It's time for another cartoon ideas thread

it's time for another cartoon ideas thread

Attached: 1553130251967.png (1200x900, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YouClonedHitler
youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU
churchofsatan.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alt right depressed white teenager team up with a sometimes secular sometimes religious muslim girl against a syndicate working in their college campus

Youthful robot girl seeks to find friends in school.
She is beset by the humans that still resent robots.
She does her best to fit in

>She becomes smitten when his anti-semitism reminds her of home.
>He's conflicted until the ghost of Pope Urban II tells him Muslim qts are for converting

Attached: .png (1055x1500, 351K)

>reminds her of home
That part always gets a kick out of me. You'll see these real southern redneck types just be blown the fuck away when the Muslim guy they've been hating on starts on an anti Jewish rant. Like they've never seen someone express the same sentiment but stronger.

Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

>The guy was actually raised Evangelical
>Listens anyway because he knows nothing about religion beyond memes

Ace Combat

Ace Thruster

Pretty much my comics big event crossover event.
>huge cosmic war across all layers of fiction and reality
>arcs antagonist is a pissed off fictional dude from a unfinished thrown away 19th century children's story who found out the nature of his existence
> utilizes his new found awareness to write himself powers, and ally himself and make an army of all the forgotten ideas and nightmares of all the sentient beings of the universe.
>arc is seeded through out all the stories but no real clues for the audience to see this coming.
>Setting is your standard superhero, adventure universe.
>One again earth is the Achilles heal of reality.
>end goal is for the atagonist to kill me, only to find out he can never touch me as I'm writing his actions out

Attached: 1535256067360.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

An anthology show similar to “Love, Death & Robots” but less sci-fi and more horror.

Its a toon about a satanist kid but unlike all the edge comics, he lives in a nuclear conservative family and the whole satanism thing is treated like the mob. the key question of the fist session is if he is going to commit or if he is going to get excommunicated. I have been told its a trait idea, what your take Yea Forums?

I can't lift these feels side note, is there AI that helps with suicidal thoughts. Im struggling but don't want to talk to people or read self help books

Attached: 93e.png (2408x1708, 2.19M)

>Pope Urban II
I can picture it too easily. perhaps the ghost of Benedict XVI would be better

This but better,depending on presentation?

Attached: 503ac09efa90c38378a70c5de21e63c6.jpg (1071x1500, 304K)

give us samples/outline of each story.

Young boy takes a poop. The poop comes to life and they go on wacky adventures.

...Also the boy is biracial?

>occasionally post in write your own anime threads in Yea Forums
>mostly ignored but get decent feedback when it happens
>post one general idea here in the hopes of asking for expansion
>some tripfag literally named Tripfag wrecks my shit

Fuck these gay threads, I'm taking my idea to /aco/.

Attached: Lily Rose Violet Trio.jpg (1280x703, 203K)

Damn I was hoping this wasn't already an anime. This is house of Cosby all over again

Attached: 1550279006471.jpg (590x554, 195K)

Guy touches a magical thingie that pretty much dumps endless arcane knowledge into his brain and drives him so insane he loops back into sanity.
Now everyone wants to take advantage of the arcane knowledge of, Guy Eldritch!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA
I had ELIZA on a blue floppy disc when I was young and fucking around with an old IBM I'd adopted. I miss that old beige box.

Attached: xp-tan is kil.jpg (600x600, 37K)

anime is bit better in concept (imho) because the creation is trying to punish the real world for driving her creator to suicide. The delivery is were it all fails.

Western Keit Ai.

Oh what it's already in the works.

is he half poop?
repost your idea or gtfo

No, a full on poop. Like, a soft serve icecream pile sized poop.

Oh and a must is the villains introdction is his army's of hell crawling out of the ground and peoples minds as a Skelton version of Metallica play frayed ends of sanity as the protagonists look in horror as the walls of imagination crumble.

mancer the tecnomancer. I find the hand-waving of the side effects boring. you may as well just give him an artifact that he can't remove.

Oh, wait, you were talking about the young boy. I was thinking either half hispanic or half black, take that as you will.

I was asking what the kids other race was.

does it find a way?

Expanding upon this It's pretty much an animated Sitcom where this guy who has crazy ass magic powers, his neighbors who want him to do magic shit for them, women who want to get to him for his magic, and the incompetent government spooks who are constantly trying to kidnap him and figure out how his magic works.

The Klue Klux Klan

Three Klansman solve crimes of the racial kind

All I want is a cartoon with a good honest to god throughline and a concrete ending that ties it all together. It doesn't even have to do anything super spectacular or be about the world in peril or anything, I just want it to have a rock solid foundation. I just finished watching an anime called Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru and it was a small, grounded story about a bunch of young adults getting together to run a team supermarathon, but it was so well done in focusing on the characters and having them change in real, tangible ways through the series that it made me realize that I cannot remember there ever being a western cartoon that's ever really done that.
I know there have to be people out there in the industry with actual stories to tell. There have to be, right?

a deathclock number?
>half hispanic or half black
Why? How about one of those Asian looking Russians. That why you get your diversity, avoid Asian which is almost as generic as hispanic or black. Do you feel it would be like having neon hair of races?

Okay, while he's back to being sane it's a much wackier sanity, like freakazoid

Two brothers get lost in a mysterious 18th century world, a strange forest adrift in time. The older brother has a crush on a certain girl back home and the younger brother has a funny pet frog. The brothers encounter many strange people throughout their journey as they try to find their way back home. They encounter an old man with a lantern, a cute talking animal and a creepy shadow creature who feeds of the souls of those who get lost in the wood.

can it move or does it need to be carried. What can it contribute and is it dying by drying out (like that living snowman)

Is it a comedy where they twist reality to somehow make it out to be the black guys fault or what? Do each have their own thing?

