You guys ready for Endgame?

You guys ready for Endgame?

Attached: entertheass.jpg (680x784, 65K)

Your mom is ready

My body is not ready
Neither my knowledge of MCU, haven't seen Hulk, Cap 1, Ant & Wasp and Cpt. Marvel. Need to recover before the end of April

>"To the Thanos' arse and beyond"

Hulk isn’t exactly necessary

Could Ant-Man actually defeat Thanos by going up his ass and expanding his entire body inside?

Bump

What about the others? I already know all their plots

We'll find out. Paul Rudd was asked, but he obviously didn't want to get in trouble for spoilers.

Cap 1 is good, though people say the 3rd act feels rushed. Cap Marvel and Antman & Wasp are fun, but if you know the basics you probably won't need to know that stuff going into Endgame. Just Carol is space magic and Scott has a Quantum Tunnel in the back of a van.

Most likely none of those is essential for Endgame.
Maybe AntWasp, because of the Quantum Realm having "time" elements, and Scott being stuck in there at the end.
CapMarvel added nothing beyond that she exists.
Cap1 may get flashback references.

Rudd said "it depends on how much Thanos can take" and that he may discuss it with Brolin.

If you know what I mean.

Not quite yet. I still need to see Capt. Marvel because somewhere in my body it needs to see all of them.

you really don't

I would say its most likely to kill them both. However, ant man could easily bring a truck or tank or a fucking building, a moon whatever and expand that in his anus and then hes fucked

I know. But it's like playing the third game in a series without playing the 2nd. It just feels wrong.

Good luck with Devil May Cry or Dark Souls then

If he grows to normal size he would die but if he grows giant, Thanos would be kill

But doesn't he need to grow to normal size in order to grow to giant size.

I remember when the joke was he'd go up his urethra. It was funnier that way.

No, he went from tiny to giant in Civil War

You can survive your dick exploding. If your guts are blown apart, it's a lot more damage.

Ant Man is based and a better, more likeable character than Spiderman, Black Panther and Captain Marvel

He is one of my favorites if not my favorite hero in the MCU.

Attached: 1553205625341.png (700x700, 352K)

DS2 was less of a mistake than DMC2

Pym is my favorite Marvel character. But i like Scott too

Just waiting for it to be over. Metaphorically and literally.

Tell her I pick her up at 9pm.

I can't stop laughing at this stupid fucking picture Jesus Christ.

Attached: h2ku30i035n21.jpg (736x591, 56K)

Born ready.

I love Pym too and I want him to be part of the action

Attached: Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp-concept-art-Douglas-Yellowjacket.png (535x531, 160K)

do you guys think the reveal of the xmen and fantastic 4 in endgame will be done well?