Only a week until we're subjected an immature “fun” meme movie about a teenager playing with his powers that...

>Only a week until we're subjected an immature “fun” meme movie about a teenager playing with his powers that appeals solely to normie zoomers
>We could have had a gritty realistic Shazam movie that explored Billy’s childhood and the harsh reality of being a foster child

Fuck this fucking world.

Attached: koip.png (1195x323, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/no-zack-snyder-never-seriously-considered-making-batma-1833621453
youtube.com/watch?v=V9uCJjNWo8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want this movie to make more than Man of Autism at 1/3rd of the budget.
Then the Snyderverse is dead, we can bury it.

Snyder was gonna have Martha Kent and Martha Wayne be the same person, so yeah, glad Chadzam is here instead of Man of Murder

Fuck you Veronica, I wanted to see Snyderkino but you and chad went to see Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Shazam

I was in a foster home for a few days. I somehow managed to get covered in fire ants in that time period because I played with ants where I lived.

I called the police when my sister was getting high and laid in the forest. I was about 5 or so. I vaguely remember the fire ants, sleeping in a crowded room, being brought there by police and then sitting in a courtroom.

Fun memories....

nice

Attached: Gtim+glad+i+stabbed+her+and+id+do+it+again+_c5565f5659347b95e9feaa9414a368fb.jpg (204x248, 22K)

Get fucked, Snyderfag

Gas yourself Snyder. The Richard Donner Superman movie is still the only legitimate film version, and nothing will ever change that.

He wasn't.

> harsh reality of being a foster child

I’m pretty sure there are books and documentaries about that. Maybe people don’t want that in their superhero movies?

Well at least you didn't get raped

Attached: 08A3EFB4-26B0-4CD1-B22F-070CFF907655.jpg (249x250, 12K)

Daily reminder every single good scene on JL (Batman teaching Flash how to be a hero, Superman interview) were all made by Whedon and that Snyder cut had literally vagina walls proving that the infamous Penis Ships were indeed supposed to be penis.

Attached: f36.png (2518x1024, 231K)

The MOS/BvS movies sucked but the toys were excellent!!

Attached: Captain Neckbreaker.jpg (524x604, 391K)

If it makes you feel better Shazam is going to bomb hard since everyone is so busy with Endgame they forgot it existed

Of course that will probably kill DC outright since they'll realize their characters are shit when you take them seriously and when you make them comedic

>normies
it's normalfags you faggot
also
>no fun allowed
fuck off, DC cape movies were "dark" and "mature" for long enough

In Snyderverse Bruse Wayne would probably molest kid trying to make him Robin against his will.

I sincerely doubt it'll bomb. It'll do Ant-Man type numbers.

>Daily reminder every single good scene on JL (Batman teaching Flash how to be a hero, Superman interview) were all made by Whedon
Those were terrible scenes.

Implying Aquaman/WW aren't tainted by Snyder.

Quit spamming this thread, faggot. You were embarrassed enough last time

I hope the movie does incredibly well, just to kill off this autistic company wars shit.
People should just be able to watch whatever movies they like or read whatever comics they want, without autistic fucks like you coming in to sperg out about how much you hate DC, or Marvel, or whatever.

It has a grand total of 2 weeks to make any money

At best it might make $175 million worldwide

io9.gizmodo.com/no-zack-snyder-never-seriously-considered-making-batma-1833621453
>As it turns out, Screenrant’s original post did not include “joked” as it was written from a transcription from someone not in attendance, and /Film wrote the story as it was presented, seemingly seriously. After both articles were online, the Screenrant reporter who was in the room added the “joking” context one might not get from a straight transcription, which of course /Film never saw. Once /Film did, it edited the story to include the words “Snyder also joked” in place of “Snyder also revealed.”
That image is literally from the /Film website stealing the news from another website and doing it wrong.

Hope all you want but it's out in a week and literally no one is talking about it

Don’t act like Snyder wouldn’t do that, the man can’t do anything right

...They aren't.