Attached: 1553728160979.png (355x864, 407K)

Short tempered guy drinks contaminated water that reacts to his anger and gives him random results when he rages.
Like Dan Vs and Dial H for Hero had a baby

Basically this show but aimed at an older audience. It would be mostly adaptations of horror stories, comics, and urban legends.

Attached: F18BADA4-7700-4537-84CA-FB11724CD0E8.jpg (645x480, 56K)

An action cartoon about gangs. Essentially its a shonen where the protagonist wants form his own gang and become the greatest of them all. However the tone will be little darker than a usual shonen with deaths not being reversible and struggling with the moral choices that come up due to his actions like how killing his opposition just because they have different views fucks with his mental state and things like that. Also some comedic elements just so it isn't 100% gritty and real the whole show. Just an outline. And maybe the artstyle looking kinda similar to to pic.

Attached: 02_Mutafukaz_MUTA_R01_004701-1.jpg (1920x814, 786K)

Gary and His Demons or tigtone?

snore. Why? all this "fish out of water" walky shit is not funny, its just eating up time because writers could not be arsed to come up with shit. Its your one shot, is that what you want to do with it? wubba lubba dub dub it?

ok guys are you just going to shitpost?
and then it turns out they dreamt it up because of hypothermia?

>idea from last thread
Title of my show is “Number One Ninja”
>Plot
Jack, an American-Japanese member of a ninja clan is striving to be the best to impress the head master’s and become number one ninja. Due to his American heritage which is given bits and pieces of story for the audience to see he is given the code name Diamondback, he is also given that name because of his distrust of others since the rest of the clan members ridiculed him for being less Japanese and skilled, which is what sets him on a relentless path to be number one in order to prove himself worthy of the life he is involved in.
Jerome is Jacks main mentor and was one of the former masters of the clan, and because of his American heritage it inspires Jack and makes him feel more confident about his goal, which Jerome doesn’t try to encourage because he cares about Jack’s happiness and believes his path won’t bring happiness. Jack and Jerome are similar to Zuko and Iroh dynamic, both are marginalized members of their own group and Jack wants respect and love while Jerome constantly treats him with it but Jack doesn’t appreciate it most of the time. This dynamic leads to moments of character growth in Jack to see that his efforts in being the “best” is for a clan that will always think less of him, following a path of gaurunteed suffering. Whenever Jack makes a mistake in a mission for the clan he is punished twice as hard as anyone else, and still puts himself first in line for taking a task for a clan which doesn’t impress anyone since most of the masters see him as unreliable.
>Setting
The overall design is a Japanese mid century look with some technological details, factories, guns, big ships, etc.
Music is fast paced western with some moments of background acoustic like metal gear solid peace walker.
>References
Pic related shows the references such as name choices and inspirations for ideas. Numeber One (Afro Samurai), Snake Naming (Kill Bill), examples

Attached: BAE95880-EA01-41D5-8047-9DFB6ECE1A75.jpg (474x1114, 286K)

bitch, thats easy to say but hard to do. my anthologies get a shit rating for me because they usually have 3 good stories dragged down by 9 garbage ones. What you are posting is not even an idea, the Klansman guy has more of an idea than you. yours is basically "I will make a toon. about what? oh Im sure I will come up with something or just copy it as an adaptation" Where is your contribution

An angel slut trying to seduce a noble demon.

so a seinen story and no fallout gangs?

freshen up the name and the plot, beyond that im only seeing enough plot for a movie. also Whats the word on the supporting cast?

The plot revolves around assignments or “adventures” for each episode that Jack and Jerome go on where Jack learns something or comes closer to a goal and fails only to take Jerome’s comfort.
Cast wise I haven’t got much other than Jackie Chan as the headmaster, and Will Smith as Jerome. But the name I choose for the show is pretty simple and describes the overall premise of the show and Jack the main character.

one punch man buts its an isekai but instead of the mc being an ennui filled plank of wood he's an emotional force of nature that the side characters have to guide in the general direction of evil as one would attempt to divert a hurricane

Im getting a Ninja overload, thats why I said to change the name. It gives off very 90s feel. you might also want to have side stories for people who want be as invested in MC and his journey as you want them to be. as a time passer try watching kaijudo

It's the future.
A young man lives alone in an apartment in the city, his parents always away on business. Disinterested in school and always in cash due to odd jobs, he tries to avoid his societal mandated responsibilities and getting killed.
>So what is this actually about.
Near future science fiction, adventure of the week, about a disenfranchised teenager living in a city being beset by weird shit. We haven't entered full cyberpunk, but we've entered the era where people are convinced we have and people are trying to make it cyberpunk. Riots occur nearly daily in the streets, people have done weird shit to themselves with technology, and every other day you run into conspiracies and attempts at power grabs.
Our main character runs into shit. People being kidnapped, escaped lab experiments, sewer horror stories, Adolf Hitler clones. It runs from bizarre and kind of funny to just and sad and pointless. Sometimes he tries to help. Sometimes he just fucks with the people involved. Other times, other people take over the story and he is not even involved.

don't worry it's shit, no one will care if you crib from it

Weird sitcom of two sisters born from quantum vacuum event. Qate is the slightly older sister who likes to party and sleep around and has unlimited power and a almost toon force degree of ability to use it. Tate is the bookish reserved technopath with unlimited control over technology and the ability to animate anything. They live together in a small Arizona town where all sorts of weird stuff happens(mostly due to them screwing with the local sheriff) there best friends with a local mechanic/bar tender hipster (think iron giant dean) and publicly disgrace scientist who is facinated with them to the point of sexy results.
It's the quantum qate and techno Tate show.

