K)

That happens in one of the World's Finest starters I think. Bruce and Clark both happen to be on the same cruise ship, and they end up having to share a room. They don't like each other at all. Bruce keeps insulting Clark for being a hick, while Clark thinks Bruce is an abrasive and arrogant rich kid.

put me in the screencap

include me in the screencap and put me underneath a smug reaction image

Bman and Supes are BROS and anyone who says different is a fag

>regular human being has to pull out all of the stops in order to beat a god-like entity
>god-like entity bitch effortlessly slaps regular human being into submission

Underdog story. It sucks that Superman always has to turn evil or look like a bitch for it to happen, though.

this

Attached: 1551864224974.jpg (578x946, 207K)