He wouldn't.

Yeah you would say that you fanboy.

They are. Actors picked by him, following plots decided by him, sporting costumes designed by his team.

Attached: justice-league-aquaman-1.jpg (1920x3059, 790K)

I have to say I love this retarded DKek mentality that now that mean old Snyder is gone people are going to magically love all things DC just like when they were kids back in the 90s and early 2000s when Marvel wasn't even trying

It's honestly better than snyderfags and their "misunderstood kino"

Ou don’t have to go into a foster home for that. Oh, the stories I could tell. Unsurisingly i am uninterested in facilitationg some suburban little boy’s misery tourism.

He specifically joked about it because of how preposterous it is. The fact that people like you took it seriously just to justify your bias against him prove just how stupid you all are.

OP I am a massive Dceu fan (Mos is my 3rd favorite movie) and I'm also telling you to fuck the hell off. Your making us look like petty sore loosers.

No one gives a fuck about the foster child bullshit. What I wanted from this film was to get past the origin as fast as possible & jump to Shazam fighting mythological monsters & gods. Also Sivana being a poor man's Black Adam here pisses me off, he is suppose to be a Sky Captain & the world of tomorrow style mad scientist who contrast Shazam's magic with technology.

Also I desperately wanted the Black Adam movie to be a gritty war movie with him freeing his country from a ISIS type organization like in his new 52 villains month issue.

>only a week until we're blessed with the first good DCEU movie
I know, I'm so excited.

Attached: yessssssss.gif (800x800, 681K)

Right? It’s not like Suicide Squad was well praised, and BoP doesn’t look much better.

I have to wonder sometimes in these heated debates if it’s shitposting or genuine autism. Because nearly any complaint you say about BvS or MoS is either a nitpick or “you’re stupid” response from them

>OP I am a massive Dceu fan (Mos is my 3rd favorite movie)
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

>Your making us look like petty sore loosers.
OP doesn't need to try, you already are

What about Aquaman?

No, probably a serious idea he had and everyone else thought he was joking because all his ideas are shit

3/10. 3 points for using a Superman pic in the same copy pasta

And a week and three days until the "first good DC movie" becomes one of the biggest bombs of the year

Step in the right direction

Is anyone here an orphan?

There's a video and everything from where the the out-of-context quote comes from. He was deliberately joking about it. The fact that clickbait sites misconstrued what he said by taking the "joke" part out and you all believed show how dumb you all are.

It was a bad movie. It showed progress in that it was not dreadfully ashamed of its own subject matter like the previous DCEU projects, but it was still a poorly paced mess of a movie headed by two leads who cannot act.

I'm glad it happened because its success might shake WB's top goons out of their mistaken impression that we're still in 1999, but the movie itself wasn't enjoyable. At least, it wasn't enjoyable to me.

>your bias against him
Cry more, why are you defending Snyder so much? You don't seriously think he's a good director do you?

No, it shows how dumb people think Snyder is

Go. Back. To. Reddit.

While being dumb themselves.

Suicide Squad was a bad movie, MoS and BvS weren't. It's as simple as that.

Have you even seen Snyder's ideas?

Attached: 1553713341106.jpg (750x752, 107K)

Not really, just wrong. Frankly, Snyder’s lowered all our expectations of him to believe that. He just sucks. His Superman sucks. His Jesus shit sucks, just not good at all

>I may be a retard, but the fact that a retard like me can easily believe it just proves how terrible the thing I believed really is

Don’t be so hard on yourself

There was an user posting fake news, it has nothing to do with defending Snyder you dumb faggot

They were all bad for different reasons you black and white retard

You suck. You just want ammunition because you hate a guy for doing something bad to your fictitious daddy. You're way more immature and pathetic than Snyder could ever be.

Nice fake.

Attached: Cap.jpg (712x24, 6K)

>MoS and BvS weren't

Attached: 42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

Eh, hate’s a strong word, and even then Snyderfans are worse than the guy himself

I just want you to know OP, I wasn't going to see this movie until I realized doing so would contribute to pissing you off.