Rocken

if he gives it a few years

leave hitler out of it. unless nazis are the center point, bringing in nazi plots is a death mark of any show.
>odd jobs
good for getting him into shit but being low on money is a key element of cyberpunk. can we iron this out. I mean I like him moving do to his own will and not the lack of money (always hated that motivator) How about having him find money on one of his jobs?

the levels of generic are hurting me. you pick twins and could not think further than night/day miss match? need I go on?

Magitek Globetrotting adventure.

arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura or something more light?

Appreciate the input since no one gave much in the last threads, I’ll add more characters and talk about some episode examples soon.

I like clichés, sue me. Also the basic characters help grab the general audience. The visuals and surreal adventures are the hook.

>leave hitler out of it. unless nazis are the center point, bringing in nazi plots is a death mark of any show.
Nah. It's already a reoccurring element, and reoccurring character. Staying away from, as dark as this might be, a just massive portion of our reality is stupid. Especially when it is something that can be as absurd or as dark as you want to make it.

Guy with a talking smart phone.

>leave hitler out of it. unless nazis are the center point, bringing in nazi plots is a death mark of any show.
What the fuck are you on?

slasher homage about a family of "psychopaths" who lives in the forest and are responsible for scaring and chasing all tourists who dare to enter their domains, only to be able to keep the objects, they leave when they escape and try in the process not to be caught by the paranoid local sheriff.

its a comedy.

Two of the Klansman have been detectives for years and, as you'd expect, are casually racist

The third klansman is a rookie and isn't actually racist

In their cases, the two experienced klansman would simply look at the crime and conclude that the suspect is from the race that is stereotypically most likely to commit the crime while then spewing misinformation and blatantly false facts about said race.

The rookie would analyze the crime, follow leads, talk to witnesses etc and build a solid foundation with concrete evidence that proves that the perpetrator is someone completely unrelated racially speaking to what the other two Klansman were thinking

The twist is the rookie's evidence is always completely wrong no matter what and the first two Klansman are always somehow right. The perpetrator is ALWAYS from the race the two klansman think they're from. They would then stupidly explain how they caught the perp, the racial misinformation they mentioned earlier is used in this segment and it actually helps in catching said perp. The rookie would be crushed for fucking up this hard while the other two would put their hands on his shoulders and laugh while calling him a newbie

It would have 10 episodes and air on Adult Swim at like 1:00am

One of the experienced Klansman is heavily implied to be black

its not dark, its played out and stupid. every neackbeard writter seems to have it in their books. Have you seen nazi eps of supernatural ?

Does it talk him into doing shit?
has potential

its a cray of "we are out of ideas"

I can dig it. Will it have the mandatory "its never lupus ep" where it finally turns out to be lupus or perhaps 1 ep where it seems like finally it won't be X race but the twist is its some supernatural creature? will there be anything related to age or gender?

>its not dark, its played out and stupid.
Yet, I feel like I have an idea for it, and nothing you've said so far has actually been a good argument for not doing it, beyond, "I don't like it and everyone does it."

If you let shit like that stop you, you probably wouldn't get a lot of ideas written out, because for every idea you, a dollar says someone explored the general concept before.

>its a cray of "we are out of ideas"
Or that they just want to make a weird science idea?

>"I don't like it and everyone does it."
well that is the center of my argument. you of course are free to do whatever but in my mind this is akin to making another archer girl.
>someone explored the general concept before
true but you have to be able to spot when the market is oversaturated and people have fatigue as well as structural moves that have fallen out of favor making a 5 star book in 2000 a 2 star book today..

>true but you have to be able to spot when the market is oversaturated and people have fatigue as well as structural moves that have fallen out of favor making a 5 star book in 2000 a 2 star book today..
You do realize that it was the last of five different scenarios presented correct?

There are other ways. I can guess your reply

Attached: spider-x-2.png (966x1605, 2.64M)

yes and I said nothing about those scenarios. Is it hard to accept that one of those scenarios might not be the gold you think it to be? Do you think your story is the only story the people will consume so they won't have the fatigue?

I want to say something. It would cause a lot of shit though. But I feel like this isn't just because you think it's been overdone, because if it was, the other situations should have gotten more scrutiny than an actual rare these days Hilter science idea.

>Is it hard to accept that one of those scenarios might not be the gold you think it to be
This isn't about it being good or not. It's more about why of all those ones listed, you went with Hitler being overdone.

Not to be a pediatrist or pedantic, it is an Achilles heel, not heal. The trick is to remember it cannot be healed!

Yes! Guy works at a store, talks to new girl for a while. Talking phone gives him an ad for trojan condoms and directs him to websites on how to get coochie.

I know it will shot any shred of credibility I had but
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YouClonedHitler
obviously its nowhere near the full list. 2 years ago I was seeing nazi plots everywhere, form shit shows like timeless to 12 Monkeys. only 1 trek ep with nazis was well done. in my experience it never works.
>I want to say something
then do so.

>so they won't have the fatigue?
Because people being kidnapped, sewer monsters and escaped lab experiments are novel and really rare.

Unfortunately not yet. The AI you can chat with all come to a halt when you discuss feelings like depression. The robots are very good at talking about things in anger though, I assume it has to do with the fact that anger or happiness related to an object or event are usually easier to describe with a formula rather than "why does no one love me"

He could be from India. An educational animated comedy on a pooinloo being cursed by the witch that lives in his villages communal toilet. The curse would bring his crap to life if it isn't done in the toilet.

because people being kidnapped is generic and happens as part of life, in every procedural show?
>sewer horror stories,
rare. I can recall maybe 5 and name only 1.
>lab experiments
a given for a setting trying to go full cyberpunk.
We have read/seen altered carbon, firefly and the like

So all overdone and tired ideas?

Wait just a second.... is that you Over The Garden Wall?

