Time to revisit this: Peter should never have a dad-bod. It should be physically impossible

Time to revisit this: Peter should never have a dad-bod. It should be physically impossible.

Attached: c14afafa6d8843e31b3f8ed86c76291b[1].jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRgdA9_FsXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It should be possible but extremely difficult to achieve.like he’d have to eat chat someone 400lbs eats in a day.

I dunno man maybe he was also drinking heavily plus he doesn't have all the test flowing in his body like a young man would

It'd be possible if he slacks off considerably. Which is what he was doing in spiderverse.

Peter should have a nerd body

Peter is living the dream: cut and nerdy.

>It should be physically impossible
Why would it be physically impossible? Does the spider bite magically give him six pack abs?

Fucking organic webs would be more believable than your bullshit

>Does the spider bite magically give him six pack abs?

Well, yes, actually.

>dad-bod
Incel-bod is more like it. .

I hate that the character models in this game were all so ugly that even the underwear costume wasn't hot

Spider dick is small

Yes, an immediate side effect of the spider bite is impossibly improved muscle tone over night

>Movie secondaries.

Pete doesn’t drink and I don’t know if it can even be implied due to the contract

Ultimate Spider-Man Comics

>tfw fit and nerdy
>still suck at socializing
rip

>Using Benis as your basis
Oof.

>Moving the goalposts: the argument

>>Trashtalking the comic that singlehandedly saved the company and kept Michael Jackson from buying Marvel Comics
Oof

Which apes off of the movies success. It's not even mainline canon

>not wanting based MJ to own marvel which would have lead to a new golden age of comics.
>praising Bendis who's helped kill the industry almost single handedly

>It sold well so it's good!
Yikes.

>it made money so it's good
I'm glad our favorite movies are Avatar and Transformers

Yes since he's got magical/mutated biology from the spider bite.

>Implying MJ Marvel wouldn't have been 100x better than Disney Marvel.
Are you stupid?

>Ultimate
Oh fucking just kill yourself.

His metabolism is through the fucking roof. He would need to consume an ungodly amount of food to get even pudgy.

Only because he works out all the time. If he decided to just lounge around feeling sad he could get fat. It's not like the comics ever established that Peter has to constantly eat tons of food to maintain weight.

I like to think about the amount of pizza that B. Parker had to eat to get that fat

Being Spider-Man probably burns as many calories as being a professional athlete during their active season.

He probably had to eat like 4 pizzas a day to get into that shape.

That sounds like heaven. Well worth the price of the depression.

Attached: 145 (1).gif (640x360, 1.33M)

youtube.com/watch?v=TRgdA9_FsXM

Awful lot of samefaggotry in this thread

cowabunga

>Too much of a coward to quote the supposed samefags.
Imagine being this upset that people disagree with you.

>That sounds like heaven.
Have you ever eaten pizza for dinner more than like 3 nights in a row? It's terrible.

Faggots get off my Cartoon Board!!!!!!!!

What did it say?