MoS was merely sub-par, but BvS was garbage.

Yikes

Snyderfans are eating click-bait articles, though. Nor wishing death on someone. They at worst just like some movies way too much.

Oh fuck off with your stupid spam threads. It's obvious you never read a single Shazam comic in your life you fucking dimwit
This is the one superhero movie along with Deadpool that should be a comedy

No I'm not, I've accepted audiences don't like what Snyder gave them & I am happy to move on to WW84 & more Aquaman.

BvS was great, MoS was merely alright. MoS has no cohesion.

I would be fine with a darker Shazam as long as it is the Roy Thomas version.

Attached: 312358._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x552, 72K)

Well that and tend to shit on non-Snyder directed movie and of course say people who don’t like Snyder should be euthanized . And of course, make these threads

I don't really care so long as the movie is good. Competitive consumerism is a cancer and those who partake in it have allowed their identity to be completely shaped by and for capital, making them ultimately empty humans with disposable interests and little meaning.

Attached: ehhh.jpg (376x359, 23K)

BVS was the worst superhero to have been made.

There was literally nothing redeeming about it other than us witnessing what the lowest possible piece of shit is for people to eat it up as something clever.

Mos is largely flawless outside of the tornado scene & the jarring time jump from killing Zod to the drone scene besides a tiny number of nitpicks.

Everything wrong with MoS is magnified a thousand times over in BvS.

Jesus stuff was a bit overdone

This thread is created by a MCU fan trying to pit DCEUstans, as he calls them, against each other. Dumb fuck.

If anything you have that completely backwards

>incoherent characters
>wooden acting
>inhuman robotic dialogue
>hamhanded cringy symbolism
>jarring pacing
>puerile action where there is no tension or sense of threat
>constant artificial plot contrivances, primarily surrounding Lois
Yeah bruh. Flawless.

Attached: 9513FAAC-6572-40AB-8F72-A4643AE3BE59.png (500x333, 262K)

Why are you so paranoid? This isn't a conspiracy.

I know right. As if you retards needed someone else to get you to attack each other.

The OP always post the same crap, then defend Captain Marvel in the same breath.

Snyder is awful and this jokey MCU-style is awful too.

Nah, MoS first act and third act make no sense together. BvS at least was much more concise.

I think you forgot to take your crazy pills again user

> BVS was the worst superhero to have been made.
Ok your fucking deranged. It's flawed as hell but there is no way on this fucking earth it's even close to being as bad as the 2015 Fantastic 4, Batman & Robin or Berry's Catwoman. They are a hundred fucking light years apart.
> There was literally nothing redeeming about it other than us witnessing what the lowest possible piece of shit is for people to eat it up as something clever.
- Best live action Batman/Bruce ever
- Best live action Batman fight scene
- 2 great Superman sacrificial moments
- Great score
- More of a damn good competent non annoying, bitchy or shrill Lois Lane & she has a mystery to investigate.
- Clark investigating Batman
- Great menacing Batman introduction
- Great Batman fight in the Knightmare sequence
- Wonderful montage of Superman saving people contrasted by the media & politicians unease at his existence.
- Fantastic opening sequence tieing in to Mos
- The Doomsday fight was overly muddy but still a good fight scene.
- Diana was badass.

Attached: DF882343-9EEC-420D-B049-DD5E131347EC.jpg (256x256, 25K)

>I hope the movie does incredibly well, just to kill off this autistic company wars shit.

If Aquaman making a billion didn't stop these retards, what makes you think another billion will?

Yeah this, it's just a messy movie.

Those are extremely minor nitpicks. It's just the church scene & the cross pose in space, that's less then 2 minutes out of a 140 minute movie, those scenes had zero barring on the films overall quality good or bad.

That’s why I said a BIT.

Shazam will never make a billion I think even that user knows that

>it’s shitposting or genuine autism.

A bit of both.