>Then do so
You sound like one of those anally devasted faggots who takes any mention of Hitler and Nazism as a shot across the bow against your person, because everyone calls every Hitler these days.

For fucks sake. Did you actually open that TV tropes page? It's barely has five examples per medium.

In stories were it works (except for kidnapping, it can work in solo eps too, not as well but still) its usually a part of the story, the experiment becomes part of the crew, the unrest is connected to the backdrop. only sewer horror I can recall are IT and batman stories. spawn hobo funeral was the best one.

obi

But they're all over saturated ideas. People will be fatigued.

Over the Garden Wall? Dammit! I'm too late.

Yes! How did you know?

>as a shot across the bow against your person
There is some truth to that but I stand by my assessment that such plot development is tired ,unimaginative and usually out of tone with the usually tone of shows it shows up in
>It's barely has five examples per medium
can you not personally recall more instances than are on the list?

I was there when deep magic was written.

>There is some truth to that
And that is an issue, because of all the parts of that idea mentioned, cloned Adolf Hitler is actually the rarest of the ideas.
I can't recall more instances than are on the list, because I don't care enough to remember every single little example. I think immediately of The Boys from Brazil and Archer, and that is literally it. I can however remember thousands of kidnapping plots, escaped science experiment plots and sewer gators up the fucking ass.
Here's the thing. This isn't about the idea anymore. If someone called the idea shit, I wouldn't rush to its defense because, who cares. It's about the idea that certain topics have to be avoided in storytelling because people's feelings would get hurt or other people don't understand what the topic actually is and misuse it.
If you take people using Hitler as a shot against you, because on twitter everyone is being called a Nazi, you are the problem.

well few ideas are shit by default, it always all about the presentation. I agree that its not about the idea itself, just that the viewer is likely to take a negative stance by default, less because feelings are hurt and more generally annoyance.
>If you take people using Hitler as a shot against you
not the clone part. let as not pretend like any "woke" time travel show has not used hitler or other "monsters of history" as a thinly veiled jab at their opposition. since the clone idea was unlikely to be in that spirit, this line of thinking is sidetracking us.
>sewer gators
could you name a few. not movies like blob. legit asking to expand my knowledge.
>thousands of kidnapping plots
my memory is not that good. can't even recall any ep of criminal minds.

>just that the viewer is likely to take a negative stance by default, less because feelings are hurt and more generally annoyance.
And that is why you are the fucking problem these days, with media. Because you're so overly fucking sensitive to any concept that can be even vaguely be construed as a shot at you, you automatically get your feelings hurt.

Because that is what it is. Not some fucking, "I'm annoyed." Your feeling are being hurt by the mediocre writing you could just not pay attention to.

>mediocre writing you could just not pay attention to
but here we are hashing out these ideas so why would you chose to write something you see as mediocre. are we redoing the same shit we see on tv or trying to come up with stuff?

I felt the same about ninjas, is that also my butthurt?

>I felt the same about ninjas, is that also my butthurt?
Not really, unless you take Ninja's being used in media as always a vague commentary on who you are as a person.
Are you Shinobi?

I really want to write a story about Nazis being assholes now.

>Are you Shinobi?
you know too much.

cartoon assholes, realistic assholes or literally assholes? more power to you, like I said its fine when they are the center point, less so when they have a cameo in a show

That wasn't the point. How do you think that is the fucking point?

>are we redoing the same shit we see on tv or trying to come up with stuff?
>People being kidnapped, escaped lab experiments, sewer horror stories
Are you genuinely retarded?

Imagine a world inhabited only by animal people and their favorite sport is futuristic racing. We're watching adventures of o young rookie racer who finds out it might more than he can chew - literally. The show itself is a comedy, in each episode there's a grand feast before each episode, which literally fuels the racers because their cars are powered by farts, or in the girl's case, toots.

This went to shit but what was the Hitler clone plotline going to look like?

obviously we can't think of a new color but maybe not redoing more common non essential things would be a right step. btw still waiting for few name drops of sewer horror stories

Attached: d5a.jpg (373x373, 16K)

fueled by sarcasm would be better.

I thought you were taking a jab a rimba racer there

So get riding of the escaped science experiments?

if you insist

But it is the most common idea there?

Turn of the century series about a cowboy who is killed in a Wild West shootout near a graveyard and ressurected to hunt vampires all across America and New Mexico

Stonetoss, the animated series.

Attached: vegans-and-cyclists-comic.png (1000x1000, 106K)

I'd rather just more episodes of the amazing screw on head

Never saw it, is there some parallel thinking between that and my idea? I’m not trying to get subpoenad

> A young Canadian (called Alexander) dreams of being the best Soccer player in the history of Canada, and he wants to inspire other Canadian players to join the world of Soccer.
but for this, Alexander must work hard, start from scratch and progress to fulfill his dream.
on the way Alexander will meet many friends, rivals and other Canadian players who want to make progress in men's soccer in Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU

Guy finds out he shares the same DNA and appearance with several men in the country and currently under the surveillance of something. There's more to it than that but that is the summation.

More importantly what his plotline is, is an examination of the themes of violence, nature versus nurture, group think and otherness in society, in the context of the world that the storyline takes place in. The guy is a prominent side character in the actual main plot, but takes center stage because the protagonist is wholly unsuited to examining those themes.

It's somewhat political, because it deals with the structure of politics, but in general its more of a social and moralist take. Violence and generally how it used in society by people who do not understand it, or who do not understand how self selecting it is as a tool, nature versus nurture in that, well, he's a clone, group and otherness being a packaged deal, looking at both, typically how easily people are, not necessarily manipulated into believing certain things but can convince themselves of the righteousness of their irrational actions and the dehumanization of others.

Just to put my cards on the table. One of his brothers ends up leading a not-Antifa like group and that is where a lot of the examination of otherness and groupthink comes from.

I should have put this in the original post before the Hitler shit started, but this is a concept that will be touching on societal shit, because of course it will. It's not Cyberpunk but we can see it from here. The main protagonist isn't dealing with those themes, but he is a disconnected from the world young man, who is largely roaming a chaotic city, getting into fights and looking at humanity and what they are doing to themselves and trying to figure out why. It can be goofy and bizzaro and over all I want it to be hopeful, because I generally believe in humanity but it is fucking bleak at times, because people are fucking stupid.

In the word document this is all in, I have this quote right up at the top, that is from a dialogue sequence between the protagonist and the clone. It's cheesy and its going to go through rewrites and flow checks, but basically it is,

I gave up on the world, not on myself.

Then you didn't give up on the world.

That's the summation of the character. The story. Someone disenfranchised, not belonging anywhere, seeing the world as a place full of assholes and taking advantage of some situations, but still with something within them that makes them realize shit could be better and occasional does try. Almost accidentally so. They dive into the riot to drag out the kid who was dumb enough to show up to try to write about it. They fight with PMCs to try to get the victim of experimentation to safety. They ditch the job that would get them paid because it's not worth the ding to the soul.

Sure they're still kind of an ass, but there is hope.

But the fucking Hitler shit is what people got started on and it all went down hill.

no, it's an original idea

Attached: Rimba Racer Vroom.png (482x651, 100K)

Two loveable hillbillies (your typical fat & skinny duo) are forced to help their local crimelords by cooking meth for them, although it's only to pay off their dead uncle-father's debt. At the same time, a smart (but non-anthropomorphic) gorilla escapes from the zoo and hides out in the woods. Meanwhile, a corrupt "progressive" senator who wants to be governor decides a surefire way to win is to stop the meth trade (which has WN ties), but because the local mob is too smart to get caught, he decides to engineer a false flag and set the mobs against each other, and decides to kill off our two heroes first, figuring they'd be too stupid to have any chance of survival. Fortunately for our heroes, they're out fishing when their barn/lab gets blown up by one of the senator's goons, who accidentally drops a briefcase full of money; unfortunately for the gorilla, who was hiding out in their barn, he gets burned badly. Our heroes find the gorilla, and take him to a vet friend of theirs who is also a disbarred plastic surgeon. The surgeon fixes up the gorilla, but leaves him looking like a (really ugly) human. Our heroes then find out that everyone thinks they're dead, and that people assume their gorilla friend is just a weird-looking African refugee. They decide to continue pretending to be dead and, after finding the briefcase of money, pose as a high-class gay couple and claim the gorilla is African royalty named Prince M'Gumbo from "Nigeristanakanda", which fools everyone, and the few people smart enough to see through the ruse are afraid they'll get called racist. Eventually, they decide to have "Prince M'Gumbo" run for governor, pretending to be his interpreters. He becomes a huge hit and his poll rankings swell. Outraged by this, the evil senator tries to have the "Prince" assassinated, but dumb luck always saves him and makes our two redneck protagonists unintentionally look "woke" and progressive.

I'm thinking of calling it 'Banana Republicans" or something.

Attached: 1530149418131.jpg (1700x1133, 323K)

>all these ideas every thread that's shit Yea Forums hates
primarily the shitty female MC variety

Attached: hailtothechimp.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Here's how I think a third season of Wander should go if it were treated as a drama with comedic elements instead of the other way around. I'll post the second part if anyone's interested (although you don't really need it to get the gist of what the part is about).

Attached: synopsis p1.png (1830x355, 73K)

The children of copy right free versions of 80s cartoon characters struggle to find their way in adulthood. The team would consist of:

>The daughter of G.I. Joe, whose set up as a Lisa Simpson type, but ends up going full eco-terrorist.
>The son of He-Man, who never knew his mother and was raised by his dad and one of his lifting buddies. He inherited all of his father's strength but none of his charisma, making him a walking /fit/ meme.
>The son of a My Little Pony/Care bear that rejects all emotion in name of pure mystic knowledge.
>A young Transformer who incorporates technology from dozens of other franchises and would function as the team's gadget man. He naive, knowing nothing of his past, wanting the group to stay together as a super hero team because he knows nothing else.
>Twin monster girls representing TMNT and other furrybait shows like Thundercats.

The show's world would have a Venture Bros vibe with the 80s being considered a golden age of action and adventure. However, as a result off all the mad science and occasional magic, the would has developed into a Kafkaesquse utopian dystopia built upon Regan era ideals. Deeper lore would slowly reveal itself like how the team's parents where involved in the formation of this new government in the early 90s.

Not an entire series but it was a mini-arc in Cutie Honey The Live, when they found out that Honey was actually an android instead of a human or at least a cyborg. Funny thing is, she never tried to hide it.

>That Muslimfu
Why aren't they so sexy and beautiful in real life?

A wish I had years ago was "what if Powergirl and Supergirl were kind of a mother-daughter thing" and had this comedic idea of the mother being a retired superheroine and her daughter taking her powers and mantle and just do doofy, loveable and wholesome self-contained adventures in their city, with the mother coming out of retirement and helping her daughter from the shadows that results in hilarity.

Then Nozomu Tamaki somehow heard everything and made my wish even better(pic related).