Yeah no that sounds terrible and it was terrible to watch

There's at LEAST 5 times more cringe scenes

>snyderfags

>The amount of ill will generated from those around you equals success
Suck it OP

Why are we having this thread every day?

Sweet, saw it during the preview, gonna see it again

OP is a Snyder fanboy angry that people prefer Billy over Snyder’s Superman

He's not a Snyder fanboy. He's a MCU fanboy baiting DCfans. He knows that by doing this he'll bait Snyderfanboys and DC fanboys.

>incoherent characters
No they flawed humanized characters who have indesisive contradictions just like people in real life do and struggle with.
>wooden acting
>inhuman robotic dialogue
I don't agree these are in the film.
>hamhanded cringy symbolism
1 church scene & 1 shot in space. They are beyond irrelevant to the overall quality of the film.
>jarring pacing
Disagree except the jump to the drone scene.
>puerile action where there is no tension or sense of threat
Bullshit. There is no threat to Clark but the Kryptonians are a massive threat to the entire world and are menacing & powerful as hell. The final battle isn't about them hurting each other, it's about how much damage to the world will happen before Superman can stop Zod.
>constant artificial plot contrivances, primarily surrounding Lois
Just her getting to the train station at the end, everything else is fine. And you seriously fucking want the 2nd main character of the film sidelined and forced to just watch from a control room instead of actually being apart of the final battle?

Was his mother Martha under a witness protection program as well?

Or, he’s a Snyder fanboy, who wants swallow Zack’s load

Do you even like the Shazam series to begin with?

If he was a Snyder fanboy he'd be aware that Sandberg said Snyder is one of his inspirations and that he has placed tons of MoS and BvS callbacks in the Shazam movie.

Attached: Ladderbro.png (466x380, 357K)

>one week till DC finally understands why people like Marvel movies

It's about time.

Better late than never I guess

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-122228_Chrome.jpg (1079x1611, 468K)

>he'd be aware that Sandberg said Snyder is one of his inspirations
Even if he says that, we all know the movie and direction DCEU is going in is to

They can't exactly say "we don't care about Snyder anymore" or something so they have him toss in these cute winks so that his worshippers are appeased

Shitty taste, even Spider-verse rip off this scene because they aknowledged how kino it was.

Attached: DfHJ2N9VAAEGXC9.jpg (1080x1075, 237K)

Attached: r0nn7yfq51g21.png (1080x798, 317K)

This unironically looks so much better than what we got. Those big honking gauntlets ruin the design

>burying that heresy

Attached: Heresy.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

Mark my words, this movie will do only 500m. It doesn't have the legs of Aquaman to back it. It will be just a bigger Spiderverse.

>only 500 million
Nigga that would be huge for the movie.

Get fucked, Snyderfag

Attached: 5KJ6Br8.png (933x403, 247K)

>500m
You wish

With a $45 million opening weekend and Endgame on the way you'll be lucky to get $200 million

>so much better
>grey for no fucking reason even though it contrast pretty bad with orange
Fuck off

So did Snyder just really not like the whole superhero thing but got himself pigeonholed into it or something? Everything I read about the guy has him saying how he hates costumes, he thinks the fights are childish, nothing is "real" enough...

That scene is not in the movie

No, he likes superheroes he just wants serious, semi realistic versions like Ultimates/Earth One/Supreme Power.
Liking grounded non silly superheroes does not equal disliking superheroes in general. It's why plenty of comic fans like house style art like Ivan Reis vs exaggerated stuff like Hamberto Ramos.

I've never heard him say anything to suggest he thinks the fights are childish.

>he likes superheroes he just wants serious, semi realistic versions

Then why does it feel like every Snyder film goes out of its way to shit on the source material?

YES! it's fucking perfect

Attached: 1553031501847.gif (629x589, 1.07M)

Attached: Sneeder.jpg (434x578, 160K)

>it's a Snyderfag unironically thinks is movies are not only good but mature episode
kek

>Mark my words, this movie will do only 500m
ok

Attached: so what.jpg (588x347, 42K)