Attached: _0001.jpg (3020x4250, 1.63M)

>world of cartoon characters
>everyone is designed and animated in a style akin to the disney movies of the 40s-50s
>an infection begins spreading which degrades the characters' design and animation, as the infection progresses the characters designs become more simplistic and generic (ie calarts style) and their animation becomes stiffer
>finally the infected cartoon character just becomes a basic shape with a bean mouth and two eyes with little to no animation and the same generic inoffensive personality
>the infected also affect the world around them, as the area around them is infected as well, causing the backgrounds and objects to become cheaper and less detailed until the area just becomes a blank white background
>the main characters must find a way to cure the infection before their world and everyone who lives in it becomes a cheap soulless shell of what cartoons once were
I just came up with this idea and suddenly I'm thinking it has a lot of potential, it'd be good as a mini-series or something

Attached: 1529952126689.png (750x607, 30K)

>Why aren't they so sexy and beautiful in real life
That should be the question for every animey conversion of real world women

Attached: 1552933541711.jpg (366x361, 30K)

>A rich teenage sadboy is sent to live with his middle class uncle and aunt by his mom after she catches her husband banging the maid
>He doesn't get along with his uncle due to him being a boomer and conservative while he's a uptight socialist
>He also butts heads with his cousin who is a stereotypical redditfag
>He has to adjust from going to a private school for his whole life to a shitty public school
>The other students dislike him for being a pretentious faggot
>The teachers show contempt towards him for acting smug and superior towards them

I've found a few out in the wild

Attached: 1520634558715.png (721x779, 448K)

Satanism is a religion built on individuality; yours is a story of conformity. To be faithful is divine, and to be divine is unlike a satanist.
churchofsatan.com/

Iggyman
Genre: Comedy/slice of life
TV MA
Basically, an edgy parody of diary of a wimpy kid and eddsworld. Alex Iggyman is a 17 year old midget teen who goes through everyday life like, school and stuff. And crazy shit happens to him and his two friends. (Gets stuck in a Drug cartel situation or his favorite Video game character comes to life.) i wanted to have edgy jokes. But, not get controversial. I don’t want Vox and Buttfeed on dick.

I have this idea for a Saturday Morning Cartoon based off the fighting game series Clayfighter, except it would be about the Clay Meteorite crashing near Muddville High where the students discovered the clay and they when they started making sculptures in the art class the sculptures turn into the Clayfighters from the games depending on what the theme of the sculpture (for example if you make a circus themed sculpture you get Bonkers the Clown and if you make a pet themed sculpture you get Lockjaw) and uses them to fight eachother and mess around and all that, eventually the military starts getting involved and there's the evil Dr. Krin who secretly wants to use the clay as a weapon to take down the President of the United States (even to the point where he absorbs the clay into his body) with at first hiring mercenaries to try to steal them then eventually holding a Clayfighter Tournament to lure the clayfighters in, and it would basically be Pokemon if it was a Stephen Spielberg cartoon with a pinch of slice of life (only with an ongoing story), and also the human characters would be traditional hand drawn but the clayfighters are claymation animated, do you think that would be a good idea?

Attached: snes_clay_fighter_p_8vzcib.jpg (640x457, 75K)

The Canadian Film Board would fund the shit out of this.

It takes the Disney canon, but really messes with it. And I don't mean the usual "Buzzfeed basic" stuff, either, nor the grimdark shit that's been done to death. I meant that you could dive into the originals for each story, and also blend them all together into one over-arching narrative. And it's more realistic, and set in a quasi-cyberpunk future, more akin to Ace Combat's Strangereal:

-Instead of heiresses to monarchs, there are heiresses to corporations.
-Substituting any appearance of magic, there's sufficiently-advanced technology of various sorts. Just as the classic Clarke quote goes.

So for example, let's take Tarzan. Instead of gorillas in the congo, it could be about a guy who's almost entirely raised by AI and robots, in some sort of ridiculously convoluted facility. (Think Blame! but *far* more moderate in size.) Clayton is replaced by a PMC who's sent to retrieve the human (or maybe a lost piece of tech the human's grown fond of? Not sure.) while Jane and her not-Sultan friend are made assistants of the PMC who are there for research, as the facility was built by (and is run by) completely-autonomous AIs (which are not common in this setting, but not 100% impossible, either) whereas the stand-in for Sabor would be like a drone, where it's entirely robotic but still being controlled by a human remotely, perhaps in a previous attempt to retrieve the person/item before the PMC is sent in.

Maybe he could remain insane but he has an insane insight about everything. Add the clasic down to earth companion/s that take care of him while he does stupid and non-sensical things that actually snowball to the solution of the problems they face.
Maybe a tamed version of the wakyness of the Malkavian clan from vampire the masquerade.

That movie was like an acid trip, but the good kind of trip.
Add the Luchadores and the show will be amazing.

Jabronie Jones

Talk about it with us user, our judgement dosen't mean much online.

19 year old has a scientist dad who invents shit, WWIII happens so the son goes into cryogenic sleep for a millennium and wakes up to a cyberpunk/Early 2000's Y2K mix future rife with political tensions and corporate corruption, he then bands up with some alien buddies who help him find his dad and save the galaxy.

Attached: fd82c31b-cb96-449e-90a5-8600f6319d55.jpg (1029x1280, 236K)

New Color: Mur
Its lighter then white.

Or you can make a cool Nazi a la Stroheim from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Every episode is a philosophical thought experiment visualized and highly stylized, like there is a whole episode with Mary's Room, super-Spartans, Gettier problems, Twin Earth problem, ect.

I hope we can see emotionally crushing moments like in the Venture Bros.

Sounds more like a movie plot than series plot

Who are the heros?

A pregnant queen pisses off a witch and gets cursed by her. When she gives birth, the kingdom finds out that the baby is born in an egg. 18 years later, the princess is vain and arrogant and wants to rule like her mother. However, as she grew up, the egg that she was born in just only grew with her. In order to break the curse, and hatch from her egg, the princess must correct her ways and find true love. The main male protagonist is some peasant who didn't really have anything, but is pure hearted. The duo end up meeting with each other and go on some adventures with the goal to defeat the evil witch and to hatch the princess.

is that I like Canada Soccer.

It would also be a good idea to make a cartoon series similar to Captain Tsubasa (a soccer anime)

Not mine, reposting because I thought it was good
>Superman cartoon, titled "The Man of Tomorrow"
>Highly futuristic sci-fi bent to it
>Metropolis is a super-city founded by Lex Luthor as the City of Tomorrow
>Crime is non-existent, medicine is so incredible that citizens live to their late 90s on average, everyone is superficially happy
>But Metropolis runs like a company town where instead of money you're paid in Metro credit, meaning you possess no capital outside of Metropolis; you're permanently under Luthor's thumb and he owns everything in the City.
>Superman comes as a rural outsider from Kansas, a stranger to the city's ways, and haphazardly blows the lid on the intense corruption running through the city.
>Cartoon is episodic but has a running subplot of both Superman and Lex Luthor battling for public perception of the title of "Man of Tomorrow", Luthor trying to keep control of Metropolis while Superman tries to unshackle them from blissful dependence. Action comes from Superman battling Luthor's goons as well as brand new criminals and supervillains that pop up as side effects of Luthor's grip on the City slipping.

Attached: 1553305331686.png (708x520, 177K)

I was thinking of a semi-medieval fantasy stuff.
The plot goes that 500 years ago the barriers between the planes of existense were weak allowing creatures from any plane to jump into another one, some of the good, some of them evil and some of them neutral that wanted to be left alone.
This situation brought tension and conflicts that end up in all out wars between some of the species that now inhabited earth.
One faithful day another breach occured, a massive one and from it came out a big number of eldrich horrors that would be later classified as "world enders", some of them were humanoid size and others were gargantuan.
These creatures acted like locusts, they came and tryed to consume the world, it's resources and it's inhabitants and they were extremely resistant.
The situationwas so critical that all the species were forced to make a massive alliance in oorder to face this threat, combining their efforts they were able to defeat the monsters, psush the back into another breach and seal it, creating methods to prevent any more extra-planar breaches to happend.
Eventhough the battle was won the aftermath was catastrophical for every one some species were driven close to extiction while others were entirely wiped out, so all the leaders meet and decided that if other threat like that one happened it would mean the end of all of them and so they decided that an enternal peace treaty should be made, everyone will have their own territory and noone will try to invade, commerce will be allowed and humanitarian help will be given by the other nations if one nations was struggling evil beings will stay in their territory without trying to conquer or destroy good beings territories

They also realised that if it wasn't for the combined abilities they would have lost the battle, so they also decided that a place should be built were the greatest scientist, arcane casters, warriors, tacticians, paladins and other exponents will impart their knowledge to the new generations to prepare them for another crisis and to see if they could coexist in a relative harmony.

The series will take place several years later be episodic slice of life situations, knowing some of the students from this academy and some of the teachers there and the tension between everyone in the basic training years. Then it will jump were the characters are put into teams that specialize in a certain branch it will still have slice of life but with more adventure and action added to it since in that moment the students, alongside their instructor go around having field experience.

If this was set in the 1940-50s following WWII, I believe this would be very popular. Comparisons can be drawn between being permanently indebted to Luthor like how the coal miners in "Sixteen Tons" were under the heel of the businesses they worked for, a "Red Scare" episode can be done with Luthor's goons trying to find the "corrupting agent" Superman hiding out in the city, and the same gaudy super villains proposed in the post could be reflected in the Hippies of the time.

Make one of them gay and you will be greenlighted by any company.

An teenager looking for his lost astrophysicist parents is accidentally transported to a planet on the other edge of the galaxy. There he meets with an assortment of alien species and characters who apparently know of humans, but have wildly different views of them (some species fear them thinking they are war-mongering brutes who self destroyed long ago, some others think they are andromedan time travelers that help civilizations grow with their technoloy, some others simply don't know about humans, etc.)

Hunted by some, helped by others, and with only a limited range tracker, he must find his parents, and a way back to Earth. During the story he would be faced with tough choices, like wether or not to chase a clue that leads him further away from Earth.

Attached: 1520878590323.jpg (1080x1920, 39K)

Two cutesy kid appeal characters. One is a bird-like person and the other is a sort of armadillo-looking one, from two different sides of the same, flat planet. They each possess a magical coin that lets them talk to each other and switch places, even though they can never meet in person. They go on adventures on opposite sides of their world, and the gimmick is they swap places to solve puzzles and get into hijinks. Typing this out, I feel like this may be more of a video game than a cartoon.

a shut in gay dude and a equally shut in lesbian girl meet over an MMO and romance each other.

Oh nice I found this thread right when I needed it.
I recently started coming up with an idea for a cartoon just for the fun of it and of course I don't have a lot right now but eh.
The protagonists are a standard trio of characters (personality wise like the camp camp kids basically), they have some wacky designs but I don't wanna reveal them.
Anyway, it would be an episodic adventure of the week comedy with a plotline in the background of most of them, unsure of what that would be yet.
It is set in a post apocalyptic world but the setting is treated as normal, like they all live fairly normal life most of the time except the world is declining politically and financially, the sky is mostly always red, both aliens and demons have infested the earth, radioactive waste has mutated some of the population, technological advancement brought the rise of the machines, practically ANY possible apocalyptic thing that could've happened has happened, and can sometimes be seen in background gags like maybe when the trio is doing something boring but needed for the plot like discussing something.
Despite all of this society is mostly still functional (except logically for the savages) and so the two side protagonists also have jobs, which can introduce further hijinks occasionally.
I know I have basically no plot thought for this but I'm a very comedy driven person and so I'm trying to come up with a concept that could lend itself to the most jokes possible, mostly those that subvert expectations or reinterpret something in a new or different way, as I come up with them. And it would have exaggerated and wacky humor, both visual and playing on words. Even the species of the two coprotagonists would help with this goal because I can reinterpret what their inspiration normally does, in a way that makes sense and is fun for a character (random example but if I made say, a cat character, I could either choose to have them hate water, or subvert and have them be an agile swimmer).

Here's something that has been dancing around in my head for a couple years now it's not complete and charactersand ideas haven't been really fleshed out all that much. This is the first time I've ever really written anything down anywhere so I'll leave as brief a summary as I can and you guys can tell me if you want to hear more and what you think of it.
Characters are teenage girl, a boy, a middle aged man, and possibly another girl. Setting is america in the early 23rd century. During the late 22nd century two different alien races who are at war with each other invade earth and btfo pretty the USA and pretty much every other major power on the western hemisphere and most of the east because the planet is of strategic importance due to being the planet between their respective homeworlds, Venus and Mars. The martians are tall sleek figures in dark robes that cover their faces. They shoot electric bolts out of their hands and have very sleek and alien technology like large tripod walkers and flying saucers that appear as discs of light when in flight. Venusians are huge, yellow, bipedal reptiles. They carry powerful fully automatic plasma rifles and have less elegant tech like large one-wheeled motorcycles and tanks, the ships have that sort of aesthetic. The plot will kick off after the settlement the girl lives in is destroyed during an alien battle and she finds a mysterious suit of armor made by the weird old man who ran the settlement's power plant. The old man is killed in the battle but before he dies he tells her to make it to the east coast to find a way to stop some evil that he doesn't have time to explain before he dies. All she really knows is a mysterious man who seems to be following them. The armor protects her from most things and can rapidly heal most injuries but does not make her invulnerable. It also gives her enhanced strength, speed, and senses. 1/2

2/2
The middle aged man convinces the rest of the group that they should make their way to the east coast to find a boat or something because he has heard rumors that the UK is still around and that maybe they can find help there. Thisis the plot of the first "act" of the story which will mainly be the group traveling from somewhere in Utah (forgot to mention that's where the girl's settlement was) to the east coast and the various things they find along the way such as other aliens, evil people, and figuring out who the mysterious stranger is while also figuring out how to use the armor and also where it came from. I'll talk more about the conceptsI do have fleshed out as well as stuff for acts 2 and 3 tomorrow if the threadis still here. Let me know what you guys think so far

Bringing back one that I posted awhile back.
A young girl and her family move in to a new neighborhood. The girl is quickly the target of interest to a young boy, the only other kid in this little patch of 1950s americana. Girl seems to want nothing to do with him at first, until the boy catches him sneaking out in the middle of the night from his window. He follows her, shenanigans happen, and long-story-short, he discovers that she and her family are secretly vampires.
The boy thinks this is awesome, which surprises her. It is also later revealed that the boy's family are secretly retired monster hunters. The two quickly bond, however and become best friends. The two then proceed to go on relatively episodic adventures where they encounter tons of north-american myths and legends and occasionally have to fend off a monstergirl of the week while trying to keep eachother's secrets from the others' parents.

>Sci fi setting set in the back drop of an intergalactic war

>not morally one sided

So you're complaining? That's all you're doing? Complaining?

Carlton would show similar view to will though

>i like to pretend people can only post once!
Why?

But they are gay, why not be wingmen?

It's an american styled Danganronpa where an expy of John Egbert is locked in a prison school in the future (all schools in the future are prisons controlled by an evil industry that has also destroyed the world's biggest powers) and has to escape with his class from mindcontrolled students, robots and a mysterious Gollum-like experiment beneath the school.

Season 1 is escaping the school
Season 2 is defeating other schools controlled by the evil company by turning their own school into a walking tank kinda like Mortal Engines
Season 3 is climbing the biggest tower on the world where the HQ for the villains is and destroy it before a nuclear bomb eliminates life on earth

Spin-off season focused on Goblin creature

It's named Dark School from the name of the school itself

WAIT WAIT I GOT ONE BETTER FOR YOU
>Pop culture fan born with grey hair and grey eyes lives in an orphanage where literally everyone, from fellow orphans to staff members, treats him like shit
>Tries suicide
>His weird necklace he owns since he was a baby opens a portal before he ded
>Ends up in the Exaverse, a multiverse made by literally any film, game, anime, cartoon and everything
>Has to find the MacGuffins for every type of media so he can eliminate the villain
>Villain is a hate sink that can one-shot UI Goku, Superman, Saitama, Thanos and Captain Marvel AT ONCE and has power levels that are equal to Broly,Infinite Zamasu and Jiren all combined
>Also torments everyone psychologically
>There are weird crystals scattered in between worlds that are literally Smash Balls on steroids
>Original side characters are prince of light with white hair and eyes and princess of darkness with black hair and eyes with belligerent sexual tension since they destroyed their own kingdoms (that controlled the Exaverse) in a war
>Self-insert character is old man that controls activity in the Exaverse from his tower, all alone, is mentor to main character
>MC brings along with him the 2 OG characters and 2 random pop culture characters (say, Mickey Mouse and Sonic for example) with him
>Mood of the series can range from cheerful to angsty in 2 seconds

Story about some sort of fictional "heaven" where stories go after they end, and their characters try to find new purpose there.

Girl gets kidnapped by goblins who make her their queen for being taller. Although she has a want to return home naturally, ruling as queen begins to appeal to her as she may or may not be going mad with power. With a side focus on the goblins rise to prominence under her guidance/whims.

A not-so-subtle reimagining of The Warriors but with kids on Halloween, they gather to a sandlot or something with some kid having a plan of getting all the candy of a suburb, but it goes wrong and the main characters have to get back to their street on the far side of the suburb with their candy, and the different gangs being portrayed as different costume sorts.